Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,694 members, 7,816,835 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (35879 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by fredoooooo: 4:02pm On Jun 26, 2019
Young love .... grin
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Sonofthunder9(m): 4:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
Phenomenal16:
......lol u bad no bi small...inspector general weldone ......
Okpara avenue
Zik Avenue
Agbani road
Where
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Lokoyen(m): 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:
Don't call the man. Let your wife do the job.
She should be the one to warn him and tell him to stay clear.

And on what ground do you plan to arrest him?

Stalking
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by babeosisi: 4:04pm On Jun 26, 2019
Please don't call him,you will sound insecure by doing so.
Ignore him,let your wife politely tell him it's over and she is happy and wishes him happiness then block his number
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by mranova(m): 4:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Call him, buy him a drink, talk things out.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by babeosisi: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lokoyen:

Stalking

The man is in love he is not stalking her biko.
Don't be insecure
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Vcent50: 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
Divay22:

Lie lie
Please if you don't have any meaningful things to say just get the Bleep out here
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Rhema14(m): 4:06pm On Jun 26, 2019
@ vcent50, Oga ...is it not same you that made the post in January on ur profile about 'needing a lady for a serious rela that will lead to marriage'. SO you have a wife already with upcoming baby when u made this post.

After you`ve done wrong to other people's potential wife.....u go now come nairaland crying about your own issues....looking for solution?

What goes around...comes around

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by HeyCorleone(m): 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
SageMK:
I wonder why she is still entertaining his calls. sad

Let her blacklist his number.
And also quit picking calls from new numbers.
Refuse to acknowledge the elephant and he'll fade away.

Exactly.

I can't understand that behaviour from females. You know this guy doesn't mean well. Still you entertain his calls. What is the reason behind it? Or is that another dimension of feminism?
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by babeosisi: 4:07pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
You are a liar. As at January 15, this year, one of your topics stated that you wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage. How comes again you're here saying you got married and have a baby already and someone is disturbing your wife? You have already lost your worth with this kind of lies.

Ewo
The man is fantasizing lol

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by HeyCorleone(m): 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
It's either this story is false, or the OP is just a lying bastard.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by semyman: 4:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
Counsellors without salary full here on standby basis

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by koyyess: 4:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

I posted that on behalf of my Bossom friend who is no longer getting younger,please don't get me wrong

And is this very story your own experience or that of another bosom friend who can't handle his own affair?

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by AntiWailer: 4:13pm On Jun 26, 2019
Imagine
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by opribo(m): 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
My father once told me that the easiest way to the grave is to be chasing another man's wife.

No problem stay calm and watch. By the time he cross the red line their will be no escape. You gather some angry youths to mend him 'll
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by hush15: 4:15pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:
Good day ladies and gentlemen,i have something bothering me in my mind.

I dated my wife almost 3 years before I later got married to her and she gave birth to my daughter last year.

I met her when she broke up with her ex, which was her first love, during our courtship she told me about the guy and many other stuff I can't say here.

But lately this same guy keep calling my wife that he wanted to come back, despite this guy knows fully well that my wife is nursing my baby, my wife told me but I was thinking if I should call him and warn him to desist from my wife or I should got him arrested for invading my home,.

Please how can I handle this situation without loosing my self worth

bro, here is my two cents.

In relationships, while we feel we need to work on the other person, the real work is to work on yourself. How you remain relevant in a relationship depends how you work on yourself. Try to be a better person and trust me, your partner doesnt need a soothsayer to tell to be wise or foolish.

A wise man once said, you dont need to go out there to look for the right woman, you just concentrate on being the right man.

shalom.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by pfadom: 4:17pm On Jun 26, 2019
You're a good investigator. Keep it up.

Realist5:
You are a liar. As at January 15, this year, one of your topics stated that you wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage. How comes again you're here saying you got married and have a baby already and someone is disturbing your wife? You have already lost your worth with this kind of lies.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by fortunechy(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Take it or leave it, ur wife still has feelings for him if not why won't she block her number for a very long time...
The ball is on ur wife's court
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by oyatz(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Most likely he didn't actually wed the 'wife' legally.
I strongly think he started cohabiting with his Baby mama after he couldn't get a suitable 'wife' material, hence the audacity of the ex-BF to be trying to stage a comeback.

Realist5:

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by tallfish145(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

nice idea. what if your wife is also interested,calling the guy would not solve the matter. Allow your wife to warn him
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by oyatz(m): 4:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
What if he was looking for a possible replacement for this 'Problematic wife' or better, he was looking for a 2nd wife. Not every man can be a monogamist.

emmydiamon:
are you sure you not cheating on this your wife? Your post on january 15 2019 stated that you need a good girl for a serious relationship that may leed to marriage, oga what will you say about this?
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Offpoint1: 4:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
lilwetdick:

so calling another man to stay off your wife is a sign of weakness...make i no laugh...

Go and tell that to the mafias and see what happens to you.

That's high level of weakness, insecurity and stupidity combine... unless a man is a threat to my wife I see no reasons to call no man.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by saintruky(m): 4:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
meobizy:
You have two options:

1. Break her sim card and buy her a new line.
If the man keeps calling after that know it was your wife who gave him the new contact.

2. Divorce your wife, take your child and submit her back into his arms.

@op this here is d best solution thus far.. Change her sim card, let's see how d insane being would manage to get her new number..
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Donemmy(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
Officialgarri:

you nailed it
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by 2019fools: 4:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:
Good day ladies and gentlemen,i have something bothering me in my mind.

I dated my wife almost 3 years before I later got married to her and she gave birth to my daughter last year.

I met her when she broke up with her ex, which was her first love, during our courtship she told me about the guy and many other stuff I can't say here.

But lately this same guy keep calling my wife that he wanted to come back, despite this guy knows fully well that my wife is nursing my baby, my wife told me but I was thinking if I should call him and warn him to desist from my wife or I should got him arrested for invading my home,.

A liar is always a liar.

Please how can I handle this situation without loosing my self worth
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by ashantitope: 4:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Guy my simple advise is you have 2 option you can collect the phone from your wife whenever he called and let him know and you can also tell your wife to warn him not to call her again but if he insists report him after that you can also change your wife line just to make peace but above all your wife will be the one to decide so ask her what did she want
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by welturebotanical: 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Let your wife do the job.
She should quit every means of communication with the man, from phone calls to social media.
Let her block him on all her social media platform.
Then tell him not to ever come near your family, or you get him arrested.
CLEAR PIMPLES AND ACNE IN TWO WEEKS.
100% natural solution.
Checkout my signature for more details
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Realhommie(m): 4:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Whether the story is false or not these things do happen.. I quit my relationship of 6 months today coz i discovered my now ex had been in constant communication with her ex, to the extent of not even regarding anymore..

She said a lot but said nothing actually, apologizing for hurting my feelings after i had told her she was free.. It's just crazy.

There's nothing there really, it all depends on the woman involved, if she doesn't want it then you have nothing to worry about but if otherwise, bros just can't help it. You'll sure be heartbroken.

I'm wondering why women are so confused tho..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by valentinos22(m): 4:41pm On Jun 26, 2019
lilwetdick:
My guy, call and threathen the idiot..show him you are the man and in control of your home...the man wants to Bleep your wife...if things go wrong, it is you they will blame.

Call the ex and warn him..for him calling your wife shows he thinks you are weak.

Lets see if you were an army general, whether he will be able to even dial her number.

1. he might think your wife is weak not you....
2. there was something definitely wrong with the way she carried herself while they were dating...
3. A loosed self carriage girl will only end up a loosed self carriage married woman.
4. IF she bleeped him while the husband was dating/already married her, this would not be unexpected.
5. IF she is trying to using reverse psychology on her husband to make him drop his shield or buy his confidence over just to continue screwing the ex boyfriends dick, then she is as useless as the p' in psychology.
6. lastly for your own digestion, calling the guy is a sign of weakness or sense of insecurity. if you try this as a force man especially in the barracks, you will be disciplined....their rule is simple! control your family!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by darlenese(f): 4:42pm On Jun 26, 2019
yeye wife
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by juniorstar(m): 4:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
Okafor's law is hanging around your home my brother...let her do the talking but be careful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria / Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.