Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,038 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (248) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (424051 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 7:04am On Jan 15, 2020
samsard:
This new platform alone has messed up my stats. Since I have refused to work with the snippets, I get regular Auto 1s due to that unremoved AI wahala. Those snippets are like timebombs.
Unremoved AI ke, tey tey problem wey we don solve. I dropped the solution to this here on NL from slack, other members on slack also claimed it work. Everyday I see AI content in my work, even just two hours ago it happened and I resolved it before submitting. Very surprised you're facing this issue.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 7:22am On Jan 15, 2020
Again for anybody seeing AI unedited contents in final work after submitting here's the solution, sometimes even painstakingly avoiding to delete the time stamps is no gaurantee so do this.
1. Use chrome only.
2. When you're done, open another tab on your chrome browser and type the URL into the address bar or just simply right click on QA icon and click on open in New tab. It will open and you will see your "you're still editing", click on the link and open your work back. No will not lose your work, I have done it times and times again without losing my work. I do on every call I take before submitting, but when God go catch me I started work on chrome and open in another browser Firefox, fiam my work was gone. If you use Firefox use only Firefox, if u use chrome use only chrome. Back to my explanation whenever I open in another tab on chrome and I see the unedited section, I don't mark it all and delete. I simply delete the unedited AI texts without touching their SPBs, it's stressful but needs to be done. I pack all their extra play back button in one place for them. After I've done that I reopen in another tab and when it opens I close the previous one. Usually when I reopen the new one I see the unedited AI part simply containing only the SPBs that I gather put for one place for them but no yanma yanma texts that was there before. I put all SPBs in one chat bubble. I once made the mistake of putting the AI SPBs in numerous empty bubble and was a 3 for unnecessary spaces. I complained to an SCC and she said she will forward it to the rating team and they will change it within 48 hours. It's been over 84 hours now, the 3 still dey there dey look mv face. Once again reopening in the same browser I'm pretty sure won't cost you your work. But when working on phone don't open with PC and when working with PC don't open QA with phone until you submit. Also don't open with another browser while working currently with a different one, everything I am sharing is from personal experience. I have never lost work because I opened in another tab in the same browser but I have lost work when I opened with a different browser to what I started with. Also if you clear cache with working and you do what I suggested then you're on your own cus you you will start again from beginning. Ciao!

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mariamraji6060: 9:08am On Jan 15, 2020
PattyMike:
Again for anybody seeing AI unedited contents in final work after submitting here's the solution, sometimes even painstakingly avoiding to delete the time stamps is no gaurantee so do this.
1. Use chrome only.
2. When you're done, open another tab on your chrome browser and type the URL into the address bar or just simply right click on QA icon and click on open in New tab. It will open and you will see your "you're still editing", click on the link and open your work back. No will not lose your work, I have done it times and times again without losing my work. I do on every call I take before submitting, but when God go catch me I started work on chrome and open in another browser Firefox, fiam my work was gone. If you use Firefox use only Firefox, if u use chrome use only chrome. Back to my explanation whenever I open in another tab on chrome and I see the unedited section, I don't mark it all and delete. I simply delete the unedited AI texts without touching their SPBs, it's stressful but needs to be done. I pack all their extra play back button in one place for them. After I've done that I reopen in another tab and when it opens I close the previous one. Usually when I reopen the new one I see the unedited AI part simply containing only the SPBs that I gather put for one place for them but no yanma yanma texts that was there before. I put all SPBs in one chat bubble. I once made the mistake of putting the AI SPBs in numerous empty bubble and was a 3 for unnecessary spaces. I complained to an SCC and she said she will forward it to the rating team and they will change it within 48 hours. It's been over 84 hours now, the 3 still dey there dey look mv face. Once again reopening in the same browser I'm pretty sure won't cost you your work. But when working on phone don't open with PC and when working with PC don't open QA with phone until you submit. Also don't open with another browser while working currently with a different one, everything I am sharing is from personal experience. I have never lost work because I opened in another tab in the same browser but I have lost work when I opened with a different browser to what I started with. Also if you clear cache with working and you do what I suggested then you're on your own cus you you will start again from beginning. Ciao!

Pls how did u go abt registering postal code
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 10:46am On Jan 15, 2020
Mariamraji6060:

Pls how did u go abt registering postal code
Postal code of what?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by toluxe0075: 11:39am On Jan 15, 2020
PattyMike:
1. Use chrome only.
I pray they don't take me to that their new platform. This is too much for me to comprehend o grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Dipsonkky(m): 12:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
We buy your clean fund all at good rate and instant payment. Bring ur PayPal fund, skrill, neteller, btc, payoneer and PM for a good rate and instant payment. Call or watsapp with my signature....08032226535
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Dipsonkky(m): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2020
samsard:
NEWBIEs, no phone numbers on this thread, Please.
The thread has only lasted this long by staying in line.
please I will like to av a chat with u, Whatsapp or call me with my signature. Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Yuneehk(f): 12:56pm On Jan 15, 2020
toluxe0075:

I pray they don't take me to that their new platform. This is too much for me to comprehend o grin
I'm telling you. His write up is looking like a foreign language even after reading all of it twice.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 1:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
toluxe0075:

The new platform is easier to work on with phone. And Arlen has recommended that anybody on that platform should clear his/her browser cache regularly to avoid that AI problem.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by spactacus(m): 2:23pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by weblord1900: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2020
godwinony:
Hello WebshopNg. Please reply my WhatsApp messages. I have the number ending 6969.
Did you do business with him
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Jaykayjay: 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Start making money online with zero capital, stop wasting your time and data on things that will not profit you. Follow this link and and register you will thank me later. https://yacmoney.xyz/1173817208043/
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mariamraji6060: 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2020
PattyMike:

Postal code of what?
Its showing postal code error and the PayPal registering isn't going
I've tried plenty postal code
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2020
weblord1900:

no
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 3:58pm On Jan 15, 2020
Do not T'scribe false starts and fillers such as "you know", "it's like", etc. We are also meant to T'scribe verbatim. Please, which way my people
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
Mariamraji6060:
Its showing postal code error and the PayPal registering isn't going I've tried plenty postal code
Leave it blank it will work.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by weblord1900: 5:44pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by godwinony(m): 5:45pm On Jan 15, 2020
Hello guys... Will I be able to receive funds from QA to my PayPal account that is not yet linked to a card?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by godwinony(m): 5:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
weblord1900:

No..not enough funds yet to sell.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 5:51pm On Jan 15, 2020
godwinony:
Hello guys... Will I be able to receive funds from QA to my PayPal account that is not yet linked to a card?
Yes.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by godwinony(m): 5:59pm On Jan 15, 2020
PattyMike:

Yes.
Thanks boss.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 15, 2020
seems like everything is funding circle this days, they are good at spoiling my rating ...they tend to mumble words, I can't come and kill myself ...how I miss the SOR ...can't anyone help me understand how to go about funding circle.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by godwinony(m): 7:06pm On Jan 15, 2020
jackcanfield:
seems like everything is funding circle this days, they are good at spoiling my rating ...they tend to mumble words, I can't come and kill myself ...how I miss the SOR ...can't anyone help me understand how to go about funding circle.
Funny enough, my only 5 star rating has been from them..out of 14 jobs done..the rest 4s and 1s..weird journey so far
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 15, 2020
godwinony:

Funny enough, my only 5 star rating has been from them..out of 14 jobs done..the rest 4s and 1s..weird journey so far
I wish I could just hear them well. the only consistent thing I hear is all the profit is going to the Investor and they don't have any incentive to overcharge.....They always start well at the middle wahala starts....anyway o let me know yo secret o...I don't watch British movies like that.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by HIScraziness(m): 8:48pm On Jan 15, 2020
godwinony:

me and you are in same WhatsApp group grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by godwinony(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
jackcanfield:

I wish I could just hear them well. the only consistent thing I hear is all the profit is going to the Investor and they don't have any incentive to overcharge.....They always start wee at the middle wahala starts....anyway o let me know yo secret o...I don't watch British movies like that.

No secret o..I mostly watch American movies but I try to put myself in their conversation and anticipate words or where their talk is leading to.

Another trick I learnt recently is downloading the call audio file, (this is illegal according to the terms and conditions but I delete immediately after) upload to the Otter analyser app on my phone and get a transcript that isn't the finished product but can help me get those mumbled words that would've been misheards or inaudibles.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by dharniehl(m): 9:54pm On Jan 15, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2020
godwinony:

No secret o..I mostly watch American movies but I try to put myself in their conversation and anticipate words or where their talk is leading to.

Another trick I learnt recently is downloading the call audio file, (this is illegal according to the terms and conditions but I delete immediately after) upload to the Otter analyse app on my phone and get a transcript that isn't the finished product but can help me get those mumbled words that would've been misheards or inaudibles.

Okay thanks I would try the Otter Analyse app.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by PattyMike(m): 11:08pm On Jan 15, 2020
godwinony:

Another trick I learnt recently is downloading the call audio file, (this is illegal according to the terms and conditions but I delete immediately after) upload to the Otter analyser app on my phone and get a transcript that isn't the finished product but can help me get those mumbled words that would've been misheards or inaudibles.

How exactly do u download the file? which platform are you on? where do u even see the download link or do you use screen save? Nigerians I hail una o double tuale, shortcut must come out sha. I hail your cleverness and art of thievery grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by HIScraziness(m): 2:00am On Jan 16, 2020
godwinony:

can we chat on W h a t s a p p abeg
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by godwinony(m): 6:12am On Jan 16, 2020

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by godwinony(m): 6:14am On Jan 16, 2020
HIScraziness:
can we chat on W h a t s a p p abeg

Can't drop my number here. Mail me..and I'll give you my number
g o n y e n a n u 7 7 @ g m a I . c o m

(1) (2) (3) ... (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.