Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,372 members, 7,819,343 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (63645 Views)

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
Before you accuse or believe that story, remember Neymer's case

Had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the world will be tearing him limb for limb
his club would have sacked him and all endorsement destroyed.

Yes you heard me right
All these would have happened without proper investigation and done out of emotions and sentiments because the world frowns at rape (including me) and sometimes take actions on the accused without investigation due to gender ish.

Nowadays desperate ladies capitalize on that to pull down any man they feel like and the world won't even ask questions and just destroy the accuser without proper investigation.

I use to join the band wagon until Neymer's case showed me how wicked some ladies can be
who would ever think that such innocent looking latino will ever accuse neymer falsely.

The world have started believing her story till neymer luckily presented a solid proof to end the allegations.
ask yourself this question.

Neymer went free because he gat some evidence to prove his innocence.
What about numerous guys in the same situation that gat nothing to back up their claims?

I rest my case here.

Please I'm not defending COZA Pastor, infact i don't like that guy but let's be logical in our reasoning SOMETIMES.

Lets be logical with whole previous and new accusations littering the net?

Common, Dude is a pure rapist.

Go twitter and see moves... Been his ways from years back.

Let him go to court and you will see how this guy will be grounded

Am certain he wont.

4 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by gurunlocker: 11:55am On Jun 29, 2019
Pussy can drag a great man down grin

They wait for you till you are successful and strike!

4 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Charmingrascal(m): 11:55am On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the world will be tearing him limb for limb

Yes you heard me right
All these would have happened without proper investigation and done out of emotions and sentiments because the world frowns at rape (including me) and sometimes take actions on the accused without investigation due to gender ish.

Nowadays desperate ladies capitalize on that to pull down any man they feel like and the world won't even ask questions and just destroy the accuser without proper investigation.

I use to join the band wagon until Neymer's case showed me how wicked some ladies can be
who would ever think that such innocent looking latino will ever accuse neymer falsely.

The world have started believing her story till neymer luckily presented a solid proof to end the allegations.

What about numerous guys in the same situation that gat nothing to back up their claims?

I rest my case here.

Please I'm not defending COZA Pastor, infact i don't like that guy but let's be logical in our reasoning SOMETIMES.

When you are accused of sexual immoralities by three different women then your hands are not clean.

Neymar and COZA Pastor are two different cases

8 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by kapelvej: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Yes you heard me right

I rest my case here.

May almighty bless you, and the hands that sent you to school. Be very proudof yourself. Good reasoning

9 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by KidsNEXTdoor: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2019
This is not Neymar

This is an Afonja pastor... We know they are in it for the money and power
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Stillthebest: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry sad tongue angry.kip qwayet and gerrout.Tell ur Pastor to drag her to Court for slander.Nor be pastor ibiyomie do dat ibadan base woman winch strong thing?.Challenge him to take her to court if she lie against him.Same way one useless Pastor like dat in lekki do his own ..Nonsense. *pour/splash male goat urine on dis thread*

This to a trash can

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by 3verblazing(m): 11:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Her main reason for coming out is not so the pastor can be found guilty and jailed ... According to her ...her reason for coming out is to clear the air ... As pple have strted saying diff things against her and her husband.... U can imagine the future effect this could have ..if the "truth" is not exposed...

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by streetfabulous: 11:56am On Jun 29, 2019
Most people especially guys don't understand that a dangerous trend is being set if we allow this public verdict before/without investigation and trial. This could mean that it only takes a well targeted and publicized accusation to destroy years of hard work, reputation and success even if the accusation is false. A billion similar stories about the same person justifies/proves nothing .Let's do the right thing. Let the parties prove their case in a competent court of law or forever spare us all these infantile social media side talks that is setting the precedence for anarchy. I STAND WITH GOD.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by delpee(f): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2019
The question is. .why is it always Pastor Biodun that gets accused of rape? Even if Busolas case is unproven, something is definitely wrong. He needs to come out with the whole truth to close these rape accusations.

4 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by BlueRayDick: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Yes you heard me right

I rest my case here.

Neymar was accused by just one lady.

ese Walter accused biodun, busola accused biodun and more people like the former bbn housemates are coming out claiming biodun knows no boundary. Over 30 people are willing to testify against him.

But somehow u think his case is similar to Neymar?

He must be the most hated pastor in Nigeria for such number of people to have one thing or the other against him na.

Dem no see oyakhilome an equally handsome pastor to accuse? Dem.no see Adeboye during his worldly days to accuse....but na only biodun they wan die on top bá?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by 2sexycom(m): 11:57am On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Yes you heard me right

I rest my case here.

. My question for people like u is why is everybody pointing fingers at him... Everybody can't be wrong. Is this the first or second time? No.. So save us the bullshitii talk

5 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Akiara: 11:57am On Jun 29, 2019
Yoruba man calm down....your brother the pastor fit be rapist....and your sister the accuser na olosho.

2 of them na Afonjizi.... grin grin grin

chukwuibuipob:
Since the said Fatoyinbo or woteva him name be threatened her with court,let him do d needful

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by henryobinna(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2019
ritzyvic1:
Rape might probably be one of the worst form of dehumanization as it stands and it leaves the victim with a psychological trauma that may never heal in a lifetime. Every well meaning individual must condemn it in all entirety and join hands with others to stamp it out of existence.

However, please realize that from the time of Joseph the dreamer to this our present time of Neymar the footballer, both genders have used rape and false accusations of it to hurt each other badly. So when you hear accusations of rape, please don't get overly emotional and jump to take sides. One of the parties is a victim and until proven before a court of law, don't treat any as the villain.

And dear brothers, when you run away from Potiphar's wife and all form of immorality, endeavor to take your coat along. The foundation of the Lord will still stand sure and the Lord still knows those that are His.
please don't say both genders because you want to appear impartial. I've never heard of men using rape to bring down women, it has always and only be women doing that... Just take a look at that Story Of Joseph in the Bible... up until now it's still prevalent..

I'm not absolving the pastor of the crime but I can't just believe the woman right away especially as a lot are at stake... Even the story sef get K-leg but who am I?

6 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Realanonymous: 11:58am On Jun 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...this is not the first nor the secound time

Neymar case is different ...when people that know u for long over 20 years start accusing u ,not one not two then something is wrong

What if those same people you know for long has been yearning for you while you have been turning them down but they couldn't take rejection and decided to bring you down since you refuse to heed to whatever they want.

Humans can be very dangerous internally...

8 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Dinho20(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2019
IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME,

IF MEN COULD HAVE MY MINDSET,

RAPE WILL BE HISTORY IN NIGERIA.

YOU SEE A LADY YOU BARELY KNOW HER HISTORY, YOU DON'T KNOW HER HIV/AIDS STATUS AND YOU OPT FOR RAPE, WHAT IF THE LADY HAS A DEADLY DISEASE OR EVIL SPIRIT, AND YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER, ARE YOU NOT AFRAID TO CONTRACT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES?
ME, AM AFRAID OOH,
THAT'S WHY I SAID IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME,
IF MEN COULD HAVE MY MINDSET, MANY THINGS WILL CHANGE.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by 2sexycom(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2019
BlueRayDick:

Neymar was accused by just one lady.

ese Walter accused biodun, busola accused biodun and more people like the former bbn housemates are coming out claiming biodun knows no boundary. Over 30 people are willing to testify against him.

But somehow u think his case is similar to Neymar?

Anybody defending the man is likely eating from his pot.

5 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by jeff1607(m): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2019
to see the man who you lost your virginity to hmmmm

but timi and busola ain't saints either

say she didn't marry timi ,I think he would have been accused of rape or something

go to court and stop using the media to solve issues

6 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by safarigirl(f): 11:58am On Jun 29, 2019
My friend, this is not a one-off case

There are multiple accusations and all of these women cannot be liars. Neymar was a one-off, the scenarios are different

Fatoyinbo can be compared to Bill Cosby who had multiple victims. You should learn to be objective and reason properly.

How can only one man be accused of the same crime by multiple women? Do Ese Walters and Timi's wife attend the same school? Where do they know each other from? How can both of them, and more accuse only Fatoyinbo? Did they not see others like Adefarasin and Oyakhilome? Why are those ones not targets of rape accusers?

A lot of you have poor reasoning and it shows, when you make such inane comparisons.

19 Likes 6 Shares

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by karma2000: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2019
If a man is wrongly accused of rape do not let him swear by karma or the stupid bitch is finished and she would also be exposed and her next generation will not escape it as well
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Inflammatory: 11:59am On Jun 29, 2019
Anybody that has any allegations against me now either male or female should come now and let's thrash issues out. If you come after after 25 years when I don blow that I touched your ass during secondary school and be giving me headache. Ogun lakaaye coupled with Sango olukoso go kill you ni with your generation. All the idols on this Earth will consume you and devour you ni. You will rot during the daylight just like King Herod. Everybody will say, it would have been better you died before witnessing what will happen to you.
It's like everybody is mad in this country

12 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 11:59am On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
lonelydora:
Why did Busola speak out when her close friend accused her of her waywardness and questioned the paternity of her children?

Timi should also be questioned to find out what is happening in his marriage. Women can do/say anything when they are in tight corner.

Online Mob Action without logical thinking is what I can never support.

Nigerians ranted when Stephanie Otobo and Dorcas Fapson accused the innocent men of rape. Kemi also accused a man of God, and they later came out to say it was false.

I am not exonerating the pastor because there have been some allegations too. But let's wait to hear his own side of the story.

Let the justice have it's way.

Why protest to his church when you just heard one side of the story?
[/s]

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Cyberleets: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
All the guys supporting this eveil woman...the day woman go do una strong thing dey come!

Women are weak physically hence the only way to attack is through the mouth!

Be careful..a lotta guys are in jail Becos of false accusations from a lady.

The day a guy slapped my sister, my dad went to the Station and told them to file for rape! Now I know the guy was innocent of that accusation.

Rape is the only tool women can use to permanently destroy u... if there's no proof, the accuser should be arrested.

15 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by greggng: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Yes you heard me right

I rest my case here.

Your write up doesn't apply in this case. This is a married successful woman...while neyma case is an encounter btw him and a LovePeddler. This woman has no reason to lie against the pastor. The pastor was not doing better than Timi dakolo...no case of envy here. I believe that lady 100 percent and I stand with her

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jun 29, 2019
the woman has no case

she just wants to trend

nonsense

6 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by BlueRayDick: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
2sexycom:

Anybody defending the man is likely eating from his pot.

It's simple as that.

Those defending him either get paid to do so, are former rapist, potential rapist or just people who just don't want to beleive

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Inflammatory: 12:01pm On Jun 29, 2019
Do you know what they are cooking for them....Time will tell.
safarigirl:
My friend, this is not a one-off case

There are multiple accusations and all of these womwn cannot be liars. Neymar was a one-off, the scenarios arw different

Fatoyinbo can be compared to Bill Cosby who had multiple victims. You should learn to be objective and reason properly.

How can only one man be accused of the same crime by multiple women? Do Ese Walters and Timi's wife attend the same school? Where do they know each other from? How can both of them, and more accuse only Fatoyinbo? Did they not see others like Adefarasin and Oyakhilome? Why are those ones not targeys of rape accusers?

A lot of you have poor reasoning and it shows, when you make such inane comparisons.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by jeff1607(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Dinho20:
IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME,

IF MEN COULD HAVE MY MINDSET,

RAPE WILL BE HISTORY IN NIGERIA.

YOU SEE A LADY YOU BARELY KNOW HER HISTORY, YOU DON'T KNOW HER HIV/AIDS STATUS AND YOU OPT FOR RAPE, WHAT IF THE LADY HAS A DEADLY DISEASE OR EVIL SPIRIT, AND YOU WANT TO SLEEP WITH HER, ARE YOU NOT AFRAID TO CONTRACT SEXUALLY TRANSMITTED DISEASES?
ME, AM AFRAID OOH,
THAT'S WHY I SAID IF MEN COULD BE LIKE ME,
IF MEN COULD HAVE MY MINDSET, MANY THINGS WILL CHANGE.

be like you puleaseeeeeee

you ain't a saint either

have you ever engaged in coitus before?

s*x ain't the only way to get hiv, go-to hospitals and see for yourself.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by VulgarLee(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...this is not the first nor the secound time

Neymar case is different ...when people that know u for long over 20 years start accusing u ,not one not two then something is wrong
Naymar own go different cos na white man
Na u de hold torch for him while he de rape?

Black winch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by DRPAIT123(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
anthonyuncle:

may God bless u unceasingly,

may ur gallon of oil never run dry,

may da height of ur grace always increase
why you wan use prayer killam

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State / Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Daughters / Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.