Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,920 members, 7,817,696 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1447328 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (1441) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
gidieberry:
Aliexpress and Patience na blood relation for now

But before now, what was the initial duration between hand over to airplane and been dispatched overseas
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
aieromon:

Why is the app showing No internet connection?

That was just temporary internet glitch as at the time I was taking the screenshot. I had attempted sending the message much earlier.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2020
jboixxx:
Scroll up and edit the order confirmation template sent after order placement. You can as well just enter it in
Name:
Street:
City:
Zip code:
State:
Phone number:
....and fix your netw ish.

D'you mean the spot circled in pink in the attached screenshot?

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 11:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
Meanwhile I just took delivery of two orders today one of which was sent Dec 30, 2019 and the other March 13, 2020.

Suffice it to say that over a month ago at the expiry of purchase protection I opened dispute for these ones and a couple of other orders and gotten fully refunded for most.

I've contacted these two sellers though to arrange re-payment.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fognext: 11:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
jboixxx:
Worry only when this countdown is extended without notice by your seller.

thank you jboixx.
please what do you advise I do? this is my first order from AE
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Teejay13(m): 2:23am On Jun 21, 2020
Nice thread.

Even though am just coming across the thread for the very first time.

I promise to contribute my own quarter to ensure integrity and transparency prevail in online buying process.

Thanks to the moderator of this thread

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:48am On Jun 21, 2020
ceaser:

D'you mean the spot circled in pink in the attached screenshot?
Yes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:51am On Jun 21, 2020
fognext:

thank you jboixx.
please what do you advise I do? this is my first order from AE
Take a chill drink and forget about the order! You'll get notifications for every important stage or you may wish to calculate the remaining days and add a reminder to your calendar. grin

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 7:03am On Jun 21, 2020
ceaser:
Meanwhile I just took delivery of two orders today one of which was sent Dec 30, 2019 and the other March 13, 2020.

Suffice it to say that over a month ago at the expiry of purchase protection I opened dispute for these ones and a couple of other orders and gotten fully refunded for most.

I've contacted these two sellers though to arrange re-payment.

The first one is it china registered mail?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:03am On Jun 21, 2020
jboixxx:
Yes

Thanks.

I'll explore that option.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 7:10am On Jun 21, 2020
lavenderjade:

The first one is it china registered mail?

I think so.

See tracking number.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 7:26am On Jun 21, 2020
ceaser:

I think so.

See tracking number.
All those ones that started with S00, for me, it's sure they'll be delivered. Just received 4 of them yesterday.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by lavenderjade(m): 7:33am On Jun 21, 2020
ceaser:

I think so.

See tracking number.

Its not registered... Its untrackable
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alphabbey1(m): 7:34am On Jun 21, 2020
jboixxx:
@nd don't forget that AE standard shipping method uses EMS Singapore too (EX********SG).
can goods be collected at Nipost at this period ? Ordered an item using AliExpress standard shipping, since March, yet to receive a delivery message from Nipost. On AliExpress tracking, item shows delivered to airline since March 28. On May 27, purchase protection ended and item tracking shows delivered. Dispute was opened, asked for a full refund, the matter still dey ground... Nipost website is rubbish does not bring any output for tracking numbers inputed. It recently started bringing output for tracking numbers. The tracking number inputed on June 18, shows "item inserted into bag and send abroad" date: June 20... Lol
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rickylambert62: 8:54am On Jun 21, 2020
I got an email from AE on 15 of this month that my order has arrived in d country,gt another email on 19 that order arrived PO.But there's been no call from Po.Should i go to Po instead
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:04am On Jun 21, 2020
alphabbey1:
can goods be collected at Nipost at this period ? Ordered an item using AliExpress standard shipping, since March, yet to receive a delivery message from Nipost. On AliExpress tracking, item shows delivered to airline since March 28. On May 27, purchase protection ended and item tracking shows delivered. Dispute was opened, asked for a full refund, the matter still dey ground... Nipost website is rubbish does not bring any output for tracking numbers inputed. It recently started bringing output for tracking numbers. The tracking number inputed on June 18, shows "item inserted into bag and send abroad" date: June 20... Lol
Use track24.net to track and screenshot for us. If your item is with NIPOST, they would have called.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:05am On Jun 21, 2020
Rickylambert62:
I got an email from AE on 15 of this month that my order has arrived in d country,gt another email on 19 that order arrived PO.But there's been no call from Po.Should i go to Po instead
Go check it out but if you don't see failed delivery, probably you shouldn't bother as interstate delivery is taken a while now. No thanks to COVID-19.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by alphabbey1(m): 9:25am On Jun 21, 2020
jboixxx:
Use track24.net to track and screenshot for us. If your item is with NIPOST, they would have called.
notice how tracking information stopped at March and resumed June.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fognext: 9:43am On Jun 21, 2020
jboixxx:
Take a chill drink and forget about the order! You'll get notifications for every important stage or you may wish to calculate the remaining days and add a reminder to your calendar. grin

okay. thank you.
do you think I should contact the seller about it also or just AE?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 10:30am On Jun 21, 2020
Hello guys... Good morning to you all.

Kinda have Small ish over here.

Please which of the two pics below is really the buyer protection period coz am using the aliexpress app and am kinda confused.

Should I raise a dispute?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 10:39am On Jun 21, 2020
chibu4u2:
Hello guys... Good morning to you all.

Kinda have Small ish over here.

Please which of the two pics below is really the buyer protection period coz am using the aliexpress app and am kinda confused.

Should I raise a dispute?
the second one is the buyer's protection period, so you go chill well well like Ben Chilwell if there will be a need for dispute
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 10:46am On Jun 21, 2020
gidieberry:
the second one is the buyer's protection period, so you go chill well well like Ben Chilwell if there will be a need for dispute

OK thanks for the info.
But I thought buyer protection usually last for 60 days from the date the package was shipped out.

The package was shipped on the 28th April and 28th of this month Will make it 60 days and this wat the first pics is showing.

Please am just curious.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 10:52am On Jun 21, 2020
chibu4u2:

OK thanks for the info.
But I thought buyer protection usually last for 60 days from the date the package was shipped out.

The package was shipped on the 28th April and 28th of this month Will make it 60 days and this wat the first pics is showing.

Please am just curious.
Aliexpress don review am to 90 days of late
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by chibu4u2(m): 10:54am On Jun 21, 2020
gidieberry:
Aliexpress don review am to 90 days of late

OK thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rickylambert62: 11:53am On Jun 21, 2020
[quote author=jboixxx post=90902520] [color=#0000ff]Go check it out but if you don't see failed delivery, probably you shouldn't bother as interstate delivery is taken a while now. No thanks to COVID-19.
No Shaking,big up bro
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ieemmanuel(m): 1:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Can I use a verve card to place an order from AliExpress?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
ieemmanuel:

Nope
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 1:48pm On Jun 21, 2020
ieemmanuel:

No.

Verve is only for select transactions, allowed on select platforms and works only within Nigeria.

What you need is a MasterCard enabled debit card.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
ceaser:

No.

Verve is only for select transactions, allowed on select platforms and works only within Nigeria.

What you need is a MasterCard enabled debit card.
some visa card do work bro, that's what i do use. Fidelity visa,
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Rajioba1: 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Volkswagen90:
some visa card do work bro, that's what i do use. Fidelity visa,
Guys what's the difference between aliexpress standard shipping and singapore post shipping since they both have SG, and which one deliver an item faster in this pandemic?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fox97(m): 2:23pm On Jun 21, 2020
Failed delivery still no call from po office, I done go there already still nothing..

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
fox97:
Failed delivery still no call from po office, I done go there already still nothing..

They have probably not sorted your goods

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (1441) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

Viewing this topic: jboixxx and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.