Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,661 members, 7,820,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Dating A Witch! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Witch! (1204 Views)

Help! I Feel Like A 21st Century Witch / When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / My Experience Dating A Nigerian Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Witch! by evil666(m): 8:12am On Oct 08, 2010
For a lover, if you are to chose among:
A prostittttute
A witch
A thief
Who will you chose if it’s only these 3 categories of people we have and it is an offence not to have a lover. For me perhaps the 2nd.
Re: Dating A Witch! by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 08, 2010
evil666:

A prostittttute love-peddler  grin
A witch
A thief
Who will you chose if it’s only these 3 categories of people we have and it is an offence not to have a lover. For me perhaps the 2nd.

I go for love-peddler, btw I don't believe in witch. A pros can give it to me the way I want it, btw that's her profession so she always sure that her office is clean.

@op still this post is unromantic,
Re: Dating A Witch! by 190: 8:24am On Oct 08, 2010
so much for Nairaland romance!!

I would take the love peddler~
Re: Dating A Witch! by evil666(m): 8:24am On Oct 08, 2010
REALITY101:

I go for love-peddler, btw I don't believe in witch. A pros can give it to me the way I want it, btw that's her profession so she always sure that her office is clean.

@op still this post is unromantic,  

Guy ve u ever slept with a witch, they are good , guy try it and come with your story.
your choice of a prostitute well, its ur choice, but that goes with high risk
Re: Dating A Witch! by 190: 8:30am On Oct 08, 2010
evil666:

Guy ve u ever slept with a witch, they are good , guy try it and come with your story.
your choice of a love-peddler well, its your choice, but that goes with high risk

and witch and thief do not come wiv high risk,

the love peddler can always get tested!
Re: Dating A Witch! by evil666(m): 8:32am On Oct 08, 2010
She can get tested today ok? but are you going to be doing the test everyday
Re: Dating A Witch! by 190: 8:43am On Oct 08, 2010
^^
if possible,

BTW do witches get tested too,

wait till they take you to their coven and eat that evil outta your heart~
Re: Dating A Witch! by Creamish(f): 8:51am On Oct 08, 2010
1st option . . .  with abstinence in d contract tho" . . .   grin
Re: Dating A Witch! by 190: 9:02am On Oct 08, 2010
Creamish:

1st option . . .  with abstinence in d contract tho" . . .   grin

sweetheart im just missin u here, im so cold~ kiss kiss
Re: Dating A Witch! by Creamish(f): 9:19am On Oct 08, 2010
take procold. tongue
Re: Dating A Witch! by 190: 9:23am On Oct 08, 2010
^^
your love is my procold~
Re: Dating A Witch! by Creamish(f): 9:40am On Oct 08, 2010
na him b say u go die na . .cos d love no de. cool
Re: Dating A Witch! by sohiemi(m): 9:48am On Oct 08, 2010
Dis evil magana wetin be dis sef?dis one na primary skool talk na,besides i dey fear u cos u don fc.uk witch b4,u truly are EVIL
Re: Dating A Witch! by evil666(m): 10:18am On Oct 08, 2010
s.ohiemi:

Dis evil magana wetin be dis sef?dis one na primary skool talk na,besides i dey fear u cos u don fc.uk witch b4,u truly are EVIL

In this our society we are too scared of witches, they are just normal beings just that some fly at night.
All those ogbanje girls and river/marine chicks that we blow, are they not all witches? they are very fine and good in bed.
Re: Dating A Witch! by tjskii(f): 1:30pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^^^ gosh guy u is truly evil tongue tongue
Re: Dating A Witch! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Oct 08, 2010
evil666:

A prostittttute
A witch
A thief

Then I pledge guilty.
Re: Dating A Witch! by 190: 2:41pm On Oct 08, 2010
tjskii:

^^^^ gosh guy u is truly evil tongue tongue

sweetheart,

I was thinking abt u~
Re: Dating A Witch! by tjskii(f): 5:32pm On Oct 08, 2010
youngman freee me na,i no wan do,na by force tongue tongue
Re: Dating A Witch! by 190: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2010
^^

please its not by force

I loff u and kant help it~
Re: Dating A Witch! by Nobody: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2010
i like evil666 speaks his mind, shi_t can't do witches she could put a spell on my stuff and padlock it for life, can't do love peddlers HIV risk i will go for the thief meaning i have to keep my stash safe, word
Re: Dating A Witch! by AqRiUsAge(f): 10:18pm On Oct 08, 2010
I'd take the thief i think. Even if he steals, its okay while we live apart. If we ever end up cohabitating, whatever he steals from me, will still remain in our home. haha Besides, he'll be stealing from the prostitutes and the witch, but then again, the witch might put a spell on hhim and his family (which would include me) so maybe I'd better date the witch instead?! Forget the prostitute. That one is bound to be cursed by the witch someday.
Re: Dating A Witch! by odupope: 12:08am On Oct 09, 2010
YOU CAN BEAT THE CURRENT NOKIA MARKET IN NIGERIA BY GETING YOUR LONG DESIRED NOKIA PHONES AT A VERY RIDICULOUS CHEAP PRICE, I.E NOKIA N 900 IS SOLD FOR 27000 NAIRA AND NOKIA N8 SOLD FOR 28000 NAIRA, FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GO ABOUT GETING THIS PHONES DO CONTACT ME ON 07061314694
Re: Dating A Witch! by Dsense(m): 12:53am On Oct 09, 2010
odupope:

YOU CAN BEAT THE CURRENT NOKIA MARKET IN NIGERIA BY GETING YOUR LONG DESIRED NOKIA PHONES AT A VERY RIDICULOUS CHEAP PRICE, I.E NOKIA N 900 IS SOLD FOR 27000 NAIRA AND NOKIA N8 SOLD FOR 28000 NAIRA, FOR MORE INFO ON HOW TO GO ABOUT GETING THIS PHONES DO CONTACT ME ON 07061314694
Would some1 complain to da moderator bout dis Moderfuuckker !!!!!.
Re: Dating A Witch! by hinduism(f): 8:03am On Oct 09, 2010
I will go for the witch so he will make me richer
Re: Dating A Witch! by Coretalk(m): 9:52am On Oct 09, 2010
hinduism:

Who tell you witches bring anything good. why do u think they are feared and hated.

I think a thief is less risky than the others, , the only danger is that she might get cauhgt or killed. and if so, i move on.
Re: Dating A Witch! by InkedNerd(f): 9:55am On Oct 09, 2010
What was the point of this thread anyway?
Re: Dating A Witch! by evil666(m): 6:47pm On Oct 10, 2010
hinduism:

good, and she f@cks well too
Re: Dating A Witch! by ice234: 7:55pm On Oct 10, 2010
since i dont beleive in witch, i will go for it

(1) (Reply)

Can U Date Your Boss / Is This Spiritual Conjeal? / What Is The Chemistry Behind Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.