Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,699 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:17 PM

COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (63649 Views)

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by plaetton: 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
Before you accuse or believe that story, remember Neymer's case

Had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the world will be tearing him limb for limb
his club would have sacked him and all endorsement destroyed.

Yes you heard me right
All these would have happened without proper investigation and done out of emotions and sentiments because the world frowns at rape (including me) and sometimes take actions on the accused without investigation due to gender ish.

Nowadays desperate ladies capitalize on that to pull down any man they feel like and the world won't even ask questions and just destroy the accuser without proper investigation.

I use to join the band wagon until Neymer's case showed me how wicked some ladies can be
who would ever think that such innocent looking latino will ever accuse neymer falsely.

The world have started believing her story till neymer luckily presented a solid proof to end the allegations.
ask yourself this question.

Neymer went free because he gat some evidence to prove his innocence.
What about numerous guys in the same situation that gat nothing to back up their claims?

I rest my case here.

Please I'm not defending COZA Pastor, infact i don't like that guy but let's be logical in our reasoning SOMETIMES.

In case youre suffering from selective amnesia, the COZA pulpit Pi.mp has a history of sexual misconduct allegations him.
Besides, his current accuser told her family members shortly after the incident.
Unlike, Neymar's accuser, this accuser is happily married and is not looking for financial settlement, but justice , not only for herself, but for the tens or hundreds of women that this beast has been preying upon.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Thisnut(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Neymar was accused by just one lady.

ese Walter accused biodun, busola accused biodun and more people like the former bbn housemates are coming out claiming biodun knows no boundary. Over 30 people are willing to testify against him.

But somehow u think his case is similar to Neymar?

He must be the most hated pastor in Nigeria for such number of people to have one thing or the other against him na.

Dem no see oyakhilome an equally handsome pastor to accuse? Dem.no see Adeboye during his worldly days to accuse....but na only biodun they wan die on top bá?
Do you know the meaning of easy target?
If the rape case of neymar holds water, by now more women would have started jumping in. Anybody can come out to say they were raped by R-kelly.

Kobe bryan
Cr7
Tupac
Donald trump
All these men were accused as well

Rape case is a very delicate issue so we don't just jump into conclusion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by RemiTinubu(f): 1:20pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
corpershun:

I asked a simple question which your dumb self didn’t answer but went on yapping like an Oshodi market woman that you are at least in terms of reasoning.

Do you know that consensual sex with a minor is Rape and it’s a crime?

Think about that before vomiting rubbish from your sour stomach.

StupidWoman, you can’t even construct a sentence sensibly. A toddler writes better than you.

I stand with no one but will never castigate a victim of rape whether male or female.
[/s]
claptrap and stupid trash
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I know this wasn't specifically directed at me but if t's my relative, I will be the first to castigate him if he's guilty. I saw my cousin sexually assault a lady and I testified against him so what do you mean if it's your bro, cousin, father etc? you think we'll defend them for stupid acts because we're related?
It's a general post so anyone can respond; you sound smart so I won't give you a pass for deliberately misconstruing my meaning, but for the benefit of doubt, what would you do if your son was accused on social media of having raped a class mate and he denies?
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by babytoun: 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
ericsmith:

You could be right or wrong ..that is why its important to go to court so the world will know the truth n justice is serve.
its obvious timi & his wife have no evidence they are hoping social media trial will auto fetch someone that might have evidence.
she was raped by her pastor n years after she was still attending the same man church,joined choir got married & raise kids in the church of a rapist. she is not saying it all

Those of you waiting for Biodun to go to court are on a long thing ...the guy is way smarter than that ....this is just another version of ROBUST REPLY...

He has tactically changed the narrative to make everyone pause and wait for him to make the next move which may never come ...3 months down the line his lawyers will still be "working on it"..

Daniella Okeke said the same thing but only came back 2 years after to make some noise ...mind you this was after private showed up ...possibly becuase the jet attracted more competition in her "space". Nuff said.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by almayda: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
THIS IS DIFFERENT,IT IS OBVIOUS IN NEYMARS CASE WHAT THE MOTIVE WAS...WHAT WILL YOU SAY THE MOTIVE HERE IS?
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Gulher: 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the world will be tearing him limb for limb

Yes you heard me right
All these would have happened without proper investigation and done out of emotions and sentiments because the world frowns at rape (including me) and sometimes take actions on the accused without investigation due to gender ish.

Nowadays desperate ladies capitalize on that to pull down any man they feel like and the world won't even ask questions and just destroy the accuser without proper investigation.

I use to join the band wagon until Neymer's case showed me how wicked some ladies can be
who would ever think that such innocent looking latino will ever accuse neymer falsely.

The world have started believing her story till neymer luckily presented a solid proof to end the allegations.

Neymer went free because he gat some evidence to prove his innocence.
What about numerous guys in the same situation that gat nothing to back up their claims?

I rest my case here.

Please I'm not defending COZA Pastor, infact i don't like that guy but let's be logical in our reasoning SOMETIMES.
very foolish reasoning if you consider the fact thay neymar was accused by only one woman but this Pastor has several women accusing him of either rape or affairs. The neymar woman obviously wanted a share of his fortune. what does busola dakolo stand to gain from this in putting her husband, family and reputation at risk. she obviously wants nothing more than to see the Randy pretender go down.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Ugosample(m): 1:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...this is not the first nor the secound time

Neymar case is different ...when people that know u for long over 20 years start accusing u ,not one not two then something is wrong

exactly
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by GrifindorHouse(m): 1:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
not everyone has a brain full of akpu that can't reason like humans

FYI i don't even like the man's lifestyle and I'm a proud Catholic

but I'm logical in reasoning because i refuse to be a zombie
Neymer's case really taught me never to believe every rape accusation hook line sink

Have u tried to evaluate the lady in neymar's case and Bukola Dakolo?... For crying out loud this woman has a family, she has kids, she has a husband.. Do u think awards are given to Rape victims or praise songs are made for dem? So suddenly someone with all these and more to lose will just come out, out of the blue and start accusing you of something u know nothing about?? Mind u this is not the first time Rev. Fatoyinbo will be accused of sexual harassment... Is he the only pastor in Nigeria? All these and more u really need to consider before u start talking funny, and pls dont ever try comparing Bukola to that Neymar girl again.. Last warning.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by RemiTinubu(f): 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
GrifindorHouse:

Have u tried to evaluate the lady in neymar's case and Bukola Dakolo?... For crying out loud this woman has a family, she has kids, she has a husband.. Do u think awards are given to Rape victims or praise songs are made for dem? So suddenly someone with all these and more to lose will just come out, out of the blue and start accusing you of something u know nothing about?? Mind u this is not the first time Rev. Fatoyinbo will be accused of sexual harassment... Is he the only pastor in Nigeria? All these and more u really need to consider before u start talking funny, and pls dont ever try comparing Bukola to that Neymar girl again.. Last warning.
[/s]
trash
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by OfficialAPCNig: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
laudate:

The same man also has access to the same social media, that the lady used to make her accusations. He has NOT yet denied knowing her, or having anything intimate to do with her. Let him offer proof, to clear his name like Neymar did, in his own case. sad

Has he said it was consensual? shocked If it was, why isn't he saying it, and providing evidence to show that it was consensual?
The only reason you are running your mouth is because it has never happened to you.

If someone comes out today and accuse you of raping her 10 years ago, what proof would you offer?

My problem is that some Nigerians are stupidly emotional.

Believe me, if one ediat comes out again and accuse Buhari of rape, the whole country would start running with the story without trying to be logical.

The COZA Pastor is just a casualty of sensationalism just as Buhari would be if someone wrongfully accuses him of rape.

I am against Media Trial.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Neddstark: 1:28pm On Jun 29, 2019
Benekruku:
Naxo

That rude ugly cuunnnt of an actress
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by sweetrace(f): 1:30pm On Jun 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...this is not the first nor the secound time

Neymar case is different ...when people that know u for long over 20 years start accusing u ,not one not two then something is wrong

Busola’s accusation is rape. Others claimed they had an affair with him. Huge difference! If I knew you twenty years ago and now accuse you of rape, does it make it true? What the op wrote is totally true. Let’s not get entrapped by sentiments. We need evidence and the onus of this proof lies with Busola.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Mizwisdom(f): 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
It's a general post so anyone can respond; you sound smart so I won't give you a pass for deliberately misconstruing my meaning, but for the benefit of doubt, what would you do if your son was accused on social media of having raped a class mate and he denies?

I remember one of my senior neighbors thanking God that her son was arrested, because his aim was to eventually kill her with problems. If it's my son accused of rape, I will gladly invite the woman to hear from her, I will then know even without evidence whether my son is guilty or not because I'm also female and I know when, who, how, and why females cook up such stories. Believe me when I say this COZA man is guilty. Same thing almost happened to me, a man of God my mum trusted me with as a teen decided to attempt rape when we were alone o, thankfully he didn't succeed and I escaped because I wasn't that type, what if all the things he promised me enticed me nah and what if he convinced me to have sex repeatedly? you can't compare adult sence with younger person's sense nah, what if I fell cos he was rich? these things are real that's why you see me on every COZA thread

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Oladeleenoch: 1:32pm On Jun 29, 2019
You hv to believe this, Yoruba said if you haven't get sword don't ask for the death dat kill your father.
I think now she's mature enough now with the help of lawyer she can revisit the case
Remember pounded yam of 20years still dey hot for hand. Am not supporting anybody here let the accused come out and tell his own story.
Remember Neymar came out with evidence to defend himself let him do d same
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by joshepade(m): 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Yes you heard me right

Neymer went free because he ga

t some evidence to prove his innocence.

I rest my case here.

Differences between Neymar & P.Biodun.
1. Neymar is a footballer, Biodun is a pastor
2. Neymar has no rape record, Biodun has 3 (that we know) diff scandal allegations since 2012.
3. Neymar was bold to come out with proofs immediately, Biodun is just coming out after 7years of been alleged(when its becoming unbecoming)
4. Neymar is a Brazilian, Biodun is a Nigerian.
Pls @Op, stop comparing Biodun with Neymar. I hope that's clear? undecided
RemiTinubu:

Yes you heard me right

Neymer went free because he ga

t some evidence to prove his innocence.

I rest my case here.

Differences between Neymar & P.Biodun.
1. Neymar is a footballer, Biodun is a pastor
2. Neymar has no rape record, Biodun has 3 (that we know) diff scandal allegations since 2012.
3. Neymar was bold to come out with proofs immediately, Biodun is just coming out after 7years of been alleged(when its becoming unbecoming)
4. Neymar is a Brazilian, Biodun is a Nigerian.
Pls @Op, stop comparing Biodun with Neymar. I hope that's clear?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by corpershun: 1:33pm On Jun 29, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
May God bless and increase you.... Accusers will keep accusing ... Ranters and wailers will keep ranting and wailing... But for the church, we'll stand by/with ours...though they stand or fall .....and the gates of hell shall not prevail...
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by RemiTinubu(f): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
corpershun:

Shows how classless you are.

I rest my case before you pull me to the mud you in already.

But as a fellow woman like you, I proudly crown/declare you the Most Stupid Female in the world
[/s]
more trash
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Bbbwings: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
kingy1:
The church members full this thread die..
Na dem
cheesy
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by babytoun: 1:36pm On Jun 29, 2019
sweetrace:

Busola’s accusation is rape. Others claimed they had an affair with him. Huge difference! If I knew you twenty years ago and now accuse you of rape, does it make it true? What the op wrote is totally true. Let’s not get entrapped by sentiments. We need evidence and the onus of this proof lies with Busola.

Now Busola has thrown it back at him to prove innocence ....Busola seem to be saying "You are a rapist ...live with that tag ...if you disagree take me to court " ....

The path is now very tricky for the pastor ...even if he tries to clear himself of rape...it will be very difficult to prove that he did not have sex with her ...and if she proves that she was 17 then when sex happened ...it's up to the laws of the land to interpret what that means ...
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by corpershun: 1:41pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
more trash

Get off my mention

Trash Queen.
You are pained that no one treasures you, you are worthless and angry that your god of man approached Ese and Busola etc. man Sorry Busola is married, I am married.

No man will marry you if you like support rape to look good. Aunty Gwegwegwegwe

Biodun COZA would never have anything to do with you even if you offer yourself free, he would rather rape Busola than have you for free cos you are full of trash.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
Mizwisdom:

I remember one of my senior neighbors thanking God that her son was arrested, because his aim was to eventually kill her with problems. If it's my son accused of rape, I will gladly invite the woman to hear from her, I will then know even without evidence whether my son is guilty or not because I'm also female and I know when, who, how, and why females cook up such stories. Believe me when I say this COZA man is guilty. Same thing almost happened to me, a man of God my mum trusted me with as a teen decided to attempt rape when we were alone o, thankfully he didn't succeed and I escaped because I wasn't that type, what if all the things he promised me enticed me nah and what if he convinced me to have sex repeatedly? you can't compare adult sence with younger person's sense nah, what if I fell cos he was rich? these things are real that's why you see me on every COZA thread
I'm also on every COZA thread, I am an attorney and I enjoy a good debate; that stated, do you know the definition of rape?

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Bbbwings: 1:42pm On Jun 29, 2019
dyydxx:

You have a right to defend COZA Pastor as others have the right to believe Busola Dakolo. This man is a well known philanderer, ask uniilorin babes that were active members of COZA(it wasn't called that then). Efe's case is still there and there are numerous other stories of sexual impropreties. Write ups like yours defends and excuse rapists, sexual predators and abhorent individuals. If you feel COZA pastor is being treated unfairly, let him go to court and sue her for defamation. If he is truly innocent he would win. All these crappy defense was what they said about Bill Cosby before the truth eventually caught up with him. He is still denying even in Jail. So please, thread carefully
I tell you
She only needs to come to
Her ears go full.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by RemiTinubu(f): 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
corpershun:

Get off my mention

Trash Queen.
You are pained that no one treasures you, you are worthless and angry that your god of man approached Ese and Busola etc. man Sorry Busola is married, I am married.

No man will marry you if you like support rape to look good. Aunty Gwegwegwegwe

Biodun COZA would never have anything to do with you even if you offer yourself free, he would rather rape Busola than have you for free cos you are full of trash.
[/s]
Balderdash and claptrap
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:45pm On Jun 29, 2019
Ayanfeoluxyz:
slowpoke that's what you are. what has Afonja got to do with the issue on ground?

Are you a Yoruba Muslim or Christian?
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by corpershun: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
Balderdash and claptrap

It’s paining you right?

TrashQueen�

Even if you are free men won’t taste you.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by kushme: 1:47pm On Jun 29, 2019
famzynet:
Never heard of COZA or Dakolo or the said pastor until now.But the way people judge this case tells me how backward Nigeria is. Nigeria is backward because a lot of its citizens lack common reasoning. A woman claimed she was raped at about 18years inside her fathers house, raped by same man in two occasions and waited for about 20years to tell the story and everyone is throwing stones at the pastor even after he has said that the allegation is false. Why has the woman not reported to the police and taken the case to court. This brings to light similar accusations of Suleiman,Ibiyeomie of salvation ministry , Neymar etc. The police and court should handle rape cases. People should stop being judged just because someone said something . People can do or say all sort of things to trend. Did 'Jamal' of Empire not recently stage racist attack just to trend? I pity men who just believe any woman that cries rape. Pray that they don't remember you. Many have been falsely accused. Ladies should also understand that consensual sex with relationship going sour later on is not rape. I am not saying the pastor had any sexual encounter with her. It is left for the court or forensic experts to decide that. Rape victims should report promptly to the police when the evidence are there if they are serious about being raped. With evidence being there,there is no denial and the victim can be trialed and punished by the law. You don't wait for 20years before coming out saying you were naive. 17 + yrs old girl saying she was naived. Even 8 yrs,11yrs report to their mother when uncomfortably touched by someone.Waiting for 20 years before reporting means the person probably enjoyed it then or it is false.Anything short of reporting to the authority on time to me is not rape. You don't come on social media when the evidences are long gone to say you were raped and threatening the accused to sue you. Seems like putting the cart before the horse.

Real Men, thirsty SIMPs and black Knights captain sav- a- hoe, take note of the bold.. It could be you some day... Stop following the multitude blindly..
Women quite understand the power behind the word "rape" in the society and world at large.. So, they will continue to use it to their advantage.. Men beware
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by BuddhaPalm(m): 1:50pm On Jun 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Since the said Fatoyinbo or woteva him name be threatened her with court,let him do d needful

This is one na he said/she said...
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by RemiTinubu(f): 1:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
corpershun:

It’s paining you right?

TrashQueen�

Even if you are free men won’t taste you.
[/s]
trash trash trash
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by sweetrace(f): 1:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
babytoun:

Now Busola has thrown it back at him to prove innocence ....Busola seem to be saying "You are a rapist ...live with that tag ...if you disagree take me to court " ....

The path is now very tricky for the pastor ...even if he tries to clear himself of rape...it will be very difficult to prove that he did not have sex with her ...and if she proves that she was 17 then when sex happened ...it's up to the laws of the land to interpret what that means ...

That she called him a rapist does not make him one. Proof is what is needed. Proof from Busola!

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State / Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Daughters / Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.