Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (156) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1451419 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1442) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by romoruyi(m): 4:36am On Jun 20, 2020
mmars:
I don't want to lose my money to aliexpress how do i go about it
Jboixxx and you guys should assist

Bro, Just relax your item will get here for sure; i had the same issue as you. Well you will not get your money back that is for sure.

But always keep track of the item and as far you used Aliexpress Standard shipping the item will arrive. Trust me
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 6:00am On Jun 20, 2020
romoruyi:

Bro, Just relax your item will get here for sure; i had the same issue as you. Well you will not get your money back that is for sure.

But always keep track of the item and as far you used Aliexpress Standard shipping the item will arrive. Trust me

Does that imply that AE standard shipping method is more guaranteed than even DHL, UPS et al to deliver items to Nigeria?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by romoruyi(m): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2020
ceaser:

Does that imply that AE standard shipping method is more guaranteed than even DHL, UPS et al to deliver items to Nigeria?

Yes but just that DHL, UPS are faster than AE standard shipping method. The key thing about AE standard shipping method is that its registered mail and they give you a standard shipping number (RB123XXXXSG) that is trackable to when your item is delivered to your door-step.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 6:54am On Jun 20, 2020
romoruyi:

Yes but just that DHL, UPS are faster than AE standard shipping method. The key thing about AE standard shipping method is that its registered mail and they give you a standard shipping number (RB123XXXXSG) that is trackable to when your item is delivered to your door-step.
@nd don't forget that AE standard shipping method uses EMS Singapore too (EX********SG).
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 20, 2020
romoruyi:

I don't even need the item again the money is the koko
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by romoruyi(m): 10:49am On Jun 20, 2020
mmars:

The money will be hard to get oooo bro....you can give it a try...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 11:00am On Jun 20, 2020
mmars:

Your account risks suspension/permanent ban for this motive. AE has told you to check the post office based on the information they have. Use track24 to confirm the location of your package.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2020
romoruyi:

Thanks.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:47am On Jun 20, 2020
aieromon:

Your account risks suspension/permanent ban for this motive. AE has told you to check the post office based on the information they have. Use track24 to confirm the location of your package.
I guess am the guilty one

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 11:50am On Jun 20, 2020
mmars:

Just wait till few hrs to order confirmation time and reopen your dispute with screenshots of tracking information from two or 3 diff sites. You should get your refund except you've abused the dispute privilege before.

Your screenshots must show the tracking number, please.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Okay, against the nudge not to, I placed an order 3 days ago but decided to choose DHl thinking that it'll be faster and delivery probably less imparted by the covid issue.

Seller got back that the address listed on DHL site as remote location and will require me to pay him an extra 45usd to have that covered.

Enough addresses for my hand, I decided to drop another one thru the message app. Below is the difficulty I have been experiencing. The message gets bounced and I get "unsent" reply.

I have sent a screenshot to the seller but he still insists that I send "typed address". Wetin dey wrong with dem AE with typed addresses thru the messages?!

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2020
jboixxx:
Just wait till few hrs to order confirmation time and reopen your dispute with screenshots of tracking information from two or 3 diff sites. You should get your refund except you've abused the dispute privilege before.

Your screenshots must show the tracking number, please.
Is it few hours before the buyer protection time runs out?
Bros jboixx this is my first time shopping there
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
mmars:

This looks like 17track.

Try https://track24.net/
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 12:09pm On Jun 20, 2020
ceaser:

I have sent a screenshot to the seller but he still insists that I send "typed address". Wetin dey wrong with dem AE with typed addresses thru the messages?!

For legal purposes
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 12:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
aieromon:

For legal purposes

It's AE that is blocking "typed addresses" from going thru the messages. Other communications between the seller and I thru the message app went without hitches. It's only typed addresses tha seem to have problems.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 12:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
ceaser:

It's AE that is blocking "typed addresses" from going thru the messages. Other communications between me and the seller thru the message app went without hitches. It's only typed addresses tha seem to have problems.

Try replying using this format

NB: the response still showed UNREAD but the seller acknowledged receipt and went on to process the order with the new address.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ceaser: 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2020
aieromon:

Try replying using this format

NB: the response still showed UNREAD but the seller acknowledged receipt and went on to process the order with the new address.

Thanks. I tried this o as you say make I do, but na still the same story.

The other available shipping option for the item is Singapore post but I felt it was gonna be a flop like what guys have been experiencing here due to covid.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 1:00pm On Jun 20, 2020
aieromon:

For legal purposes
AE don't accept media files and also address so try type the address in such a way that the system doesn't recognize it as an address because all these things are automated
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2020
ceaser:

The other available shipping option for the item is Singapore post but I felt it was gonna be a flop like what guys have been experiencing here due to covid.

Why is the app showing No internet connection?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
ceaser:

Scroll up and edit the order confirmation template sent after order placement. You can as well just enter it in
Name:
Street:
City:
Zip code:
State:
Phone number:
....and fix your netw ish.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
mmars:

Is it few hours before the buyer protection time runs out?
Bros jboixx this is my first time shopping there
This is what is important. Wait till your counter is about 24hrs.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
aieromon:

This looks like 17track.

Try https://track24.net/
The same i was even advised to ask for refund by someone on the website
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
jboixxx:
This is what is important. Wait till your counter is about 24hrs.
thank u
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by aieromon(m): 3:59pm On Jun 20, 2020
elbuzzy:
AE don't accept media files

Not true

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by isgombe: 5:39pm On Jun 20, 2020
Gud evening guys.

Does "Handover to airline" or "Depart country of origin" really mean it is despatch or it is still in Hong Kong?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by elbuzzy(m): 6:47pm On Jun 20, 2020
aieromon:

Not true
Ever had issues with an item with a vendor u be require to send link of a cloud storage so they can access photos or video
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
isgombe:
Gud evening guys.

Does "Handover to airline" or "Depart country of origin" really mean it is despatch or it is still in Hong Kong?
ya item dey prep to be on a plane and despatched to naija, until you see despatched to country of destination, your order still dey chill for country of origin
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fognext: 9:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
Good evening guys. Please, I would like to know if this is something I should worried about.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jboixxx: 9:52pm On Jun 20, 2020
fognext:
Good evening guys. Please, I would like to know if this is something I should worried about.
Worry only when this countdown is extended without notice by your seller.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Midex88(m): 9:57pm On Jun 20, 2020
gidieberry:
ya item dey prep to be on a plane and despatched to naija, until you see despatched to country of destination, your order still dey chill for country of origin

But why is the “hand over to airline” status taking too much time like forever.
I was glad when my order of May 16 showed handover to airline on the 18 of May. However it’s been like that till now

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by gidieberry(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2020
Midex88:

But why is the “hand over to airline” status taking too much time like forever.
I was glad when my order of May 16 showed handover to airline on the 18 of May. However it’s been like that till now
Aliexpress and Patience na blood relation for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) ... (1442) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.