Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,916 members, 7,956,440 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:01 PM

Plenty Of Money - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plenty Of Money (948 Views)

Sexy Women And Plenty Of Skin Are All On Show At Rio Famous Carnival-18+,photos / Without plenty of sex, your Vigina would waste away ; New Research ( Photo ) / “Give Me Plenty Money And I Will Give You Milk” – Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plenty Of Money by Zinny25(f): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2019
I just noticed we have about 3 months to end this year, December is around the corner and I plan to travel for Christmas using my ride..... Biko I need a business idea that can make this dream come true for me Biko, I have little money to invest in it.

Please ooo only reasonable comments are allowed on this thread. Nobody should call me names ooooo eeeh
Re: Plenty Of Money by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
Use your panties... pata ni logo Benz

If you know you know
Re: Plenty Of Money by Elxandre(m): 10:13pm On Sep 27, 2019
The guy above.
Must you comment?

You start to wonder if some people even make use of their mental faculties.
Re: Plenty Of Money by AlphaDavid: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2019
Firstly, OP you don't have control over how folks quote your thread so i'll say lets cut the crap.

Secondly you did not state the exact sum you want to invest with. You only said it's a small money. Whats your definition of small money?

And the guy above me is an ass-licker. Quit that shiiii, nigga, You're a grown man.

Crypto, Forex, Sports betting. Don't dive into ponzi. Or go learn how to load accts, these days girls see they do yahoo.
Re: Plenty Of Money by MiVida(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2019
Elxandre:
The guy above.
Must you comment?

you think he has one?
Re: Plenty Of Money by Zinny25(f): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2019
0KNM:
Use your panties... pata ni logo Benz

If you know you know
give me yours or your sister's let me use
Re: Plenty Of Money by Zinny25(f): 8:03am On Sep 28, 2019
AlphaDavid:
Firstly, OP you don't have control over how folks quote your thread so i'll say lets cut the crap.

Secondly you did not state the exact sum you want to invest with. You only said it's a small money. Whats your definition of small money?

And the guy above me is an ass-licker. Quit that shiiii, nigga, You're a grown man.

Crypto, Forex, Sports betting. Don't dive into ponzi. Or go learn how to load accts, these days girls see they do yahoo.
forex.... noted
Re: Plenty Of Money by Nobody: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2019
Zinny25:
give me yours or your sister's let me use
use your mum’s
Re: Plenty Of Money by Nobody: 8:09am On Sep 28, 2019
Elxandre:
The guy above.
Must you comment?

MiVida:
you think he has one?

I don’t have one but a thousand times better than you compound fools
Re: Plenty Of Money by Zinny25(f): 8:30am On Sep 28, 2019
0KNM:
use your mum’s
Do you even hv one I don't think you were raised properly, your father should go and collect the money he paid as bride price... anu ofia
Re: Plenty Of Money by biddostandard: 8:33am On Sep 28, 2019
Zinny25:
Do you even hv one I don't think you were raised properly, your father should go and collect the money he paid as bride price... anu ofia
why are you always bitter toward a small thing
Re: Plenty Of Money by Zinny25(f): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2019
biddostandard:
why are you always bitter toward a small thing
like seriously, maybe your mum should be dragged here on nairaland, let's see how you will react
Re: Plenty Of Money by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 28, 2019
Zinny25:
I have one, the best. The type you’ve always wished you could replace your mum with. She’s taught me how to work hard for everything I owned not to come online desperately seeking how to buy car using your body. Shameless wh0re
Re: Plenty Of Money by biddostandard: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2019
Zinny25:
like seriously, maybe your mum should be dragged here on nairaland, let's see how you will react
you see,I wont bring myself down to your level kindly get lost now
Re: Plenty Of Money by Zinny25(f): 8:39am On Sep 28, 2019
0KNM:
I have one, the best. The type you’ve always wished you could replace your mum with. She’s taught me how to work hard for everything I owned not to come online desperately seeking how to buy car using your body. Shameless wh0re
I laugh in Swahili.... I won't go further with this, I know your type. You are not Worth my attention and time at all.

abeg shift make I see road
Re: Plenty Of Money by Zinny25(f): 8:40am On Sep 28, 2019
biddostandard:
you see,I wont bring myself down to your level kindly get lost now
I see you are bittered already, hahaha
Re: Plenty Of Money by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Zinny25:
I laugh in Swahili.... I won't go further with this, I know your type. You are not Worth my attention and time at all.

abeg shift make I see road
Ashawo kobokobo. How much for ST?
Re: Plenty Of Money by biddostandard: 8:44am On Sep 28, 2019
Zinny25:
I see you are bittered already, hahaha

Re: Plenty Of Money by healthserve(m): 7:35pm On Oct 07, 2019
Zinny25:
I just noticed we have about 3 months to end this year, December is around the corner and I plan to travel for Christmas using my ride..... Biko I need a business idea that can make this dream come true for me Biko, I have little money to invest in it.

Please ooo only reasonable comments are allowed on this thread. Nobody should call me names ooooo eeeh

Get a ride give to a driver to use and make weekly parents to you.
Re: Plenty Of Money by Westernlove: 4:55pm On Dec 26, 2019
Zinny25:
Do you even hv one I don't think you were raised properly, your father should go and collect the money he paid as bride price....Anu ofia

Eeeeeii this Is too much...

(1) (Reply)

Husband Will Be Scarce In 2023 / House Rent: As A Man What Will You Do? / ....is Marriage A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.