Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,530 members, 7,837,023 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (428540 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Aafulenu(f): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2019
brijibs:

YES. Most of us did same. Accumulate funds and when you getnthe card, you link and withdraw.
Join the van ASAP.

Thank you, would join before today ends
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by trase24: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Please house, how do I link my africard to my to my PayPal on the site?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
trase24:
Please house, how do I link my africard to my to my PayPal on the site?
Click on wallet
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2019
If you see how I was celebrating ehn?! Webinar tongue

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 3:41pm On Dec 13, 2019
Children of God, I want to give a testimony here. Today, I decided to work on a Funding Circle UK call. I will tell you, it was not easy, I went through a lot and scaled a lot of hurdles with this call. From the bad accent to the spirit of sleep and working for three and a half hours, I finally scaled through and came out with an excellent rating from the tough and merciless raters. Help me to thank God o. grin

9 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2019
kayusdguy:
Children of God, I want to give a testimony here. Today, I decided to work on a Funding Circle UK call. I will tell you, it was not easy, I went through a lot and scaled a lot of hurdles with this call. From the bad accent to the spirit of sleep and working for three and a half hours, I finally scaled through and came out with an excellent rating from the tough and merciless raters. Help me to thank God o. grin

Congrats ..i hail you..but please how do you guys earn 5..share the secret abeg...it goes beyond follow FAQ ooo
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Adehwale: 4:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
So, I got the prepaid card today. And after attaching it, I tried to make a withdrawal, but I get a message that goes; "Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later". Anyone ever had this issue?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Opiletool(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
kayusdguy:
Children of God, I want to give a testimony here. Today, I decided to work on a Fonding Circle UK call. I will tell you, it was not easy, I went through a lot and scaled a lot of hurdles with this call. From the bad accent to the spirit of sleep and working for three and a half hours, I finally scaled through and came out with an excellent rating from the tough and merciless raters. Help me to thank God o. grin

Paraphrase the name of the company.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by tobbymane(m): 5:02pm On Dec 13, 2019
Estringx:
Today's work has been awesome. Perfect. grin grin grin

Baba.. Make we connect for whatsapp abeg
Whc kind juju u dey use
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by tobbymane(m): 5:03pm On Dec 13, 2019
kamikaz1:

Congrats ..i hail you..but please how do you guys earn 5..share the secret abeg...it goes beyond follow FAQ ooo

Abi ooo
Make dem tell us oo
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Estringx(m): 5:17pm On Dec 13, 2019
tobbymane:

Baba.. Make we connect for whatsapp abeg
Whc kind juju u dey use
Not juju at all. You just need to know what those guys want. That's all. I finished one 18 minutes call within an hour and half today. And, you know, I still got a 5.

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 5:58pm On Dec 13, 2019
tobbymane:

Abi ooo
Make dem tell us oo

Na beg oooooo
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 6:00pm On Dec 13, 2019
Estringx:

Not juju at all. You just need to know what those guys want. That's all. I finished one 18 minutes call within an hour and half today. And, you know, I still got a 5.

Please i need to ask you a few questions abeg. I ve sent you an email, better still reply with ur Mobile on the email straigh..ABEGGGGGG
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 6:05pm On Dec 13, 2019
Can we transcribe call conversation from a rep to another agency spokesperson or official?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2019
Opiletool:

Paraphrase the name of the company.
Uncle, check the company name I wrote, check it very well.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
kamikaz1:

Yes, it goes beyond FAQ. Just make sure you have a very sharp ear to pick up words, unless you will have altered or missing content.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2019
kamikaz1:
Can we transcribe call conversation from a rep to another agency spokesperson or official?
If there is a customer on the line at any time during the call.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olabowa: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
brijibs:

It's not the same. Please go to another branch and request for International High.

I have gotten the card, and have linked it to my PayPal account. The $1.59 deduction, code/account verification and other stuffs have been done.

Pls how do I transfer the money in the PayPal to the UBA card?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
is like the rep is calling an insurance regulatory agent line to confirm stuffs
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Opiletool(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
kayusdguy:

Uncle, check the company name I wrote, check it very well.

Daddy, check your post yourself. I edited the name in your post before I quoted it.
I read here that it's wrong to type the correct name of the company here. Na why I point am out to u o. No vex.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 6:38pm On Dec 13, 2019
kamikaz1:

No,,i sharply created another account as my openers were really bad in my first account.

but , if one is removed to join old what happens?
Sharp guy! Sharpilo! As in I dey envy you as u take enter the old platform back if not for 3 5s wey remain make I move to silver badge I would have done the same. But be careful especially if you used the same PayPal account for both. I read you can be removed for using one PayPal with multiple accounts. I go say make u delete one QA account leave one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2019
Opiletool:

Daddy, check your post yourself. I edited the name in your post before I quoted it.
I read here that it's wrong to type the correct name of the company here. Na why I point am out to u o. No vex.

Hmm.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 6:46pm On Dec 13, 2019
Adehwale:
So, I got the prepaid card today. And after attaching it, I tried to make a withdrawal, but I get a message that goes; "Sorry, something’s not right. Please try again later". Anyone ever had this issue?

Do you have the extra $5 PayPal charges for withdrawals?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 13, 2019
Olabowa:

I have gotten the card, and have linked it to my PayPal account. The $1.59 deduction, code/account verification and other stuffs have been done.

Pls how do I transfer the money in the PayPal to the UBA card?
click the Transfer button just below your balance
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Opiletool(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2019
PattyMike:

Hmm.

I do anything wrong?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Vincent000(m): 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2019
Estringx:

Pls what do they want? Av been getting 1s over and over and over again.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 7:51pm On Dec 13, 2019
Opiletool:

Daddy GO, I understand you now. But why is it wrong to type the correct name of company here? Is the company name restricted information? If I search the company name on Google, won't I find it there? Can someone please enlighten me as to why we can't post company names here?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kayusdguy(m): 7:52pm On Dec 13, 2019
PattyMike:

Sharp guy! Sharpilo! As in I dey envy you as u take enter the old platform back if not for 3 5s wey remain make I move to silver badge I would have done the same. But be careful especially if you used the same PayPal account for both. I read you can be removed for using one PayPal with multiple accounts. I go say make u delete one QA account leave one.
He doesn't need to delete one account, what he can do is just add the new email address he used to register for another account on his PayPal account so that two different emails will be linked to one PayPal.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prinss: 8:57pm On Dec 13, 2019
kayusdguy:

Daddy GO, I understand you now. But why is it wrong to type the correct name of company here? Is the company name restricted information? If I search the company name on Google, won't I find it there? Can someone please enlighten me as to why we can't post company names here?

To say the least, it will drive search of those coys to this forum and trust me, you dont want any of those guys reading everything going on here. Also remember the privacy policy you signed when signing up.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by tobbymane(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2019
kayusdguy:

Pls is dere any whatsapp group to this or something... I really need help ooo
Pls help ur lil brother o
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Olabowa: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2019
webshopNG:

click the Transfer button just below your balance

Thanks bro. It worked.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 12:47am On Dec 14, 2019
kamikaz1:

No. Release under 'rep to rep'

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.