Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,954 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:30 AM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (83770 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by flames01: 4:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
lilmax:
this woman must think we are very stupid

I don't believe her

Cursed senseless idiots, who are so stupid to think pastors are always right will not believe her.

It isn't their faults; Pastor-worship has turned them into mindless thoughtless zombies.

And you start wondering if they are worshipping God or worshipping pastors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Diana25: 5:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
Only God can save us ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2019
Openly comming out to lay her stories isn't the best road to recovery
The best route is suing the pastor's ass
Social media is the worst way cus u wouldn't like all the comments you see
I don't like this ki d of settings joor
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 28, 2019
Bleep the nigger up.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by omolola12345(m): 6:16pm On Jun 28, 2019
How I wish all ladies could learn from this and mention the names of men that disvirgined or rape them without their consent irrespective of their positions presently. Ladies do not be afraid to do this, let the whole world hear about it. But I pray justice is done to these cases especially in country like Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by hry969(m): 6:25pm On Jun 28, 2019
hmmmn nawa o!
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Boyooosa(m): 6:53pm On Jun 28, 2019
If to say na mad man raape am now, this for now come out.
Which kind mumu couple una be?

Person fork u I for the first time (because to me it wasn't a raape, it was just all these normal hiarge / pressured fork). U still have d gut to find him to his marital home again...who do u this thing?
Abeg stop!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by babapressy(m): 7:59pm On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:

Read only your first sentence and knew you are a hypocrite.

If she was your wife, sister or gf. Would you say same?
the matter has been brought to the public, so give your opinion base on your intellectual capacity and live the rest for social media.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by sapientia(m): 11:51pm On Jun 28, 2019
ShawtCake:

8. Living Faith Church (aka Winners) fanatics. I said what I said! If you want to hear gist, just tag me..

All Pentecostal churches have fanatics.

Though those people you mentioned can be violent.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by booksrite001: 2:00am On Jul 02, 2019
boyooosa:
If to say na mad man raape am now, this for now come out.Which kind mumu couple una be?Person fork u I for the first time (because to me it wasn't a raape, it was just all these normal hiarge / pressured fork). U still have d gut to find him to his marital home again...who do u this thing?Abeg stop!

lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba / Davido Reacts After Seeing The Crowd Wizkid Pull Out At 02arena In London (pics / Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.