Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,020 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists (30297 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
NextBuhari:
Fine, but can she and her husband survive the legal onslought should Fatoyinbo decides to sue them for defamation. The media is not a police station nor a law court. I think that's the crux of the message the OP is trying to pass across.

That's the only thing she thinks she can do, both to heal and to get back at him. She probably has the gut feeling that her former pastor can't go to court because he knows what transpired and can't do more harm. Hearing her, you'll notice she still has some regard and respect for him.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by engineerboat(m): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
joseph1832:
I'm very sure this OP doesn't know the difference between rape and consensual sex.

Like so what if she's slept with several of her church members? Is it a crime to sleep with one's church members? (Even though I hate this hypocrisy in Christians)

She accused Biodun Fatoyinbo of raping her. Now this is a very serious issue. Raping a woman is very very different from having consensual sex with a woman.

Nairaland jurist.

Why not join Tjose making lawsuit contribution for Bisola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2019
laudate:

No sir. Not everyone behaves the same way. Some people would just freeze in shock, under the same circumstances. Ask any psychologist.
And she would still be frozen to follow him comfortably in his ride alone for the second time? No be only psychologist na pharmacist i go ask because i think she would have been on steady OD of ref and benylin diet to be on subzero mode till now

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:

Yes, those are the idiots defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo who we are not even sure is guilty yet and seriously hurting his chances of exonerating himself.

Imagine the impudence of imam07 coming online to ask me to swear that I've never commited statutory rape as if it's normal for every adult male to lay with underaged girls.

My answer is No, Never and I've spotted a Rapist.

They are all rapist, Dont go into discussions with them

Though one might be hurt about the damages they might, and will still inflict on young under aged girls who could happen to be anybody's daughters.

You can see both the OP and the one you mention have diversion skills of protecting rapist.

Trust me, by their ways, you shall no them!

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by joseph1832(m): 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
engineerboat:

Nairaland jurist.

Why not join Tjose making lawsuit contribution for Bisola
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:37pm On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:

Good evening to you. I have tried.
You really have
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:

So all she wants is to tell a story to ruin The guy more like a vindictive move.....gaining sympathy as a victim but she doesn’t want to go legal about it..but if the guy were a road side mechanic she wouldn’t have bothered

doesn’t that sound really wrong?
This isn’t just telling ur friends and colleagues at work...the is like a press conference

Nigerians are just very annoying??

Are you kidding me, do you expect her to win in court without proof? He's a powerful person and a supposed man of God too.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2019
laudate:

The minute a woman witholds her consent to a sexual act, and the man still goes ahead, it is RAPE.

U ddnt get my question at all, what planet are u from...that’s a very vague response...to all I aske u

Let’s even forget all the scenarios and view it froma sex angle only ..As a man, how do u know a consent has been withheld, no body language, no verbal refusal no reluctance..I don’t know if u are a virgin ooo but how many sexual act starts with:
Man: Do u want me to fvck you
Woman: Yes
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by engineerboat(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

Are you kidding me, do you expect her to win in court without proof? He's a powerful person and a supposed man of God too.

And does social media and stret protest solve her problem.

People are making millions from this already
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by AngelicBeing: 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
Hahaha, you are cancelling every comments contrary to your opinion, Hian, nawao grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
AngelicBeing:
Hahaha, you are cancelling every comments contrary to your opinion, Hian, nawao grin
[/s]
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Wallade(m): 6:40pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Pressure to have sex is NOT rape sir! Rape is forced sex! I mean, as long as a person consented to the sex before it happened, it CAN NEVER be said to be rape.

Tonye, I read your position above and I am struggling to get your point. I can only imply that you are trying to discredit the accuser by raising the issue that someone called Timi to inform him that his wife was being promiscuous with pastors....

Let me assume that she was promiscuous as accused and presented by you, is it not her body and her shame. As long as she did it willingly with willing man or men, I don't see an issue. The only person that can see a problem and take exceptions to such conduct is her husband and if he doesn't, that is their life. It is different from a case whereby you compel her or bully her, in other words - force her, into sex which is simply rape.

Listen, the issue for me is not even primarily that he raped Busola. The issue is that several ladies have had similar encounters and sexual harassment encounters with this man that: is married to a wife with kids; leads a congregation of Christians in a denomination; is expected to be responsible leader.

There are so many reasons Biodun Fatoyinbo should not be engaged in these philandering activities but developments indicates that he is heavily into such amorous activities despite being a senior pastor of a prominent church. He definitely has issues of philandering and sexual immorality which he needs to address.

I am disappointed in him and I believe the least he could do is to start the process of redemption of his soul to address the problem. It is not easy but he has to try to break that trend, curse or bad habit.

He will be taken seriously as someone in the process of redemption when he steps down from his leadership position, apologize to every lady he has engaged immorally and hurt, apologize to his congregation for conducting himself in such a bad manner and seek forgiveness from God almighty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
engineerboat:

And does social media and stret protest solve her problem.

People are making millions from this already

It may not. At least she helped people make millions, lol. What do you suggest she should have done?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by AngelicBeing: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
Na koboko laden with chilly pepper l go take flog sense into your head now, lie down now and receive 800,000 million lashes of koboko grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
joseph1832:
All I'm saying is the guy in question is a pastor. A supposed man of God. How can a pastor be accused of rape?

Tell me, have anybody ever come out to accuse Oyedepo, Adeboye, Tunde Bakare of rape? Or have you heard anybody accuse the men I mentioned of committing adultery?

In the Christian world, fornication and adultery is a sin. The fact that the Pastor is being accused of this is something every right thinking christian should question.

That is my what I'm saying.
Ibiyeomie was falsely accused of sleeping with an actress. You all crucified him on the internet if not that the man doesn't tolerate nonsense. That said, anyone could be accused of a crime. The pastor is a human being.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

There’s is what is called conviction by trend... that’s what happened to bill Cosby.... u think all those ladies that came forward actually got raped. Many did it willingly..it’s the US for crying out loud sex, drugs, and weed go hand in hand especially for teenagers....they just wanted to jail bill Cosby by all means
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
AngelicBeing:
Na koboko laden with chilly pepper l go take flog sense into your head now, lie down now and receive 800,000 million lashes of koboko grin
[/s]
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by AngelicBeing: 6:43pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
Oya receive 5billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Jaqenhghar: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Written by TonyeBarcanista

I have been following the alleged rape incident between Mrs Bisola Dakolo, the wife of musician Timi Dakolo, and Pastor Biodun, the Senior Pastor at COZA, where Mrs Dakolo alleged that Pastor Biodun had multiple canal knowledge of her without her consent as a then 17 years old teenager, an incident that allegedly happened some 20 years ago.

I have watched the pronouncements of some social media jurists and popular figures, including some politicians, musicians, influencers and actors, with most pronouncing judgement against the accused (Pastor Biodun) and a few others "standing with the accused".

May I add my voice to this subject...

1. Does Being A Philanderer Makes One A Rapist?

A couple of people, including Mr Timi Dakolo, the husband of Bisola, have accused Pastor Biodun to be a man that engage in inappropriate relationship with several female members of his COZA church, while that remains an unproven allegation, some commentators pronounced the pastor as "guilty" of rape because of his too many "womanising scandals", while some others narrated his philandering days in Ilorin, Kwara state, where he allegedly had multiple romps with several ladies of loosed virtues. While the allegations/testimony may be true, half truth or completely untrue, it still does not help the allegation of Mrs Bisola.

Rape is non-consented sexual relations and it is a criminal offence. Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime under the law irrespective of moral or spiritual opinion.

2. Bisola Dakolo Herself Was Accused of Having Sexual Relations With COZA Clerics

On May 30, a certain female with Instagram handle @elenapipper informed Mr Timi Dakolo that his own wife, Bisola, who incidentally is the accused of Pastor Biodun, was involved in illicit sexual relationship with Pastors of COZA church and some of her choir colleagues. While the claim of Elena remains an allegation, I believe that "2+2" should be put together by social media jurists if their intent is to give social media justice. I am yet to see the response of Timi and Bisola to that allegation and in all honesty, I expect the Dakolos to sue Elena for defamation/libel so as to prove their innocence- just like several social media jurists have challenged Pastor Biodun to do.

3. The Media Is Not The Appropriate Place To Lodge Criminal Complaint

I have said it umpteenth time that the media, be it traditional media or social media, is not a police station to lodge criminal complaints. The traditional media is interested in selling papers while the social media is highly interested in cashing out on trending issues. Popular faces and celebrities are interested in jumping on trending issues so as to stay relevant while influencers are interested in swaying perception. Majority of these commentators and social media jurists aren't interested in vindicating the innocent and to bring the real guilty party to JUSTICE. I heard of a planned protest at COZA Church by some so-called CSOs, but that again is just to sway public opinion and not necessarily see to that JUSTICE is done.

However, the appropriate thing for Bisola Dakolo to do is to first go to the Police station nearest to her, report the case, get her witnesses and other evidence, assist the Police in their investigation and ensure that the accused is charged appropriately to establish his innocence or guilt and get justice, which can only be dispensed by the court.

4. My Position On The Rape Allegation By Bisola Against Pastor Biodun

Rape is a crime against humanity and a robbery of ones dignity, it is a serious crime that should be treated as an offence worse than armed robbery- because the victim is robbed mentally, emotionally and psychologically.

However, rape accusation is one that should be properly lodged at the Police station and investigated by the appropriate police officer, and if found to be true, the perpetrator be punished. But if otherwise, the accuser be punished. As such, I neither agree with the accuser (Bisola) nor the accused (Pastor Biodun) just yet, but proper investigation be done.

Convulsively, we should allow wisdom be our guide in making judgement! May justice be done!

TonyeBarcanista can be reached via gmail at TonyeBarcanista@gmail.com

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rape-allegation-between-bisola-pastor-biodun-and-social-media-jurists-tonyebarcanista/
While you put up some valid points, my objectiin is with that 1st point. Are you saying a woman who is promiscious deserves to be raped, or a woman who sleeps with men cannot be raped?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
AngelicBeing:
Oya receive 5billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper grin
[/s]
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by joseph1832(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Ibiyeomie was falsely accused of sleeping with an actress. You all crucified him on the internet if not that the man doesn't tolerate nonsense. That said, anyone could be accused of a crime. The pastor is a human being.
judging by how ibiyeomie acted, one can say he's not guilty. People don't accuse you of a crime and you keep quiet and wait patiently for it to die down. There's want they call defamation in our law.

If by tomorrow Fatoyinbo haven't sued Dakolo and his wife, then he's guilty. It's as simple as that. You just don't sit down and let people assassinate your character when you know you're innocent.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by AngelicBeing: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
Receive 500 billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper now grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
kayo80:

Okay. Thanks. One more question...where Busola and Timi Dakolo really members of COZA a few years ago? Was that where they met and got married?

I don't know how they met really

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by bionixs: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
madamgrace:
Yes but he is not a saint
but Mrs Dakolo is
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by MahatmaGhandi: 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Being a philanderer doesn't translate to being a rapist

God bless you. The same people that cried after watching "When they see us" are the same people that are mobbing the pastor without any thought of due process. There are rules of engagement in cases like this for God sake, I have heard people say "it could be your sister, aunt or mother" and I tell them "it could also be your father, brother or uncle" rape is a terrible thing, so is defamation. Biodun should go to jail if found guilty, but if found innocent, Mrs Dakolo should face the music, but all these should not be done outside the use of professional cross examiners in a court of competent jurisdiction , any thing short of this would be injustice.

Do I think some thing happened between them? yes!, was it rape? I do not know and cannot tell until both parties have been cross examined in court, not on social media.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:

There’s is what is called conviction by trend... that’s what happened to bill Cosby.... u think all those ladies that came forward actually got raped. Many did it willingly..it’s the US for crying out loud sex, drugs, and weed go hand in hand especially for teenagers....they just wanted to jail bill Cosby by all means

Conviction nonetheless. Pastors should stop immoral actions.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
joseph1832:
judging by how ibiyeomie acted, one can say he's not guilty. People don't accuse you of a crime and you keep quiet and wait patiently for it to die down. There's want they call defamation in our law.

If by tomorrow Fatoyinbo haven't sued Dakolo and his wife, then he's guilty. It's as simple as that. You just don't sit down and let people assassinate your character when you know you're innocent.
But he said he has filed a suit. Perhaps, they're processing it.

Whatever it is, let's stay neutral and not be judges.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Wallade(m): 6:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Advancedman:

The only sensible and reasonable post about this rape saga.

You honestly think that post is reasonable?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by bionixs: 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

Pressure to have sex is NOT rape sir! Rape is forced sex! I mean, as long as a person consented to the sex before it happened, it CAN NEVER be said to be rape.

you just nailed it. sense no go kee you
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:

Why are pastors Kumuyi, Adeboye, Oyedepo and co not been accused of this? Is this the first pastor to have a church in Ilorin?

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by wonlasewonimi: 6:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
IMHO, I dont think this is a rape. The pastor is a serial philanderer, flamboyant, rich and charmer to the core. Guys like him don't rape they promise the girls heaven on earth to have their way with them. This is the same reason, Ese Walter didnt make any rape allegations rather she saiid she was manipulated.

There would definitely be many of them in that church he has blessed with his holy Pen1s.

The only conundrum with the pastor is that he can't narrate his own side of the story cos he would still look bad. The two of them are the only people that know what transpired.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by joseph1832(m): 6:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
But he said he has filed a suit. Perhaps, they're processing it.

Whatever it is, let's stay neutral and not be judges.
really when did he say that? All I read in his response was he's going to sue anybody and their proxies if they continue with this rape stuff. So I'm wondering.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

A Comedian Is About To Become A Baby Daddy - Stella Dimokokorkus / Mercy Johnson & Prince Odi Okojie Celebrate 6th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Mavin Crew Pose For Selfies Together (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.