Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness (50388 Views)

Osimhen & 4 Other Nigerians That Have Won The African Player Of The Year Award / Al Shabab May Not Release Ighalo For AFCON - Sources / Super Eagle’s To Drop 7 Players including Mikel and Ighalo For Seychelles Game (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness by kayodekb: 7:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
rummmy:
The aboki would have not still score
IF NOT BECAUSE YOU ARE A WOMAN, I WOULD HAVE SAID STUPIDITY RUN IN YOUR DNA... MUST YOU BE TRIBAL IN EVERY SITUATIONS?
Re: AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness by COOL10(m): 8:24pm On Jun 27, 2019
undecided
Flier:
You can’t be a good striker if you are not selfish

Wrong!!!. Haven't you seen Firmino? undecided
Flier:

Wrong!!!. Haven't you seen Firmino?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness by Akiika: 8:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
It's a no brainer, he should have passed that ball. Musa is a selfish player too, i remember one of his goals at the world cup that he dribbled the defender and the keeper and refuses to give it to a unmarked free player to tuck it in. He scored the goal, but he could have missed too. They let personal accolades get in the way of the team win.
Re: AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness by Pacesetter123(m): 9:05pm On Jun 27, 2019
ayodaisi:
Ighalo tried not to be selfish next time. We forgive you
I tot is only God dat 4gives?
Re: AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness by Drhighchief11: 9:31pm On Jun 27, 2019
unapologetic147:
be sincere just for once haba even if uno watch the match you sha can see the pictures
watch England vs Norway second goal female world cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness by Drhighchief11: 9:32pm On Jun 27, 2019
Ighalo should watch England vs Norway second goal female world cup

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness by elonize(m): 9:42pm On Jun 27, 2019
Flier:
many great striker got their name from scoring,n also assists, people who have won titles work as a team.this mentality of been selfish to become a great striker is very wrong.u help d team with assist n wen u score ,the fans will even be more happier for that.c giroud for example
any selfish player can make a team lose a vital match,u don't wanna shoulder the blame,cos it will be too much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness by Drhighchief11: 9:51pm On Jun 27, 2019
GeniusWannabe:
Critically looking at that scene, I don't think it's fair to say he was completely selfish.
I think he was in two minds there, trying to trick the goalkeeper into thinking he would pass to Musa. The keeper seemed close to the ball, so it would be easy for him to prevent the ball from getting to Musa if Ighalo had made the pass.
That's why I feel he wasn't necessarily being selfish. Perhaps, he was out of excuses at the moment or didn't know how to explain his misdeeds, that's why he claimed he didn't see Musa in the other end. I'm pretty sure he did Lol.
U and Ighalo Should watch England vs Norway especially d second goal. Ongoing female world cup.
Re: AFCON: Kanu And Other Nigerians Blamed Ighalo For Selfishness by ymstar(m): 7:22pm On Nov 26, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Samuel Peter Knocked-out By Arslanbek Makhmudov / Profile Of Sunday Oliseh (New Super Eagles Coach) / Maggie Malcheva And Victor Anichebe Catching Fun On Motorbikes In Anambra (Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.