Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,396 members, 7,812,161 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (373) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (422882 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
nwafresh:

It would take you serious work on QA to make $300 and still be writing it as 300$.
Some people can save money sha grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by demure178(m): 7:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
nwafresh:

Are you not this person? Is it not same account? You have $860 from QA without removing a cent? Lol... Bros.. Tell us your problem and we'll help you.

I buy funds from fiver.upwork and qa people sir
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
demure178:

I believe the best PayPal for that kind of thing is verified USA PayPal, not Lesotho.
Unusual activities are a red flag for PayPal. Just hope they don't seize the funds after the 6 months elapse.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by seyiowoseeni(m): 8:43pm On Jun 20, 2020
There are two kinds of people in this world:
Those who love to recommend things that make them happy to anybody who cares to listen, and those who hide good things because they don’t want anyone to “ruin it” for them. �
If you’re one of those who like to share, or you just want to make some extra money, the Kuda Partner Program is for you.

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by berbs: 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
demure178:

Funds are from QA..
I used my nigeira address and bank statement of account.. They rejected it. They wanted Lesotho own
Maybe you opened a personal PayPal account instead of the Business own.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SirRoberto(m): 9:34pm On Jun 20, 2020
drawnobet:

Slack is the work place community where you can get to connect with other transcribers and moderators who can help you resolve any issues or questions. Just sign-up and the bot will put you through.

For the PayPal, you can follow this link to learn how to do that https://drive.google.com/file/d/1L1TiijdFxxx81cj8a1q5rXZAjeidcQyC/view?usp=drivesdk after opening the PayPal account, go to your nearest UBA branch and tell them you want the international Africard. That's the card you'll use to get your funds directly from PayPal. Please note that you must always log into the Lesotho PayPal using the link provided in the document.

Take some time to read the FAQ and help before you start your first job. It is extremely important.
Hi bro, nice work you ve been doing on this thread. Please I would like to take you back a little. I just joined this group as I was interested in taking part in transcribing and I have gone through some of the discussions on many pages from the beginning. Please I got stuck after I registered for PP. I got the confirmation mail but it was a button and not a link and when I clicked it, I didn't see the two notifications as was shown on your tutorial. I was told to enter my password to login, after which i linked my UBA master card to PP. I didnt get similar features as yours, i didnt use any south africa or lesotho address. I used my address on my bank details. I requested for the code and i was told it would take 2 to 3 days to get the code for me to confirm. I hope i m on the right track and also, if i now get the Africard, how do i register it so as to use to transfer payments. I just wanter to know if i m on track before going further. Thanks.

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ericbertrand(m): 9:54pm On Jun 20, 2020
seyiowoseeni:
Those who love to recommend things that make them happy to anybody who cares to listen, and those who hide good things because they don’t want anyone to “ruin it” for them. �
If you’re one of those who like to share, or you just want to make some extra money, the Kuda Partner Program is for you.
You're asking for people's BVN?

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 2:25am On Jun 21, 2020
seyiowoseeni:

What do you need my BVN for? Lol grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 7:09am On Jun 21, 2020
Are you still thinking of what to do with your PayPal Funds?

Why not come into our DM and let's help you convert it to cash at cool rates.

We buy anytime, any day. DM us via the signature below.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 8:40am On Jun 21, 2020
demure178:

Na so exchanger work be. While the money is in purgatory, be sure not to raise another flag by logging in on a new device or Incognito. Just don't do anything. Keep checking your mails. I know there are other exchangers on this thread using the Lesotho PP/UBA corridor to make some quick bucks. Be guided! For transcribers with PP issues, like samsard said, you're better off with an exchanger with USA verified PP account. There is a currency exchange thread on NL for this. I don't know why we get inundated with exchange ads.

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kamikaz1: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
demure178:
Please on my Lesotho PayPal. I was asked to provide proof of address for verification. I have close to 300$ funds on it. Legit..

Please anyone who can help me out. I will appreciate
s
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
kamikaz1:
send me a inmail
He's probably beyond redemption by now.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Why is it taking qa ages to rate my calls? over 6 calls unrated for the past 5days
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by tenderfigure: 8:57am On Jun 22, 2020
Last last dem don dey use total minutes take give this call reserve feature.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Zeezo1000: 9:23am On Jun 22, 2020
tenderfigure:
I thought it's base on total minute for 4&5 rated call
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 9:58am On Jun 22, 2020
tenderfigure:
It has been like that from the beginning
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sanni45(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Xxpress:

I had done some work also but it hasn't been easy. My first work was rated 2 and I was told to redo it which I did and was given a rating of 1.

My second work was rated 5, while my last two work was rated 1 apiece.

What has been your experience so far?
Pheew! More downs than ups. It has not been easy o. I got my first "4" after about 3 calls. After that, 2s in a row. I am trying to get to know the FAQs more. But, trust me we will keep going for it.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by theowalco: 8:54pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please anyone experiencing problem with UBA Africard withdrawal?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by theowalco: 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
elantraceey:

Yeah, africard has been working at the last time I used it. It's just a little percentage and last I checked the rate was between 382 and 389.

Mine is not working since yesterday. Is yours still working sir?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
theowalco:

Mine is not working since yesterday. Is yours still working sir?

I withdrew this morning and it worked fine.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by HAYSHIRES: 1:40am On Jun 23, 2020
someone pls help, after picking a call I hv always been on the page that says 'snippets and looping are here' . For a while now the black play/pause button are never responding, but I can see in the background a tilted page, can someone pls help out
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 4:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
samsard:
Fixed deposit for 6 months.
Sir, I have still been unable to link my Africard to PayPal. I don't know what else to do. I am sceptical about sending them a document for name change. So, will it be advisable for me to close my present PayPal account and open a new one with the same name on my Africard?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 4:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
Greatihex:
Sir, I have still been unable to link my Africard to PayPal. I don't know what else to do. I am sceptical about sending them a document for name change. So, will it be advisable for me to close my present PayPal account and open a new one with the same name on my Africard?
I honestly don't believe a name change is the issue. There's a lady with a similar issue too. But you could try closing it and opening a new one if this fails to pull through.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Greatihex(m): 5:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
samsard:
I honestly don't believe a name change is the issue. There's a lady with a similar issue too. But you could try closing it and opening a new one if this fails to pull through.
hope there will be no consequences?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 5:51pm On Jun 23, 2020
HAYSHIRES:
someone pls help, after picking a call I hv always been on the page that says 'snippets and looping are here' . For a while now the black play/pause button are never responding, but I can see in the background a tilted page, can someone pls help out

Are you still having the issue? Screenshot if you still do
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 6:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
Greatihex:
hope there will be no consequences?
I can't say for sure.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by HAYSHIRES: 12:11am On Jun 24, 2020
kinzu:

Are you still having the issue? Screenshot if you still do

This it again. Thanks for your concern.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by elantraceey(f): 1:28am On Jun 24, 2020
HAYSHIRES:

This it again. Thanks for your concern.

Just zoom out and scroll down, you should see a button that says continue.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by HAYSHIRES: 1:57am On Jun 24, 2020
elantraceey:

Just zoom out and scroll down, you should see a button that says continue.
ok thanks I have done that several times.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kinzu(m): 9:08am On Jun 24, 2020
HAYSHIRES:

ok thanks I have done that several times.

Are you using Chrome? What device? I no see the screenshot. Help us to help you

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by seyiowoseeni(m): 12:52pm On Jun 24, 2020
ericbertrand:

You're asking for people's BVN?

Read the post again to know I have nothing to do with your BVN, it was stated as requirements. Foolishnesses and ignorance is the killer of every opportunity.

Please be guided, I'm not asking for your BVN.

(1) (2) (3) ... (370) (371) (372) (373) (374) (375) (376) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.