Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (83771 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

God cannot tolerate who misuses his prick. He cannot have anything to do with him especially his prophets or leaders.

At any time in history.

For your know

Adam had no prick scandal.

Abraham had none. He was legally allowed by God to take his concubines for a reason the Bible tells us. They were not scandals & not hidden from their wives.

Moses had none.

David who had one. Just one immorality was severely punished by God & in public. He lost his kingship too.

Solomon had none. Same as Abraham.

Adam ate apple and you and I have never been the same again; Daddy Abraham caned Hagai and Boko has been haram till date; Moses had a clear case of the jungle fever he liked dark meat his sister got struck with leprosy because she complained (even God understood the temptation of the prick); thank God you know about Beersheba and David just one look at her pears and David the giant slayer lost his mind; not to talk of Uncle Solo, even the queen of Sheba testified to his wisdom and skill how do you think the King of Ethiopia was born?

My Sister a nake d woman is an armed woman
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by babapressy(m): 1:02pm On Jun 28, 2019
MY opinion....
well if this story is true then it's a sin before God and man. however, revealing a truth/secret with the "singular aim to bring another person down" which may not even add any value to you or increase your capacity is not the right path to follow. because exposing secrets doesn't guarantee a change of life style.
If armed robbers visit a home and gang rape the wife even in the presence of her husband, would the wife tell the world of what transpired? if no, why?
the effect and pain of this public news maybe more hard and long lasting than the act itself.
death is not forgiveness.
my opinion......

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Estaxy21211: 1:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Stillthebest:
These folks just want to regain thr public relevance that they are fast loosing
did u jst type dis?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sapientia(m): 1:05pm On Jun 28, 2019
Moganajoe:

What about Islam that derives their orgasm from beheading people??

Please, you can be Banned for saying that .

They have special privilege in NL.

I do not want to be banned please.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Antoeni(m): 1:06pm On Jun 28, 2019
She didn't even say the Pastor took Her Virginity by Rape at 16, that means she has been Fucking since 10, Spoiled Child
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sapientia(m): 1:07pm On Jun 28, 2019
babapressy:
MY opinion....
well if this story is true then it's a sin before God and man. however, revealing a truth/secret with the "singular aim to bring another person down" which may not even add any value to you or increase your capacity is not the right path to follow. because exposing secrets doesn't guarantee a change of life style.
If armed robbers visit a home and gang rape the wife even in the presence of her husband, would the wife tell the world of what transpired? if no, why?
the effect and pain of this public news maybe more hard and long lasting than the act itself.
death is not forgiveness.
my opinion......

Read only your first sentence and knew you are a hypocrite.

If she was your wife, sister or gf. Would you say same?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by HumanHairLovers(f): 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Adam ate apple and you and I have never been the same again; Daddy Abraham caned Hagai and Boko has been haram till date; Moses had a clear case of the jungle fever he liked dark meat his sister got struck with leprosy because she complained (even God understood the temptation of the prick); thank God you know about Beersheba and David just one look at her pears and David the giant slayer lost his mind; not to talk of Uncle Solo, even the queen of Sheba testified to his wisdom and skill how do you think the King of Ethiopia was born?

My Sister a nake d woman is an armed woman

Please gets your facts right. I'm no Bible infant to be pushed with some inaccurate portrait of the Bible.

Adam has always seen his wife naked. He sinned against God not because of prick.

Abraham didn't can any Hagar. And he didn't sin scolding her. How you link Bokoharam to that is beyond me. Her kids started Edom not Bokoharam & that has nothing to do with Abraham.

Moses didn't sin against God with his sister. Aaron did. Don't know where unclad came there.

Whatever Solomon did was Holy. Where you got king of Ethiopia linked with Solomon is also beyond me.

God doesn't have dealing with immoral people.

Coza pastor is no man of God. He's a fraud! A rapist! A murderer! A devil!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by SEGLIZ: 1:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

There is true Christianity out there, people just choose to be blind by their selfish pursuit & greed.

just that we human particularly Nigerians we prefer deceit.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by CallMeOO7(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:
this woman must think we are very stupid

I don't believe her

You're indeed Stupid, it's just that you've not seen anybody to tell you. Now I am doing you a favour to let you know that you're VERY STUPID.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Greatguy01(m): 1:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:
List of those you should fear in order of priority.

1. Pastors

2. Pastors

3. Pastors

4. Buhari.

5. APC

6. NL Zs

7. Women

LOL
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:

I don't believe her

Why don't you believe her?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by wealth2al(m): 1:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by funlord(m): 1:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
dominique:

You're not the one to decide when a rape victim should "open up". Most of them live with the shame and trauma for years and eventually open up when they feel it's the right time. We don't know the cause of the beef between Timi and the pastor, but it's most likely because of what the pastor did to his wife.

There are multiple scam Accounts that require your immediate attention in the business thread. So much evidence
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

Please gets your facts right. I'm no Bible infant to be pushed with some inaccurate portrait of the Bible.

Adam has always seen his wife naked. He sinned against God not because of prick.

Abraham didn't can any Hagar. And he didn't sin scolding her. How you link Bokoharam to that is beyond me. Her kids started Edom not Bokoharam & that has nothing to do with Abraham.

Moses didn't sin against God with his sister. Aaron did. Don't know where unclad came there.

Whatever Solomon did was Holy. Where you got king of Ethiopia linked with Solomon is also beyond me.

God doesn't have dealing with immoral people.

Coza pastor is no man of God. He's a fraud! A rapist! A murderer! A devil!
you don't know your Bible.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Prettymepas: 1:39pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:

I don't believe her
You actually are.....
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by friendlyadvice: 1:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:

I don't believe her
grin Are u minding her? na her type dem dey rape?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by psalmy2(m): 1:47pm On Jun 28, 2019
When she was under 18 ? That's a long time ago then. Old tinz have passed away. Let those that has never committed sin cast the stone undecided

chimjoshjuan:
Timi Dakolo has reacted to his wife's disclosure of Pastor Fatoyinbo raped her. Recall that it was reported earlier that, Busola revealed that she was raped by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, the founder of The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA).

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo on Y!TV, Timi Dakolo’s wife who revealed that she was raped by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo when she was still a member of the church under 18. She further revealed that the incident occurred in their house, and quite early in the morning when her parents were away.

Timi Dakolo who reacted to the disclosure, revealed that the time is right and his wife has stayed silent for a long time.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-raped-me-timi-dakolos-wife-busola-speaks-out/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9pPMcLO-7k
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by BarryLondon007(m): 1:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Timi Dakolo has reacted to his wife's disclosure of Pastor Fatoyinbo raped her. Recall that it was reported earlier that, Busola revealed that she was raped by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo, the founder of The Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA).

In an interview with Chude Jideonwo on Y!TV, Timi Dakolo’s wife who revealed that she was raped by Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo when she was still a member of the church under 18. She further revealed that the incident occurred in their house, and quite early in the morning when her parents were away.

Timi Dakolo who reacted to the disclosure, revealed that the time is right and his wife has stayed silent for a long time.

https://unclesuru.com/2019/06/28/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-raped-me-timi-dakolos-wife-busola-speaks-out/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T9pPMcLO-7k
Is she dead?
Why did she kept mute all this while?
You better find something better to do with your time
Shey be una don born pikin after?
Wetin una want again, compensation Abi?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jun 28, 2019
HumanHairLovers:

Fool. You're looking for Bible support to hype immorality.
your father is a fool ode..
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by HumanHairLovers(f): 2:21pm On Jun 28, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
your father is a fool ode..

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by correctguy2010: 2:28pm On Jun 28, 2019
NkayStory:

Is that so?..so your mom and sister were that bad?

Wow!

"Fear women" doesn't mean women are bad just that one shouldn't throw caution to the wind when it comes to woman matter. We always say fear God, does it mean God is bad?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Chukwurah003: 3:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:

1. PDP
2. PDP
3. PDP
4. PDP
5. Atiku
6. Wailers
7. Wailers
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by themonk(m): 3:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:

1. Pastors

2. Pastors

3. Pastors

4. Buhari.

5. APC

6. NL Zs

7. Women
A woman who is a pastor, in APC, a NL Z and loves buhari na bad combo o grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Pavarottii(m): 3:29pm On Jun 28, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Early morning duvetion...... grin
Lol... U no well... Na real duvet"ion grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by DaddyBen009: 3:30pm On Jun 28, 2019
Centcanada:
What has this man done to this pretty family? The man of God might have misbehaved in the past butnhe is a change man now. Please make una forgive him.
Will you allow yourself to be raped from the Ass and you shall also forgive such a person?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by cooltola(m): 3:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
To
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Lexusgs430: 4:09pm On Jun 28, 2019
Pavarottii:

Lol... U no well... Na real duvet"ion grin

Pipu don dey tell me, but i still neva believe....... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ShawtCake(f): 4:12pm On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:

1. Pastors

2. Pastors

3. Pastors

4. Buhari.

5. APC

6. NL Zs

7. Women

8. Living Faith Church (aka Winners) fanatics. I said what I said! If you want to hear gist, just tag me..

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Obaakran: 4:22pm On Jun 28, 2019
KevMitnick:
This is the only way she can heal from the emotional trauma she went through. Many people are afraid of coming out especially when abuse involves a person of influence, because of the backlash they'll receive from his or her loyalists. Kudos to Timi for the support he is giving his wife. Other men will just say die the matter dear. This is going to be very interesting.

this ur live meme got me cracked.lol

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by uncommonme(m): 4:37pm On Jun 28, 2019
i have my reservations, if she said she was taken advantage of, considering her testimony, i can relate; but rape, i def have my reservations
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by NkayStory(f): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
correctguy2010:

"Fear women" doesn't mean women are bad just that one shouldn't throw caution to the wind when it comes to woman matter. We always say fear God, does it mean God is bad?

Okay.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics / Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.