Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (35878 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by hemartins(m): 3:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
She is your wife. Fight for what is yours.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Why has ur wife not barred him yet?

undecided

Be careful
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Benekruku(m): 3:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:
Good day ladies and gentlemen,i have something bothering me in my mind.

I dated my wife almost 3 years before I later got married to her and she gave birth to my daughter last year.

I met her when she broke up with her ex, which was her first love, during our courtship she told me about the guy and many other stuff I can't say here.

But lately this same guy keep calling my wife that he wanted to come back, despite this guy knows fully well that my wife is nursing my baby, my wife told me but I was thinking if I should call him and warn him to desist from my wife or I should got him arrested for invading my home,.

Please how can I handle this situation without loosing my self worth

Try calmly talk to your wife and get where he works.

Trust me, With just 50k, He will be a dead man. Its that cheap. Just get info from your wife. No need talking to him due to suspicion.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Badonasty(m): 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

I dated my wife almost 3 years before I later got married to her and she gave birth to my daughter last year.

I met her when she broke up with her ex, which was her first love, during our courtship she told me about the guy and many other stuff I can't say here.

But lately this same guy keep calling my wife that he wanted to come back, despite this guy knows fully well that my wife is nursing my baby, my wife told me but I was thinking if I should call him and warn him to desist from my wife or I should got him arrested for invading my home,.

no need to call him...just dey monitor your wife...this is the perfect opportunity to know whether she's truly your wife
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
carry sars go open case for n head ... no go learn how to maintain n lane
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by wakes: 3:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
For real?
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Lexusgs430: 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
fatymore:
Leave him alone.

ask your wife to change her sim and cut all communications with her.

He should cut communication with his wife?... How would he resolve this delicate matter........
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Ikem11(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Only God will send lightening to fry those men deceiving ladies with marriage. Karma will visit all of you rifraffs.

Sister take am easy na... Somebody don do am to u before no carry vex enter the topic na
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Camberlo(m): 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
[quote author=Vcent50 post=79678433]Good day ladies and gentlemen,i have something bothering me in my mind.

Please how can I handle this situation without loosing my self worth.

YOUR WIFE IS NOT A GOOD WOMAN.
Why entertaining her ex calls
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Jabioro: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Your wife is cooking another exlove story..she knew what she was doing..ko je simi ni obirin gba fokunrin.....let her decide..

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Lexusgs430: 3:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Benekruku:

Try calmly talk to your wife and get where he works.

Trust me, With just 50k, He will be a dead man. Its that cheap. Just get info from your wife. No need talking to him due to suspicion.

Are you offering your services or you know them..... wink

3 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by prinsam30: 3:28pm On Jun 26, 2019
mods Abeg bring this match to FP biko

no Mikel for line up, Simon Moses in, that's a good start anyway
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by slex(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
You are very patient op .

I would have tricked him to one corner and me and guys would mend him to almost cripple state .
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by fergie001: 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Many people here talk without questions....

Is your wife really clean on this?
Is he aware she is married?
How did the break-up go?

Our Girls these days,some can kill...

I dated a girl for over 5 years,work made us co-opt at most once in a year or two,cos of distance though we spoke virtually every day. She had married and didn't tell me...till a cousin of hers who is my person filtered it to me; yet I called her on her wedding day without knowing....

Oga,leave the matter for your wife...Let her tell you what is truly happening....You couldn't have dated close to 3 years and the guy starts calling now....

Your wife is not telling you something you need to know...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by nwakibie3(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
You are a liar. As at January 15, this year, one of your topics stated that you wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage. How comes again you're here saying you got married and have a baby already and someone is disturbing your wife? You have already lost your worth with this kind of lies.

this guy is more intelligent than our service chiefs and buhari combined

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by oluwasegun007(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Only God will send lightening to fry those men deceiving ladies with marriage. Karma will visit all of you rifraffs.

Abeg forgive them...

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by poweredcom(m): 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
All of you are senseless u and ur wife and that ex
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by nasirujj(m): 3:31pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:
You are a liar. As at January 15, this year, one of your topics stated that you wanted a relationship that will lead to marriage. How comes again you're here saying you got married and have a baby already and someone is disturbing your wife? You have already lost your worth with this kind of lies.

This are the type of person that supposed to be MOD on this forum. You try bro

5 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by stdammis(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
DaddySpyce:
For those of you saying he should not call the man, you all are quite wrong. Being that your wife already told you the situation means she is not comfortable with it and she doesn't want him anymore. I think it's best for you to speak with the man maturedly and remind him that you are now married to her and she has a baby for you. Make him understand that he is disrespecting you by calling her in her matrimonial home and you don't let that so he should accept the fact that she is now happily married and move on.
If you do this and find out that he is not matured enough to stop calling your wife then you can have your wife change her number and ensure he has no access to reach her anymore. If for any reason he knows your home and mistakenly dares to visit your home because he wants to see your wife then I think that is really out of order and he could be arrested for such an act being that you have spoken to him maturely.

I completely agree, she's my wife now. i will fight her battles for her if i have to. call him and let him know he had his chance with her, and now its your chance to make her all yours.

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Boss13: 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:

Thanks for spotting this. Too many fake stories these days
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Aaronbee7(m): 3:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
I don't know if you told us the full gist, but going by what you wrote I think your wife is making it easy for him and putting you in the battle field.
Why didn't she block the number after the first call eventhough she informed you which is a good thing?
My take is that, she should block and keep blocking all medium of communication between her and the ex if she really value your union simple!

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Jaqenhghar: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

Its all up to your wife really. Permit me to be frank if your wife still wants to be with that nigger there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by chigoziri2403(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
He misses the sex, if he gets what he wants �he won't disturb her again

1 Like

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by bluefilm: 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

But hanty, women deceive me with fake boobs, fake arsè, fake hair, fake eyelash, fake face, fake orgásm, fake pregnancy, and so on...

Shall we then call on thunder to destroy all the fakeass women of this world...?
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Wanity(m): 3:33pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

Vcent50:
I want a relationship with a lady that can leads to marriage, kindly pm me,I don't like show off,let's chat and know more

You are just looking for attention people please don't waste your precious time to answer this guy
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by anonymous1759(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by TonyeBarcanista(m): 3:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Vcent50:

OP is trolling https://www.nairaland.com/4962625/serious-relationship-needed
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by namiji2598: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Nasri100:

I like how you guys always check for these little things. God bless you. We cant come and be wasting advice.
lol
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Thonee(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:

Very good observation from you, the guy has soon forgotten about that post.
Jobless man seeking unnecessary comments.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Ikpongiton: 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
meobizy:
You have two options:

1. Break her sim card and buy her a new line.
If the man keeps calling after that know it was your wife who gave him the new contact.

2. Divorce your wife, take your child and submit her back into his arms.
i'm 100% with you on this.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Myself2(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
Realist5:

He that alleges must prove,,,if the allegation you are laying on him is true, kindly post the link so we won't construe you as a rabble rouser with a hidden agenda

Well someone has provided the link.
Whenever we make serious allegations , we should always back it up

@OP
Shame on you,,,,trolling with lies to get comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria / Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.