Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,860 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study (63637 Views)

Bisola Johnson: T.B. Joshua Addresses Rape Accusation (Video) / Pastor Biodun Speaks Amid Rape Accusation, Tells Members Not To Fight Protesters / CAN Reacts To COZA Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo's Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Emmybrownbob(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
Issoryte

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Wanity(m): 12:02pm On Jun 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Shut up ...this is not the first nor the secound time

Neymar case is different ...when people that know u for long over 20 years start accusing u ,not one not two then something is wrong

OK Mr Judge what do you expect Nigerians to do

People will protest in his church tomorrow please show your contribution by being present no matter where are in Nigeria you have no excuse not to attend
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Godoverevery: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
Davash222:

A rape victim should go to court and seek for justice not the other way round.
A rape victim with evidence....go read about bill Cosby case.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Barbequeman: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
The woman is lying about been a virgin, am not supporting d pastor nor blaming d woman but what I know vividly is that there's no Way a man can rape a virgin successfully if she's struggling with d rapist. No Way
There are two things involved
1. Is either d girl was no more a virgin then or
2.she submitted herself for d pastor to penetrate and she might enjoyed it.
My own views is that this woman is trying to cover something that's y she came up with this. I remembered some weeks ago when a woman told
Timi dakolo to have a DNA test of all his baby that pastor fatoyinbo is father to one of his child. A lot of people mock d lady, abuse her and call her so many names and now BUSOLA has come out to accused d pastor of a RAPE. WE all should look into this issues and reason well. My opinion though.
SAY NO TO RAPE AND AT D SAME TIME SAY NO TO FALSE ACCUSATIONS ✌ ✌

11 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by bitingcool: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Neymar is just one case....

This is not the first case with biodun and more witness on the way...

Am not concluding, just my opinion.

You can be there when a man rapes 10 ladies...as long as you weren't there when he raped the 11th one. You can [b][/b]never,, admit knowledge if he did it or not. We weren't there
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Boyooosa(m): 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
I stand here.
By the time I do some analysis here, a lot of people will hate dakolo and his wife.
But I'm not in...

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 29, 2019
That's why I refuse to listen to the tape for now, or even form an opinion about the summary of it.

When the internet space has cooled off, I'll watch it, and for all it's worth, take a side based on what I believe to be true.

For now, I'll like to take a step back, and continue skipping most of the threads and responses to the allegations.

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
safarigirl:
My friend, this is not a one-off case

There are multiple accusations and all of these womwn cannot be liars. Neymar was a one-off, the scenarios arw different

Fatoyinbo can be compared to Bill Cosby who had multiple victims. You should learn to be objective and reason properly.

How can only one man be accused of the same crime by multiple women? Do Ese Walters and Timi's wife attend the same school? Where do they know each other from? How can both of them, and more accuse only Fatoyinbo? Did they not see others like Adefarasin and Oyakhilome? Why are those ones not targeys of rape accusers?

A lot of you have poor reasoning and it shows, when you make such inane comparisons.

Dont mind them

Still believing the rapist is innocent with the count of victims.

My prayer i sthat the devil should use the rapist and make him head to court by himself.

Some idiots still saying he could be innocent. Na until the 40th person come out

Biodun has been a rapist wayback. His gist is littered all over Twitter.

Uni Illorin people talk say if them talk, say it will get worst that this!

Some rape advocates still standing tall despite all

Ogun Laakaye knack all of them!

4 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Kenturkey048(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Neymar case is different ...when people that know u for long over 20 years start accusing u ,not one not two then something is wrong
leave them abeg...them join for men of God worshippers...

1 Like

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by mrollyB: 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
Rape or rapist would be stoned to death, lol only if you found guilty. But permit me to say I have watched the interview video and my lady busola was not raped. The pastor was able to use higher intellectual capacity for her to open her legs. Like she said the pastor said open your legs and everything will be ok and she also replied with I did not fight him I was just surprised. She wanted to Bleep the pastor too. Secondly, you heard a knock at your door and you are not wearing anything than PJ and still u opened the for a man alone in a house she would have seduced him into doing that as well. I beg I don't like this pastor in anyway truth be told but it does not mean that after you have done something and regretted it you come back and call names let your conscience judge you.

7 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by lomprico(m): 12:04pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
Before you accuse or believe that story, remember Neymer's case

Had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the world will be tearing him limb for limb
his club would have sacked him and all endorsement destroyed.

Yes you heard me right
All these would have happened without proper investigation and done out of emotions and sentiments because the world frowns at rape (including me) and sometimes take actions on the accused without investigation due to gender ish.

Nowadays desperate ladies capitalize on that to pull down any man they feel like and the world won't even ask questions and just destroy the accuser without proper investigation.

I use to join the band wagon until Neymer's case showed me how wicked some ladies can be
who would ever think that such innocent looking latino will ever accuse neymer falsely.

The world have started believing her story till neymer luckily presented a solid proof to end the allegations.
ask yourself this question.

Neymer went free because he gat some evidence to prove his innocence.
What about numerous guys in the same situation that gat nothing to back up their claims?

I rest my case here.

Please I'm not defending COZA Pastor, infact i don't like that guy but let's be logical in our reasoning SOMETIMES.

And before you shield your rapist pastor, remember bill cosby's case.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by kingreign(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:
[s][/s]
trash
eskise me ma, are you really Hon. Sen.
Remi Tinubu?
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by VulgarLee(m): 12:05pm On Jun 29, 2019
greggng:

Your write up doesn't apply in this case. This is a married successful woman...while neyma case is an encounter btw him and a LovePeddler. This woman has no reason to lie against the pastor. The pastor was not doing better than Timi dakolo...no case of envy here. I believe that lady 100 percent and I stand with her
Timi dakolo former chorister in his church ?
Black men and blindness
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by bitingcool: 12:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
Barbequeman:
The woman is lying about been a virgin, am not supporting d pastor nor blaming d woman but what I know vividly is that there's no Way a man can rape a virgin successfully if she's struggling with d rapist. No Way
My own views is that this woman is trying to cover something that's y she came up with this. I remembered some weeks ago when a woman told
Timi dakolo to have a DNA test of all his baby that pastor fatoyinbo is father to one of his child. A lot of people mock d lady, abuse her and call her so many names and now BUSOLA has come out to accused d pastor of a RAPE. WE all should look into this issues and reason well. My opinion though.

Hmmmmm..... make I go find the woman children picture....how do you rape a virgin and she's quiet.....( Returns from internet search)....one of the pikins use style resemble the pastor oooo.... Something must be fishy... A girl accuses your kids of not being sired by your husband.....weeks later you hold rape accusation video..... Watson!!!

5 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Wallade(m): 12:07pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Had it been that the innocent guy has no evidence by now the world will be tearing him limb for limb

Yes you heard me right
All these would have happened without proper investigation and done out of emotions and sentiments because the world frowns at rape (including me) and sometimes take actions on the accused without investigation due to gender ish.

Nowadays desperate ladies capitalize on that to pull down any man they feel like and the world won't even ask questions and just destroy the accuser without proper investigation.

I use to join the band wagon until Neymer's case showed me how wicked some ladies can be
who would ever think that such innocent looking latino will ever accuse neymer falsely.

The world have started believing her story till neymer luckily presented a solid proof to end the allegations.

What about numerous guys in the same situation that gat nothing to back up their claims?

I rest my case here.

Please I'm not defending COZA Pastor, infact i don't like that guy but let's be logical in our reasoning SOMETIMES.

If Biodun Fatoyinbo get mind wella and them cook am well, make him go court on top this matter.

His case go worse gann because the lawyers that will be defending Busola know that it will be difficult to establish Busola's case beyond reasonable doubt before the court so they would have to exploit the use of other victims of Biodun's sexual prowess - present several similar cases and accusations against him - to prove Busola's case.

If you ask me, I think there are a lot of ladies out there that will testify against Biodun eventually as the case progress.

I dey pray make this matter no destroy Biodun's life and marriage. He needs to excuse himself from the leadership of COZA ASAP to prevent people from dragging the church into his philandering activities.

Biodun Fatoyinbo cards are crumbling before his eyes.

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Wanity(m): 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
oluwasegun007:
Neymar is just one case....

This is not the first case with biodun and more witness on the way...

Am not concluding, just my opinion.

How many of their stories make sense to you as reasonable person
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
lomprico:

And before you shield your rapist pastor, remember bill cosby's case.

Cosby was convicted based on his most recent case of rape which fell within the statutes of limitations.

He could not be prosecuted for all the other known cases because they happened so long ago.

3 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
mrvitalis:

Neymar has been accused before check well
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by akanbiaa(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
undecided undecided undecided undecided angry angry sad tongue angry.kip qwayet and gerrout.Tell ur Pastor to drag her to Court for slander.Nor be pastor ibiyomie do dat ibadan base woman winch strong thing?.Challenge him to take her to court if she lie against him.Same way one useless Pastor like dat in lekki do his own ..Nonsense. *pour/splash male goat urine on dis thread*
The Pastor might have raped her many years ago and still drag her to court and win the case of slander against him and also prove his innocence due to lack of evidence since evidence would have been destroyed many years ago.
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by martowskin1(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Davash222:

A rape victim should go to court and seek for justice not the other way round.

the COZA guy should handle this action with care.... this is the time he needs his spiritual fathers like oyedepo and co....

they should come in for him now.... settle this thing amicably with the dakolo's...

this issue is going to hit him so hard, his reputation will hit the floor..... alot of people know he is careless with women...

am seeing this not ending nicely for him even if he wins in court
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
[s]
Barbequeman:
[/s]

STFU please!
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by lomprico(m): 12:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
tactius:

Cosby was convicted based on his most recent case of rape which fell within the statutes of limitations.

He could not be prosecuted for all the other known cases because they happened so long ago.

But it did happen! He raped the women!! And he is in jail today!

He was convicted for that case of the woman that sued him. Others came out to say he raped them but they did not sue him cos the verdict was justice for all of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by BlueAir: 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
Since the said Fatoyinbo or woteva him name be threatened her with court,let him do d needful
needful for her not him if real
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Seunnzy(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Yes you heard me right
U have a point but let me remind u.how many rape allegations has neymar faced?
Pastor is facing his second

I rest my case here.

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Kennydoc(m): 12:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
RemiTinubu:

Yes you heard me right

I rest my case here.

This case is different, cos it's not the first time. Moreover, there are many more ladies who have had personal encounters with him. A colleague of mine shared her own experience years back in that same Ilorin. She was able to escape sha. There are tens of other ladies like that.

Yes, I agree it's possible he didn't actually force himself on her, but considering that she was just 17 then, it's still rape whether she voluntarily offered herself to him or not.

Neymar didn't deny sleeping with the girl in question. In this case, if the Pastor agrees he slept with her at all, it would still be rape.

4 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Benekruku(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
akanbiaa:
The Pastor might have raped her many years ago and still drag her to court and win the case of slander against him and also prove his innocence due to lack of evidence since evidence would have been destroyed many years ago.

Can you read what you composed?

Are you alive?

Do you know how many rapist are in prison as we speak.

Are conversant with trends like that of Akon, Rkelly and Bill Cosby.

Am sure you dont!

2 Likes

Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by majamajic(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
anthonyuncle:

may God bless u unceasingly,
may ur gallon of oil never run dry,
may da height of ur grace always increase
Are u a Pastor ?
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2019
lomprico:

But it did happen! He raped the women!! And he is in jail today!

Yes he did, I'm not disputing that.

The problem is the concept of.statutes of limitations, IE a case can be prosecuted within a set time after the crime occurred. (Except for murder, in the US murder has no statute of limitations).. which meant that the prosecution was not able to get him on most of the other cases
Re: COZA Pastor's Rape Accusation: Before You Join The Band Wagon, Neymar Case Study by Inflammatory: 12:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.nytimes.com/2018/05/07/nyregion/innocence-project-manhattan-rape.amp.html

Read the story after wasting someone useful years. I stand against Rape and I stand for proofing beyond reasonable doubt before calling someone a rapist

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photo Of Apostle Johnson Suleman And His Daughters / Two Ladies Fighting After Church Service In Rivers State / Buhari Vs Atiku: Pastor Paul Adefarasin Gives Clue On Who To Vote [VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.