Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) (22305 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / Guys Are Always Too Quick To Assume That We Ladies Are Crazy! / There Is Always One Guy That Fvck We Ladies Free- Beautiful Nigerian Lady Reveal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) by Sierusvirus(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2020
When you girls masturbate using vibrators, Love Machine, sure deodorants or green bottles and start forming self control, don’t you know guys are available?

1 Like

Re: Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) by inalegwuinibony(m): 9:05pm On Jan 04, 2021
We Are Trying To Avoid Any Form Of Stealing Of Destiny S.t.d Or Any Form Of Fcmbiade Ocurance And Above All... Una Shakara Too Much, Most U Guys Complian Of Every Thing.
Re: Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) by Pickmycall: 4:50am On Oct 26, 2022
Robi65:
So I listened to the “soapy song by nairamarley.. I got more pissed after scanning his IG post seeing how most celebrities were celebrating the masturbation idea .. could not have thought so many celebrities are into it as you could read from their comments .. even Wizkid, Aremo Gucci, Rhaman Jago, Mumu broda shaggi etc
Like we ladies never had enough of your dick why try to improvise .. just pissed

Modified: and to guys storming my mail, lining up with their dicks in their hands.. I’m not saying me, I’m just saying you should look around your environment .. we ladies die in silence too .. many times we just need yu to talk
Why die in silence when you can talk to a guy you like to be friends with benefits?You too dey finger yaself when you are in the mood too.
Re: Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) by Moniya4Real(m): 5:59am On Oct 26, 2022
SweetBuns:
Hmmmm.... Do this at your own risk. Some men are sex vampires. they will take advantage of you and suck you dry and then abandon ship.
Sister, all your topics are about sex. Why?
She is being truthful to herself
Re: Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) by Autobot05: 6:06am On Oct 26, 2022
Robi65:
So I listened to the “soapy song by nairamarley.. I got more pissed after scanning his IG post seeing how most celebrities were celebrating the masturbation idea .. could not have thought so many celebrities are into it as you could read from their comments .. even Wizkid, Aremo Gucci, Rhaman Jago, Mumu broda shaggi etc
Like we ladies never had enough of your dick why try to improvise .. just pissed

Modified: and to guys storming my mail, lining up with their dicks in their hands.. I’m not saying me, I’m just saying you should look around your environment .. we ladies die in silence too .. many times we just need yu to talk

While I dont advice anyone to masturbate but I
Why are you pissed that a man decides to stay away from women...

There is this lil girl In my compound
She suddenly started giving green light.. from asking me how my day was ( anytime I come back in the evening.. to crazy positionings her gunshots. Even the neighbors started noticing it and I overheard them telling her I dont womanize that shes wasting .... since then sometimes she'll greet casually or she'll do as if she nor even see me ...

So why do you women get pissed when men stay away .. I thought y'all said men are scum ??
Or y'all want "the highest bidders " ??
I blame men sorry Simps for all this shakara women do sha
Re: Guys Stop Masturbation, We Ladies Are Ever Available(see pic) by Autobot05: 6:14am On Oct 26, 2022
itsme01:

Wanking and Sex are two different things, even married folks self-service more,... Love Machine.sells faster among married.women.

If God doesn't want us to self-service he would make it imposible to pleasure yourself, just as you can't tickle yourself to laugh...

Lmao you obviously dont read your bible ...
I hope you explain this properly when you meet God

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Narrate Your Worst Kissing Experience / Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships / Can A Nigerian Girl Serenade Her Lover?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.