Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper - Technology Market (246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper (1444670 Views)

Check This Thread For Your Anker Products / Ammc Cargo: Buys And Ships Items From China Via Alibaba,aliexpress,1688,taobao&o / Get Your Orders/items Easily From Aliexpress,alibaba,gearbest,bangood,for Cheap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1440) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 2:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
genius43:

This amount is quite large on a Chinese Version with Global ROM not even Global Version, there are newer and better Xiaomi devices you will get at this price point to be honest.

I don't know why people still choose to buy xiaomi phones on alixpress when they are available locally (except flagships)

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by HarrierJumpJet: 2:09pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pdazzle6:

Same here... Mine have been stucked on despatched to oversea postal admin since 8th July, aliexpress standard shipping. I also ordered a phone

Me too... I ordered an lg phone on June 4th, it has been stuck in send item abroad Edi received since 18th of July but was despatched to overseas on july 17th
I've been approximately phone less, I'm just tired but still hoping on God sha...
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sobality(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
fibonacci2526:

I don't know why people still choose to buy xiaomi phones on alixpress when they are available locally (except flagships)

because of the price variation e.g redmi note pro cost 77k to 82k at aliexpreess while at 9ja 106k

2 Likes

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:13pm On Aug 14, 2020
fibonacci2526:

I initially wanted to look away but the price was what made me talk and later they will start complaining of not getting 4G on one network or the other.

That amount could have easily gotten him RN9S on or outside AliExpress
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
sobality:

because of the price variation e.g redmi note pro cost 77k to 82k at aliexpreess while at 9ja 106k

It costs more than that on AliExpress. See below.

Did you convert the $243 to Naira that he paid for a CN Version RN8.

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by stanisbaratheon: 2:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
adeniranfam:

Are you using aliexpress or alibaba

I'm using Alibaba
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by johnnyholtby(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
natsuDragneel:

Osogbo right??
How much dem collect for PO??
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mfunkynation(m): 2:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
First bank buried me today sha. Over 442 naira per dollar cry
Jesu!!!!!
uba charge be last in July 424

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sobality(m): 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
genius43:

i mean redmi note 8 pro not 9pro

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Suarez190(m): 2:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hello would love to Order 2 Redmi Note 9 from Aliexpress, i was wondering weda it will be foolish doing that in reference to Exchange rate, because to get the 4/128gb is almost 80k in Nairaland & Computer Village,and its $168 on Aliexpress.. I need ur advice on this.. Thanks in Anticipation
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 2:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
sobality:

judging by the pictures you uploaded, the redmi note 8 pro cost #88k using the current exchange rate.

It's being sold for 85-90k on nairaland by different vendors, which is far cheaper than the official rate and even alixpress.

Know where to look.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 2:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Suarez190:
Hello would love to Order 2 Redmi Note 9 from Aliexpress, i was wondering weda it will be foolish doing that in reference to Exchange rate, because to get the 4/128gb is almost 80k in Nairaland & Computer Village,and its $168 on Aliexpress.. I need ur advice on this.. Thanks in Anticipation

$168 is like #75k. Will the price difference of #5k be worth it in the long run given the long wait and likely custom charge?

The choice is yours

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pdazzle6: 2:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
genius43:

This amount is quite large on a Chinese Version with Global ROM not even Global Version, there are newer and better Xiaomi devices you will get at this price point to be honest.

Bro, it's $143 not $243.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Pdazzle6: 2:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
genius43:

$143. Read it well . The font looks like "2" but it's "1" and it is also the "Global ROM" . Not the Chinese and global version.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by techsageplug: 2:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm a first-time shopper on AliExpress and I have just taken two deliveries that are still showing "Departed country of origin" on AliExpress website. Should I be worried because I still have a lot of items coming and the tracking is obviously not reliable? I used AliExpress Standard Shipping. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sobality(m): 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
fibonacci2526:

judging by the pictures you uploaded, the redmi note 8 pro cost #88k using the current exchange rate.

It's being sold for 85-90k on nairaland by different vendors, which is far cheaper than the official rate and even alixpress.

Know where to look.

kindly share ur trusted vendor please would like to get one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Kamaye(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Since NIPOST main office at Ikeja is overwhelmed at the moment, they should draft some officers from other parts of the country to come and fasttrack clearing and processing of packages
exactly what one Nipost staff told me yesterday. He said the tones of packages at Lagos headquarters waiting to be cleared could take months.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by supersaz66(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
stephenponti:

Mine has shown departed country of origin since. 23days d flight is yet to land

4px are fucking terrible I swear
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by sobality(m): 3:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
fibonacci2526:

Know where to look.
kindly share ur trusted vendor would like to buy one
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Pdazzle6:

$143. Read it well . The font looks like "2" but it's "1" and it is also the "Global ROM" . Not the Chinese and global version.

Let me give you a free advice when it comes to AliExpress and Xiaomi phones.

Whenever you see "Global ROM" IT means a Chinese Version(Note you won't be able to use some network 4G, MTN especially) that has been opened(It won't come sealed), bootloader unlocked and a Global ROM is installed.

Now here comes the catch some sellers will flash an official ROM some will flash a Fake ROM that if you try updating it bricks.

My current phone is Global ROM.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Meister(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
sobality:

kindly share ur trusted vendor would like to buy one

If you go to xiaomi thread store there are numerous trusted vendors
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by adeniranfam(f): 3:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
stanisbaratheon:

I'm using Alibaba

U call text me on WP
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by ades2016: 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
Received one item today. Ordered on 30th June.

1 Like

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Mcleo007(m): 4:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
Greetings to everyone, stumbled on this thread and thought to share our service, as we have solution to problems a lot of you might be facing, which is getting your imported goods from Lagos to your location.

We have been in the business, spanning 7 years of experience, trust and credibility. You can give us a try today.

Thanks.
-IBL PROCUREMENT AND LOGISTICS

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by fibonacci2526: 4:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
sobality:

kindly share ur trusted vendor please would like to get one

I have a brand new global version 6/64gb if that's what you want. Contact is on my signature. Can also search Noobod on nairaland he has 1 too.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 5:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 5:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by jibrin0: 5:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
ebby9z:
Have you been to the P.O?
yes they said they have not received it
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Lemonz(m): 5:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
genius43:

Let me give you a free advice when it comes to AliExpress and Xiaomi phones.

Whenever you see "Global ROM" IT means a Chinese Version(Note you won't be able to use some network 4G, MTN especially) that has been opened(It won't come sealed), bootloader unlocked and a Global ROM is installed.

Now here comes the catch some sellers will flash an official ROM some will flash a Fake ROM that if you try updating it bricks.

My current phone is Global ROM.
Take it easy guy. It's not anybody's fault. It clearly States Global ROM. Not Global version.
To make things clearer so you don't spread fear among people that don't know about this. You might start making people think AliExpress is selling fake things. There's a difference between global ROM and global VERSION. Global ROM is the Chinese version with custom rom flashed in it. Global VERSION isn't like that. So please stop going around scaring people and bad mouthing AliExpress sellers.
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by nani667: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
saint2ace:

Which bank did u settle for and at what rate?

Carmal90:

Bank name please?

I used Stanbic IBTC

Rate was 420 / $

Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by Carmal90(m): 5:42pm On Aug 14, 2020
nani667:

I used Stanbic IBTC

Rate was 420 / $

Thanks
Re: This Thread Is Only For Aliexpress Shopper by genius43(m): 5:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lemonz:

Take it easy guy. It's not anybody's fault. It clearly States Global ROM. Not Global version.
To make things clearer so you don't spread fear among people that don't know about this. You might start making people think AliExpress is selling fake things. There's a difference between global ROM and global VERSION. Global ROM is the Chinese version with custom rom flashed in it. Global VERSION isn't like that. So please stop going around scaring people and bad mouthing AliExpress sellers.

I am not bad mouthing AliExpress sellers, I stated the simple truth.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) (249) ... (1440) (Reply)

The Xiaomi Thread Store / California(Los Angeles),pickup services..Online purchase..(Ebay/Amazon,walmart) / **PHONE SWAP CENTRE**SWAP IT NOW!!! pin:265DA560 or 08033923897

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.