Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,547 members, 7,955,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:00 PM

Two Arrested By SSS At COZA - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Two Arrested By SSS At COZA (69039 Views)

Church Service Today At COZA today , I Can't Stop Laughing / Rape Allegation: Nigerians Protest At COZA Church (Live Updates) / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Brightest04(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2019
Anything Nigeria is a scam,it's a country where the poor and common people have no say.Even the church has so brainwashed many to the extent that some people who are still blind to reality see the pastors as their god and pay little or no respect to Yaweh,Allah,Olodumare,Chukwu Okike,etc,i mean the invisible Supreme Being who created all things.
I wonder if the authorities are trying to shut up the mouths of the masses by arresting grieved minded and innocent people trying to protect the female ones from virginity devourers in clorks,agbada,danshiki and red caps in our mist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by enemyofprogress: 10:21am On Jun 30, 2019
naptu2:
Video: "COZA security guard manhandles protester in Abuja. Source - The Cable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgArDpI9RC4
chei see drama. Jesus wept.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ogaga87(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:
[s][/s]

Long statement and no point made!

You've been raped by the prick of inability to comprehend so I'm not surprise

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by hammerF1: 10:22am On Jun 30, 2019
WEN WILL SISTERS STOP WEARING MAKE UP AND SHORT DRESS TO GO AND TWERK THEIR ASS IN CHURCH.

I KNOW Y I DEY ASK.

PASTOR NA HUMAN BEING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OHhgq7cvrKM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7GRHFijTL8
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by gawu1: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2019
radiokilla:
They should be protesting against Ruga not over mundane issues yet to be verified.
So Riga is a heavenly issue?
Your pastor who preaches heaven for you every Sunday is a rapist. That is the message of the protest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by hammerF1: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2019
ALL THIS NOISE.

GO TO CHURCH AND SEE WAT SISTERS ARE WEARING.

U GO FEAR.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by wolexy14(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Have you called for a protest and nobody turned up?

You can always start the mobilization. Everybody cant face one direction.

Its highly welcomed
i ve bn to protesta even dou i work in a big company ......i dont shy away from protests that wud make naija a beta place for everyone.....do u know ow many people cant afford to eat 200 food from vendors? na y i say thunder kill dem
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Benekruku(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2019
[s]
Ogaga87:

You've been raped by the prick of inability to comprehend so I'm not surprise
[/s]

You just be joining words in as much as they sound compatible.

You need help!
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by owila4luv(m): 10:25am On Jun 30, 2019
there mate dey Church them dey here de do rubbish untop mere allegation. idiots

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by naptu2: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2019
Counter protest.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by deltateam: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2019
naptu2:
Video: "COZA security guard manhandles protester in Abuja. Source - The Cable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgArDpI9RC4

This protester is senseless. When did Bible turn to placard?

Shouting " You don't want us to worship God!" turns to emotional blackmail.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Realbelieveer(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2019
GTFOH:

They are all OLORIBURUKU...

What if the members get angry and attack them.. This is against the law and can lead to provocative attack. He is still innocent until he is proven guilty by the court. Is busola there with them or ESE.
That was how neymar was abused till he saved himself.

Fear women

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by naptu2: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2019
More counter protest.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Hotguy27: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2019
This is completely absurd. Where have these protesters been since the government is being accused of many wrong doings?

Rape is bad but what comes to mind is what if this is not true? What if it is a set up, blackmail or witch hunt?

A mere accusation by someone should not be sufficient to invade this man's territory. What differentiate Busola's accusation with Ese's? Why was Ese's not taken as serious as Busola's? Is it a case of selective justice by these protesters? Yet we accuse government of selective justice.
Doomed generation!

4 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by photon3106: 10:28am On Jun 30, 2019
teric4love:
The holy ones are the ones castigating the Pastor.

I love this figurative expression! grin
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by pawesome(m): 10:28am On Jun 30, 2019
Carry them away.. Christians protesting against the church.. What manner of stupidity is this?

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Babawon1: 10:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Am live with them online. Thats why am knocking the head of your lots
oga plz share data MTN 0810 746 3874
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by F117nighthawk: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2019
Nigeria the 21st century soddom and gomorrah, where all sorts of ills and wrong. values rule the system, good values and integrity had been thrown into the bust bin,corruption, political looting and oppression, immorality,kidnapping, stealing, pastors sex scandals, hatred, envy,jealousy, political killings, police brutality, area boys syndrome,ritual killings, yahoo yahoo,corporate prostitution,authority stealing,truth haters just name all the negative vibes,
Yet we claim to be the most religious and God fearing,I am sure God sef go don tire for una matter for this country grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2019
gawu1:

So Riga is a heavenly issue?
Your pastor who preaches heaven for you every Sunday is a rapist. That is the message of the protest
This shit happened 21 years ago ffs. Busola is 37 or thereabout now and I heard the church held talks with the family and the issue laid to rest which went saw Busola join the church in Abuja even though she was raped in Illorin by the said pastor some years back.
So why is it out at a time when Buhari and his Fulani cohorts are trying to overrun us. Please let's save the protest for crucial national issues please.

1 Like

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ikpongiton: 10:30am On Jun 30, 2019
OmoDavido:

All those that were busy giving their boyfriends in secondary school for free will now come out and talk about how they were raped

No Evidence. No Case!
God Bless you
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2019
The shithole sucks!

The randy he-goat has been left unchallenged for too long!
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ginomel(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Wickedfacts:

And all your children will suffer what Timi and his wife went through.

No matter what she went through, I still don't support her revelation.

The whole World is aware that she slept with the man .It might not be rape per se,it could be that she felt used and dumped.

Besides, I'm against action on allegation without evidence.

How would you feel if someone you rejected decided to get back at you with rape allegation without evidence and people believed her and you are arrested when you are innocent.

Don't get me wrong, didn't say the pastor is innocent but only God knows the truth.

Think about that.

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by deltateam: 10:31am On Jun 30, 2019
Benekruku:

Am live with them online. Thats why am knocking the head of your lots

Online you said? Go there joor.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 10:32am On Jun 30, 2019
Allee90:
This sex issue is an embrassment to Christianity. Moslems will definitely laugh at Christians

Must everything be a contest between you guys? Honestly religion has turned you to zombies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2019
Otunba2004:
we don't have problem with Ruga, it was set up in almost Northern states and in some states in middle belt, not South so we are less concern about that bros
Don't say that the south east and south south are save. It isn't. I have a problem with the timing of this protest at a time when we needed to focus on how Buhari is trying to fulanise this country.

2 Likes

Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Benekruku(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2019
deltateam:

Online you said? Go there joor.

Okay, I will.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by kunkelhanspeter(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2019
I pity does fool arrested just see as dey will abandon dem there
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by kelvinUchiha(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2019
OmoDavido:

Calling my mother doesn't prove anything, it just shows how mannerless and foolish you are.

What evidence can she bring? Wise mannerful one
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ikpongiton: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2019
tactius:

In ten states, seven in the North, the rest middle belt.

Personally he should set them up in the far North and stop cattle roaming around.

But that is one thing, this is also a serious matter. Sin is in the house. We cannot let Achan wreck us
How sure are you that the girl is not lying
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by BrokenCock: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2019
that's not SSS. Stop talking rubbish! wetin concern DSS with civil mater of rape?
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by GeorgeTheCoder: 10:42am On Jun 30, 2019
Allee90:
This sex issue is an embrassment to Christianity. Moslems will definitely laugh at Christians

No sir. Christianity will be just fine. This is an embarrassment to the pastor.
Re: Two Arrested By SSS At COZA by Ikpongiton: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2019
Gabson001:
May God help nigerians How does this credit thier account? How much they pay them?
They are the lazy youths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Exact Facts Of Pastor Anita's Divorce Papers / 'Vanity Upon Vanity' - Pastor Tobi Shows Off Fleet Of Cars On His Birthday / Pastor Calls Out Lady In Front Of Congregation Over Her Unusual Hairstyle.Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.