Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. (5241 Views)

Sansa Of Tife Sexual Abuse Allegations Gets Married / Rape Allegations (part 2) : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men / False Rape Allegations: How Do Men Protect Themselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 11:03pm On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:
They nearly cost Brett Kavanaugh the position of supreme justice. I remember when they declared Brett Kavanaugh guilty until proven innocent.
And see how they rightfully failed when no evidence of their allegations were found. I wonder if Fatoy, our current Nigerian equivalent, would be found to be as clean as Kavanaugh.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 11:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

No I didn't "suggest that something quite sinister and mysterious must have occurred before a girl accuses a guy of rape"! You inferred the above so please don't make up things in your head and accuse me of saying it unless you are trying to annoy me!
Don't be annoyed, my bad. I seemed that you were saying something to the effect that "there is no smoke without fire," forgive the misinterpretation. So, can we agree that evidence is needed for every claim no matter a man's past or present reputation? Remember that the fact that I am a known assassin or serial killer doesn't mean I killed Funso Williams.

There have been very many instances when a girl has falsely accused the man of rape, and I said, "Making false allegations is a crime. The strong hand of the law must bite the false accuser really hard."[/quote] Good that ladies have started going to jail. Many ladies who lie in court on this issue seldom get convicted for lying in court. Anyway, nice chatting, I have to sleep and eat my beans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 11:10pm On Jun 30, 2019
budaatum:

And see how they rightfully failed when no evidence of their allegations were found. I wonder if Fatoy, our current Nigerian equivalent, would be found to be as clean as Kavanaugh.
Kavanaugh was lucky but many are not lucky. Many have spent years in jail for a rape crime they never commited. So let's not use a single case to exonerate the judicial system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
Originalsly:

You go.to the courts for justice. In this society... in such a case... for justice... you go to SM first.... bring widespread attention to the case.... then go to the Police to file a report. Only then would the Police be more likely to follow protocol to bring about justice.
If she doesn't want justice.....but to expose him... then SM . The point is to tell others what he has done to her ... to warn all....that the pastor is a rapist. Now why is he not pressing charges against her?

And if there's no evidence, she could be sued.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Originalsly: 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Lush100:

This narrative is so so cold.
So u have different opinions for gender based rape.
Did u experience all of these rape incident to conclude like this.
Hmm.
Anyway , I am not moved by this shouting of he raped her.
The courts are there.
When the story is being read ,
In between the lines , we would then deduce some truths,
Until then stay neutral.
God bless

Rape is rape period.... but all trauma is not equal. From what I've learned along the way... female on female is not as traumatic as male on female which in turn is not as traumatic as male on male. Don't have to experience a situation before you can understand how it can affect a person.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2019
Martinez39:
Kavanaugh was lucky but many are not lucky. Many have spent years in jail for a rape crime they never commited. So let's not use a single case to exonerate the judicial system.
Then let's fix the system so luck has nothing to do with it. But I'll sure the little resources available is spent hearing the rapist. When there's more or I'm done we'll spend what's left on the kavanaughs.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Martinez39(m): 12:12am On Jul 01, 2019
budaatum:

Then let's fix the system so luck has nothing to do with it. But I'll sure the little resources available is spent hearing the rapist. When there's more or I'm done we'll spend what's left on the kavanaughs.
Good then, the system has to be fixed. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 01, 2019
ubunja:
can't waste time with a hater of men.
Hold on ubunja,you the almighty misogynist of NL that shams ladies and tag them hoes in your miseducations is accusing budaatum of being a man-hater shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 1:29am On Jul 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:

Hold on ubunja,you the almighty misogynist of NL that shams ladies and tag them hoes in your miseducations is accusing budaatum of being a man-hater shocked
Calling women hos and a woman calling men rapists ain't the same. Ho is no crime. Rape is crime.

Hoes give sex freely, that can be a problem for men

Rapists take sex by force.

Is it the same to you?

1 Like

Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:38am On Jul 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

I'm watching you all.

Any Nonsense, I will be ready to call the mods to.close this thread.

You can use the latest Huawei p30 pro camera to watch us... We don't give a flying fvck.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 01, 2019
ubunja:

Calling women hos and a woman calling men rapists ain't the same. Ho is no crime. Rape is crime.

Hoes give sex freely, that can be a problem for men

Rapists take sex by force.

Is it the same to you?
That does not change the fact you are a misogynist
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by ubunja(m): 8:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:

to you.
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by budaatum: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2019
Michellekabod2:

I felt raped just by conversing with him!
Re: Rape Allegations : Appropriate Approach And Caution For Men. by Originalsly: 3:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Weselion:

And if there's no evidence, she could be sued.

If there is evidence he can be sued... and thrown in prison.

There's hard evidence... as in DNA... and there is circumstantial evidence... but a case of rape is very difficult to prove with circumstantial evidence and no witness. That doesn't mean there should be no case. If the case goes to trial... he most likely would have to admit that he slept with her... which means he was committing adultery... which means his marriage will be on the rocks since his wife's mouth be swearing he can never do such.....which should mean he can no longer be a pastor... nor have a peaceful family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guyz, Have A Girl Ever Fart While You Kpogiring Her? / Have You Seen A Handsome or beautiful person with very black lips?? / Nairaland Rate My Pics? Girls Are Eating Me Like Indomie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.