Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,364 members, 7,815,778 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444012 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pdazzle6: 8:43am On Aug 14, 2020
Lemonz:

Wow. No be say I dey do "who don suffer pass" but mine has been on despatched to overseas since July 8th. Ordered June 23rd. A phone

Same here... Mine have been stucked on despatched to oversea postal admin since 8th July, aliexpress standard shipping. I also ordered a phone

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adanny01(m): 9:09am On Aug 14, 2020
prince985:
Oga seller I no do again oo grin

This one don murder his employee.

They use a translation software so will not know how horrible their message is.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Jayveed(m): 9:37am On Aug 14, 2020
mctfopt:

Shipping is the real Achilles heel in the importation business. Getting cheap and efficient shipping is just that major factor that one needs to enjoy importation. So, it's not surprising when you see x10 the price of an item as shipping fee. These crazy shipping is not exclusive to AliExpress and Alibaba but to every international shipping done is very expensive.

Ways to reduce cost is to look for third party shipping agents, chat enough sellers till you see one willing to ship at a cheaper rate, buy large quantities and negotiate discount, check if there are local vendors selling same. I've seen some goods that I thought can only be sourced overseas here after much search online at a cheaper rate (goods must've been bought in bulk and shipped via sea).

Thanks bro.
You're too kind.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 9:40am On Aug 14, 2020
stephenponti:

4px u are in for long wait.
I know its 4px.
Wanted knowing whether it has left China or not
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 10:03am On Aug 14, 2020
supersaz66:

I know its 4px.

Your item has not been dispatch self
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaCremy: 10:06am On Aug 14, 2020
The BP has run out, I opened a dispute 5 days ago they said BP hasn’t expired so marked the dispute as INVALID.

Now that the BP has expired, they are still saying the same thing.

What do I do here please, this people want to scam me

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by LaCremy: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Pdazzle6:

Same here... Mine have been stucked on despatched to oversea postal admin since 8th July, aliexpress standard shipping. I also ordered a phone

I ordered a phone on 20th May, dispatched overseas since 25th June, I am yet to receive it. This is really frustrating aswear embarassed
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:14am On Aug 14, 2020
Since NIPOST main office at Ikeja is overwhelmed at the moment, they should draft some officers from other parts of the country to come and fasttrack clearing and processing of packages
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by BoltSwith(m): 10:21am On Aug 14, 2020
LaCremy:

I ordered a phone on 20th May, dispatched overseas since 25th June, I am yet to receive it. This is really frustrating aswear embarassed

I too ordered an LG phone since 3rd June, I'm still yet to receive the package. Carrier is Aliexpress Standard Shipping. Since 2nd August, it has been showing Order Completed when I track. I hope this issue is not peculiar to ordering mobile phones.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 10:24am On Aug 14, 2020
I have tried the Zenith bank people said worked for them but it didn't work.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Nobody: 10:38am On Aug 14, 2020
iKingsley:
of course, you will still have some BP left if you extended it. The actual 90 days has expired that's why it says completed

No. The normal 90 days was not exceeded. The reason why your tracking info on Aliexprs will change to completed is because the ETA given on Aliexprs has been exhausted. Under the tracking details, you will see something like "If you did not receive your order on a particular date ( a date will be stated), please contact support". After that given date, your order status will change to completed. Meanwhile the date is usually before your BP date(the normal 90 days). Do you get it now?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Geogeben: 10:40am On Aug 14, 2020
I receive a text to come pick up my parcel on Monday this week, i went there today, to my greatest surprise it's an item that was shipped with aliexpress standard shipping about one months+ now.

While my 4px, china, caino and seller shipping method is stuck for about 4 to 6 months now..

Singapost and other item shipped with aliexpress standard shipping are stuck for about 2 months+ now.

I'm yet to receive a call from few of my parcel ship with yanweh shipping method and already arrived nigeria for about 20 to 30 days now..

From this observation i can then conclude that shipping during this period is unpredictable.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 11:06am On Aug 14, 2020
Geogeben:
I receive a text to come pick up my parcel on Monday this week, i went there today, to my greatest surprise it's an item that was shipped with aliexpress standard shipping about one months+ now.

While my 4px, china, caino and seller shipping method is stuck for about 4 to 6 months now..

Singapost and other item shipped with aliexpress standard shipping are stuck for about 2 months+ now.

I'm yet to receive a call from few of my parcel ship with yanweh shipping method and already arrived nigeria for about 20 to 30 days now..

From this observation i can then conclude that shipping during this period is unpredictable.

Recent items shipped with 4px are delivered early
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 11:09am On Aug 14, 2020
Pdazzle6:

Let's see if the status changes on the same day.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by toksade203: 11:19am On Aug 14, 2020
The funny thing is items handed to airline on the 8th of July are still stucked in China while item of August 1 has been dispatched to overseas since August 6

Unpredictable
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 11:27am On Aug 14, 2020
adeniranfam:

Your item has not been dispatch self

OMoooooooooooo
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Themaths(m): 12:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
SpeedRacer:

Didn't order phones, ordered screens
S10 plus and s8 plus
Alright.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kyrx(m): 12:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Please oo wetin be the solution to all this GTB wahala nw? Best alternative/s pls??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 12:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Kyrx:
Please oo wetin be the solution to all this GTB wahala nw? Best alternative/s pls??
Fidelity
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
Who is familiar with Express Aramex(WTD) here??

I just placed an order worth over 24k on Alibaba.
Estimated duration of delivery is 8-15 days.

Is the risk worth it??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 12:53pm On Aug 14, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
Who is familiar with Express Aramex(WTD) here??

I just placed an order worth over 24k on Alibaba.
Estimated duration of delivery is 8-15 days.

Is the risk worth it??

You should have used an agent bro

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 12:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
adeniranfam:

Please educate me in case of next time
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
adeniranfam:

I still have 3 pending orders to make. Abeg explain how to reach the agent. Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 1:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
First bank buried me today sha. Over 442 naira per dollar cry
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stephenponti(m): 1:11pm On Aug 14, 2020
supersaz66:

I know its 4px.

Mine has shown departed country of origin since. 23days d flight is yet to land

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pdazzle6: 1:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
See what my seller told me about the delay

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 1:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pdazzle6:
See what my seller told me about the delay

This amount is quite large on a Chinese Version with Global ROM not even Global Version, there are newer and better Xiaomi devices you will get at this price point to be honest.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 1:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

I still have 3 pending orders to make. Abeg explain how to reach the agent. Thanks

Are you using aliexpress or alibaba
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 1:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
stephenponti:

Mine has shown departed country of origin since. 23days d flight is yet to land

Lobatan I don give up
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HowGlorious: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
saint2ace:

Which bank did u settle for and at what rate?
Zenith offered N390/$ as at yesterday
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kyrx(m): 2:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
adeniranfam:

Fidelity

Okay, thank you very much.

Pls any idea about their rate?
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 2:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
I find it strange that people who have been warned (by reading this thread) and told about the long delay due to covid 19 are still complaining that their items are yet to land. If you need the items urgently,alixpress is a no go but by all means go ahead if the item is not urgent.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.