Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU (90655 Views)

Man Marries Lady Who Snubbed Him For 5 Years / Man Faints In Court After Sex With Lady & Unable To Pay Hotel Bills (pics) / Man Dies In Onitsha Hotel While Having Sex With Lady Friend (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by tomdon(m): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2019
This man no get sense
I have an idea of how such girls behave making guys feel like trash when they don't know what he's worth
To think that now he measures up, he should trash her without blinking rather than this shitt
Women have very low IQ
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by deltateam: 7:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Andersonjr:
Quick question was it worth the wait? undecided

Yes, to him. I bet it gave him a sense of fulfilment.
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by ibkayee(f): 7:52am On Jun 28, 2019
Silver9:

Except you're looking at those pics from a gender tinted binoculars, it is obvious the woman can compete with a large hippo in body mass and agility. I can imagine her flabby tummy and cellulite riddled laps/thighs) and have lost most of her agility while the man is as athletic and agile as a teen.
She’s bigger than him but asides that I don’t see anything special in the way he’s aged. Athletic and agile as a teen? Lol calm down, and if weight is the only focus/comparison here you must not have seen the average naija man his age

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by deltateam: 7:53am On Jun 28, 2019
tomdon:
This man no get sense
I have an idea of how such girls behave making guys feel like trash when they don't know what he's worth
To think that now he measures up, he should trash her without blinking rather than this shitt
Women have very low IQ

Get a hold on yourself. They are both married.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Mizwisdom(f): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2019
IamD18:
One of them is now sexually expired, while the other is still strong and agile.

Biology is a real nigga to we men!

Take a second look, who looks expired among two of them? grin one can't bend his back and the other one still has fresh beautiful skin grin
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Kyllahmc(m): 8:07am On Jun 28, 2019
no lady could snub me in my Uni days... I got all the swaggs and all the power in my campus!
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Mizwisdom(f): 8:08am On Jun 28, 2019
COOL10:

Pretty simple. A woman's SMV(Sexual Market Value) reaches its peak at around 28-30. From this point onwards,her physical features begin to wane and she more or less becomes a shadow of her former self,thereby increasing her reliance on artificial endowments (makeup,surgery,etc) just to make her feel as beautiful and confident as she used to. Meanwhile, a man's SMV hits at around 38-40. Apart from the likelihood of having more money at that age,thereby providing more security, this is one of the major reasons why so many girls in their early twenties say they prefer older men. Of course there're exceptions to every rule but this particular situation has occured so many times and keeps on occurring that it's now more or less a norm. Nature designed it this way,hence the popular saying 'Men age like fine wine but women like milk'.

If we're to compare the number of extra marital suitors both parties in question currently have,I'm extremely certain the man has more in number than the woman does. In other words,assuming both of them weren't currently married to their respective spouses, the man would have more options to pick from than the woman would.

Very funny, hardly will you see any sane woman attracted to a man above 50, unless she's looking for money

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by godliman: 8:51am On Jun 28, 2019
josephine123:
Dancing with another man's wife
How abominable as if that dance will add a cubic to his life.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by alabsmichael(m): 9:10am On Jun 28, 2019
Success is the best revenge

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by SOFTENGR: 9:22am On Jun 28, 2019
I need to learn how to dance. This dance of a thing is becoming popular these days.

One man in the South west is planning to dance his way to Government house next week.
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Silver9: 9:51am On Jun 28, 2019
ibkayee:

She’s bigger than him but asides that I don’t see anything special in the way he’s aged. Athletic and agile as a teen? Lol calm down, and if weight is the only focus/comparison here you must not have seen the average naija man his age

I understand the man in question may not be into skin toning and all that glossy skin complexion typical of the age. And he obviously didnt come to the table with a texturized hair and all that, but he's in good shape. And that's where it mattered most.

The woman on the other hand, with all the cosmetic assistance came off rather graceless like a painting done over a poorly structured house.

And I think the average naija woman is far worse.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by wanger50(m): 9:54am On Jun 28, 2019
COOL10:

Pretty simple. A woman's SMV(Sexual Market Value) reaches its peak at around 28-30. From this point onwards,her physical features begin to wane and she more or less becomes a shadow of her former self,thereby increasing her reliance on artificial endowments (makeup,surgery,etc) just to make her feel as beautiful and confident as she used to. Meanwhile, a man's SMV hits at around 38-40. Apart from the likelihood of having more money at that age,thereby providing more security, this is one of the major reasons why so many girls in their early twenties say they prefer older men. Of course there're exceptions to every rule but this particular situation has occured so many times and keeps on occurring that it's now more or less a norm. Nature designed it this way,hence the popular saying 'Men age like fine wine but women like milk'.

If we're to compare the number of extra marital suitors both parties in question currently have,I'm extremely certain the man has more in number than the woman does. In other words,assuming both of them weren't currently married to their respective spouses, the man would have more options to pick from than the woman would.
Correct!.... at age 39,I can strongly relate

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by ibkayee(f): 10:57am On Jun 28, 2019
Silver9:

I understand the man in question may not be into skin toning and all that glossy skin complexion typical of the age. And he obviously didnt come to the table with a texturized hair and all that, but he's in good shape. And that's where it mattered most.

The woman on the other hand, with all the cosmetic assistance came off rather graceless like a painting done over a poorly structured house.

And I think the average naija woman is far worse.
Average Naija man in his age range isn’t out there looking like a stallion, for every man his age who has maintained a healthy physique, there are 50 others waddling around with stout guts

I’m not necessarily saying the women are any better, I just haven’t seen a distinctive enough difference between older Nigerian men and women for the men to be gloating over. I will say that an ageing man is just more socially accepted as attractive which is probably why they think they age better
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Exodora: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
Jayslicky:
This just shows that women live and die for money, even if you're a criminal who was poor before and later became rich, a woman would immediately start making herself fall in love with you.

At the mention of money, the door of a pussy starts opening, money is the only reliable gadget that can make women have orgasm constantly.

But she too is not poor then, she might have been taken then. Just wandering what her then boyfriend would have done to him if he had insisted on dancing with her then. Congrats to him for finally accomplishing his dream .
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Exodora: 12:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
she only danced with him because he now has money

And he will not toast her again. Is not compulsory that you dance with everybody at the party , this is a reunion they must have planned it otherwise he wouldn't have been rehearsing and we don't expected the same childish attitude to occur again or do we?.
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Exodora: 12:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Rosarie:
I hope she has learnt to be humble.....
The man get time...

He still like her despact all this years

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by ruffDiamond: 1:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lovelyn451:
old people...I'll pass
see dis one .. like say u go remain young forever. ..m.umu with sagged t *ts

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by bukatyne(f): 1:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
COOL10:

I agree with you.

However, nature gave women another chance so they have the social cushion in their later years.

Old women are rarely lonely.

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by juniorstar(m): 1:58pm On Jun 28, 2019
No longer need a dance...now i got dancers all over
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by bukatyne(f): 1:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lovely story.

I can imagine the other mates cheering him on and doing a dance competition.

For nay sayers, their spouses are obviously aware as the man recounting the story said his daughter taught him the dance steps.

NL is a parallel universe sha. See the difference between responses in NL and on Facebook.
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by booksrite(f): 3:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
Very funny, hardly will you see any sane woman attracted to a man above 50, unless she's looking for money

lipsrsealed

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by booksrite(f): 4:06pm On Jun 28, 2019

cry
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
josephine123:
Dancing with another man's wife

Like, seriously, is that all you got from that beautiful post? Wow

@post?
Dreams are everything. The joy on the man’s face is adorable
They look like they had a lot of fun at the reunion cool
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
rusher14:
The Nigerian youth is full of cynicism and anger.

It is just, so heartbreaking

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I get that you are trying to defend women in the ever present gender war in this place , but you also threw some women under the bus here
Young, sane women who may be attracted to men who are very much older than them. You kind of questioned their choice and sanity and implied they are gold-diggers
I had to do this
Cheers
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by ilevic(m): 7:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
brunobaba:

Pls have sense small
I was about asking if there is any sense in this senseless thing but on a second thought, I remembered that, Senseless things make sense to the senseles, actually
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by biggestmanhood(m): 11:43pm On Jun 29, 2019
Jayslicky:
This just shows that women live and die for money, even if you're a criminal who was poor before and later became rich, a woman would immediately start making herself fall in love with you.

At the mention of money, the door of a pussy starts opening, money is the only reliable gadget that can make women have orgasm constantly.
bad nigga I won't allow u enter heaven
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by irumole1975: 2:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Abfinest007:
will their dance reduce d price of garri in the market

No, but it can improve your sense
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by booksrite001: 2:37am On Jul 02, 2019
exodora:
He still like her despact all this years

Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by COOL10(m): 11:18pm On Jul 04, 2019
Lush100:

good analysis. on point. you a psychologist?

Lol. Not a Psychologist. Just a guy who's taken proper time and effort to study this supposedly 'mysterious' creature called woman smiley.
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Mugu
Re: Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU by bizhop01: 10:31am On Apr 10, 2021
Nothing special about her, 35 years later it means she had seen it all.

Pictures Of Nairalanders Having Fun Together / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo) / A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures