Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,514 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:58 PM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (278) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422974 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2020
sweetveek:
how did u do ithw did u get the message containing paypal verification code??
They didn't send any code, they just sent some cents twice to my Payoneer account and told me to confirm the exact amount they sent in those two separate transfers.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by houzing: 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2020
Payoneer charges a monthly maintenance fee of $2 or $3. And each bank withdrawal through ATM is $2.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Silke(f): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2020
I once received payment from click worker through transfer wise. All that's needed is a transferwise email, the company deposits money into transferwise, and transfer wise pays directly to your bank account. There's very little charge involved. My 2 cents on alternative payment methods.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2020
Silke:
I once received payment from click worker through transfer wise. All that's needed is a transferwise email, the company deposits money into transferwise, and transfer wise pays directly to your bank account. There's very little charge involved. My 2 cents on alternative payment methods.
I've been thinking of that transferwise. Do you know if transferwise can receive payment directly from PayPal and what their fee is like?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2020
tenderfigure:
Please has anyone tried linking payoneer account with paypal?
They've cut ties since.

Modified: Went through Payoneer's sight. You have to use the bank linking option. It's not an easy process sha o.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 24, 2020
kayusdguy:
Please who else buys PayPal funds apart from webshopNG? He is not replying me again.
You people self
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 10:52pm On Feb 24, 2020
webshopNG:

You people self
I referred someone to you as well and the person has been complaining that you're not responding.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 10:56pm On Feb 24, 2020
Mekanus:
I referred someone to you as well and the person has been complaining that you're not responding.
Was busy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by slimanyd: 12:39am On Feb 25, 2020
kayusdguy:
Please who else buys PayPal funds apart from webshopNG? He is not replying me again.

Bring it.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MaziOkoro: 12:48am On Feb 25, 2020
webshopNG:

You people self

Sometimes I wonder if they're really talking about the same WebshopNG that wakes me up with "$50 received" grin

Oin! You're doing well
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by saintbecky: 1:18am On Feb 25, 2020
pls I got a reply that I failed the test.what should I do?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by sweetveek(m): 2:07am On Feb 25, 2020
Mekanus:
They didn't send any code, they just sent some cents twice to my Payoneer account and told me to confirm the exact amount they sent in those two separate transfers.
can u still withdraw now??like today!!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 3:58am On Feb 25, 2020
Hi guys. So what's the way forward now. What's the better alternative anybody is using right now?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 4:13am On Feb 25, 2020
MaziOkoro:

Sometimes I wonder if they're really talking about the same WebshopNG that wakes me up with "$50 received" grin

Oin! You're doing well

To be honest I can understand their plight.
Since the AfriCard stuff I've had to deal with surge from sellers who perhaps want me to be online 24/7 and be impatient with the funds I receive (This has harmed one of my accounts already) and I'll be more careful this week or resolve to not buy funds at all on Thursday.

Also as regards late replies or no response, I'd rather not engage you till I'm ready to deal rather than disappear in the middle of a transaction or conversation. Hope you guys resolve your issues soon.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 6:26am On Feb 25, 2020
webshopNG:

Since the AfriCard stuff I've had to deal with surge from sellers who perhaps want me to be online 24/7 and be impatient with the funds I receive (This has harmed one of my accounts already) and I'll be more careful this week or resolve to not buy funds at all on Thursday.

Also as regards late replies or no response, I'd rather not engage you till I'm ready to deal rather than disappear in the middle of a transaction or conversation. Hope you guys resolve your issues soon.

Lol... Na $$ dey rush you now o grin.. This Africard stuff dy weak my spirit
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 6:29am On Feb 25, 2020
Since nobody is suggesting a general means of payment for us to tell big madam, we'll just settle for exchangers then. If webshop limits the way he buys $$, it won't be funny because of the rate at which scammers are much.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by 1money: 7:03am On Feb 25, 2020
Hi guys. Let's tell the big madam to allow us Payoneer to withdraw from QA world. You can link it to your bank account and withdraw right here in Nigeria. Alternatively, you can use the card to withdraw from any ATM here.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:13am On Feb 25, 2020
nwafresh:
Since nobody is suggesting a general means of payment for us to tell big madam, we'll just settle for exchangers then. If webshop limits the way he buys $$, it won't be funny because of the rate at which scammers are much.
Payoneer. Expensive to implement but generally accepted. It will be hard to push though.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 7:15am On Feb 25, 2020
webshopNG:

grin LoL. I was surprised that people were rushing to sell on Thursday when everyone was advised to chill out a day or two.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Mekanus(m): 8:49am On Feb 25, 2020
sweetveek:
can u still withdraw now??like today!!
I don't have a means of withdrawing from Payoneer, so I haven't been using it.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:52am On Feb 25, 2020
Mekanus:
You can order the card after receiving at least $30 USD.
The truth is it'll even be cool.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:54am On Feb 25, 2020
go4success:
I've been following this thread for a while for updates on Africard. For those of you hoping that the issue is because of the ongoing upgrades at UBA, that may not be the case. I withdrew money to the card on my Skrill account on Thursday and it worked ( though it usually takes like 48-72 hours unlike PayPal that's fast). Besides, the card is working perfectly for other types of transaction: withdrawal, bill payments etc.

Hustling legitimately in Nigeria has lots of obstacles. Let's keep the spirit up. Hopefully, there will be a solution. I could remember this Africard solution came at a time that I was frustrated with PayPal and almost stopped working for my clients that pay with it.

PayPal is really frustrating. If Skrill and Payoneer can work safely in Nigeria, why can't they?
What services do you offer online, aka niche
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:55am On Feb 25, 2020
Rapisares:

I requested for the card yesterday without creating an account with them. It's more of a universal thing.
Awaiting feedback
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:56am On Feb 25, 2020
GraceSmile1:

Requested for one yesterday.I was told to come next week Wednesday but I wasnt told to open an account @ StanbicIBTC but I just have to prepare myself on that Wednesday.
Card was #1075
We'll be expecting feedback. wink
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:57am On Feb 25, 2020
Torch1:

I applied for their Visa Prepaid Naira card yesterday without having an account with the bank.
The customer care said it will be available in the next three working days, she said she will call me once the card is available.

Their card is not instant like UBA Africard.
Expecting feedback wink
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by souzadchef(m): 9:31am On Feb 25, 2020
You'll have to start afresh with a new email. You can start by telling us your clip number and where you missed it earlier. We'll walk you through the process
saintbecky:
pls I got a reply that I failed the test.what should I do?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by souzadchef(m): 9:33am On Feb 25, 2020
Exactly. It will even require some site modifications which I doubt she'll agree to after seeing the numerous complaints on this recent update.
samsard:
Payoneer. Expensive to implement but generally accepted. It will be hard to push though.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2020
nwafresh:

Lol... Na $$ dey rush you now o grin.. This Africard stuff dy weak my spirit
Rush wey go limit all my accts. angry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2020
webshopNG:

Rush wey go limit all my accts. angry
All from one source. PayPal be like, this can't be right grin
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by sweetveek(m): 10:51am On Feb 25, 2020
Mekanus:
u don't have the card??i have the card here with me o..it has been useless to me since i got it ajd they've been deducting 3$ withdrawal fee every month from the account...lets deal na if you can still withdraw from ur paypal to Payoneer...lets talk on whatsapp ....u can drop ur number let me dm u
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 11:07am On Feb 25, 2020
sweetveek:
u don't have the card??i have the card here with me o..it has been useless to me since i got it ajd they've been deducting 3$ withdrawal fee every month from the account...lets deal na if you can still withdraw from ur paypal to Payoneer...lets talk on whatsapp ....u can drop ur number let me dm u
What did it cost you to get the card.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by sweetveek(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2020
samsard:
What did it cost you to get the card.
nothing.. i can't even remember requesting for the card self

(1) (2) (3) ... (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) (281) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.