Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,858 members, 7,828,084 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1461793 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1443) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 8:40am On Jun 19, 2020
sinaoye:
Good morning guys
Last week, I started playing the energy lab on the AliExpress summer sale (thanks Jboixxx for helping)
I was able to complete the tasks and won the item, Xiaomi airpod worth around 18dollars. I was given a coupon for the amount but only to be used for the item.
I tried getting the item only to discover that the seller is not shipping to Nigeria. I chatted with the seller and he refused to ship to Nigeria.
I chatted with AliExpress customer service and they said they cannot force the seller to ship to Nigeria.
Please help, is there any way round the issue
Oh, it was you! Did t want to discourage you when I saw the page. Try your luck with the shippers. I hope it worth it.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 9:44am On Jun 19, 2020
sinaoye:
Good morning guys
Last week, I started playing the energy lab on the AliExpress summer sale (thanks Jboixxx for helping)
I was able to complete the tasks and won the item, Xiaomi airpod worth around 18dollars. I was given a coupon for the amount but only to be used for the item.
I tried getting the item only to discover that the seller is not shipping to Nigeria. I chatted with the seller and he refused to ship to Nigeria.
I chatted with AliExpress customer service and they said they cannot force the seller to ship to Nigeria.
Please help, is there any way round the issue
how do you play this?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by itslinkin4005(m): 11:56am On Jun 19, 2020
Watch and get paid ,register with the link: https://iwvideon.pw/651158588007092/
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sinaoye(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
lainwords098:

how do you play this?

I changed the shipping address to Ireland and the total amount I will pay for shipping is around #1000
I chatted with the seller and he said they are not shipping to Nigeria due to delays caused by covid 19.
If I can't get it shipped, I guess I will just have to forget about it.
Also thinking of chatting with AliExpress again to see if they can compensate me with a smaller coupon but that can be used on any product. Do u guys think it's possible?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 12:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
sinaoye:

I changed the shipping address to Ireland and the total amount I will pay for shipping is around #1000
I chatted with the seller and he said they are not shipping to Nigeria due to delays caused by covid 19.
If I can't get it shipped, I guess I will just have to forget about it.
Also thinking of chatting with AliExpress again to see if they can compensate me with a smaller coupon but that can be used on any product. Do u guys think it's possible?
I meant the energy lab.. how do you access it?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Martinkingjnr: 12:44pm On Jun 19, 2020
jboixxx:
Open dispute if & when possible.

I had tried opening a dispute before now, bellow is the message that kept poping up ...
"Dispute can only be opened up to 15 days after you have comfirmed recieving your items"

How do I go about this, I never confirmed receiving any item in the first place, I only wrote to the seller to help extend my protection period as learnt it was the best measure to take, But the seller kept telling me to give it some time that my item would arrive sooner.
what else could possibly be done?
help please!!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sinaoye(m): 1:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
lainwords098:

I meant the energy lab.. how do you access it?
Open the app, go to coins and coupons, u will see energy lab beside flip and win.
But the summer sale remains only two days and some hours. I think many of the items in lab is gone because the number is limited and it goes fast.
But u can try ur luck.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NettyNelly(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Jboixxx
Pls what could this mean. I went to my PO yesterday but they told me that parcel haven't been moving because of the pandemic. But it shows order completed on my AE profile. What measures should I take.?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
NettyNelly:
Jboixxx
Pls what could this mean. I went to my PO yesterday but they told me that parcel haven't been moving because of the pandemic. But it shows order completed on my AE profile. What measures should I take.?

Track with external tracking sites like track24.net around march, I received an item that was still showing departed country of origin on AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:40pm On Jun 19, 2020
NettyNelly:
Jboixxx
Trim your contact details off the screenshot.

2. Click on the completed and screenshot what's there.

3. Order completed doesn't mean your item is at your PO. Let's see the tracking info first and what's left of your Order Confirmation Time (the counter on your order details page).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 1:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
Martinkingjnr:

I had tried opening a dispute before now, bellow is the message that kept poping up ...
"Dispute can only be opened up to 15 days after you have comfirmed recieving your items"

How do I go about this, I never confirmed receiving any item in the first place, I only wrote to the seller to help extend my protection period as learnt it was the best measure to take, But the seller kept telling me to give it some time that my item would arrive sooner.
what else could possibly be done?
help please!!
Contact the cc rep to help with dispute opening if your buyer's protection period has expired. I hope it's still within a reasonable time.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2020
jboixxx:
If you're bn served by a GPO in Lagos, you shouldn't have delayed delivery, otherwise, you might.

I was told that they don't send unregistered items straight to your state/PO but to your national Zonal HQs. Those of us in NE are under Bauchi Zone, so all unregistered items go to Bauchi before dispatch to respective states/PO (depending on how knowledgeable about PO locations/routes the officer in charge is).

I got 1 out of about 5 of such S00 that's been in 9ja since March last week. So, if that item is impt. and urgent, don't use any of those S00s if you're not in Lagos (and probably served by any of the GPOs) or Southwest (during this COVID-19).

Thanks, but dispatching to nearby state ,Ogun should not take more than 2wks. this order seems to have arrived since march and we are in middle of June!
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
I don't want to lose my money to aliexpress how do i go about it
Jboixxx and you guys should assist

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
acorntree:

Thanks, but dispatching to nearby state ,Ogun should not take more than 2wks. this order seems to have arrived since march and we are in middle of June!
Some won't be delivered at the end of the day; sad truth.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
mmars:
I don't want to lose my money to aliexpress how do i go about it
Jboixxx and you guys should assist
What's the tracking saying? If AES says it's in 9ja, then, it is and you'll have to wait more days/weeks for the delivery.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2020
jboixxx:
What's the tracking saying? If AES says it's in 9ja, then, it is and you'll have to wait more days/weeks for the delivery.
My brother check aes tracking it is stuck at departed country of origin am fed up right now my first order
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 3:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
mmars:
My brother check aes tracking it is stuck at departed country of origin am fed up right now my first order
check your buyer's protection, how many days remaining
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Martinkingjnr: 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
jboixxx:
Contact the cc rep to help with dispute opening if your buyer's protection period has expired. I hope it's still within a reasonable time.

So very sorry it's my first time using aliepress, having little or zero knowledge on how to go about this..
Had placed the order 11th of March, Not like I had been relaxed , Been in contact with the seller who kept pleading I give it time..
I had been understanding but C'mon the year gradually fades. Nothing seems happening.
I'd so much appreciate if you could give me some guide as to contacting the CC rep.
Your effort counts.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Darlinx01(m): 4:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
genius43:

Track with external tracking sites like track24.net around march, I received an item that was still showing departed country of origin on AliExpress
Was the goods shipped by singapore post? Like is der any possibility of singpost losing track of ur goods?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jun 19, 2020
Shipment is now picking up pace.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 4:11pm On Jun 19, 2020
Darlinx01:
Was the goods shipped by singapore post? Like is der any possibility of singpost losing track of ur goods?

Yup but track24.net was updating regularly same with Cainaio but AliExpress somehow didn't.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by acorntree(m): 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Martinkingjnr:

So very sorry it's my first time using aliepress, having little or zero knowledge on how to go about this..
Had placed the order 11th of March, Not like I had been relaxed , Been in contact with the seller who kept pleading I give it time..
I had been understanding but C'mon the year gradually fades. Nothing seems happening.
I'd so much appreciate if you could give me some guide as to contacting the CC rep.
Your effort counts.

wait for some weeks. its on its way to your destination. reopen dispute when its almost 90days. Your first order shouldn't be like this. Relax and wait, so that aliexpress won't kick you out of their platform
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
gidieberry:
check your buyer's protection, how many days remaining
Like 9 days
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
mmars:

Like 9 days
close that dispute and wait till buyer's protection is over and you get Order completed email from AliExpress, open dispute and state that item never arrived and Order is completed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by JAWBONE(m): 5:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
Please who knows if our post office is still operating. I need to place an order real quick
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
gidieberry:
close that dispute and wait till buyer's protection is over and you get Order completed email from AliExpress, open dispute and state that item never arrived and Order is completed
ok
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lainwords098(m): 7:30pm On Jun 19, 2020
sinaoye:

Open the app, go to coins and coupons, u will see energy lab beside flip and win.
But the summer sale remains only two days and some hours. I think many of the items in lab is gone because the number is limited and it goes fast.
But u can try ur luck.
Oh! Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:23pm On Jun 19, 2020
mmars:
ok
my boss don attend to you.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
jboixxx:
my boss don attend to you.
Your advise too is not too much abeg
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 10:01pm On Jun 19, 2020
mmars:

Your advise too is not too much abeg
He's spot on, boss. Just follow his advise, and hopefully, you'll smile afterwards.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jmaine: 10:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
My March 30th order just left China on the 17th of June of 2020..... shocked shocked shocked...

And I was hoping on disputing in 8 days time.. angry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by NettyNelly(m): 1:09am On Jun 20, 2020
jboixxx:
Click on the completed and screenshot what's there.

3. Order completed doesn't mean your item is at your PO. Let's see the tracking info first and what's left of your Order Confirmation Time (the counter on your order details page).
This is the info on the order details, seems I have 16 days left?

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (1443) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.