Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (90687 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by vickydevoka(m): 5:05am On Jun 28, 2019
PETUK:
Milk? Man how?
Milk de expire sharp sharp
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by mikeduru: 5:05am On Jun 28, 2019
dam men that is on fair what the guy did is very wrong cool cool
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by bryngang: 5:09am On Jun 28, 2019
she deserved it
shocked grin
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by hollywater: 5:11am On Jun 28, 2019
What is my problem with 2 shameless Afonjas Agbaya?35 years you are still thinking of dancing with a Lady you schooled with.Who from the post is not your wife
Give the room,they will chop the kpomor.
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Princeofasia: 5:17am On Jun 28, 2019
did you yansh her? yes or no
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by bukatyne(f): 5:20am On Jun 28, 2019
daddytime:
Their spouses might not find this or any sort of reunion funny at all though...

What is not funny in this?

1 Like

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by hisexcellency34: 5:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Rubbish dance...i think the guy is jobless
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by tk4rd: 5:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Those days in the university, we all know that you wanted more than just a dance.
But now, all you cared for is just the dance.
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Nobody: 5:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Mummymahdi:

A woman is always more greatful to be a woman than a man, without a woman the world oitself is nothing. A woman is far more important
Just read my signature and take a chill ma'am.
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Adexy4us(m): 5:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
This just shows that women live and die for money, even if you're a criminal who was poor before and later became rich, a woman would immediately start making herself fall in love with you.

At the mention of money, the door of a pussy starts opening, money is the only reliable gadget that can make women have orgasm constantly.

You've spoken my mind.....women and money no be here oo
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Nobody: 5:42am On Jun 28, 2019
internationalman:
Please if there's no news they should better push those car selling advert to front page..

Helping promote people's business is far better than promoting this rubbish I'm seeing here
How is this rubbish? People with bad energy..tueh!

2 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Butoneday2(m): 5:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Rubbish! Who the dance help?
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by lloyds(m): 6:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Mummymahdi:

A woman is always more greatful to be a woman than a man, without a woman the world oitself is nothing. A woman is far more important

Keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by PeachtreeReside(f): 6:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Or maybe she just didn't feel like dancing .
undecided
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by bukatyne(f): 6:34am On Jun 28, 2019
rusher14:
The Nigerian youth is full of cynicism and anger.

Very very very.

It is something that can happen in any school reunion.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by oyinda1599(f): 6:41am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
One of them is now sexually expired, while the other is still strong and agile.

Biology is a real nigga to we men!
With the way u always bash women up and down on this forum, am very sure u are a chronic gay... And u must be a product of Man and Man.

4 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Kay25(m): 6:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Andersonjr:
Quick question was it worth the wait? undecided
men would understand not kid....wait does nairaland has a legal age for joining?

1 Like

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Ocjay: 7:08am On Jun 28, 2019
grin grin
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by noble2faith(m): 7:12am On Jun 28, 2019
YorubaWarrior:
Just imagine sha after 35yrs... Na Thunder go fire both the Dancer and Dancee! angry

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Slurity(m): 7:17am On Jun 28, 2019
AND WHO CALCULATED 1985 TO BE 35 YEARS AGO?
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by noble2faith(m): 7:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
If you believe that crap, you're delusional .

Go back and look closely at her picture again...

Y u just dey vex anyhow against wetin b true?

I am not in support of men using the advantage of being still sexually active to start philandering oo. But the truth of the matter is the sexuality of male is more durable than his female counterpart. Don't argue blindly!
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Mariangeles(f): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2019
noble2faith:

Y u just dey vex anyhow against wetin b true?

I am not in support of men using the advantage of being still sexually active to start philandering oo. But the truth of the matter is the sexuality of male is more durable than his female counterpart. Don't argue blindly!
One thing you guys don't get is WOMEN DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX ALL THEIR LIVES AND THEY'RE FINE WITH IT !
It's not something to be ASHAMED of or SHAMED for . angry
A WOMAN IS MORE FULFILLED AT A MATURE AGE WHEN SHE SEES HER GROWN CHILDREN DOING WELL .

3 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Lush100(m): 7:28am On Jun 28, 2019
COOL10:

Pretty simple. A woman's SMV(Sexual Market Value) reaches its peak at around 28-30. From this point onwards,her physical features begin to wane and she more or less becomes a shadow of her former self,thereby increasing her reliance on artificial endowments (makeup,surgery,etc) just to make her feel as beautiful and confident as she used to. Meanwhile, a man's SMV hits at around 38-40. Apart from the likelihood of having more money at that age,thereby providing more security, this is one of the major reasons why so many girls in their early twenties say they prefer older men. Of course there're exceptions to every rule but this particular situation has occured so many times and keeps on occurring that it's now more or less a norm. Nature designed it this way,hence the popular saying 'Men age like fine wine but women like milk'.

If we're to compare the number of extra marital suitors both parties in question currently have,I'm extremely certain the man has more in number than the woman does. In other words,assuming both of them weren't currently married to their respective spouses, the man would have more options to pick from than the woman would.

good analysis. on point. you a psychologist?

1 Like

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Silver9: 7:31am On Jun 28, 2019
ibkayee:

Are we looking at the same pictures? :/

Except you're looking at those pics from a gender tinted binoculars, it is obvious the woman can compete with a large hippo in body mass and agility. I can imagine her flabby tummy and cellulite riddled laps/thighs) and have lost most of her agility while the man is as athletic and agile as a teen.

1 Like

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Lush100(m): 7:31am On Jun 28, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

If I'm the man,after 35 years I will move on. Cox why?
>More than three good decades.. Enough time to uncrush the crush I have for her.
>I'm now a married man.
sir, some things linger on.
not that u can not control it,
but u just want to get it done especially if u take it as a challenge.

who knows the man must have used that rejection as a propelling motivation for success.
and its no use having an untold story of such a motivation.
cheers
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by noble2faith(m): 7:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
One thing you guys don't get is WOMEN DON'T WANT TO HAVE SEX ALL THEIR LIVES AND THEY'RE FINE WITH IT !
It's not something to be ASHAMED of or SHAMED for . angry
A WOMAN IS MORE FULFILLED AT A MATURE AGE WHEN SHE SEES HER GROWN CHILDREN DOING WELL .

yOU ARE RIGHT THOUGH! BUT U STILL DEY VEX TALK, WHY NA? cheesy IT DOESN'T SUIT U. COMMON PUT ON A SMILING FACE!
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Ginalex(f): 7:34am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
One of them is now sexually expired, while the other is still strong and agile.

Biology is a real nigga to we men!
Goat!

2 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by BlueAir: 7:39am On Jun 28, 2019
imagine the low self esteem angry disgusting
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by letitrainnow(m): 7:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by luvyaself95(m): 7:41am On Jun 28, 2019
so now wetin e gain...
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by deltateam: 7:48am On Jun 28, 2019
What a 'love' story. cheesy

They are both married though and I think they dance was to improve his ego.

I wouldn't be surprised if the said lady collected money for the dance somehow. Na dia way.
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by ibkayee(f): 7:50am On Jun 28, 2019
Mariangeles:
Forget them fools gurl !
The story didn't turn out the way they expected... "The woman being miserable and all" shior!
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wow! This Nigerian Couple Broke All Rules In Lagos Beach Wedding (photos) / Don't Expect A Girl To Take You Serious If Your First Chat Is Anything Like This / Why Do Men Lose Interest In Women After Sleeping With Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.