Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,753 members, 7,820,597 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

Don't Marry Her, If Her..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Marry Her, If Her..... (985 Views)

Bride Mocks Her Ex For Saying No Man Would Ever Marry Her (Photos, Video) / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Marry Her, If Her..... by EggSauce(m): 11:56pm On Jun 27, 2019
Getting married to a lady with more than two body count is very risky... Some men are unsuccessful today because they got married to a lady with alot of demons that hinders progress .

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Her, If Her..... by Nobody: 12:14am On Jun 28, 2019
Some men are unsuccessful today because they are lazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don't Marry Her, If Her..... by OlawaleBammie: 3:16am On Jun 28, 2019
EggSauce:
Getting married to a lady with more than two body count is very risky... Some men are unsuccessful today because they got married to a lady with alot of demons that hinders progress .

Oga u can nt stop der na, say more on this, at least u must list some well driven reasons
Re: Don't Marry Her, If Her..... by madone: 6:09am On Jun 28, 2019
Marrying a lady with lots of issues is suicidal.some Nigerian Ladies don Waka go where them no suppose go. Tell me something how can u marry a beautiful eeediot whose only meaningful possession is an iPhone she got from her ex. Some dem are even store houses for all manner of ritual sperm . Them full everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Her, If Her..... by femi4: 6:36am On Jun 28, 2019
EggSauce:
how una dey count woman's body
Re: Don't Marry Her, If Her..... by Magnoliaa(f): 9:38am On Jun 28, 2019
Nigerian ladies this, and that, all the time........ Don't you get tired?

1 Like

Re: Don't Marry Her, If Her..... by skywalker240(m): 1:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
Then you likely saying we should'nt marry.

majority of the mordern day average Nigerian girl has got more than 3 body counts, heck you didnt met your GF as a virgin.

if you talking about soul-ties, i cant say, but i beleive a man that is determined to succeed would move forward irrespective of any circumstance.
cheers.

(1) (Reply)

What Every Woman/girl Must Know About Sex / My Girlfriend Tells Someone She "Appreciates" My Little “CASSAVA”: Advise Me! / 10 Ways To Make Your Dick Hard Like Sugarcane{guys}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.