Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,360 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 AM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (83774 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by SEGLIZ: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

Spare all this joke how many apostles in the Bible were involved in scams like this.

This is the TRUTH rather these pastors are all scams....wolves covered in sheep clothing.

you are quite right.
the day are evil but is only weak would fall victim. the race between evil and is intense. only the wise and the Godly at heart would survive this onslaught.
the NOUN -- PASTOR has been and is being bastardized daily. hardly but only a few would you find a true man with the mind of God.
even when the political system is failing humanity the rendezvous for the masses has turned a place woe. little should wonder when Karl Marx said "religion is the opium of the masses."
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by heniford2: 11:56am On Jun 28, 2019
Am against Rape but, but my people this her rape issue she no talk am since na naw she come the talk am for what, why naw to spoil his image or what " fear woman" grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by HumanHairLovers(f): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
SEGLIZ:

you are quite right.
the day are evil but is only weak would fall victim. the race between evil and is intense. only the wise and the Godly at heart would survive this onslaught.
the NOUN -- PASTOR has been and is being bastardized daily. hardly but only a few would you find a true man with the mind of God.
even when the political system is failing humanity the rendezvous for the masses has turned a place woe. little should wonder when Karl Marx said "religion is the opium of the masses."

There is true Christianity out there, people just choose to be blind by their selfish pursuit & greed.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by LisaAnne(f): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:
List of those you should fear in order of priority.

1. Pastors

2. Pastors

3. Pastors

4. Buhari.

5. APC

6. NL Zs

7. Women
omit number 7

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by LisaAnne(f): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:

1. Pastors

2. Pastors

3. Pastors

4. Buhari.

5. APC

6. NL Zs

7. Women
omit number 7

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by kellyboo: 12:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
God bless the federal republic of Nigeria

https://www.nairaland.com/5265104/1kva-portable-solar-pack-end

Get your avoidable 1kva inverter.. The price will wow you.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by kabarka(m): 12:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
You did not speak out when your parents came back that day,
it is years after not in a meeting of the offender,your parent and your husband but via social media.

You have created a much bigger problem for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by friendlyadvice: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
tohyorsih2:

So many stupid people here
grin apparently timi dakolo was singing iyawo mi for pastor fatoyinbo's left over
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Uzzih: 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2019
If its true , we have forgiven him. And we love him. He that has not committed sin before keep on judging . let's worship together bro Fatoyibo
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Uzzih: 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
If its true , we have forgiven him. And we love him. He that has not committed sin before keep on judging . let's worship together bro Fatoyibo[sup][/sup]
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 12:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:
this woman must think we are very stupid

I don't believe her
definitely you are. receive sense

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by aishmuhd(f): 12:20pm On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:

1. Pastors

2. Pastors

3. Pastors

4. Buhari.

5. APC

6. NL Zs

7. Women
. Ha ha ha ha ha !!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Pepperoniq(m): 12:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
I love being a Nigerian, anywhere and at all because Not a day will pass without any controversy news.. Nigeria na headquarter for award winning Drama Series event.
Sit back and enjoy tongue
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by HumanHairLovers(f): 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
My sister just thank God you don't have a prick, the thing has a mind of its own o! Just yesterday it almost put me in trouble if no be God you for see my face for front page.

My brother someone who cannot control his prick has nothing to do in the alter.

How can he say he wants to control a whole congregation?

How many apostles in the Bible were involved in such scandal? Didn't they have prick?

For your case I'm waiting for you on the front page I'll just be in the FTC like this grin

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sisisioge: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
Whew! What a shameless MOG!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ogene144(m): 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Timi Dakolo has reacted to his wife's disclosure of Pastor Fatoyinbo raped her. Recall that it was reported earlier that, Busola revealed that she was raped by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, the founder of The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA).

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo on Y!TV, Timi Dakolo’s wife who revealed that she was raped by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo when she was still a member of the church under 18. She further revealed that the incident occurred in their house, and quite early in the morning when her parents were away.

Timi Dakolo who reacted to the disclosure, revealed that the time is right and his wife has stayed silent for a long time.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-raped-me-timi-dakolos-wife-busola-speaks-out/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9pPMcLO-7k
The idiot pastor is someone father i hate pastors like mad most of them are animals.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by zinizta: 12:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:

1. Pastors

2. Pastors

3. Pastors

4. Buhari.

5. APC

6. NL Zs

7. Women

LMAO!!!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by correctguy2010: 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:

1. Pastors

2. Pastors

3. Pastors

4. Buhari.

5. APC

6. NL Zs

7. Women

U don kolo oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin BUHARI
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

My brother someone who cannot control his prick has nothing to do in the alter.

How can he say he wants to control a whole congregation?

How many apostles in the Bible were involved in such scandal? Didn't they have prick?

For your case I'm waiting for you on the front page I'll just be in the FTC like this grin

emmm not to flog the issue, apart from old testament Joseph and Jesus who were scandal free, the bible didn't tell us much about the personal lives of the other apostles; but all the other old testament patriachs were prick victims from Adam to Abraham to Moses to David to Solomon, na dis prick sha be the problem...
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 12:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:

1. Pastors

2. Pastors

3. Pastors

4. Buhari.

5. APC

6. NL Zs

7. Women

Remove women from your list!...4,5,6 are spot on!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by correctguy2010: 12:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
NkayStory:

Remove women from your list!...4,5,6 are spot on!

Remove women for what na... WOMEN SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE IN THE LIST AND MIND YOU I HAVE A MOTHER AND A SISTER. Only foolish people don't fear women, EVEN WOMEN DEY FEAR WOMEN.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by wisewordd: 12:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
Kingosytex:

99% ? should i call it exaggeration?

sure, that is what it is
you haven't asked a Nigerian girl about her past? have you?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 12:40pm On Jun 28, 2019
correctguy2010:

Remove women for what na... WOMEN SHOULD BE NUMBER ONE IN THE LIST AND MIND YOU I HAVE A MOTHER AND A SISTER. Only foolish people don't fear women, EVEN WOMEN DEY FEAR WOMEN.

Is that so?..so your mom and sister were that bad?

Wow!

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by HumanHairLovers(f): 12:43pm On Jun 28, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
emmm not to flog the issue, apart from old testament Joseph and Jesus who were scandal free, the bible didn't tell us much about the personal lives of the other apostles; but all the other old testament patriachs were prick victims from Adam to Abraham to Moses to David to Solomon, na dis prick sha be the problem...

God cannot tolerate who misuses his prick. He cannot have anything to do with him especially his prophets or leaders.

At any time in history.

For your know

Adam had no prick scandal.

Abraham had none. He was legally allowed by God to take his concubines for a reason the Bible tells us. They were not scandals & not hidden from their wives.

Moses had none.

David who had one. Just one immorality was severely punished by God & in public. He lost his kingship too.

Solomon had none. Same as Abraham.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Missyetty(f): 12:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
[quote author=jaxxy post=79742994]

That’s what I think also. If the man has truly changed I don’t think they shud bring him down especially as Christians. They cud privately have done this and sorted things out if necessary.

However I don’t know if he has Changed bt everybody has a past.Just shut it! How gullible can you be, just because he is a pastor means we should worship the ground he walks on abi? Next time, you should think before talking![/quot

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by baby124: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:

grin apparently timi dakolo was singing iyawo mi for pastor fatoyinbo's left over
Your parents and life has failed you!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Aiyk2333: 12:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
funny enough this thing happens even right under our nose.. a church I use to work as pianist for over three years, sleeps with more than half young girls in his church, and for those who'll be bold to com out, church members would tag them devils who are out to tarnish man of God's image. Alot of young girls have stopped coming to the church, pivotal choir members, key ushers, top sister leaders and yet nobody has asked questions. We're doomed in this country

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 12:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
These sexual allegations againt Fatoyinbo and the gists i have heard of his escapades while he was at Unilorin all seems to tally.

Surely there must be some truth in all this...terrible indeed.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 12:49pm On Jun 28, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

I am still smarter than you in all ramifications pig!

Go or no go church, supporting rapists has automatically qualify you as a rapist.

Repeat the trash n see how thunder will descend on you pig.

Spot on!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Moganajoe: 12:56pm On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:

1. Pastors

2. Pastors

3. Pastors

4. Buhari.

5. APC

6. NL Zs

7. Women

What about Islam that derives their orgasm from beheading people??
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by chizzasquare(f): 12:57pm On Jun 28, 2019
dominique:

You're not the one to decide when a rape victim should "open up". Most of them live with the shame and trauma for years and eventually open up when they feel it's the right time. We don't know the cause of the beef between Timi and the pastor, but it's most likely because of what the pastor did to his wife.

As much as I want to give Timi's wife kudos for her bravery, I still feel Timi is hell-bent on achieving something.
That thing he wants to achieve is what I don't know.

And yes. If Fatoyinbo did what he did, he won't be left alone. Trust me. Women will hate him and when women hate you, there is a lot to contend with, believe me.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by friendlyadvice: 1:01pm On Jun 28, 2019
baby124:

Your parents and life has failed you!
grin lol if she like she should not say the truth as if fine man dey rape ugly gal like her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics / Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.