Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,916 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back (35884 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / My Wife's Ex-Boyfriend Is About To Ruin My Marriage / Ebonyi Woman Wants Her Marriage Dissolved Over Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by BuikemWillz(m): 4:12am On Jun 27, 2019
I don't think this should be about whether she's nursing a baby or not. It should be more about whether your wife wants to leave you for him. Don't fight a wrong fight. I don't think there's need calling him; your wife can make him not to call again if she loves you that much [unless you don't think she does]; after all she married you. You calling the guy only says one thing [that your wife can't do it or doesn't want to, so that dude has got a chance] and believe me, it wouldn't solve anything. Your wife can end this, or you can call, warn him and she'll be seeing him behind the front of your back [God! I love using this expression] and you wouldn't even know [if she wants to]. Moreover these calls can be harmless but it's a good thing you have specified that he's asking her to come back.

So my advice is that you ask your wife what she has done about the incessant calls; what she wants - you or her ex. What is yours is yours; what isn't will eventually leave irrespective of how long you keep it [caretakers].

PS: This is in no form an endorsement of exes going after their married exes and shouldn't be treated as one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by BuikemWillz(m): 4:21am On Jun 27, 2019
chris51:
...If she doesn't encourage the man...

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!! Question is whether your wife wants to go back.

Report her to family? No! Who does that? To what end? If she doesn't want you why keep someone who doesn't want to stay with you? You'd be making both yourselves unhappy. She can nurse your child and leave when she's done [if it comes to that].
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by IvoryFever: 10:31am On Jun 27, 2019
I had to comment

Mr poster!! I hope you are treating your wife well cause I don't see why she should be taking calls from her ex and telling you about he wants her back..like who does that??

I hope u haven't given her reasons to go calling her ex?
No be say your own ex go dey call u back to back, side chicks everywhere ..that kind thing can prompt a woman to seek attention elsewhere especially now ...postpartum depression is real..hope u have been giving her all d attention and support she needs

If u haven't, good and fine
Tell her to stop taking his calls, she should concentrate on her new home and new baby..u don't need to get confrontational with d ex
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Phenomenal16(f): 2:29pm On Jun 27, 2019
Sonofthunder9:

Okpara avenue
Zik Avenue
Agbani road
Where
.. Unec

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Sonofthunder9(m): 7:41pm On Jun 27, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.. Unec
Agbani road
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Vcent50: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
Righteousness89:
Was she Married to guy you call Ex?
No
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Righteousness89(m): 9:08am On Jun 28, 2019
Vcent50:

No
Then he has no right to Disturb your Home...

Your wife should do the Needful by blocking him on all contacts...

A little meddling could cause a whole lot!

She should not give a chance to the devil
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Phenomenal16(f): 3:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sonofthunder9:

Agbani road
.. Wow

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Sonofthunder9(m): 6:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
Phenomenal16:
.. Wow
Nice having u around

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by booksrite001: 5:34am On Jul 02, 2019
sonofthunder9:
Nice having u around

undecided
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by Sonofthunder9(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2019
booksrite001:

undecided
Wetin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by meobizy(f): 10:38am On Sep 13, 2019
seyi371:
Nairaland detectives grin grin nice job.
And one useless mod still pushed dis fake story to front page
Na their work.
Re: My Wife's Ex Wants Her Back by meobizy(f): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2019
trapQ:
Two stupid options.

Break her sim because

Secondly it is only an illiterate village girl that will let you take her baby in this century.
Tell me where the truth hurts. Don’t worry I may make things better using words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

15 Struggles you’ll Understand If you’re Of “marriageable Age” In Nigeria / Has A Wife In Nigeria But Sleeping With Client As A Psychologist In Canada / Wife Divorce Husband Because He Lied About His Genotype

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.