Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,964 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (90647 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by NCBMEDIA: 12:16am On Jun 28, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owgJ7bPGCxw&t=8s

BUTT IMPLANTS GONE BAD, DON'T MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Mariangeles(f): 12:17am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
One of them is now sexually expired, while the other is still strong and agile.

Biology is a real nigga to we men!
Sex is not everything, FULFILLMENT IS!

I thought you had a bit of sense . undecided

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Mariangeles(f): 12:19am On Jun 28, 2019
COOL10:

That's life for you. Truly,men age like wine and women like milk. Now she's the one tryna step up to his level.
If you believe that crap, you're delusional .

Go back and look closely at her picture again...

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Mariangeles(f): 12:20am On Jun 28, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Just ordinary dance.... Ayam not understanding.
Since it's not a revenge story, you'll conveniently not understand . angry

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Mariangeles(f): 12:22am On Jun 28, 2019
ibkayee:

Are we looking at the same pictures? :/

Forget them fools gurl !
The story didn't turn out the way they expected... "The woman being miserable and all" shior!

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Mariangeles(f): 12:23am On Jun 28, 2019
daddytime:
Their spouses might not find this or any sort of reunion funny at all though...
Yours is the only comment that truly made sense .

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Nobody: 12:35am On Jun 28, 2019
In all honesty, the man actually wanted the dance in bed and but got it on the dancefloor 35 years later. His fantasy can finally rest.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by BENEAMATA: 12:36am On Jun 28, 2019
HELP ME TO WISH MY SENIOR BROTHER AND LAST BORN SISTER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! LONG LIFE AND PROSPERITY , I PRAY FOR YOU BOTH, DADDY MUBARAK AND MUMMY JUNIOR ! HAVE A FUNFILLED DAY .Best wishes to BIGLITTLELOIS and all NAIRALANDERS born today the 28 of june as well as the oyinbo wall LEON BALOGUN . oya , CAKES !

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by COOL10(m): 12:42am On Jun 28, 2019
PETUK:

Milk? Man how?

Pretty simple. A woman's SMV(Sexual Market Value) reaches its peak at around 28-30. From this point onwards,her physical features begin to wane and she more or less becomes a shadow of her former self,thereby increasing her reliance on artificial endowments (makeup,surgery,etc) just to make her feel as beautiful and confident as she used to. Meanwhile, a man's SMV hits at around 38-40. Apart from the likelihood of having more money at that age,thereby providing more security, this is one of the major reasons why so many girls in their early twenties say they prefer older men. Of course there're exceptions to every rule but this particular situation has occured so many times and keeps on occurring that it's now more or less a norm. Nature designed it this way,hence the popular saying 'Men age like fine wine but women like milk'.

If we're to compare the number of extra marital suitors both parties in question currently have,I'm extremely certain the man has more in number than the woman does. In other words,assuming both of them weren't currently married to their respective spouses, the man would have more options to pick from than the woman would.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by ChiefSweetus: 1:11am On Jun 28, 2019
This guy na heavy jewman. Shame no even catch am say wetin hin fellow man don nack for 35yrs keep, na who dance, not even bj o, dance still dey hungry.

I pity his wife.

Even the woman horseband fit pity this ukawu dash am one round with hin crush. Rubbish!
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by grandstar(m): 1:16am On Jun 28, 2019
Are students reunions not places where you meet to see how badly others are faring? grin

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Magnoliaa(f): 1:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Rosarie:
I hope she has learnt to be humble.....
The man get time...

On top rejecting a dance? You know why she refused? How is that even something to judge her character with ? And this Dance they finally had now is such a huuge life lesson to her abi? OK.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Vokians(m): 1:38am On Jun 28, 2019
Which one is this again?
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Fidelismaria: 1:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Crap
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Witnes: 1:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Abfinest007:
will their dance reduce d price of garri in the market
A beg talk true, garri is now very cheap in d market except u dey another planet.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by rusher14: 1:57am On Jun 28, 2019
The Nigerian youth is full of cynicism and anger.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by freemi(m): 2:05am On Jun 28, 2019
Andersonjr:
Quick question was it worth the wait? undecided
Yes. See how there r all excited. Wat more can b better than a happy moment??
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by freemi(m): 2:07am On Jun 28, 2019
rusher14:
The Nigerian youth is full of cynicism and anger.
don't mind em. Quick money making thoughts has turned their mindset into something else

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by emydnobl: 2:07am On Jun 28, 2019
Andersonjr:
Quick question was it worth the wait? undecided
I tap in your blessings Sir.

Anyone who rejected my dance; will surely dance for me.
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by etosly: 2:35am On Jun 28, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Just ordinary dance.... Ayam not understanding.

What more are you expecting them to do?
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by DonMekino(m): 2:56am On Jun 28, 2019
it's all humour now.... how some ppl took it serious and start making unwarranted analysis is pure bullshit

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by cococandy(f): 3:05am On Jun 28, 2019
Keep consoling yourself
IamD18:

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by cococandy(f): 3:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Yet y’all are lining up to fvck other people’s wives. Ndi apari
COOL10:

Pretty simple. A woman's SMV(Sexual Market Value) reaches its peak at around 28-30. From this point onwards,her physical features begin to wane and she more or less becomes a shadow of her former self,thereby increasing her reliance on artificial endowments (makeup,surgery,etc) just to make her feel as beautiful and confident as she used to. Meanwhile, a man's SMV hits at around 38-40. Apart from the likelihood of having more money at that age,thereby providing more security, this is one of the major reasons why so many girls in their early twenties say they prefer older men. Of course there're exceptions to every rule but this particular situation has occured so many times and keeps on occurring that it's now more or less a norm. Nature designed it this way,hence the popular saying 'Men age like fine wine but women like milk'.

If we're to compare the number of extra marital suitors both parties in question currently have,I'm extremely certain the man has more in number than the woman does. In other words,assuming both of them weren't currently married to their respective spouses, the man would have more options to pick from than the woman would.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by mastar111: 3:19am On Jun 28, 2019
Wow this story has improved the economy of Nigeria. OK, keep posting this kind of stories. Nigeria will be great again.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Henitan24(f): 3:29am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:

Someday you'll burst if you continue this way

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
Since it's not a revenge story, you'll conveniently not understand . angry

Nope, you're wrong. There's no reasonable evidence for you to presume that I clicked the headline cox I was expecting a REVENGE STORY/that I didn't understand cox it wasn't a REVENGE STORY. If there's, the burden of proof is on you?? if there's none... then what you're saying is that I'm guilty until contrary evidence is produced.

A man that have a daughter, there's a wedding ring on his finger. Meaning that he's still legally married to his wife, is dancing with another woman (probably someone's wife) @ a reunion party. Then went on to dish out motivational nuggets on his Facebook wall. Telling his audience not to give up, never say never cox after 35 good years he was able to achieve a long time dream.
I'm sorry. I still don't understand how it's an achievement. Ordinary dance!!
Wetin b d moral lesson?
Probably that at a reunion party ;
married women should be dancing with another man other than her hubby? Or
Married men dancing with another woman other than her wifey?

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by egojiokwu(m): 4:01am On Jun 28, 2019
Now what have you achieved from the dance?
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by israelmao(m): 4:27am On Jun 28, 2019
If people see your glorious future they will hardly look down on you but don't blame them because they do not have access to it.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by toprealman: 4:27am On Jun 28, 2019
josephine123:
Dancing with another man's wife
He came with his wife.....likewise the woman, her husband must be there. It is called maturity....trust.
You can't even shake hands with some married women without this husband transmitting visual venom. If you have trust issues, please remain single!
Excuse me dance does not mean let's have sex.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:45am On Jun 28, 2019
etosly:

What more are you expecting them to do?

If I'm the man,after 35 years I will move on. Cox why?
>More than three good decades.. Enough time to uncrush the crush I have for her.
>I'm now a married man.
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Mummymahdi(f): 5:00am On Jun 28, 2019
J111333:
Just looking at the flex-ful man and the expired lady, I'm grateful to be a man.grin

A woman is always more greatful to be a woman than a man, without a woman the world oitself is nothing. A woman is far more important

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos)