Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (383) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (423526 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by sirblend: 10:01pm On Jul 21, 2020
samsard:
grin Chai. That is definitely wayyyyy too much
So what is the way out.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 11:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
sirblend:
My problem with transcribing is the time frame.
I use about 2 hours 30 minutes to transcribe a 4 minutes audio. Anyway out of this?.
May be because you are new. Even FC Uk of 4 mins won't consume that much time. 4 mins should not take more than 1hr 10mins to finish. The more you learn the lesser time it will take you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MsBella: 11:58am On Jul 22, 2020
ayipo247:

Have you been able to sort this out? Currently having same issue

It has been sorted out. I was at the bank about an hour ago and I was told they have been having network issues. Right there, I logged in with my tab and it connected after I tried twice.

When I first registered, it was a laptop I used. It has been sorted out and I am relieved!
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 12:07pm On Jul 22, 2020
MsBella:

It has been sorted out. I was at the bank about an hour ago and I was told they have been having network issues. Right there, I logged in with my tab and it connected after I tried twice.

When I first registered, it was a laptop I used. It has been sorted out and I am relieved!
Did they work on it at the bank? Or you are just lucky?

They just call me now and told me to go to their machine again and use the code that comes with the card and change to my prefferef one once again.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by MsBella: 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2020
ayipo247:

Did they work on it at the bank? Or you are just lucky?

They just call me now and told me to go to their machine again and use the code that comes with the card and change to my prefferef one once again.

No, they did not. I was asked to log in so that the customer care can see the error message I got.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2020
MsBella:

No, they did not. I was asked to log in so that the customer care can see the error message I got.

Feedback: I have gone to their ATM and change the pin as they advised. And I have now linked the card to PayPal succefully.

But just out of curiosity, is it PayPal the lady asked you to login and she check for the error?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fejos(m): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2020
ayipo247:
Yes
Please how can I do that?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fejos(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2020
Hello guys, I got an email from first bank about their Visa Gold Credit Card. This might be a good option to Uba Africa card. What do you guys think?

1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 1:30pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fejos:
Hello guys, I got an email from first bank about their Visa Gold Credit Card. This might be a good option to Uba Africa card. What do you guys think?
Unless you test it and it works, it's probably a waste of time.

4 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by ayipo247(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2020
Fejos:
Please how can I do that?
just go to the mobile app if you connect the app with your prepaid card, select send money, then select UBA account and fill in the account details.

It's not transferring to other banks using the app but UBA alone
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fejos(m): 7:31pm On Jul 22, 2020
ayipo247:

just go to the mobile app if you connect the app with your prepaid card, select send money, then select UBA account and fill in the account details.

It's not transferring to other banks using the app but UBA alone
Thank you so much brother
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 8:06pm On Jul 22, 2020
Who don withdraw from pp like today or recently? My friend who sells pp funds told he was unable to withdraw because he's in Nigeria and not Saudi Arabia. He operates Saudi pp
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Zeezo1000: 6:37am On Jul 23, 2020
nwafresh:
Who don withdraw from pp like today or recently? My friend who sells pp funds told he was unable to withdraw because he's in Nigeria and not Saudi Arabia. He operates Saudi pp
I have lose $5 charges becos of your information bro. I was force to withdraw because of this information.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Memepics: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2020
Seems this Week there is a scarcity of calls on QA. Haven't done up to 40mins. Although i'm in Bronze level.
But regardless, the previous weeks i hit at least 120mins. But this week is just somehow. Hardly getting calls.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2020
Zeezo1000:

I have lose $5 charges becos of your information bro. I was force to withdraw because of this information.

Sorry bro. But Let's be clear. I didn't say you should withdraw neither did I ask anyone to withdraw. I ONLY asked who withdrew recently and NOT someone should try withdrawing. They told him he can't withdraw because he's in Nigeria and not Saudi Arabia. So I was suggesting he has received funds from suspected sources. But your withdrawal was successful?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Zeezo1000: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2020
nwafresh:

Sorry bro. But Let's be clear. I didn't say you should withdraw neither did I ask anyone to withdraw. I ONLY asked who withdrew recently and NOT someone should try withdrawing. They told him he can't withdraw because he's in Nigeria and not Saudi Arabia. So I was suggesting he has received funds from suspected sources. But your withdrawal was successful?
Yeah, was successful.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 9:28am On Jul 23, 2020
Zeezo1000:

Yeah, was successful.

OK.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Fedxwan(m): 8:51pm On Jul 23, 2020
Memepics:
Seems this Week there is a scarcity of calls on QA. Haven't done up to 40mins. Although i'm in Bronze level.
But regardless, the previous weeks i hit at least 120mins. But this week is just somehow. Hardly getting calls.

I have not even gotten any this week....
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Empressgifted(f): 12:20am On Jul 24, 2020
I have a question, can I successfully transcribe using my android phone?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by warrenweste(m): 6:20am On Jul 24, 2020
$100 PayPal fund needed
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Cuteimma1(m): 8:34am On Jul 24, 2020
Yes

Empressgifted:
I have a question, can I successfully transcribe using my android phone?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Empressgifted(f): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2020
Cuteimma1:
Yes

Thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JaySterling: 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2020
Hey guys, what’s the maximum I can withdraw to my Africard from my Lesotho PayPal

A company wanna pay me $2k usd for an app I’m building for them.

I don’t know if I can withdraw this at once to my Africard!

Also, what is the current exchange rate? Last time I withdrew was before the pandemic in February
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JaySterling: 6:48pm On Jul 24, 2020
samsard:
It'll be 385-ish even right now. The issue is UBA takes a small fee that brings it down to 380-ish gross.
Boss, what is the current withdrawal rate as at today ?

And what is the maximum I can withdraw to my Africard?

Can I withdraw up to $2k USD?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2020
JaySterling:

Oga be careful o. Don't rush to withdraw it. Allow it for atleast 24hour and withdraw in bits, amount that will not raise any red flag.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JaySterling: 7:39pm On Jul 24, 2020
psyqs:

Oga be careful o. Don't rush to withdraw it. Allow it for atleast 24hour and withdraw in bits, amount that will not raise any red flag.
Red flags from PayPal or UBA?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 7:56pm On Jul 24, 2020
JaySterling:
Red flags from PayPal or UBA?

If you withdraw amounts you are not used to withdrawing before it's red flag to PayPal.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:09pm On Jul 24, 2020
JaySterling:

I haven't used Africard in a while. But it should be 380+ ish. You should be able to withdraw $2k at once if it's international high.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2020
psyqs:

Even withdrawing in bits can mean he may get limited unexpectedly with a chunk of the money in there.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JaySterling: 8:22pm On Jul 24, 2020
samsard:
I haven't used Africard in a while. But it should be 380+ ish. You should be able to withdraw $2k at once if it's international high.
Can I withdraw to international high dollar Africard and then transfer to my Dollar UBA domiciliary account?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2020
JaySterling:
Can I withdraw to international high dollar Africard and then transfer to my Dollar UBA domiciliary account?
If there's a transfer option to account for the dollar card I suppose it should work. Never thought about that.
Modified

Just be ready to explain the source to your bank though if that hits your dorm.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by JaySterling: 8:43pm On Jul 24, 2020
samsard:
If there's a transfer option to account for the dollar card I suppose it should work. Never thought about that.
Modified

Just be ready to explain the source to your bank though if that hits your dorm.
I will try it out and let you know if it works.

Do you know if one can be issued two Africards (International high naira and international high dollar)?

(1) (2) (3) ... (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.