Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,421 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:49 AM

Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists (30275 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by dyydxx: 6:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

He's not going to sue and she's not going to sue. Others may sue on the lady's behalf though.

so his image is forever tarnished. Mission accomplished. Biodun Serial sexual manipulator. The slayer of coza girls...what a title grin grin grin
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by imam07: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:

Yes i fit swear. Everyone is not a rapist/rapist apologist like you.

Lilttle wonder you reason the way you do.
empty skull for your information at 16yrs u are an adult under Kwara State law.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

The accuser should file report at the nearest police station

If only it was that easy....

If only.

Many women are too ashamed, are blaming themselves, are afraid of what would happen if their story got out in the open, etc...

Plus, this is Nigeria. A raped woman in many isntances is slut shamed. That does wonders for her 'marriageability'.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 6:19pm On Jun 30, 2019
9jaBloke:

Yes i fit swear. Everyone is not a rapist/rapist apologist like you.

Lilttle wonder you reason the way you do.

I told you the people you communicating with are rape apologists, rapists and potential rapist.

Imagine them asking you if you have never had sex with an under age before.

Gush! This lots are pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
imam07:
[/s]
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by kayo80(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
koropon:

Bisola became promiscuous but it was Biodun that fuelled that in her as a teenager. You may ask Rev Oset and Rev George about the counsel they gave Biodun when he left Ilorin for Abuja in 2008/09

Please like how old is the Biodun guy?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by joseph1832(m): 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
It's a sin, Oga. I know lot of choir members sleep with themselves and regular members, but it's bad and a sin. For Busola who would stand on the pulpit to sing simply shows she lacked the fear of God. Hope she's turn a new leaf?

What the op is saying is that you guys should be neutral as you all don't know who is actually saying the truth and that no court has tried the pastor and found him quilty to warrant all the name calling. That's what a reasonable adult should do, and not by taking sides.

I don't know why his post is being attacked by those who have made themselves jurist over the matter already.
All I'm saying is the guy in question is a pastor. A supposed man of God. How can a pastor be accused of rape?

Tell me, have anybody ever come out to accuse Oyedepo, Adeboye, Tunde Bakare of rape? Or have you heard anybody accuse the men I mentioned of committing adultery?

In the Christian world, fornication and adultery is a sin. The fact that the Pastor is being accused of this is something every right thinking christian should question.

That is my what I'm saying.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by NextBuhari: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

That's why she's not going to court but to the media.
Fine, but can she and her husband survive the legal onslought should Fatoyinbo decides to sue them for defamation. The media is not a police station nor a law court. I think that's the crux of the message the OP is trying to pass across.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

The accuser should file report at the nearest police station

She can't sue because she doesn't have evidence or a strong case. It doesn't mean it didn't happen though. The highest she can do is what she has done which is to broadcast it. Her pastor too cannot sue because he is probably guilty and afraid. Though he can get some people to convince him to sue since the accuser doesn't have a strong case in court.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
NextBuhari:
I did, and no where in the video did she admit having any evidence. Use this incident to learn and not allow emotions and sentiments to blur your sense of judgement.

The person who experienced the rape, at the hands of the man, made a video stating exactly what happened and citing instances, timelines and details of what transpired. undecided

Even the pastor did not deny knowing her. He merely gave one pathetic excuse, that he carried out "pastoral duties" for her.

In his own mind, maybe those pastoral duties, include coercing or intimidating unsuspecting women, into carrying out sexual acts. sad

And you are here asking for evidence...so the person's testimony means nothing? shocked

When Bill Cosby was arrested in USA for sexual assaults that took place more than 30 years ago, was he convicted or not?

In Busola Dakolo's case, she never said she gave him consent to sleep with her. And once a woman witholds consent, it is RAPE. Too many people have been arrested for such things abroad.

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 30, 2019
kayo80:

Please like how old is the Biodun guy?

Biodun should be around forty six or so

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
RobbStark:
If someone is pressured into having sex to me its rape, because at that moment, the person don't want it and she is being pressured to.

Please define pressure.??.pressure that is tantamount to me violating your human right

.I could pressure u into following me to the cinema even though u don’t want to at the moment..and u did...if something happens to Ibom the way..will I be responsible

I could pressure u into having a bottle of alcohol or a wrap of weed or a sniff of cocaine with me... u know...telling u its fine, u will feel good..but u don’t really want to...if u die of overdose, am I guilty of murder

In fact because we are close, I could pressure u into following me to the mall, cajole u, take ur card,u ddnt feel like it neither did I say no, but I was pressuring you into buying a few stuff for me when u don’t really want to....can I later be charged for robbery or theft

When u say pressure...in between the time lag of pressuring and doing the act being pressured to do...even though reluctance is involved, is there some form of consent mixed in between..that’s isn’t making u telling me staring up NO and stand by it..isn’t this quiet conscent that confuses people sometimes

..cos what U are saying now is even though in ur mind u don’t feel like but I scope u and u don’t say no.i have violated ur right as a human being...cos at that u ddnt want to:..but u did anyways becos I pressured you..:

Once again.. I don’t get what u mean by pressure..cos it’s like a lot of accusations is about to go down
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by imam07: 6:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]
You are like d way your name sounds.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by kayo80(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
ornicus:
It's odd that ALmost all the vocal pdp supporters minus adeyanju are all rape apologists.

Gbam. I thought I was the only one that noticed that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Please define pressure.??.pressure that is tantamount to me violating your human right

.I could pressure u into following me to the cinema even though u don’t want to at the moment..and u did...if something happens to Ibom the way..will I be responsible

I could pressure u into having a bottle of alcohol or a wrap of weed or a sniff of cocaine with me... u know...telling u its fine, u will feel good..but u don’t really want to...if u die of overdose, am I guilty of murder

In fact because we are close, I could pressure u into following me to the mall, cajole u, take ur card,u ddnt feel like it neither did I say no, but I was pressuring you into buying a few stuff for me when u don’t really want to....can I later be charged for robbery or theft

When u say pressure...in between the time lag of pressuring and doing the act being pressured to do...even though reluctance is involved, is there some form of consent mixed in between..that’s isn’t making u telling me staring up NO and stand by it..isn’t this quiet conscent that confuses people sometimes

..cos what U are saying now is even though in ur mind u don’t feel like but I scope u and u don’t say no.i have violated ur right as a human being...cos at that u ddnt want to:..but u did anyways becos I pressured you..:

Once again.. I don’t get what u mean by pressure..cos it’s like a lot of accusations is about to go down

The minute a woman witholds her consent to a sexual act, and the man still goes ahead, it is RAPE.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
imam07:
You are like d way your name sounds.
[/s]
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by glowingflame7: 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
dyydxx:

so his image is forever tarnished. Mission accomplished. Biodun Serial sexual manipulator. The slayer of coza girls...what a title grin grin grin

He doesn't have any image of righteousness. People don't attend his church to be righteous, so his image is not tarnished. Instead, unfortunately, he just got more popular. I first heard about COZA well during the Ese Walters case. Do you know how many new comers were in his church today? Very many.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Concepcion9ja(m): 6:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:
Written by TonyeBarcanista

I have been following the alleged rape incident between Mrs Bisola Dakolo, the wife of musician Timi Dakolo, and Pastor Biodun, the Senior Pastor at COZA, where Mrs Dakolo alleged that Pastor Biodun had multiple canal knowledge of her without her consent as a then 17 years old teenager, an incident that allegedly happened some 20 years ago.

I have watched the pronouncements of some social media jurists and popular figures, including some politicians, musicians, influencers and actors, with most pronouncing judgement against the accused (Pastor Biodun) and a few others "standing with the accused".

May I add my voice to this subject...

1. Does Being A Philanderer Makes One A Rapist?

A couple of people, including Mr Timi Dakolo, the husband of Bisola, have accused Pastor Biodun to be a man that engage in inappropriate relationship with several female members of his COZA church, while that remains an unproven allegation, some commentators pronounced the pastor as "guilty" of rape because of his too many "womanising scandals", while some others narrated his philandering days in Ilorin, Kwara state, where he allegedly had multiple romps with several ladies of loosed virtues. While the allegations/testimony may be true, half truth or completely untrue, it still does not help the allegation of Mrs Bisola.

Rape is non-consented sexual relations and it is a criminal offence. Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime under the law irrespective of moral or spiritual opinion.

2. Bisola Dakolo Herself Was Accused of Having Sexual Relations With COZA Clerics

On May 30, a certain female with Instagram handle @elenapipper informed Mr Timi Dakolo that his own wife, Bisola, who incidentally is the accused of Pastor Biodun, was involved in illicit sexual relationship with Pastors of COZA church and some of her choir colleagues. While the claim of Elena remains an allegation, I believe that "2+2" should be put together by social media jurists if their intent is to give social media justice. I am yet to see the response of Timi and Bisola to that allegation and in all honesty, I expect the Dakolos to sue Elena for defamation/libel so as to prove their innocence- just like several social media jurists have challenged Pastor Biodun to do.

3. The Media Is Not The Appropriate Place To Lodge Criminal Complaint

I have said it umpteenth time that the media, be it traditional media or social media, is not a police station to lodge criminal complaints. The traditional media is interested in selling papers while the social media is highly interested in cashing out on trending issues. Popular faces and celebrities are interested in jumping on trending issues so as to stay relevant while influencers are interested in swaying perception. Majority of these commentators and social media jurists aren't interested in vindicating the innocent and to bring the real guilty party to JUSTICE. I heard of a planned protest at COZA Church by some so-called CSOs, but that again is just to sway public opinion and not necessarily see to that JUSTICE is done.

However, the appropriate thing for Bisola Dakolo to do is to first go to the Police station nearest to her, report the case, get her witnesses and other evidence, assist the Police in their investigation and ensure that the accused is charged appropriately to establish his innocence or guilt and get justice, which can only be dispensed by the court.

4. My Position On The Rape Allegation By Bisola Against Pastor Biodun

Rape is a crime against humanity and a robbery of ones dignity, it is a serious crime that should be treated as an offence worse than armed robbery- because the victim is robbed mentally, emotionally and psychologically.

However, rape accusation is one that should be properly lodged at the Police station and investigated by the appropriate police officer, and if found to be true, the perpetrator be punished. But if otherwise, the accuser be punished. As such, I neither agree with the accuser (Bisola) nor the accused (Pastor Biodun) just yet, but proper investigation be done.

Convulsively, we should allow wisdom be our guide in making judgement! May justice be done!

TonyeBarcanista can be reached via gmail at TonyeBarcanista@gmail.com

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rape-allegation-between-bisola-pastor-biodun-and-social-media-jurists-tonyebarcanista/
Been following. lol as if his opinion is the gospel. human forming God on nairaland.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
dairykidd:

Not with other people (her sisters around) Even the most timid person would scream or run or struggle that would attract other who are close enough to hear

There was a young boy who was being raped by a man in his father's hosue for over 5 years, many times when his family was around..many times in his bedroom

Boy was scared to talk.

That's how the thing would have gone on if the father had not found them accidentally..caught the rapist (who was a guy he trusted, and the son of a friend) abusing his son.

The dad...shall we say...rearranged the guy's facial structure and beat him up to a bloody pulp...and then called the police...who came and pickled up the trash...so to speak.

(And some joker had the guts to ask the head of the police whether they would prosecute the dad for assault! Imagine).

2 Likes

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by NextBuhari: 6:26pm On Jun 30, 2019
laudate:

The person who experienced the rape, at the hands of the man, made a video stating exactly what happened and citing instances, timelines and details of what transpired. undecided

Even the pastor did not deny knowing her. He merely gave one pathetic excuse, that he carried out "pastoral duties" for her.

In his own mind, maybe those pastoral duties, include coercing or intimidating unsuspecting women, into carrying out sexual acts. sad

And you are here asking for evidence...so the person's testimony means nothing? shocked

When Bill Cosby was convicted in USA for sexual assaults that took place more than 30 years ago, was he convicted or not?
Unsubstantiated details? The circumstances of the Bill Cosby case are not similar to the instant case. Moreover, investigative procedures and processes in the US are poles apart from those in Nigeria. I pray that Fatoyinbo sues the duo so that a legal precedence will be laid on similar future cases.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Benekruku(m): 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
Concepcion9ja:
Been following. lol as if his opinion is the gospel. human forming God on nairaland.

No mind am!

What do you expect from rape apologist. They always potential rapist and have skills to divert attention and support their very own even when all fingers are pointing foul.

You for strike out that long gibberish he composed.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by 9jaBloke: 6:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
imam07:

Rapist, for your information that law was enacted in 2006 and came into force in 2007. The alleged incident occurred before then and the law is not effective retroactively.

Again, Nigeria is signatory to the Child's Right Act at the Federal level and the age of consent therein is 18 years.

Stop sleeping with minors. It's Statutory Rape.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by GRACEGLORY: 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2019
TonyeBarcanista:

I have been following the alleged rape incident between Mrs Bisola Dakolo, the wife of musician Timi Dakolo, and Pastor Biodun, the Senior Pastor at COZA, where Mrs Dakolo alleged that Pastor Biodun had multiple canal knowledge of her without her consent as a then 17 years old teenager, an incident that allegedly happened some 20 years ago.

I have watched the pronouncements of some social media jurists and popular figures, including some politicians, musicians, influencers and actors, with most pronouncing judgement against the accused (Pastor Biodun) and a few others "standing with the accused".

A couple of people, including Mr Timi Dakolo, the husband of Bisola, have accused Pastor Biodun to be a man that engage in inappropriate relationship with several female members of his COZA church, while that remains an unproven allegation, some commentators pronounced the pastor as "guilty" of rape because of his too many "womanising scandals", while some others narrated his philandering days in Ilorin, Kwara state, where he allegedly had multiple romps with several ladies of loosed virtues. While the allegations/testimony may be true, half truth or completely untrue, it still does not help the allegation of Mrs Bisola.

Rape is non-consented sexual relations and it is a criminal offence. Having multiple sexual partners is not a crime under the law irrespective of moral or spiritual opinion.

2. Bisola Dakolo Herself Was Accused of Having Sexual Relations With COZA Clerics

On May 30, a certain female with Instagram handle @elenapipper informed Mr Timi Dakolo that his own wife, Bisola, who incidentally is the accused of Pastor Biodun, was involved in illicit sexual relationship with Pastors of COZA church and some of her choir colleagues. While the claim of Elena remains an allegation, I believe that "2+2" should be put together by social media jurists if their intent is to give social media justice. I am yet to see the response of Timi and Bisola to that allegation and in all honesty, I expect the Dakolos to sue Elena for defamation/libel so as to prove their innocence- just like several social media jurists have challenged Pastor Biodun to do.

I have said it umpteenth time that the media, be it traditional media or social media, is not a police station to lodge criminal complaints. The traditional media is interested in selling papers while the social media is highly interested in cashing out on trending issues. Popular faces and celebrities are interested in jumping on trending issues so as to stay relevant while influencers are interested in swaying perception. Majority of these commentators and social media jurists aren't interested in vindicating the innocent and to bring the real guilty party to JUSTICE. I heard of a planned protest at COZA Church by some so-called CSOs, but that again is just to sway public opinion and not necessarily see to that JUSTICE is done.

However, the appropriate thing for Bisola Dakolo to do is to first go to the Police station nearest to her, report the case, get her witnesses and other evidence, assist the Police in their investigation and ensure that the accused is charged appropriately to establish his innocence or guilt and get justice, which can only be dispensed by the court.

Rape is a crime against humanity and a robbery of ones dignity, it is a serious crime that should be treated as an offence worse than armed robbery- because the victim is robbed mentally, emotionally and psychologically.

However, rape accusation is one that should be properly lodged at the Police station and investigated by the appropriate police officer, and if found to be true, the perpetrator be punished. But if otherwise, the accuser be punished. As such, I neither agree with the accuser (Bisola) nor the accused (Pastor Biodun) just yet, but proper investigation be done.

Convulsively, we should allow wisdom be our guide in making judgement! May justice be done!

https://www.thebreakingtimes.com/rape-allegation-between-bisola-pastor-biodun-and-social-media-jurists-tonyebarcanista/

You have spoken well... somebody should give this bros Cola, and palm wine, biko
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 6:29pm On Jun 30, 2019
NextBuhari:
Unsubstantiated details? The circumstances of the Bill Cosby case are not similar to the instant case. Moreover, investigative procedures and processes in the US are poles apart from those in Nigeria. I pray that Fatoyinbo sues the duo so that a legal precedence will be laid on similar future cases.
Fatoyinbo does not have the guts to sue her, as a lot of skeletons in his cupboard will be exposed. sad

He dodged all the questions thrown at him a few years back, during the Ese Walters issue. The allegations back then were quite weighty. Today, you think he will go to court?

I pray he does so. He will just fast track his own disgrace. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by kayo80(m): 6:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
koropon:

Biodun should be around forty six or so

Okay. Thanks. One more question...where Busola and Timi Dakolo really members of COZA a few years ago? Was that where they met and got married?
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by laudate: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
dairykidd:

Not with other people (her sisters around) Even the most timid person would scream or run or struggle that would attract other who are close enough to hear

No sir. Not everyone behaves the same way. Some people would just freeze in shock, under the same circumstances. Ask any psychologist.

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:

There was a young boy who was being raped by a man in his father's hosue for over 5 years, many times when his family was around..many times in his bedroom

Boy was scared to talk.

That's how the thing would have gone on if the father had not found them accidentally..caught the rapist (who was a guy he trusted, and the son of a friend) abusing his son.

The dad...shall we say...rearranged the guy's facial structure and beat him up to a bloody pulp...and then called the police...who came and pickled up the trash...so to speak.

(And some joker had the guts to ask the head of the police whether they would prosecute the dad for assault! Imagine).
If that your story is true then that boy would have been below 9- 10 But this girl in question was 17 a full grown teenager that probably wasn't a virgin. Do u think u can smack a 17 year old girl on her bum without getting insults or hot slaps from her not to talk of forcing ur dick inside her when she doesn't want it inside? Ur blockus go collect.. na u go dey beg make she free u guy

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2019
glowingflame7:

That's why she's not going to court but to the media.

So all she wants is to tell a story to ruin The guy more like a vindictive move.....gaining sympathy as a victim but she doesn’t want to go legal about it..but if the guy were a road side mechanic she wouldn’t have bothered

doesn’t that sound really wrong?
This isn’t just telling ur friends and colleagues at work...the is like a press conference

Nigerians are just very annoying??
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by 9jaBloke: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

I told you the people you communicating with are rape apologists, rapists and potential rapist.

Imagine them asking you if you have never had sex with an under age before.

Gush! This lots are pathetic!

Yes, those are the idiots defending Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo who we are not even sure is guilty yet and seriously hurting his chances of exonerating himself.

Imagine the impudence of imam07 coming online to ask me to swear that I've never commited statutory rape as if it's normal for every adult male to lay with underaged girls.

My answer is No, Never and I've spotted a Rapist.
Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 30, 2019
dairykidd:

If that your story is true then that boy would have been below 9- 10 But this girl in question was 17 a full grown teenager that probably wasn't a virgin. Do u think u can smack a 17 year old girl on her bum without getting insults or hot slaps from her not to talk of forcing ur dick inside her when she doesn't want it inside? Ur blockus go collect.. na u go dey beg make she free u guy

Good evening to you. I have tried.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegation: Between Busola, Pastor Biodun And Social Media Jurists by ithink7: 6:35pm On Jun 30, 2019
Oga please take time and watch the video carefully. Listen to every word, the questions of the interviewer, her response, the details of her narration, the body language, etc. If you've ever been involved with women, you can tell she's very close to the truth if not 100% truth. You don't make up such story with details and names of people involved. Some of the people she mentioned would've come out to debunk her claim. You need to memorize your lies but truth flows naturally.

The reason she has to come out was because the church started spreading rumours about her after her husband accused the pastor indirectly on social media.

The husband complained because the pastor is still sleeping with your girls. They had to find a way to stop him.

I've met Busola and Timi Dakolo at House on the Rock, lekki before and I think I believe her.

This your long epistle is written from a position ignorance.

TonyeBarcanista:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Mohbad: Suspect Detained Is Not A Licenced Nurse – Association / BBN Angel Smith Endorses Peter Obi (photo) / Peter Okoye And Lola's Court Wedding Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.