Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? (8574 Views)

What Type Of Dick Do Women Like / The Tightness Of A Woman Is Not Related To The Amount Of Dick That Has Entered / Girls What Size Of Dick Do You Like?????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by 40secondsguy(m): 2:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Apart from what you can see, what else do you know?

Try to see the invisibilities

Lmao dumbo..what you don't know is dick-game matters in relationship a lot especially if its a long-term relationship....

A loyal small dick will make a loyal pussy frustrated and not satisfied... Hence the need to cheat... undecided

That's why you see a lotta pussies littering on the street looking for a satisfiable dick wink

Hence before you accept him,make sure you check out his dick-game at least a night stand..before you start regretting it undecided

Same goes for a slack pussy...

Hope you get it now
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by chigozie1010: 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

As if you know who is talking,

When some of you start running your mouth you'd think you are the one talking....

Demonic generations everywhere parading themselves as human.

We know who you are, demon's

I can see you are foul mouthed...well I have your time.
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by chigozie1010: 2:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is what I'm gonna do to you

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kingsteve:
Op I really want to have a personal chat with you, on some pressing issues, but it seems you're shying away.
I'm trying to send DMs.
Acknowledge it and get back to me.
Thanks!

I have
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
40secondsguy:

Lmao dumbo..what you don't know is dick-game matters in relationship a lot especially if its a long-term relationship....

A loyal small dick will make a loyal pussy frustrated and not satisfied... Hence the need to cheat... undecided

That's why you see a lotta pussies littering on the street looking for a satisfiable dick wink

Hence before you accept him,make sure you check out his dick-game at least a night stand..before you start regretting it undecided

Same goes for a slack pussy...

Hope you get it now

Sense ruled
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
chigozie1010:

I can see you are foul mouthed...well I have your time.

If only you recognise your boundaries you won't cross the line
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
chigozie1010:
This is what I'm gonna to to you

Your signature says Jesus saves

But your heart and mouth says otherwise...

Hypocrite
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by chigozie1010: 3:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Your signature says Jesus saves

But your heart and mouth says otherwise...

Hypocrite

You are the biggest Hypocrite for saying that. Zionist discussing about dick and pussy.
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 3:48pm On Jun 28, 2019
chigozie1010:

You are the biggest Hypocrite for saying that. Zionist discussing about dick and pussy.

Read our words we do not disappoint.

We preach in season and out of season
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wow
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Kingsteve(m): 4:35pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

I have
Seen.
Get back to me ASAP!
Cheers!
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 6:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kingsteve:

Seen.
Get back to me ASAP!
Cheers!

Hope you are not desperate
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Kingsteve(m): 6:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Hope you are not desperate
Yes, I'm desperate to hear the word of God.
I'm sure you will do a great job.
Kindly do the needful.
Cheers!

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kingsteve:

Yes, I'm desperate to hear the word of God.
I'm sure you will do a great job.
Kindly do the needful.
Cheers!

Hahahahahahahahahahaha Anna

Wow hearing God Almighty takes a lot more than just that.....
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by chigozie1010: 7:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Na dem...na still dem

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by chigozie1010: 7:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

I wonder what she/he wants to preach....Maybe na dick and pussy message.

Mtcheeeeew
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by tee59(f): 8:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

What a mad dog roaming false tel.....

What madness returns
I know the truth is bitter but give this message to your family that brought you up without home training. All of them dey craze.
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
40secondsguy:

Heh...this dumbo again undecided

You actually tried this time but you didn't answer the question completely...

What if he is a truly loyal dick but fvcking terrible in bed,last only 5secs on bed and what if his dick is tiny like say 2inches tall...and he's all hairy and stuff ehh tongue

Won't you cheat on that?? sad

Think again.. wink
grin
40secondsguy:

What if he is a truly loyal dick but fvcking terrible in bed,last only 5secs on bed and what if his dick is tiny like say 2inches tall...and he's all hairy and stuff ehh tongue

Think again.. wink
2 inches tall hahaha
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
tee59:
I know the truth is bitter but give this message to your family that brought you up without home training. All of them dey craze.

Whom are you fighting for?

I am the truth, don't you know?
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2019
lefulefu:
grin 2 inches tall hahaha

Scoffed
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Awesome
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Mummymahdi(f): 11:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
40secondsguy:

Think again.. wink

It's all about mindset, some of us has zero mind on something call cheating, I rather behave as if my husband is dead no more sex than to cheat
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:17am On Jun 30, 2019
Mummymahdi:

It's all about mindset, some of us has zero mind on something call cheating, I rather behave as if my husband is dead no more sex than to cheat

Glorious mindset

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by ledamaster(m): 5:25am On Jul 02, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
One man and one woman dick and .....

Nothing less and nothing more. If you can not be able to control your lusts, you definitely won't be in our league.

Because we know that if a man or a woman is not able to control their affections, it automatically affect the children. They too would have to break that family curse of messing around.

How Holy your dick if you will be if you are faithful to one V..., Your children shall be blessed, most of you who are products of such home where your dad or your mum is a cheap sex slave. You know the struggling..

It's even worst when it's the man, why?? because the eggs comes from him and by inserting his dick into several holes makes it dangerous for the wife because he's going to infect her with different types of diseases and disorders inherit in curses of sexual sins.

That makes the children conceived in iniquity and delivered in sin.,.......

I truly love Holy, faithful and family Dick. What about you?

in as much as I dont agree with the way (words) you used to deliver yur message. I must say I still learnt from it. Kudos my dear. would like to know you sha, am no red pill bloke, no games. sent you a message.
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:23am On Jul 02, 2019
Joyfully
Re: The Kind Of Dick I Love... Would You Like To Know???? by Mikeidumokhai12(m): 4:31pm On Jul 03, 2019
Good

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / Can You Marry a Blind Man or Woman? / I'm Sad For Nairalanders Who Don't Have Boyfriend/girlfriend For Valentine

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.