Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,855 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (83769 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Evidenx(m): 10:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Graxie:
You are a very nonsense person, RAPIST. You will never go unpunished.. Your sins must find you out. In your dreams and physical, peace must elude you!!!
ah! aunty MI, have u been raped before? the way you reacted seems u have passed through such before... no offence just asking MA.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by femi4: 10:32am On Jun 28, 2019
kennygee:

I swear. It takes guts to come out of sexual abuse.

Especially if the person is a respected person in the society.

Timi is a man.
she perhaps didn't reveal this to Timi until now
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by elmodee7(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2019
quote author=Benjaniblinks post=79741710]She has been silent for a long time cus she enjoyed it. Spits*[/quote]

Your stupidity is legendary.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Stillthebest: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Do these pastors especially fatoyinbo whos handsome and randy , when they have alot of pretty ladies who are ready to warm their beds even without a benefit, need to rape! Rape is a very good vehicle to gain a public sympathy..

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 28, 2019
femi4:
she perhaps didn't reveal this to Timi until now

I don't believe so.

Timi has been on this pastor's case for years now.

Why do you think that is? This is the reason.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Adeyeyeaki(m): 10:33am On Jun 28, 2019
ichidodo:
Any motherf**Ker who so much as massage my wife's feet not to talk about rape better paralyze my ass because i'd kill the motherf**Ker...

Only if you have not done so to others before but if you had,.... May you receive doubt.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Chuksgeo: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
This one serious oh
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Timi Dakolo has reacted to his wife's disclosure of Pastor Fatoyinbo raped her. Recall that it was reported earlier that, Busola revealed that she was raped by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, the founder of The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA).

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo on Y!TV, Timi Dakolo’s wife who revealed that she was raped by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo when she was still a member of the church under 18. She further revealed that the incident occurred in their house, and quite early in the morning when her parents were away.

Timi Dakolo who reacted to the disclosure, revealed that the time is right and his wife has stayed silent for a long time.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-raped-me-timi-dakolos-wife-busola-speaks-out/

. Fat Oyinbo but him black and slim na
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by stanisbaratheon: 10:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Interesting
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Stillthebest: 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

Shot up! Every rape case always have d rite time to speak due to the fears conceal in the victims.

Your pastor( your role model) is a rapist!

Next time it is shut up. I had to stop my comment the moment I saw that your brain has "shot up" It shows how poor your brain is. I don't go to church fool.

In fact, your english has raped your existence.

You are just an illiterate who just believes whatever, anything, I mean just anything you read at a glance without a second thought. You belong to the zoo boy!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Akporhono4u(m): 10:35am On Jun 28, 2019
What if she is lying.. U guys should think o. This could be publicity stunt.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ichidodo: 10:37am On Jun 28, 2019
Adeyeyeaki:

Only if you have not done so to others before but if you had,.... May you receive doubt.
I'm a Virgin...

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by mimicue(f): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
grin because pastor fatoyinbo no dey call this one for concert e wan come dey form me too

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by akin9ja78(m): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2019
All the women. Na juju the man use carry her enter bedroom?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Lovelyn451(f): 10:38am On Jun 28, 2019
ewooo...no wonder he's been talking about this fat oyinbo...this is sad
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by HitSong: 10:39am On Jun 28, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Timi Dakolo has reacted to his wife's disclosure of Pastor Fatoyinbo raped her. Recall that it was reported earlier that, Busola revealed that she was raped by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, the founder of The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA).

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo on Y!TV, Timi Dakolo’s wife who revealed that she was raped by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo when she was still a member of the church under 18. She further revealed that the incident occurred in their house, and quite early in the morning when her parents were away.

Timi Dakolo who reacted to the disclosure, revealed that the time is right and his wife has stayed silent for a long time.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-raped-me-timi-dakolos-wife-busola-speaks-out/

So, na leftover cúnt Timi marry?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2019
[s]
Akporhono4u:
[/s]
[s]
Akporhono4u:
[/s]
[s]
Akporhono4u:
[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Lovalovaphunmz(f): 10:39am On Jun 28, 2019
I dont understand. Why did she wait this long to open up?
I know this is not also new to the husband timi too. Why are they both speaking up now or is there an ongoing beef between the 3 of them and they think this is the best way to hit biodun ni?
Well, what do i know??

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by SoNature(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Graxie:
You are a very nonsense person, RAPIST. You will never go unpunished.. Your sins must find you out. In your dreams and physical, peace must elude you!!!

Stop getting emotional.
When u see people make irrational comments online, correct them and walk away.
Are you God to determine who will enjoy peace and who wouldn't?
Stop being emotional over trivial things...u are already calling him a rapist.
SMH

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Benekruku(m): 10:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
She has been silent for a long time cus she enjoyed it. Spits*

Ogun Laakaye bath with your blood!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Chithauri(m): 10:41am On Jun 28, 2019
They should forget this and move on. this will bring ridicule to all parties involved. It is time to heal and forgive.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by wisewordd: 10:42am On Jun 28, 2019
everyone has a bad past. If it's true, the Pastor ought to have apologized to her in private before now.

99% of Nigerian girls were all raped at one time or the other, even when they consented to it. that's their line.

Meet a girl and ask about her past. the first thing na "I was raped".

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ukaface(f): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Benjaniblinks:
She has been silent for a long time cus she enjoyed it. Spits*
undecided
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Chithauri(m): 10:42am On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
I dont understand. Why did she wait this long to open up?
I know this is not also new to the husband timi too. Why are they both speaking up now or is there an ongoing beef between the 3 of them and they think this is the best way to hit biodun ni?
Well, what do i know??
Someone who thinks out of the box. a million likes.

4 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Izabel(f): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Whizzard001:
What a wicked world!

Regina Daniel's ex boyfriend (Somadina) exposes her naked pictures because she left him for Ned Nwoko.

See pictures here(Facebook)
http://ww w.toddphe lps.com/47590//Q7h5K9RETon2qwX//?cat=1&pid=1&i=812200
liess oh

by the way win free money. check my siggy and thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Izabel(f): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Whizzard001:
What a wicked world!

Regina Daniel's ex boyfriend (Somadina) exposes her naked pictures because she left him for Ned Nwoko.

See pictures here(Facebook)
http://ww w.toddphe lps.com/47590//Q7h5K9RETon2qwX//?cat=1&pid=1&i=812200
liess oh

by the way win free money. check my siggy and thank me later

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by eluquenson(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2019
Same pastor with Ese Walter.

Why are Nigeria Christian women so daft and stupid all in the name of man of god..mtcheww
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Adeyeyeaki(m): 10:46am On Jun 28, 2019
ichidodo:
I'm a Virgin...

Good one my dear friend

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics / Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.