Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

I Think Am In Big Trouble.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Think Am In Big Trouble.. (3768 Views)

Sex With My Co-Worker. I'm In Big Trouble / Am In Big Trouble, Am Married But I Keep Remembering My Ex Boyfriend, What Can I / Women Are In For A Big Trouble (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by liberalchick(f): 8:43am On Jun 30, 2019
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by frugal(m): 8:51am On Jun 30, 2019
chinochizzy:
Hello Nairalanders pls am scared as am typing this infact I don't know where I might be tomorrow or next, the whole problem started like this, in my working place I was approached by two of my fellow colleagues at d work to join them and steal some goods from d company and sell, at first I thought it was a gud idea but after I got home and thought about it, I then realized that is very risky and that I can not do it, so I lost interest in the whole thing, so I told them I cannot be part of it, so this guys went ahead I steal the said goods a day before yesterday and they where caught and handed over to the police, please my fellow Nlanders what am I going to do cuz am scared maybe this guys will implicate me or said that am aware of the whole issue. I dont know what to do pls am scared as hell right now cuz I've never stollen even a pin from this company before.
Simple. If your name ever comes up. Yes, they came to you with their plans, but you refused. You never thought they would actually do it, hence your inability to report it. Besides, you were being safety-conscious. They could have easily harmed you if they knew you foiled their plan.

1 Like

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Fidelismaria: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2019
Enough advice has been given

The rest is up to you
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by BlueAir: 9:13am On Jun 30, 2019
CyberWolf:
If they try to rope you in, maintain your innocence by saying that you don’t know anything about it. No matter the threat and torture, maintain your innocence that you don’t know anything about it. It’s probably gonna be a long ride but you will be free at the end. You made a mistake by not reporting it initially...
doesn't matter if he didn't report it.he can claim innocence and say he thought they were joking
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by MOORCHMOORE(m): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2019
PrincessB1:
The heart of a man whose hands are soiled aways skip many beats.
OP if you are innocent, there is no cause for alarm.
Its normal for him to be scared. Can u remember how u felt during secondary school when class prefect moves submit name of noise generators to higher authorities? For the fact that u talked at all, you're heart must pound. My advice is he should be at his work place on time, try to be free his normal self because his mood will sell him out.
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by chinochizzy: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2019
frugal:

Simple. If your name ever comes up. Yes, they came to you with their plans, but you refused. You never thought they would actually do it, hence your inability to report it. Besides, you were being safety-conscious. They could have easily harmed you if they knew you foiled their plan.
This is exactly what I've been thinking cuz that's exactly d truth of the whole issue
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Nobody: 11:04am On Jun 30, 2019
You were not involved and not cut red-handed so deny in its entirety that you ever had a conversation with them over stealing from the company.
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Nobody: 11:32am On Jun 30, 2019
chinochizzy:
I've never stolen from the company n I've always given my best to the company in which everybody can attest

so you have nothing to fear if you are innocent.

Next time report all theft you know abt to trusted management personnel before they know about it.
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by SendAbroad: 12:20pm On Jun 30, 2019
chinochizzy:
Should I said d truth that they try bringing me in but I refuse or I should just deny that I know nothing about it

Nobody has approached you that you stole anything, neither have you stolen anything, but the company might discipline you for not reporting when you became aware they wanted to steal.
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by netzro(m): 12:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
liberalchick:
Why did they approach you? Usually thieves plan heists with people that will be beneficial to the heist. What was going to be your role before you backed out? Legally you are not required to report any advance knowledge of a crime, however if you provided any information that helped in the crime or hid any proceeds of the crime after the act, then you were aiding and abetting.

If you think they might squeal, I suggest you get a lawyer. It will be a very bad idea to go to the police when/if called for questioning without a legal representation. I am sure you are aware of the reputation of the Nigerian Police.
At bolded, does this apply to nigerian laws, seriously?
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2019
chinochizzy:
Hello Nairalanders pls am scared as am typing this infact I don't know where I might be tomorrow or next, the whole problem started like this, in my working place I was approached by two of my fellow colleagues at d work to join them and steal some goods from d company and sell, at first I thought it was a gud idea but after I got home and thought about it, I then realized that is very risky and that I can not do it, so I lost interest in the whole thing, so I told them I cannot be part of it, so this guys went ahead I steal the said goods a day before yesterday and they where caught and handed over to the police, please my fellow Nlanders what am I going to do cuz am scared maybe this guys will implicate me or said that am aware of the whole issue. I dont know what to do pls am scared as hell right now cuz I've never stollen even a pin from this company before.
why are you this scared when you have no hands in it. Tell it all to them if you are eventually investigated, they approached you, you consented buh bowed out. As simple as abc. And try talk to a lawyer asap should incase. Buh whatever happen, never lie, it will only put you in more problems.
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by arnoldogiamien: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2019
chinochizzy:
from psychology path of view. They may think u report the case to somebody that why, they were caught. Stay free.
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by shege45: 1:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
chinochizzy:
I've never stolen from the company n I've always given my best to the company in which everybody can attest
so y r u scared
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by liberalchick(f): 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2019
lol of course this is NL, what other country can it be? Yea, it’s not a crime to have advance knowledge of a crime. That’s why I said he needs a lawyer with him if he gets implicated, so he doesn’t get bamboozled.

netzro:

At bolded, does this apply to nigerian laws, seriously?

3 Likes

Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by deepwater(f): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
chinochizzy:

OP follow my words below only if you have never stolen or committed a crime with these guys. Otherwise it will back fire seriously

1. Never you lie when questioned about the incident
2. Just say the truth
3. Your defense would be your perceived threat to your life when asked to join the mission hence u played the fool so you could escape
4. Once you got to safety, you decided not to partake in the mission as you dont steal.
5. Remember rule number 1

If u lie at any time u will never be believed again, despite not be caught dem go sack you
Re: I Think Am In Big Trouble.. by Heloct(f): 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2019
You didn't do it. Maintain your innocence as someone said earlier. I don't think they will implicate you though.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I No Longer Important In Her Life Anymore?? / I Need A Rich Companion For My Mom - Nigerian Man Begs (photos) / How Do I Handle Love Am Getting From Female Fans, See My Dm's(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.