Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,323 members, 7,846,449 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:24 PM

Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists (30302 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
gratiaeo:
There are huge holes in the story. From the interview you would see that Mrs Dakolo did not mention the word rape. It was the interviewer that used the word. Secondly she said, the pastor noticed her because she was BOLD and BLUNT. Please take note of those words. Her own words.
Bold and blunt but she was not bold enough to tell the pastor No. She did not shout for help. Yeah that's REALLY BOLD AND BLUNT.
According to her, the first incident was at her family house. Her mom was out, her sisters were in their rooms in the same house. So apparently all of them heard the knock but she opened. The pastor didn't ask who was home to make sure they were alone. He pushed her to a chair and ripped her clothes. All the while she was boldly and bluntly keeping quiet.
The second time he was driving her home from visiting his wife and veered off into a lonely corner and raped her twice. Yet she bluntly and boldly kept quiet. This very bold and blunt person only suddenly found her voice after 20 years.
Question. Was she a virgin? That's the impression she gave. Try having consensual sex with a virgin and tell me she was quiet let alone forceful sex (rape).

You finish work here. No mind people when go see truth dey call am lie because a pastor is involved.. The whole world loves fascinating stories like these on the news so that they can always have a bad guy to point out and pretend that they are good people.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 6:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
NextBuhari:
And you're programmed to face which direction? Your view's defeatist!
[/s]
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
Joromi12:
He raped you twice in 1999 but u still attended his church. In 2008 u still followed him to abuja as chior mistress. The story no dey add up

Either she was raped or she feels raped. There's that after feeling when you see you have been cheated, even though initially, you may not have felt that way. But the fact is that a pastor should not be sleeping around, consent or no consent. A sweet mouth pastor manipulated a secondary school girl and your arguing consent?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by imam07: 6:04pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:

Philandering/sex with minors is being a rapist
who told u she was a minor. Because she lied she was 17? U better go sleep. U fit swear u never Bleep under 18 before?

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Stop exposing your illiteracy about a subject matter you have no deep insight about

Silence is golden!
Look at this mountain baboon. I can see ur fascinated with the stroke button continue.... Ape
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by IamPlato(m): 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

In what sense Sir?
You Are The Only Person Who Has Spoken With Wisdom on This Issue...
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jun 30, 2019
Joromi12:
He raped you twice in 1999 but u still attended his church. In 2008 u still followed him to abuja as chior mistress. The story no dey add up
This was the part that got me really angry about the story. Are rape victims not naturally supposed to hate and avoid their rapists due to the trauma the act may have imposed on them?

This woman never avoided the man 'cause she grew up in the church. Even as an adult, shouldn't the rape act have ministered to her that she's serving God in the wrong place? But guess what? It didn't. She remained with her rapist, helped him grow his church, slept with countless men while an active member of the church, got impregnated and eventually got married. She must be the dumbest woman alive if her story is true.

7 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by ekestic1976(f): 6:06pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Are you saying that Bisola had affair with Biodun in the past and she is now claiming it was rape? Or Are you saying she was raped and became promiscuous afterwards?

Haha! Wetin be your own now, Mr Justice?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 6:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
dairykidd:

Look at this mountain baboon. I can see ur fascinated with the stroke button continue.... Ape
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
dairykidd:

You finish work here. No mind people when go see truth dey call am lie because a pastor is involved.. The whole world loves fascinating stories like these on the news so that they can always have a bad guy to point out and pretend that they are good people.

Of course, there should be a difference because a pastor is involved. Pastors and clerics are placed in high esteem and can be quite manipulative and forceful/persuasive.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by NextBuhari: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
dyydxx:

what evidence, after 17 yrs. This is about clearing the air and having her inner healing. she just had the confidence to share her story. she probably just told her husband recently sef, it's not like he knew before they married. It's Fatoyinbo that should sue for defamation, N1b damages if he's truly innocent. Then we can take him serious. But offcourse a gulity serial sexual manipulator like him risks bringing out more cases that have been buried so he wont sue her. No truly innocent person looks by as your reputation is tarnished forever as a serial sexual predator
Her inability to produce any substantial evidence after 17 years (if any) perhaps will make her case more precarious and equally easier for Fatoyinbo to nail them for defamation.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:

OMG...you don't know....

Let me tell you of a case. Young girl . Knew her rapist. Repeatedly raped her. Eventually summoned the courage to tell someone. The father reported to the police (First time I saw her was when I had to write a medical report for the case).

Guy threatened her, raped her in her house.

Yes o....rape is not a joke at all.....
Not with other people (her sisters around) Even the most timid person would scream or run or struggle that would attract other who are close enough to hear

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by crafteck(m): 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
koropon:

Bisola became promiscuous but it was Biodun that fuelled that in her as a teenager. You may ask Rev Oset and Rev George about the counsel they gave Biodun when he left Ilorin for Abuja in 2008/09

Lwkmd..... See excuse for ashewoism
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by 9jaBloke: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
imam07:
who told u she was a minor. Because she lied she was 17? U better go sleep. U fit swear u never Bleep under 18 before?

Yes i fit swear. Everyone is not a rapist/rapist apologist like you.

Lilttle wonder you reason the way you do.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Usanga35: 6:09pm On Jun 30, 2019
maybachmusic:
busola is a known runs gal
busy fcking clerics and church workers around Abuja

if no be timi give her belle
she for still dey on her trade

Timi still mad he had to wife the hoee after the pastor had collected his own share

cheesy cheesy cheesy
I tire o....thought d rape happened many years ago....why didn't she go to the public to expose him....
We all know her plans...she think she can tarnish the image of dat man of God....it will not work.....it doesn't matter whether biodun raped her or not.....she should have done something immediately that happened not now....let bygone be bygone...

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
NextBuhari:
Her inability to produce any substantial evidence after 17 years (if any) perhaps will make her case more precarious and equally easier for Fatoyinbo to nail them for defamation.

That's why she's not going to court but to the media.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Snoopyjaga: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
SOME PEOPLE JUST SEEM TO MIX SEDUCTION WITH RAPE . It's very common among ladies nowadays .. Everybody wants to claim rape ..

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by ikorodureporta: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Written by TonyeBarcanista

I have been following the alleged rape incident between Mrs Bisola Dakolo, the wife of musician Timi Dakolo, and Pastor Biodun, the Senior Pastor at COZA, where Mrs Dakolo alleged that Pastor Biodun had multiple canal knowledge of her without her consent as a then 17 years old teenager, an incident that allegedly happened some 20 years ago.

I have watched the pronouncements of some social media jurists and popular figures, including some politicians, musicians, influencers and actors, with most pronouncing judgement against the accused (Pastor Biodun) and a few others "standing with the accused".

May I add my voice to this subject...

1. Does Being A Philanderer Makes One A Rapist?

A couple of people, including Mr Timi Dakolo, the husband of Bisola, have accused Pastor Biodun to be a man that engage in inappropriate relationship with several female members of his COZA church, while that remains an unproven allegation, some commentators pronounced the pastor as "guilty" of rape because of his too many "womanising scandals", while some others narrated his philandering days in Ilorin, Kwara state, where he allegedly had multiple romps with several ladies of loosed virtues. While the allegations/testimony may be true, half truth or completely untrue, it still does not help the allegation of Mrs Bisola.

Rape is non-consented sexual relations and it is a criminal offence. Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime under the law irrespective of moral or spiritual opinion.

2. Bisola Dakolo Herself Was Accused of Having Sexual Relations With COZA Clerics

On May 30, a certain female with Instagram handle @elenapipper informed Mr Timi Dakolo that his own wife, Bisola, who incidentally is the accused of Pastor Biodun, was involved in illicit sexual relationship with Pastors of COZA church and some of her choir colleagues. While the claim of Elena remains an allegation, I believe that "2+2" should be put together by social media jurists if their intent is to give social media justice. I am yet to see the response of Timi and Bisola to that allegation and in all honesty, I expect the Dakolos to sue Elena for defamation/libel so as to prove their innocence- just like several social media jurists have challenged Pastor Biodun to do.

3. The Media Is Not The Appropriate Place To Lodge Criminal Complaint

I have said it umpteenth time that the media, be it traditional media or social media, is not a police station to lodge criminal complaints. The traditional media is interested in selling papers while the social media is highly interested in cashing out on trending issues. Popular faces and celebrities are interested in jumping on trending issues so as to stay relevant while influencers are interested in swaying perception. Majority of these commentators and social media jurists aren't interested in vindicating the innocent and to bring the real guilty party to JUSTICE. I heard of a planned protest at COZA Church by some so-called CSOs, but that again is just to sway public opinion and not necessarily see to that JUSTICE is done.

However, the appropriate thing for Bisola Dakolo to do is to first go to the Police station nearest to her, report the case, get her witnesses and other evidence, assist the Police in their investigation and ensure that the accused is charged appropriately to establish his innocence or guilt and get justice, which can only be dispensed by the court.

4. My Position On The Rape Allegation By Bisola Against Pastor Biodun

Rape is a crime against humanity and a robbery of ones dignity, it is a serious crime that should be treated as an offence worse than armed robbery- because the victim is robbed mentally, emotionally and psychologically.

However, rape accusation is one that should be properly lodged at the Police station and investigated by the appropriate police officer, and if found to be true, the perpetrator be punished. But if otherwise, the accuser be punished. As such, I neither agree with the accuser (Bisola) nor the accused (Pastor Biodun) just yet, but proper investigation be done.

Convulsively, we should allow wisdom be our guide in making judgement! May justice be done!

TonyeBarcanista can be reached via gmail at TonyeBarcanista@gmail.com

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rape-allegation-between-bisola-pastor-biodun-and-social-media-jurists-tonyebarcanista/

Na Busola
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by NextBuhari: 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2019
laudate:

Did you watch her video before coming here to type this post?? shocked And did you read the pastor's response, before rushing here to ask questions?
I did, and no where in the video did she admit having any evidence. Use this incident to learn and not allow emotions and sentiments to blur your sense of judgement.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
NextBuhari:

Then let him sue...what the fucking hell is he waiting for? grin grin grin grin... His reputation is already tarnished forever as a serial sexual predator of young, married, unmarried COZA church girls. We are still waiting for his robust response since 2013 grin grin grin more will still probably come out. Anything less than suing to make Busola an example if he is truly innocent is just a sham. He's as guilty as hell and those who know him well know it.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by kayfra: 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Written by TonyeBarcanista

I have been following the alleged rape incident between Mrs Bisola Dakolo, the wife of musician Timi Dakolo, and Pastor Biodun, the Senior Pastor at COZA, where Mrs Dakolo alleged that Pastor Biodun had multiple canal knowledge of her without her consent as a then 17 years old teenager, an incident that allegedly happened some 20 years ago.

I have watched the pronouncements of some social media jurists and popular figures, including some politicians, musicians, influencers and actors, with most pronouncing judgement against the accused (Pastor Biodun) and a few others "standing with the accused".

May I add my voice to this subject...

1. Does Being A Philanderer Makes One A Rapist?

A couple of people, including Mr Timi Dakolo, the husband of Bisola, have accused Pastor Biodun to be a man that engage in inappropriate relationship with several female members of his COZA church, while that remains an unproven allegation, some commentators pronounced the pastor as "guilty" of rape because of his too many "womanising scandals", while some others narrated his philandering days in Ilorin, Kwara state, where he allegedly had multiple romps with several ladies of loosed virtues. While the allegations/testimony may be true, half truth or completely untrue, it still does not help the allegation of Mrs Bisola.

Rape is non-consented sexual relations and it is a criminal offence. Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime under the law irrespective of moral or spiritual opinion.

2. Bisola Dakolo Herself Was Accused of Having Sexual Relations With COZA Clerics

On May 30, a certain female with Instagram handle @elenapipper informed Mr Timi Dakolo that his own wife, Bisola, who incidentally is the accused of Pastor Biodun, was involved in illicit sexual relationship with Pastors of COZA church and some of her choir colleagues. While the claim of Elena remains an allegation, I believe that "2+2" should be put together by social media jurists if their intent is to give social media justice. I am yet to see the response of Timi and Bisola to that allegation and in all honesty, I expect the Dakolos to sue Elena for defamation/libel so as to prove their innocence- just like several social media jurists have challenged Pastor Biodun to do.

3. The Media Is Not The Appropriate Place To Lodge Criminal Complaint

I have said it umpteenth time that the media, be it traditional media or social media, is not a police station to lodge criminal complaints. The traditional media is interested in selling papers while the social media is highly interested in cashing out on trending issues. Popular faces and celebrities are interested in jumping on trending issues so as to stay relevant while influencers are interested in swaying perception. Majority of these commentators and social media jurists aren't interested in vindicating the innocent and to bring the real guilty party to JUSTICE. I heard of a planned protest at COZA Church by some so-called CSOs, but that again is just to sway public opinion and not necessarily see to that JUSTICE is done.

However, the appropriate thing for Bisola Dakolo to do is to first go to the Police station nearest to her, report the case, get her witnesses and other evidence, assist the Police in their investigation and ensure that the accused is charged appropriately to establish his innocence or guilt and get justice, which can only be dispensed by the court.

4. My Position On The Rape Allegation By Bisola Against Pastor Biodun

Rape is a crime against humanity and a robbery of ones dignity, it is a serious crime that should be treated as an offence worse than armed robbery- because the victim is robbed mentally, emotionally and psychologically.

However, rape accusation is one that should be properly lodged at the Police station and investigated by the appropriate police officer, and if found to be true, the perpetrator be punished. But if otherwise, the accuser be punished. As such, I neither agree with the accuser (Bisola) nor the accused (Pastor Biodun) just yet, but proper investigation be done.

Convulsively, we should allow wisdom be our guide in making judgement! May justice be done!

TonyeBarcanista can be reached via gmail at TonyeBarcanista@gmail.com

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rape-allegation-between-bisola-pastor-biodun-and-social-media-jurists-tonyebarcanista/

Adults having sex with 16 year olds is rape. No need to psychoanalyze sh!t unless you are a rapist apologist

3 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by uchennaq(m): 6:12pm On Jun 30, 2019
20 years ago undecided
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
dairykidd:

Not with other people (her sisters around) Even the most timid person would scream or run or struggle that would attract other who are close enough to hear

In this she's complicit even biblical. But not totally impossible because of shock.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:

Tonye B , another good post.

BUT....the issue remains.

Fatoyinbo might not be guilty of rape...but the guy has issues with sleeping around.

A pastor should not be sleeping around. Neither should members of his church be sleeping around.

Also, whether Madam Dakolo slept around is not pertinent to the issue of her alleged rape. (By the way, back when she got married already pregnant, I was one of those who was critical of that myself). Even if she was sleeping up and down the place, that does not mean she deserves to be raped.

But for me as a Chistian, what bothers me is that you people are out to defend the 'Church' from what exactly. A pastor is commitiing sin. Shouldun't we , his members and Christendom call him to order? Why does it have to be people outside the church calling him to order.

Anyway, you have spoken well...and while I suspect Fatoyinbo of rape...my suspicion is not equal to the court of law. Rule of law...even for philanderers and harlots.
The accuser should file report at the nearest police station
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 30, 2019
babzo:

Becareful of the words you utter sir. God will judge EVERY careless word men utter and ALL false witness.

I dont know if you believe in God or judgement. But trust me judgement IS COMING.

It is a terrible thing to fall into the hands of the Living God!

Tell timi that his planning committee did a bad job

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

The accuser should file report at the nearest police station

not necessary. this is about her having her inner healing and telling her story. Fatoyinbo should sue for defamation if he's truly innocent

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:15pm On Jun 30, 2019
dyydxx:

Then let him sue...what the fucking hell is he waiting for? grin grin grin grin... His reputation is already tarnished forever as a serial sexual predator of young, married, unmarried COZA church girls. We are still waiting for his robust response since 2013 grin grin grin more will still probably come out. Anything less than suing to make Busola an example if he is truly innocent is just a sham. He's as guilty as hell and those who know him well know it.

He's not going to sue and she's not going to sue. Others may sue on the lady's behalf though.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by ikorodureporta: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
D girl is spoilt, & Fatoyinbo took advantage of her. She even proved that by having 2 kids for Timi before getting married, whereas both were church workers

Who knows how many people don shyne her b4 Timi cheesy cheesy
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

In this she's complicit even biblical. But not totally impossible because of shock.
Either way i want the pastor punished but for rape?? naah..
Lets learn to be truthful at least to ourselves we owe ourselves that much
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by NextBuhari: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
dyydxx:

This is not the West where scandals like this can tarnish the image of public figures. You think those who worship there are not aware of the pastor philandering with female members of his church? Or those who went there today to worship in spite of the raging scandal?

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Dhemmyjay(m): 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2019

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Miracle Ikechukwu Igbokwe Bags His Private Pilot License (Photos) / Meet Thomas Ogwuazor, Don Jazzy's Footballer Cousin / List Of Best Dressed Nigerian Male Musicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.