Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,178 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:17 AM

When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE (1359 Views)

My Best Friend Wrongly Accused Me Of Sleeping With His Girlfriend / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) / 'Rape & Beg': UnilagOlodo Who Was Accused Of Rape Takes Legal Action (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by mrNEMZY(m): 9:48pm On Jun 29, 2019
Since the unset of this coza matter, I have seen a lot of rape related stories in front page, most of them involving our female celebs or pastors.

What if some of these are false?

When I was growing up, my elder brother 16yrs was accused of raping a young girl of around 13 years. He was dragged alot in our street then, and his being well known as a stubborn boy, was why people were quick to point fingers at him. I can remember how much he cried, and how he always had to leave our apartment accompanied by my mum or dad, to protect him from harm.
Due to the fact that my dad was more financially capable than the accusing family, it was easier to protect my brother, and the young lady ended up pointing at the actual kid that did it. The boy was her age mate by the way, and it was consensual sex between two underaged.

My Dad treathened to lock up the family, especially the overly abusive mother of the girl that always came to our house to haul courses on my brother and our entire family.
The annoying thing is that most of the stupid neighbors that were all out against my brother drove in doves to our house to beg on behalf of the family, and my father forgave the family and settled the matter.
I am still annoyed with the way he settled it, because if I were to be my dad, that family would really suffer atleast half of what they put my brother through.

If you are wrongly accused of rape and you are later vindicated, shouldn't there be a consequence to the woman as would have been to the man if guilty?
I ask this because I have seen women who wrongly accuse a man of rape go with almost no scratch.

2 Likes

Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by reubenobi(m): 9:52pm On Jun 29, 2019
That's so bad
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by tunjilee003: 9:54pm On Jun 29, 2019
accusing someone of rape which happens to be a consensual sex maybe a tarnish to one image...if am wrongfully accused of rape without any genuine evidence I'll Sue such person....

6 Likes

Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by mrNEMZY(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2019
tunjilee003:
accusing someone of rape which happens to be a consensual sex maybe a tarnish to one image...if am wrongfully accused of rape without any genuine evidence I'll Sue such person....

I know you can sue, but my question is, If someone accused you of rape, and you would have given like say 5 yrs jail term if proven guilty. If vindicated, shouldn't she be given as much jail time?

Why do the false accusers go with much lighter consequences?
Doesn't this promote false accusations?

1 Like

Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by tunjilee003: 10:13pm On Jun 29, 2019
mrNEMZY:

I know you can sue, but my question is, If someone accused you of rape, and you would have given like say 5 yrs jail term if proven guilty. If vindicated, shouldn't she be given as much jail time?

Why do the false accusers go with much lighter consequences?
Doesn't this promote false accusations?
well,if The provisions are stated in The Constitution for wrong accusation and black mailing i think she is supposed to face a jail term too
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by khiaa(f): 10:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
mrNEMZY:
Since the unset of this coza matter, I have seen a lot of rape related stories in front page, most of them involving our female celebs or pastors.

When I was growing up, my elder brother 16yrs was accused of raping a young girl of around 13 years. He was dragged alot in our street then, and his being well known as a stubborn boy, was why people were quick to point fingers at him. I can remember how much he cried, and how he always had to leave our apartment accompanied by my mum or dad, to protect him from harm.
Due to the fact that my dad was more financially capable than the accusing family, it was easier to protect my brother, and the young lady ended up pointing at the actual kid that did it. The boy was her age mate by the way, and it was consensual sex between two underaged.

My Dad treathened to lock up the family, especially the overly abusive mother of the girl that always came to our house to haul courses on my brother and our entire family.
The annoying thing is that most of the stupid neighbors that were all out against my brother drove in doves to our house to beg on behalf of the family, and my father forgave the family and settled the matter.
I am still annoyed with the way he settled it, because if I were to be my dad, that family would really suffer atleast half of what they put my brother through.

If you are wrongly accused of rape and you are later vindicated, shouldn't there be a consequence to the woman as would have been to the man if guilty?
I ask this because I have seen women who wrongly accuse a man of rape go with almost no scratch.

Sue them for Defamation of Character, false accusations, pain and suffering and harassment.
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by mrNEMZY(m): 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
tunjilee003:
well,if The provisions are stated in The Constitution for wrong accusation and black mailing i think she is supposed to face a jail term too

Thanks
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by mrNEMZY(m): 10:23pm On Jun 29, 2019
khiaa:

Sue them for Defamation of Character, false accusations, pain and suffering and harassment.

Thanks
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by khiaa(f): 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2019
mrNEMZY:

Thanks

You are welcome.

1 Like

Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by clive2u(m): 10:31pm On Jun 29, 2019
The world needs to see this your post bro, if ronaldo and neymar were guilty they would have been made to pay but since they wernt i havnt heard anyone talking abt making the false accusers pay.
Same way a lady(she's late nw) told me to admit to fiddling her daughter and i said no bt she promised me biscuit and as dumb and naive i was i had to admit. The beating i got from my dad was enough to last a life time.

2 Likes

Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by Mikeangelo0433: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2019
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by iTearHerToto: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2019
For the first I'm seeing a thread with posts I like in Nairaland Trashland

Itearhertoto didn't puke smiley
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by mrNEMZY(m): 6:44am On Jun 30, 2019
clive2u:
The world needs to see this your post bro, if ronaldo and neymar were guilty they would have been made to pay but since they wernt i havnt heard anyone talking abt making the false accusers pay.
Same way a lady(she's late nw) told me to admit to fiddling her daughter and i said no bt she promised me biscuit and as dumb and naive i was i had to admit. The beating i got from my dad was enough to last a life time.

Exactly!

I always thought about Neymar and Ronaldo's cases. We never heard of what happened to the false accusers.

I know that the people above have told me about sueing the lady, but we know that is not always the case.

I have never seen nor heard of a case where a false accuser was punished
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by romenna: 7:30am On Jun 30, 2019
tunjilee003:
wen I was in uni, I dated a cute teen. I was 19 and she was 15 at dat time, we fell deeply in love wit each other n made out several times.
Her parents moved out of d city n distance separated us.
Wen I made some millions some years after graduation I flew her into my current city n she stayed wit me for one week n we made luv all tru, this time she was 20.
She cried bitterly on her way to d airport saying she cannot live without me. (Remember I disvirgined her)
After her graduation, I wanted takin tins to d next level by marrying her then d worst happened: found out we both had the AS genotype.
Separated amicably n after some months, dis lady started talking abt how she's angry wit me for sleeping wit her wen she was under age. That sleeping wit an under age is rape. That I shud av waited for her to turn 18 b4 makin love to her.
Mind u she never mentioned I forced her.
Pls i want to know if wat we did many years ago can be classified as rape.
She is a barrister now n threatening me wit a law suit.
Wat she's doin is hurting me badly cos I loved her so much n I hav evidence of our chats where she also expressed her love for me as my gf.

1 Like

Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by halogate: 7:50am On Jun 30, 2019
romenna:
wen I was in uni, I dated a cute teen. I was 19 and she was 15 at dat time, we fell deeply in love wit each other n made out several times.
Wen I made some millions some years after graduation I flew her into my current city n she stayed wit me for one week n we made luv all tru, this time she was 20.
She cried bitterly on her way to d airport saying she cannot live without me. (Remember I disvirgined her)
After her graduation, I wanted takin tins to d next level by marrying her then d worst happened: found out we both had the AS genotype.
Separated amicably n after some months, dis lady started talking abt how she's angry wit me for sleeping wit her wen she was under age. That sleeping wit an under age is rape. That I shud av waited for her to turn 18 b4 makin love to her.
Wat she's doin is hurting me badly cos I loved her so much n I hav evidence of our chats where she also expressed her love for me as my gf.

i'ĺl advice u to speak with a lawyer so u'll know where u stand and then u can call her bluff

1 Like

Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by halogate: 8:01am On Jun 30, 2019
mrNEMZY:

i was once accused of stealing money p; so I hav an idea of how false accusation feels like. all u hav is God and family. though I don't pray to be in ya brother's shoe at all oooh...
me that doesn't forgive easily...I'd wait till she's 16 and with conscience...give her the worst psychological torture she can ever think off.
in her next life she'll never accuse someone falsely. #robbosh!!
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2019
There are situations that I remind people that forgiveness is of God only.
How I'll deal ruthlessly with such a false accuser and all her accomplices behind the scene, even the devil will give up on humanity. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by romenna: 8:19am On Jun 30, 2019
halogate:

i'ĺl advice u to speak with a lawyer so u'll know where u stand and then u can call her bluff
thanks bro. Sure I will speak wit a lawyer.
I'd luv to hear from lawyers in d house too.
Thanks
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by jackals(f): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2019
iTearHerToto:
For the first I'm seeing a thread with posts I like in Nairaland Trashland

Itearhertoto didn't puke smiley

You will soon see the ones you dont like
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by mrNEMZY(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2019
romenna:

I'd advice that you try as much as possible to settle out of court if you actually had sex with her before she turned 18.
It would be easy for you to prove that you didn't rape her, but at the same time sex with an underaged is constitutionally punishable, whether consensual or not.

That said, she is an evil lady

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by romenna: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2019
mrNEMZY:

I'd advice that you try as much as possible to settle out of court if you actually had sex with her before she turned 18.
It would be easy for you to prove that you didn't rape her, but at the same time sex with an underaged is constitutionally punishable, whether consensual or not.

That said, she is an evil lady

Nonsense
thanks bro. She only threatened. No case yet.
Tho I blocked her on all social media platform.
Do u tink i shud unblock her n apologize?
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by mrNEMZY(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2019
halogate:

i was once accused of stealing money p; so I hav an idea of how false accusation feels like. all u hav is God and family. though I don't pray to be in ya brother's shoe at all oooh...
me that doesn't forgive easily...I'd wait till she's 16 and with conscience...give her the worst psychological torture she can ever think off.
in her next life she'll never accuse someone falsely. #robbosh!!

Lol, you seem to be more offended than I am.

The person that deserved the bunch of the punishment should be the girls parents especially the mom, kids around her age @13 are usually naive and pure at heart, I think it was how her parents pressured her, and their eagerness to nail my brother made her call my brother at the first place. I say this because when the police was involved, she didn't hesitate to say the actual culprit, and even explained how they did it, which made us know that it was consensual.
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by mrNEMZY(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2019
romenna:
thanks bro. She only threatened. No case yet.
Tho I blocked her on all social media platform.
Do u tink i shud unblock her n apologize?

Unblocking her might lead her on to thinking that she can start something with you.

Should I be in your shoes, I would take her out like a normal date, tell her how hard life has been for me without her, tell her how leaving her has made me depressed, and explain to her that blocking her seems to be the only way I can get over her.

Just appear to be doing worse than her after the break up, ladies love that sh!t.
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by romenna: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2019
mrNEMZY:

Unblocking her might lead her on to thinking that she can start something with you.

Should I be in your shoes, I would take her out like a normal date, tell her how hard life has been for me without her, tell her how leaving her has made me depressed, and explain to her that blocking her seems to be the only way I can get over her.

Just appear to be doing worse than her after the break up, ladies love that sh!t.
we live in separate cities. abuja n Lagos. Takin her out won't be possible. Do u tink i shud call?
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by mrNEMZY(m): 8:59am On Jun 30, 2019
romenna:
we live in separate cities. abuja n Lagos. Takin her out won't be possible. Do u tink i shud call?

In that case, relax and allow the thing die off, especially if it has been long since she threatened. Don't come and restart what's already dieing.

If she threatens again, try and see her
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by romenna: 9:02am On Jun 30, 2019
mrNEMZY:

In that case, relax and allow the thing die off, especially if it has been long since she threatened. Don't come and restart what's already dieing.

If she threatens again, try and see her
that's fine. Thanks bro. I want a lady's opinion on dis issue so badly.
I want to understand how their mind works
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by Nobody: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2019
romenna:

As a lawyer I would ask, is there any way she can prove that you had sex when she was 15? If there is no evidence, its your word against hers, simply deny having sex. Don't deny the relationship, just deny the sex. Her case will be dead on arrival
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by tunjilee003: 11:07am On Jun 30, 2019
romenna:

since the evidence is with you all you have to do is get yourself a better lawyer
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by SKhanmi: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
romenna:
that's fine. Thanks bro. I want a lady's opinion on dis issue so badly.
I want to understand how their mind works

Wrong step. Few women can advise objectively. Don't shoot yourself in the leg. Take the advice given here or seek old experienced men
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jun 30, 2019
J
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
My brother it is FINISHED..!!! Start praing she doesnt press charges ooo. If she does, only ur Ancestors can save u ooo
Re: When Wrongly Accused Of RAPE by luvyaself95(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
romenna:

human being are wicked which nonsense talk is this Na

(1) (2) (Reply)

‘I Am Not Wearing Pant’, Toke Makinwa Cries Out (video) / Thanks for ur time / I Didnot Like The Way Our Pastor Gazed At Me While Preaching Against Furnication

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.