Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,213 members, 7,815,238 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) (58332 Views)

Newborn Baby Abandoned At Dump Site In Bayelsa Cries To Death (Disturbing Photo) / Angry Father Kills 7-Year-Old Daughter To Avenge Wife’s Infidelity / Man Stealing Church Properties Electrocuted To Death (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:14am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Okay, it worked so well in Rwanda back in 1990s.

The Hutu just had to deal with those Tutsi cattle herders for years of oppression and injury.

And by the time the dust settled 800000 people were dead. Many of them were Hutu by the way. Killed by their fellow tribesmen.

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind. It has happened before, and it can happen again

Okay. What Is your proposed solution? All the herdsmen that have been arrested since 2015, none has been tried and jailed. Do you know that?

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Theboss100(m): 9:16am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Okay, don't complain when you are calling.me from an internally displaced persons camp where you are staying due to the great Fulani farmer war.

Same goes for any foolish Fulani who defends murder and fighting.

Police is bad, the alternative is far worse
U Sure Sey U Don Chop This Morning? Did U Just Say I Am Living In IDP Camp? Let Me Just Pretend That U Were Nt Here? Be Gone!!
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 28, 2019
FireKing:
IF IT WAS YOUR SISTER THAT WAS MURDERED JUST LIKE THE WOMAN ON THE GROUND, WHAT WILL YOU DO? I'M JUST ASKING THOUGH

Well I would call the police and trust them to handle the crime.

I won't go looking for some random Fulani guy to kill.

And if I was a. Fulani, and it was my cow killed, I call. The police. I. Won't go looking for the brethren to go kill some innocent farmers.

Maybe it's madness, or just this joker's desire to do the right thing.

I'm a hypocrite by the way. I would be thirsty for revenge. But I have learned that revenge is a dish beat served ice cold.

Ta.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:18am On Jun 28, 2019
Theboss100:
U Sure Sey U Don Chop This Morning? Did U Just Say I Am Living In IDP Camp? Let Me Just Pretend That U Were Nt Here? Be Gone!!

May. Athena take you.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 28, 2019
Offpoint1:

Look at the nonsense you typed, you support the killing of innocent man who has no business with the slain.

Imagine your tribe men killed another man, and on your way home the dead guy tribe trying killing you for a crime you have no hand in it

What happened to humanity? what makes you different from the Fulani with such a comment.
Hmmmmm.... Thats touching tho! But you see, FG failed and loosing loved ones to these people will continue if we fail to defend ourselves but you made sense after all.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2019
stefanbanach:
Okay. What Is your proposed solution? All the herdsmen that have been arrested since 2015, none has been tried and jailed. Do you know that?

Simple.

Nigerians should not just go and vote, but put pressure on their leaders to do the right thing.

All this happens because we go and vote.and sit down. And leave our leaders alone with temptation.

Democratic rule is hard work.

That's all I got. I'm just a simple peasant

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

No, the solution is to call the police.

Yes, our police are imperfect, and yes, they might let the thug get away..

But this one, does it solve the problem? Does the guy killed know anything about the case?

You Nigerians, yes....Fulanis and other tribes...you refuse to trust the police, and you want to take the laws into your own hands. Ok....just know that that is how you start a neverending cycle of violence.

Vote for politicians who would strengthen our police. Vote for politicans who would also plan better for Nigeria.
You're a big fool I swear

4 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:21am On Jun 28, 2019
Devgod:
You're a big fool I swear

God bless you sire.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Theboss100(m): 9:22am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

May. Athena take you.
Ure Just Stupid. Is Like Ure A Kid, No Need Quoting Brainless Kid Like
Nkita
Anuohia
Spits

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2019
Theboss100:
Ure Just Stupid. Is Like Ure A Kid, No Need Quoting Brainless Kid Like
Nkita
Anuohia
Spits

Yes I know. I'm also a cow, a goat, a rat,. Sheep, snake, etc.

You really do need a friend

Oh, and may Mars take you

P. S. I love you very much, you know.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Simple.

Nigerians should not just go and vote, but put pressure on their leaders to do the right thing.

All this happens because we go and vote.and sit down. And leave our leaders alone with temptation.

Democratic rule is hard work.

That's all I got. I'm just a simple peasant
so, from now till 2023, we should sit down and allow the Fulanis to continue killing us?

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by HAKYN1: 9:25am On Jun 28, 2019
Mk12:

I have seen their activities in the southwest and they think they can replicate that here.
innocent? did you not read the part that said he was caught with arm around the farm she was murdered?

There are several cases of alleged herdsmen attack in Delta which I believe is South South, coming here to say it can only happen in South South and not South West will be ridiculous a comment. Since the menace of herdsmen started there is no part of Southern Nigeria that cases have not been reported either suspected or confirmed. My take is that always address the issue at hand. Dont bring any tribe or region down, the affected people will definitely come for you as well.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by sharpwriter(m): 9:26am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

An eye for an eye makes the world go blind, son.

Remember that.

And thanks for calling me an idiot. I guess it takes a wise man to.know who is an idiot. I hope this site benefits from thy wisdom.

Who's your son? This is a faceless forum and if you think you're old enough to call someone son in here, common sense from history and happenings of ancient times such as it's happening now should tell you that there can't be peace where there is no justice. The system you believe in (democracy) isn't utopian.... Law in democracy can even aquit the devil himself if his case his defended by a crafty and competent lawyer, but where is the justice? And is it in present day Nigeria you'll be talking about justice? Even the goodness in the Democratic system isn't followed and used for the good of the people and you're talking like the best thing after Apostle Paul... So shut your trap and watch... After all the voices of the good people in the country are being suppressed by the wicked in government... So you too sharrap!
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 28, 2019
stefanbanach:
so, from now till 2023, we should sit down and allow the Fulanis to continue killing us?

Nope, you put pressure, politicians meet, and solutions are.forged.

The pressure is already happening. Even this event, tragic as it is, is a good example of indirect pressure.

The problem is, Nigerians want quick and easy solutions. It is that desire for that that leads us to the disaster we have today
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2019
sharpwriter:

Who's your son? This is a faceless forum and if you think you're old enough to call someone son in here, common sense from history and happenings of ancient times such as it's happening now should tell you that there can't be peace where there is no justice. The system you believe in (democracy) isn't utopian.... Law in democracy can even aquit the devil himself if his case his defended by a crafty and competent lawyer, but where is the justice? And is it in present day Nigeria you'll be talking about justice? Even the goodness in the Democratic system isn't followed and used for the good of the people and you're talking like the best thing after Apostle Paul... So shut your trap and watch... After all the voices of the good people in the country are being suppressed by the wicked in government... So you too sharrap!

K.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2019
Aystarz:

Let me give you a better one, courtesy of GOT : Violence is a disease. You don't cure it by spreading it to more people.

Leave them

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Offpoint1: 9:27am On Jun 28, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
Hmmmmm.... Thats touching tho! But you see, FG failed and loosing loved ones to these people will continue if we fail to defend ourselves but you made sense after all.
my brother Two wrong don't make a right,
an eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind,
No man deserves to pay for a crime of another.

Our duties is to put more pressure on the FG, not lunching attack on innocent ones.

Even guilty Boko Haram guys are given the chance to stand trial.

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Ausrichie:
Once you invite violence to eat he will eat till there's nothing left

Wise words.

Thing is, violence is like a drug, it's intoxicating, and yet, it has effects you would regret.

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Offpoint1:

my brother Two wrong don't make a right,
an eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind,
No man deserves to pay for a crime of another.

Our duties is to put more pressure on the FG, not lunching attack on innocent ones.

Even guilty Boko Haram guys are given the chance to stand trial.
Thank You for correcting me... Bless You Bro!

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Omoslim26: 9:31am On Jun 28, 2019
lequama10:
i swear... To me they are just getting out of their cages, this is who they really are, just pretending on thé guise of killing a man they are not even sure if he's fulani herdsman

oga abeg read to understand d man dat was killed was caught wit arms around d crime scene do u mind making a justifiable arguement on why he had arms on him

2 Likes

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Harryase(m): 9:31am On Jun 28, 2019
mushystuff:

The point is the government has refused to be responsible and do its job. Nature abhors vacuum so something must happen in the place of failed governance whether good or bad. This may yet be a deterrent since waiting for security agents and the government to intervene is an apparent exercise in futility and only gives the idiots more leverage because they are never caught or arrested or punished!

Nothing justifies the fact that a man that could have been innocent was killed! At least they could have taken him to the police.

I hate jungle justice!

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 28, 2019
Emilokoiyawon:
Barbarians...uncivilized beasts...they said "...they did not see the herdsmen killing her..." but that did not stop them from killing some guy who might be COMPLETELY innocent...kwantiue.

Sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 9:32am On Jun 28, 2019
moscobabs:
Hope they have prepared for the outcome sa
which outcome? guess you don't know Edo people before fvck any Fulani, dey will just waste them....I just hate them I don't know maybe it's because of what they did to my granny farm.
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by chudez0147(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2019
TheGuyNextDoor:
I'm not wicked brother... Anybody who has lost a relative to these people will want to take revenge. They now make most Nigeria states unsafe... wtf!
You also support the way other countries treats Nigerians just because some of us are criminal ➖❓use your head
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ephraim18(m): 9:33am On Jun 28, 2019
this is an eye for an eye as far he is a fulani man that was killed since the mugu that called himself president cannot call his kingsmen to order. though it might be ritualist that killed the woman but so far as fulani men are around and that is their mode of killing its them non of my business let them try it in any eastern state and see what will happen to them. Guys are now wise and ruthless and thats the more reason our guys need to balm and rugged so that we don't take shit from any slowpoke that called themselves fulani herdsmen. We balm we rugged and we ruthless waiting for any mutherfuker that will try to mess up with us. weather u viking maphite etc we keep it balm. Its gud to be a strong man incase of eventuality after all death await every flesh so y the fuse
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Theboss100(m): 9:34am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Yes I know. I'm also a cow, a goat, a rat,. Sheep, snake, etc.

You really do need a friend

Oh, and may Mars take you

P. S. I love you very much, you know.
Let Me Just Ignore U. Don't Mention Me Again, Cus I Dnt Need People Like U In My Life. Have A Nice Day
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 28, 2019
Theboss100:
Let Me Just Ignore U. Don't Mention Me Again, Cus I Dnt Need People Like U In My Life. Have A Nice Day

You too. God bless!
Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by ekaromail: 9:38am On Jun 28, 2019
All of you writing all sorts up there, do you know that lady was the 6th person killed in that location? Do you know reports had been made to the police? Do you know the police did nothing?

The police men are only investigating now because a Fulani has been killed.

Yes, we don't like violence. But if that's the weapon we can use to defend ourselves, so be it. They had it coming anyway

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by seniwellsFX: 9:39am On Jun 28, 2019
tactius:

Grow up, child.

I'm not Fulani or edo.

I despise Fulani violence I also despise retaliatory violence.

Next time, it might be you.

I prefer to fight to live under rule of law, not rule of thug.
Go say this nonesence to the senile old man occupying aso rock. We no longer want to live in a society where the laws are meant to oppress a region while others are above same laws. As a fulani man way you be, if you like waka carelessly,na you know.

1 Like

Re: Residents Murder Fulani Man In Edo To Avenge Woman's Death (Disturbing Photos) by Erolow(f): 9:41am On Jun 28, 2019
Wow shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Man Begs As Lady Confronts Him For Sexually Harassing Her In A Bus In Lagos / The Exploits Of Notorious Kidnapper, Evans / EFCC Declares Woman Wanted For N1 Billion Fraud (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.