Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:20 AM

Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (83791 Views)

Timi Dakolo And Wife, Busola Working Out Together At The Gym (Photos) / Timi Dakolo Reacts As Former COZA Staff Accuses Pastor Fatoyinbo Of Raping Her / Timi Dakolo Dares Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo To Sue Him And His Wife, Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by joseph1832(m): 11:05am On Jun 28, 2019
Waiting for Fatotinbos church members to sprint to his defence like they did with Ese Walters.

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by texazzpete(m): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Lovalovaphunmz:
I dont understand. Why did she wait this long to open up?
I know this is not also new to the husband timi too. Why are they both speaking up now or is there an ongoing beef between the 3 of them and they think this is the best way to hit biodun ni?
Well, what do i know??

Because they know half-wits like you will come out and blame them!

Imagine you, a woman, attacking the victim in his day and age. Your own case is even more pathetic.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by GGirll: 11:06am On Jun 28, 2019
Centcanada:
What has this man done to this pretty family? The man of God might have misbehaved in the past butnhe is a change man now. Please make una forgive him.

Let him rape you,your mother or your daughter first then you show him forgiveness n so we follow your foot step. The bible said in Deuteronomy that any man that disvirgins a virgin must pay her bride price to her parents, the same book wrote that any man who is caught with another man's wife must face his wrath. In Exodus 20:14"thou shalt not commit adultry" verse 17 say"thou shalt not covet thy neighbours wife,nor his manservant,nor his maidservant,nor his ox,nor his ass, nor anything that is your neighbour's. So you can't justify this his wickedness or do you think it's easy for the couple to come out n say this?

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Graxie(f): 11:06am On Jun 28, 2019
How come my post was removed? Until people start seeing it that rape damages others, our society can never be safe. How do you joke with people's feelings? claiming is a joke to get likes from your ilk. A woman came out to damn all consequences to be healed and some low lifer are claiming she enjoyed it, how come she didn't come out since. Imagine mindset, the same people who are looking for the best in their own life. And for the record, I am typing with emotions.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by ashala(m): 11:08am On Jun 28, 2019
So what happens next
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 28, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
How would a man with this much worldly swag hidden behind spiritual power not be a rapist?

We all know.....more ladies would still come out soon.

This a man to man fight. Timi nail down that idiot! He deserves whatever he gets.

A man who cannot control his prick how can he control a congregation of God.

People are so blind.
My sister just thank God you don't have a prick, the thing has a mind of its own o! Just yesterday it almost put me in trouble if no be God you for see my face for front page.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2019
friendlyadvice:
grin because pastor fatoyinbo no dey call this one for concert e wan come dey form me too

So many stupid people here

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by oluwaahmed: 11:09am On Jun 28, 2019
I don't understand, she needs to shed more light.
Is that when he raped you you were sleeping that you did not scream in your own house?
After being raped, did you tell your parents when they came back?

Is it that his biodun pastor is so cursed that he raped a girl in her own father's house.
Ayam not understanding

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by SEGLIZ: 11:12am On Jun 28, 2019
HumanHairLovers:
How would a man with this much worldly swag hidden behind spiritual power not be a rapist?

We all know.....more ladies would still come out soon.

This a man to man fight. Timi nail down that idiot! He deserves whatever he gets.

A man who cannot control his prick how can he control a congregation of God.

People are so blind.

I can see how powerfully you're controlling yours. though I'm not in any way in support of those hiding behind Jesus's house to perpetrate murderous act.
some would say we GRACE but immediately I see a man enjoying sin in all flight wings. truth is SELF DETERMINATION would propel GRACE for activation into a sinless life.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2019
suky1976:
MOST MEN OF "DOG"SORRY MEN OF GOD HAVE HIGH LIBIDO BECAUSE OF TITHES MONEY FREE MONEY
and have you seen how women flirt with them? Women are irresistibly attracted to power and the pomp and pageantry of high office...any church where women assume prominence will inevitably suffer this sort of scandal.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Dazonic: 11:13am On Jun 28, 2019

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Stillthebest: 11:15am On Jun 28, 2019
OhiOfIhima:

I am still smarter than you in all ramifications pig!

Go or no go church, supporting rapists has automatically qualify you as a rapist.

Repeat the trash n see how thunder will descend on you pig.

I didn't support a rapist. I maintain you don't read to understand you only read to reply. This shows how less educated you are. Go back and read my comments. I assumed your brain is raped. Now send your thunder and let me show you how I can finish you with a cone. You know nothing!! Boy...
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 28, 2019
This pastor own done too much shaa... He needs to be stoned to near death and left to his fate angry
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by OgogoroFreak(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2019
So many "men of toto" in the alter these days.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by OnPointMan(m): 11:17am On Jun 28, 2019
Nawa for Pastor biodun o. He just dey fvck people up and down ni.

Anyway, to make cool cash from your bedroom, check my signature for my whatsapp number.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by HumanHairLovers(f): 11:18am On Jun 28, 2019
SEGLIZ:

I can see how powerfully you're controlling yours. though I'm not in any way in support of those hiding behind Jesus's house to perpetrate murderous act.
some would say we GRACE but immediately I see a man enjoying sin in all flight wings. truth is SELF DETERMINATION would propel GRACE for activation into a sinless life.

Spare all this joke how many apostles in the Bible were involved in scams like this.

This is the TRUTH rather these pastors are all scams....wolves covered in sheep clothing.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Agugbadin: 11:19am On Jun 28, 2019
Tim Dakolo, I love you and I am impressed by Busola's boldness, if this men of Satan are not exposed many will not know what is going on in churches. Many women are out there who are victims and cannot speak up. Some pastors sleep with members wife

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
sad sad sad sad
Truth be told Timi, from all ramification you are not fighting the pastor's "person" for justice rather you are against his fame. I am wondering if the rape as done by a keke drive if you could go as far as this in your fight. What if there are other persons that actually raped her aside the sawagalous wife.
Pls stop disrespecting ur wife's honour, the world is not supposed to know you married a sexually violated woman. It should be secret.

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 11:26am On Jun 28, 2019
It’s really unfortunate the mistakes young ladies make all in the name of my pastor this, my pastor that..
The truth is a lot of ladies and even women respect their so called men of God ahead of their husbands.
Pastor is just a title, just like any other profession. In as much as I hate to say this, but truth is 90% of so called pastors these days did not even get an Mtn flash from God, talkless of call.
LADIES especially please BE CAREFUL .. My elder brother always says na women full church these days, and as such the very gullible ones are being deceived..
I am just speechless , as I do not wish to be in Timi Dakolo’s shoes right now as a husband.. he’s a good man standing by his wife all through this..

3 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by DavidEsq(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
sapientia:
List of those you should fear in order of priority.

1. Pastors

2. Pastors

3. Pastors

4. Buhari.

5. APC

6. NL Zs

7. Women

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kingosytex(m): 11:27am On Jun 28, 2019
philkoms:
Wolves in Sheep 's clotting! The Bible warn strongly against them and note that you are part of them if you donate or pay tithe to such ministry.

...clothing...

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by NwaJozi: 11:29am On Jun 28, 2019
Most Pastors are nothing to write home about I know many of them.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by uraga2302(m): 11:30am On Jun 28, 2019
Lol if na gate man raped his wife now he won't broadcast rubish BUT If the story na truth,CONGRATULATIONS at least you and pastor has shared something IN COMMON
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kingosytex(m): 11:31am On Jun 28, 2019
Stillthebest:

Next time it is shut up. I had to stop my comment the moment I saw that your brain has "shot up" It shows how poor your brain is. I don't go to church fool.

In fact, your english has raped your existence.

You are just an illiterate who just believes whatever, anything, I mean just anything you read at a glance without a second thought. You belong to the zoo boy!

Bros u get bad mouth aswear!! see as u take finish dat guy
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by tempel(m): 11:33am On Jun 28, 2019
MY question is why did she wait till now?
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Lucifer1419: 11:33am On Jun 28, 2019
Local woman, she enjoy the sex, is like the pastor is tired of her puna, that's why she's reacting, the dick is too sweet, timi dakolo is leaving with a past prostitute, with ocean vagina,. Timi is like your dick is too small for her grin grin grin grin
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by PrincewithGod(m): 11:34am On Jun 28, 2019
Originakalokalo:

Pastor " is a title like Dr., Engr., Prof.

It doesn't change a man from who he is.

The following change a man:

1. Changing a man's natural state.....that's being born again.

2. Having a spirit of holiness in him

3. Keeping the body under CONSCIOUSLY.

These three together. Else, a man will act the way he was created.

Don't come and shout using a microphone if you have not done those three things above. Else,

You will be disgraced.

Church members, do you know Jesus?

If you don't, accept him today and he will help you to live a holy life.

Death comes to us all.
I Agree.

2 Likes

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Realbelieveer(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2019
Sometimes for the love of God and for peace. One should settle some kind issues internally rather than doing it cux u know it will trend

1 Like

Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Kingosytex(m): 11:36am On Jun 28, 2019
wisewordd:
everyone has a bad past. If it's true, the Pastor ought to have apologized to her in private before now.

99% of Nigerian girls were all raped at one time or the other, even when they consented to it. that's their line.

Meet a girl and ask about her past. the first thing na "I was raped".

99% ? should i call it exaggeration?

sure, that is what it is
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Wizikal(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
sad sad sad sad
I love it that the husband is a real man to encourage the wife against this shameless rapists...
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by Krak(m): 11:38am On Jun 28, 2019
Waiting for Daddy Freeze's reaction, as usual.
Re: Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo by RexTramadol1: 11:40am On Jun 28, 2019
Knack person wife

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Naira Marley Captions His New Photos "Liked By EFCC, PDP, APC And Others" / DJ Cuppy And Anthony Joshua Laugh At Each Other As They Try To Speak Yoruba / Cossy Orjiakor Shows Wounds On Her Bum & Boobs From Matin Obinka Maruche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.