Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,159 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him (33912 Views)

My Uncle Said He Will Send Me Back To Nigeria.how Do I Convince Him? / See The Guava Tree My Uncle Warned Me Not To Pluck From / Have I Betrayed My Husband?i Only Wanted To Have Some Fun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by lomprico(m): 6:59am On Jul 02, 2019
Me77:
Hi to everyone reading this, I have gotten a big problem with my uncle sad

He recently helped me to get a job in a foreign owned company. He introduced me to most of his colleagues and Co-workers as he is nephew and in the process I get to meet one of his senior manager who said he would take me under his unit once I resume for duty.
The problem is that the senior manager is never in good terms with my uncle and my uncle never told me this. Not until I started working with him and he began to show me hell under his unit.

He always insult me and embarrassed me in front of everyone, he even go as far as harassing me by hitting me with a book on my head.

To him I am not good enough at my job and he pile up the job of 4 people for me all alone to do on daily basis. I have no single day off since I resumed working with him including weekends.

I let my uncle know about my situation, since it is because of him I am going through all this (Note, he later told me that he was never in good terms with him)
I was 100% about quitting the job when I called home and told them that I can't take this punishment anymore, the punishment I never bargained for .
But he persuade my mom to talk me into staying and that the situation is not as bad as I am portraying it to be. He assured my mom that everything will get better in the future if I show endurance and keep working every single day of the week.

My people is this fair? What kinda job is this without a single day of rest? The terrible man they placed me under wouldn't even allow me to do my work properly, everyday he kept threatening me with sack and insult.

THE POINT OF BETRAYAL
With all my situation worsening and no help in sight and my mum threatening me never to return home if I leave the job, what should I do?
I have no choice but to head straight into the office of the executive director to lay down my complaint. And so I did.
I went straight into the executive director office with heavy fear in my heart because he's a person that you can't get easy access to, but in my situation I have to do what I have to do. Luckily for me, he listened to me and provided help by changing my department and taking me out from the terrible manager I am working with.

NOW THE PROBLEM
My uncle have a good working relationship with the executive director and the news spreading around the company is that it is because of my uncle influence that I have the guts to barge into the director office to demand a change of department.
My name has been on everyone lips for the past week. They don't believe that I went all alone in to the office, they are also accusing my uncle of having a hand in it. They also said that I have done what no one has ever done in the company.

Now this whole thing is affecting my uncle negatively, he said all the top management have now set their attention on him. He said that for me a newbie to gain direct access to meet the executive director, while some of the top managers can't even try it shows how arrogant he has become. And they are Saying that I can cause problems for them once any of them make me angry.

MY CONFESSION
To God who made me, I have never had any intention to hurt my uncle negatively at his work place. I only want a safe place to work in peace and free from constant threats and harassment.
My uncle said his job is no longer safe because of my desperate act and that all his colleagues has ganged up on him right now. He said that he regretted employing me.

Please nairaland family help me where did I go wrong, I only want a safe place from my terrible manager and now everything has spiral out of control. Everyone is talking about me and my uncle, even in my new department.

Should I finally quit this job and damned the consequences or should I stay and mind my business with no one talking to me. Please advise.

Let me tell u the simple truth, you will never feel safe working there, even if no one is planning to hurt you. Since all the top managers have fixed their eyes on you. The best thing is to try and gather as much experience as u can and start applying for other jobs. Once you get one, even if the pay is not as much as Wat u earn now, leave!

Bro, there is nothing like peace of mind o!
I wish you d best.

2 Likes

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by hysteriabox(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2019
SageMK:
Your uncle packaged insults, bullying and maltreatment and gave it to you as a job. Bro, he was aware of the pit he drove you into thus I see no wrong in what you did.

Do you know such a toxic working environment actually drove countless others to depression and then sucide?

And when you came crying, he did nothing...
At that point your only choice was to fight or leave?

So don't entertain the thought you betrayed your uncle.

You didn't. You only made a bold move and now it made you appear larger and more powerful than you are. Bro, I can only applaud you. Please don't quit your job!!

Going forward, assume formlessness at work. Don't offend anyone. Just keep trying to make peace with him.

Seconded.
No harm has been done.
Face your work and let time do the honors.
Be exceptional at work, but keep a low profile.
Enjoy

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Godmademan(m): 7:05am On Jul 02, 2019
Everyone blaming the uncle, man that swung his arms to get him the job. How maby people in this country are lucky enough to have such a relative. Some will tell you no space in the establishmemt. Now it was the senior manager's decision to take the boy under his wings...after already being employed. If the uncle told him about the SM would he have quit the job before even starting?

The uncle must have allowed him in believing he is competent enough to do his job and climb up the ranks. The uncle probably fights similar battles in the company daily based on the reaction of other staff. Bringing someone makes him liable to that person's actions. Knowing these risks he still brought his nephew in. Notwithstanding, seeing the executive director was not a wrong step considering the hellish work conditions.

My advice is to communicate with your uncle. He needs to see that you are mature enough to handle important info. You have to watch his back and he your back cos from your description, he is all you got in the company bar the executive director. Do your job to maximum efficiency and mind your business. Surely one or two will see you not as a threat but an ally and jump on your ship. Play your cards well and you will conquer.
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by deltateam: 7:06am On Jul 02, 2019
SageMK:
Your uncle packaged insults, bullying and maltreatment and gave it to you as a job. Bro, he was aware of the pit he drove you into thus I see no wrong in what you did.

Do you know such a toxic working environment actually drove countless others to depression and then sucide?

You didn't. You only made a bold move and now it made you appear larger and more powerful than you are. Bro, I can only applaud you. Please don't quit your job!!

Going forward, assume formlessness at work. Don't offend anyone. Just keep trying to make peace with him.

Thanks for this reply. Imagine you flogged a child severely and tell the child not to cry. Is it good?

Op was between the devil and deep blue sea. Too much pressure at work is bad. Which company works tells staff to work every day?

Even coke that operates 24/7 does staff rotation although the company is filled with contract workers being paid peanuts while recruitment company smile to banks on their heads. Modern slavery if you ask. embarassed

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Charly68: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2019
The same God who brought you out of the tight fixed situation will bring solution to your uncles problems with time..all his fear and premonitions are imaginary ..nothing will do him at all. Enjoy your job and keep focus..life is full of challenges ,as it comes you triumph and move forward.. Fear not .
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by SOJOSEPH(m): 7:22am On Jul 02, 2019
I pray that God Almighty will give you peace to enjoy your life and career.

I want to advise your to move very close to God and pray to Him that He should reveal to your every secret you need to know about your uncle, the company and your career, then you will be to decide by your self what to do.

Mind you, it is your life and you are fully responsible for your life, not your mother, not your uncle or any other.

It is well. May God deliver your soul from manipulations. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Nobody: 7:29am On Jul 02, 2019
O
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by mapet: 7:33am On Jul 02, 2019
Bros,

My few tots are these;

1. The only reason people have power or control over you, especially to intimidate you is if you allow them.
2. You have done well by not involving your uncle in meeting the ED. What you simply did amounts to manning up and taking control of your situation.
3. You need to let your uncle know that you're forever grateful for the opportunity, but to navigate in the workplace is something you'll have to do yourself. Yes, you can take advise and guidance from him, but when he cannot protect you, you need to protect yourself.
4. Let your uncle realise that you cannot live under his shadow forever and that you need to separate yourself from whatever image and problem he has with the company
5. The gossips and stuffs? ignore. Concentrate and do a damn good job. Don't be found wanting on your deliverable. Work very hard in your new dept. Volunteer and win the heart of your new manager.
6. I suspect a foul culture in this place. All these "nobody has every done this or that...." culture is hog-wash. You don't need to be conformist to forge ahead. Don't allow anybody to intimidate you. If anyone who comes to discuss this matter with you or to your face, alleging you used your uncle to get a transfer, tell the person to pls mind his own business. Send a message clearly that you will not disrespect anyone and you demand not to be disrespected.

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by scobaba: 7:39am On Jul 02, 2019
Pally hold your job oo. Hold am.

E be like u never work before come lose the job.

Hold your job oooo.
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by victorazyvictor(m): 8:00am On Jul 02, 2019
Me77:

He recently helped me to get a job in a foreign owned company. He introduced me to most of his colleagues and Co-workers as he is nephew and in the process I get to meet one of his senior manager who said he would take me under his unit once I resume for duty.
The problem is that the senior manager is never in good terms with my uncle and my uncle never told me this. Not until I started working with him and he began to show me hell under his unit.

He always insult me and embarrassed me in front of everyone, he even go as far as harassing me by hitting me with a book on my head.

To him I am not good enough at my job and he pile up the job of 4 people for me all alone to do on daily basis. I have no single day off since I resumed working with him including weekends.

I let my uncle know about my situation, since it is because of him I am going through all this (Note, he later told me that he was never in good terms with him)
I was 100% about quitting the job when I called home and told them that I can't take this punishment anymore, the punishment I never bargained for .
But he persuade my mom to talk me into staying and that the situation is not as bad as I am portraying it to be. He assured my mom that everything will get better in the future if I show endurance and keep working every single day of the week.

My people is this fair? What kinda job is this without a single day of rest? The terrible man they placed me under wouldn't even allow me to do my work properly, everyday he kept threatening me with sack and insult.

THE POINT OF BETRAYAL
With all my situation worsening and no help in sight and my mum threatening me never to return home if I leave the job, what should I do?
I have no choice but to head straight into the office of the executive director to lay down my complaint. And so I did.
I went straight into the executive director office with heavy fear in my heart because he's a person that you can't get easy access to, but in my situation I have to do what I have to do. Luckily for me, he listened to me and provided help by changing my department and taking me out from the terrible manager I am working with.

NOW THE PROBLEM
My uncle have a good working relationship with the executive director and the news spreading around the company is that it is because of my uncle influence that I have the guts to barge into the director office to demand a change of department.
My name has been on everyone lips for the past week. They don't believe that I went all alone in to the office, they are also accusing my uncle of having a hand in it. They also said that I have done what no one has ever done in the company.

Now this whole thing is affecting my uncle negatively, he said all the top management have now set their attention on him. He said that for me a newbie to gain direct access to meet the executive director, while some of the top managers can't even try it shows how arrogant he has become. And they are Saying that I can cause problems for them once any of them make me angry.

MY CONFESSION
To God who made me, I have never had any intention to hurt my uncle negatively at his work place. I only want a safe place to work in peace and free from constant threats and harassment.
My uncle said his job is no longer safe because of my desperate act and that all his colleagues has ganged up on him right now. He said that he regretted employing me.

Please nairaland family help me where did I go wrong, I only want a safe place from my terrible manager and now everything has spiral out of control. Everyone is talking about me and my uncle, even in my new department.

Should I finally quit this job and damned the consequences or should I stay and mind my business with no one talking to me. Please advise.

Your uncle sef too dey principled....
Wetin be his problem sef?

If he help you change department na crime?
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Twenehe: 8:05am On Jul 02, 2019
bro work like nothing happen and pls give it times, those people you thought are against you are only doing it when they are together each and everyone of them know you are absolutely right but they are voiceless... bro just don't put too much thought to it as the time goes on you will see it doesn't worth a sleepless night but be careful of them
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Sultty(m): 8:09am On Jul 02, 2019
Me77:

THE POINT OF BETRAYAL

NOW THE PROBLEM

MY CONFESSION

op thunder will fire u. I can only make u feel worse, it's because of people like u that numerous family members at the place of influence keep throwing my cv in d thrash can. Because once help comes u are always there to put them in disrepute
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Ugosample(m): 8:19am On Jul 02, 2019
ugsams:

With time all these phase will pass... Just maintain your lane and sanity. Do your work with your best. Gain all the necessary experience and start looking for job while you're on this one. If you get a better offer move. Even your overall oga na human being like you and should be easily accessible to everyone. Na our Naija mentality they cause all these over importance. When I joined my company, my CEO was on holiday, once he came back, he came to look for me and other new employees that joined when he was away and personally give us his business cards. Every now and then, we do go for drinking and if he fails to show up he apologizes in the next general meeting. Even the founder comes in once in a while. I'm talking of billions of dollar worth company with over 60 years presence.

You have said it all
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Ugosample(m): 8:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Sultty:
op thunder will fire u. I can only make u feel worse, it's because of people like u that numerous family members at the place of influence keep throwing my cv in d thrash can. Because once help comes u are always there to put them in disrepute

Why are you so bitter?

He is not the reason you are unemployed undecided

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by miftaudeen(m): 8:28am On Jul 02, 2019
Me77:

THE POINT OF BETRAYAL

NOW THE PROBLEM

MY CONFESSION

This is sensitive, to be candid God is with you seek His guidiance for traps that are yet to be set.

Meet your uncle one on one let him realise your mistake beg him because he knew more than you in that system.

Don't be panic you have open door for the oppressee and closed door of tyrand managersnug, by now those tyrands will limit their bad charactersnug.

Be hardworking with the job alocate to you, some of your colleagues that mocked you will still come to you.

You need to upright your good atittude with them and keep your off from any malice in your dept.

There are good people in your company study and relate with them
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Sultty(m): 8:29am On Jul 02, 2019
Ugosample:

Why are you so bitter?

He is not the reason you are unemployed undecided
yes he is one of the reasons. If u know how influential my family is but non of them gives a f**k because they tell me clearly they can't work in d same firm as me
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 02, 2019
Theyoungmatron:
Dude, you got balls.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exploit it and keep to yourself. Do not tell anybody how you did it, let your uncle and his " colleagues" shit themselves.
Greet the ED well whenever you see him or her ...let their tongue wag more. You have done what has never been done, bank on it, create the mystery and let them stew.
omo u sabi hw to control power wella.
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by dustydee: 8:32am On Jul 02, 2019
Me77:

Thank you. Your comment really lift my mood. He's trying to put all blames on me while he's fully aware of the whole situation he got me into.
He was very much aware and refused to do anything.
Do not feel bad. You haven't done wrong. It is better to speak up than suffer in silence. Your uncle knew your predicament but did not intervene and you took the matter in your own hands.
What type of international company allows bullying of employees, the day Nigerian workers will stand up for themselves and stop taking rubbish from employers then perhaps the workforce will be more respected. Never accept bullying from your boss, document it and stand against it. If you are sacked seek for redress or move on.
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Ugosample(m): 8:35am On Jul 02, 2019
Sultty:
yes he is one of the reasons. If u know how influential my family is but non of them gives a f**k because they tell me clearly they can't work in d same firm as me

nobody owes you anything bro

the day you know that, the better for you

I was in the same shoes years ago.

but then

I had to chart my own course

and today it's all past tense

it is the conditioning that "my family should help me" that is making many young men out there frustrated and agtrt because the help did not come
Your destiny is in your own hands
When you are now a success, you can then keep those unscrupulous uncles at bay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by sorepco(m): 8:36am On Jul 02, 2019
We in nigeria are so ungrateful. See how arrogant you sound after he gave u a job on a platter. That is y people hate helping people. The ungratefulness and entitlement mentality.
Why did u not inform on ur visit to the director?

Me77:

Thank you. Your comment really lift my mood. He's trying to put all blames on me while he's fully aware of the whole situation he got me into.
He was very much aware and refused to do anything.
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Altern8(m): 8:51am On Jul 02, 2019
Me77:

Thank you for this advice. I am really in a tight situation.

I don’t know you but I’m proud of you bro. You saw a problem and you solved it bravely.

Just be extra careful in the office. Beware of traps set by your fellows and superiors.

Again. I’m proud of you.
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Righteousness89(m): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2019
madridguy:
What a sensitive and tight situation you found yourself.

Firstly: I think your mistake in this case was that you never discussed your plan of meeting the executive director with your uncle. Had been you told him of your plan maybe he would have directed you in best way to do it without affecting him or his image.

Secondly: Don't quit the job. Am sure your action will really help other staff under wicked manager in same firm.

My advise, you continue begging your uncle and if possible let your mother visit him to beg him in person.

Note: At this moment, you have to be very careful because the cabals in the company will be setting many traps for you.

Lastly: You need to be closer to God, pray for yourself and also your uncle.

The Lastly Should be the Firstly...

Great Words bro

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by BornToSucced(m): 9:33am On Jul 02, 2019
What organisation are you working that a mere Executive Director is being seen as a god?

Aside that, you didn't betray your uncle. In an environment where everyone is playing safe, you became a game changer overnight. You will be feared and respected by colleagues for this act of bravery.

Advice:

Be very watchful and do your job with professionalism.
Avoid office gossips and keep everything personal with you.
Trust no one including your uncle
Be silent as a dove and wise like a serpent

Your work environment is very toxic, believe me.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Officialgarri: 9:34am On Jul 02, 2019
madridguy:
What a sensitive and tight situation you found yourself.

Firstly: I think your mistake in this case was that you never discussed your plan of meeting the executive director with your uncle. Had been you told him of your plan maybe he would have directed you in best way to do it without affecting him or his image.

Secondly: Don't quit the job. Am sure your action will really help other staff under wicked manager in same firm.

My advise, you continue begging your uncle and if possible let your mother visit him to beg him in person.

Note: At this moment, you have to be very careful because the cabals in the company will be setting many traps for you.

Lastly: You need to be closer to God, pray for yourself and also your uncle.

I agree with you so much but I disagree with you on the first point.

From his story, it's obvious that if he goes to his uncle first before taking that step, his uncle would discourage him.

I think He did the right thing by going straight to the head.
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 02, 2019
You didn't do anything wrong.
You are a courageous human to go for what you want.
No allegiance should stop you from standing for your peace.
Don't kill yourself with guilt Biko.
And it will be very foolish of you to quit because of what people are saying around you.
If I were in your shoes, I'll treat them like they don't exist.
They don't pay your bills, they don't qualify to be your friends. Damn them!
How your uncle chooses to handle your leaving your former department is entirely his business.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 02, 2019
Me77:

THE POINT OF BETRAYAL

NOW THE PROBLEM

MY CONFESSION

Quit
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by coach123: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2019
My bro. don't let anybody mislead u.Your brother helps you and u av to help him in return. Nobody knows ur colleagues and the nature of your job here but only ur brother does. This was exactly what happen in my workplace,the management ganged up against a lady because she went to GM direct to explain her plight. Her ogas did not happy and saw her out of the company. They will send her on an errand and the same people went to meet with GM that she is not serious about her job that she has not resumed at this hour of the day,they blocked her access to the GM so that she will not be able to defend herself.
So,ur brother is in the best position to advice you. because if ur brother losses his job due to this effect,he will never wants to help anybody again most especially family members and he will always use you as a case study which is a dent to your personality. Explain everything to ur brother ur fear and insecurity and that you also feel concerned about his insecurity. Also asked him may be you should resign in other to save his job. Then I will advice you to follow his advice.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Omoapena(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2019
Me77:

THE POINT OF BETRAYAL

NOW THE PROBLEM

MY CONFESSION

My own take on this

Your mistake.

It was a big mistake to go directly to report your manager to the executive director.

There must have been a protocol (like a passage or hierarchical level) set up by the company to adhere to in cases of a report or complaint, you broke that protocol, and truly, something must have given you the audacity to break the protocol.

You only thought of yourself while you didn't think of your superior, if you had follow the protocol, i believe someone of not that level of executive director would have called your manager to settle the matter, probably the HRM of the company, he's in charge of conflicts at work.

You made the matter worst for yourself, your uncle and including your manager, it wouldn't have gotten to this levels if you had seek the opinions of people at the firm, they are in best position to tell you what to do when a case of conflicts occurs at the workplace....

Solution

Meet with the HRM of the company, tender your predicament to him and let him know what's happening was never your intentions and also admit to your mistakes...

He will follow protocol to settle the matters and even the personal issues between your uncle and your manager.

Meet with the HRM and tender your case...

You might need to send a mail to him for an invitation to see him in person...

May God see you through...
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Omoapena(m): 10:45am On Jul 02, 2019
shevchenko:

The way he was maltreated means he has no job sense .
He would have not reported to anyone whether his uncle or superior .He is not just job ready at all
No wonder his mum said he should not come home if he quits

Lots of people are looking for an opportunity or an uncle like his ,he is here destroying all the legacy his uncle has built to the right extent of even blaming his uncle for his situation .

The guy is immature and irresponsible

I like when someone speaks the truth.

The guy was too selfish not to have thought of his uncle reputation in the firm, in short, he's too arrogant not to have even confided in his uncle.
His uncle was there before him, holds a high rank also and you went straight to the Executive director.

Even the executive director sef is to be blamed cuz if i were the one, i would just tell him to tender the matter to HRM and if the matter reaches for him to intervene, then the HR will bring it to his table...

Guy got no corporate sense as you 1st said job sense...
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Starz825(m): 11:17am On Jul 02, 2019
SageMK:

God go bless you ooo...for this advice..

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 02, 2019
Wallade:

It is a wrong advice.

If you think so, no problems then. We are all entitled to our opinions.
Selah!
Re: My Uncle Said I Betrayed Him by Starz825(m): 11:41am On Jul 02, 2019
Me77:

THE POINT OF BETRAYAL

NOW THE PROBLEM

MY CONFESSION

Calm down...bro...I hope u have Jesus in your life...very very important.....so u can be able to pray to God concerning your situation...u dont need to fear...u didn't offend anyone..and besides u are of age ..u ain't a kid..u already know what's is wrong and what is right...
I was in ur shoe few months ago before I left the job...
It's a one man buz company...this man will insult me call me names, bro for no tangible reasons oo...just like castigating me...I later realized that he enjoys doing that..he will abuse me in front of all my colleagues...threaten me with sack and all...I just dey look am...there was a time his son was gonna have a birthday party at his crib...he told my senior colleagues..he didn't inform me o....I wouldn't have shown up anyway even if he did..I no show up for the party others did except for another colleague who he thought I convinced not to show up too ..the party was on a Saturday...fast forward to Monday...he called a meeting where he threaten me he was gonna sack me for not showing up and also causing the other not to show up...this is a job I resume 9am to 8:30pm at night As in where I stay was very far from work...most Times I get home 10:30pm 11pm.. then wake up 7am again the next morning...so I wouldn't love to joke with my Saturdays which is meant for resting...guy I was like a slave in suits during my time in the office...he could send you anything...go buy milk, buy snacks, buy tea
..all sorts ...in suit I could go as far as ikeja to get him Amala for Area F as in I was so tired of it and at the end he will never appreciate you..he has his good deeds oo....but after working for 11months I realized my goals can't march here in his company no career development, nothing...the way u enter na him u go take commot even if u use 11 years ...u can ask my colleagues some them have been there for eight years servicing one loan or the other on low salary...so I resigned....
Op listen up...am not saying u should quit ur job...me sef I almost regretted that I resigned because of the unemployment issues in the country...but I was proud I took a bold step to eradicate modern slavery in my life..
But u need to chill..make sure u have saved enough even if u want to quit...I repeat if ur situation is not improving to ur best interest and u want to quit...make sure u have saved enough....if u haven't.. remain there and save ...yet pray God help you and lead you aright..thanks

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Is It That After Marriage Couples No Longer Find Themselves Attractive? / What Are Your Stay At Home Realities During This Lockdown? / Kenyan Man Builds Wife A House, Gifts Her Iphone 13 Pro Max On Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 220
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.