Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (274) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (423130 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by bountiouz: 3:41pm On Feb 21, 2020
ericbertrand:
The new design consumes a lot of data. 1.1MB to refresh a page. If you think I'm making this up, check it(Chrome users).

It sure does.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2020
ericbertrand:
The new design consumes a lot of data. 1.1MB to refresh a page. If you think I'm making this up, check it(Chrome users).
"You have exhausted you data bundle" ontop refreshing It's well oooo.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 3:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
samsard:
Got the card? They're probably trying to rope a new customer in.
I've opened the account. They said when the account number is ready, I'll be able to apply for the card on Monday
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 3:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
GraceSmile1:
Hello house, please can anyone kindly send me the link for the Lesotho PayPal. The link I saw on one of the pages was for South Africa.Thanks in advance.
https://www.paypal.com/ls/webapps/mpp/merchant
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by GraceSmile1(f): 4:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 4:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Thanks bro,God bless you
amen
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sheggz22(m): 5:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
I never see call pick since 12pm. Nawa o
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by GraceSmile1(f): 5:57pm On Feb 21, 2020
On the Lesotho PayPal page
There's option for create new account/upgrade.
pls kindly note that I've submitted my Gmail on Q.A for the first PayPal account I opened(didn't know about the Lesotho PayPal).
Please, what do you advice?
Thanks in advance
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Yuneehk(f): 6:13pm On Feb 21, 2020
GraceSmile1:
On the Lesotho PayPal page
There's option for create new account/upgrade.
pls kindly note that I've submitted my Gmail on Q.A for the first PayPal account I opened(didn't know about the Lesotho PayPal).
Please, what do you advice?
Thanks in advance
The first PayPal you opened was which country?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by GraceSmile1(f): 6:14pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yuneehk:

Nigeria I guess. I downloaded the 'app'
Thanks for the response
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 6:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
samsard:
200kb on mobile. That's why it loads slowly.
it's actually 600kb on mobile. The former font was barely up to 100kb. 1GB I bought yesterday has finished just like that, something that last a week previously. To even pick call come hard more.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Yuneehk(f): 6:43pm On Feb 21, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Nigeria I guess. I downloaded the 'app'
Thanks for the response
Okay. Ignore that and open with Lesotho. Create another Gmail account specifically for the PayPal. When you're done registering, go back to your QA profile and edit the email address to the new PayPal email address.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Rapisares(m): 6:56pm On Feb 21, 2020
TechCapon:
they've changed the pattern. Now you must have an account with them before you can request for the card. I just opened an account

I requested for the card yesterday without creating an account with them. It's more of a universal thing.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by lasgidi4rv: 6:58pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yuneehk:

@OP or anyone with an idea. If I set up the Lesotho PayPal account, can I add a bank card at a later time? This is because I really would prefer to use the Africard if its restored fully. Or explore other banks ATM such as GTB, FCMB or First Bank.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rapisares:

I requested for the card yesterday without creating an account with them. It's more of a universal thing.
Did it work though?
Prepaid cards don't require account opening.
Planned to go try but had to resolve an issue at my bank.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:06pm On Feb 21, 2020
lasgidi4rv:

@OP or anyone with an idea. If I set up the Lesotho PayPal account, can I add a bank card at a later time? This is because I really would prefer to use the Africard if its restored fully. Or explore other banks ATM such as GTB, FCMB or First Bank.
Sometimes they give you a deadline to verify with card or documents once you start receiving funds.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Rapisares(m): 7:19pm On Feb 21, 2020
samsard:
Did it work though?
Prepaid cards don't require account opening.
Planned to go try but had to resolve an issue at my bank.

They said I should come back for it in 3 working days and That's falls on next Tuesday.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by strangest(m): 7:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Anyone tried any of the cards that comes with domiciliary account?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Yuneehk(f): 7:49pm On Feb 21, 2020
lasgidi4rv:

Yes, you can. I didn't add a card till after a month. This was because I didn't have the time to do that. You can wait, we're all waiting and hoping the Africard issue is sorted. You can also sell your funds without the card too.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 8:04pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rapisares:

have you collected the card? Did it work? Maybe it's the branch I went to. The woman insisted that I must open an account first
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by lasgidi4rv: 8:23pm On Feb 21, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
samsard:
Sometimes they give you a deadline to verify with card or documents once you start receiving funds.
I see. Thanks for responding samsard. This is why I want to be sure I have this card matter resolved before setting up the paypal. However, I don't want to delay for too long. Any advice on how to proceed?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by GraceSmile1(f): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
Yuneehk:

Okay. Ignore that and open with Lesotho. Create another Gmail account specifically for the PayPal. When you're done registering, go back to your QA profile and edit the email address to the new PayPal email address.

Thanks so much sis.Greater heights in Jesus name,Amen
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Rapaltar(m): 8:24pm On Feb 21, 2020
dgunz:
same with africard

Bro, how can I contact you? You mind if i got your digits?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by lasgidi4rv: 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]
Yuneehk:

Yes, you can. I didn't add a card till after a month. This was because I didn't have the time to do that. You can wait, we're all waiting and hoping the Africard issue is sorted. You can also sell your funds without the card too.

Ok. Thank you for your response.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by GraceSmile1(f): 8:27pm On Feb 21, 2020
Rapisares:

They said I should come back for it in 3 working days and That's falls on next Tuesday.

Requested for one yesterday.I was told to come next week Wednesday but I wasnt told to open an account @ StanbicIBTC but I just have to prepare myself on that Wednesday.
Card was #1075
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Torch1(m): 8:38pm On Feb 21, 2020
TechCapon:
they've changed the pattern. Now you must have an account with them before you can request for the card. I just opened an account
I applied for their Visa Prepaid Naira card yesterday without having an account with the bank.
The customer care said it will be available in the next three working days, she said she will call me once the card is available.

Their card is not instant like UBA Africard.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Yuneehk(f): 8:45pm On Feb 21, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Thanks so much sis.Greater heights in Jesus name,Amen

You're welcome and Amen.
lasgidi4rv:
[color=#770077][/color]

Ok. Thank you for your response.
You're welcome.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 8:59pm On Feb 21, 2020
Torch1:

I applied for their Visa Prepaid Naira card yesterday without having an account with the bank.
The customer care said it will be available in the next three working days, she said she will call me once the card is available.

Their card is not instant like UBA Africard.
depends on the branch I guess
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by mdgreen(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2020
pls how do i transcript those English so complicated. gurus in the house help a brother. i transcript two, i keep receiving email that my work is not transcript very well. if you use any app please share with me. how can i be on a job for 3hrs only to receive bad news of not payment of my work.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Rapisares(m): 10:00pm On Feb 21, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Requested for one yesterday.I was told to come next week Wednesday but I wasnt told to open an account @ StanbicIBTC but I just have to prepare myself on that Wednesday.
Card was #1075

Yeah 1000 naira for card and 75naira for VAT
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by strangest(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
mdgreen:
pls how do i transcript those English so complicated. gurus in the house help a brother. i transcript two, i keep receiving email that my work is not transcript very well. if you use any app please share with me. how can i be on a job for 3hrs only to receive bad news of not payment of my work.

Go back and study the FAQ, download the videos too...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Rapisares(m): 10:02pm On Feb 21, 2020
TechCapon:
have you collected the card? Did it work? Maybe it's the branch I went to. The woman insisted that I must open an account first

After 3 working days bro. So that's still Wednesday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.