Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,679 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday (54771 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by MarieSucre(f): 10:30am On Jul 01, 2019
jayson87:
Devil has won the battle. The so called elect leading a protest against the church. This is how it starts. I weep for them. Without a doubt the church is now a social center

The so-called elect should have kept quiet se. What would Jesus have done?
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Resurgent2016: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2019
Amakavula:
So we Abuja residents came out emass yesterday and stood up to the COZA pastor, even with his security thugs just to protest his treatment of women. And stand with Mrs Dakolo !

Here are some of the images from that protest, and yours truly, Amaka baby kiss was there in flesh, can you spot me ? wink

Joblessness at its peak.

Protesting over something that is purely hear-say. Gandauje was caught on camera collecting bribes, you didnt come out to protest, unemployment is high, insecurity is rife, our education and health systems are in shambles, no protest. These are well known facts, instead you went to protest an unsubstantiated allegation and you are proud to mention this was how you spent your Sunday....

The police should have rounded up the protesters for constituting a nuisance to society

1 Like

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by MarieSucre(f): 10:31am On Jul 01, 2019
Olalan:
This is making no sense anymore.

It will not make sense to you. Did you also say the same things when people were protesting SARS?
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Sufisunni: 10:31am On Jul 01, 2019
Keep on taking brief for an accussed rapist and ex cultist and condemning a rape victim. We've seen people both in other walks of life and church been prosecuted for rape crime committed decades ago. Why should this pastor be different? May anyone who support a rapist in any form be a victim of it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by laudate: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2019
FakeHamdan101:
These are obviously the jobless ones. protesting over something you are not sure of. What if he didn't do it. He should have his time in court & not this stupid protest. We have bigger issues plaguing this nation but no protest rather people are wasting their energy protesting about a story told that no one could verify
So who is stopping him from going to court?? shocked

Let him go to court nah, and see how more skeletons in his cupboard will get exposed...

The gates of the courts are open and wide, to all who decide to step into its' hallowed chambers. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by MarieSucre(f): 10:32am On Jul 01, 2019
lilmax:
iconic fools

doing it because its a celeb

they will protest till their bones are weak

go and look for something better to do with your lives

if it was a different person I would have looked more into it, not because its a weak man's wife with grudge in his mind about a pastor committing the same sin he committed

pastor dey knack you, choir master dey knack you too, yet you come out dey fool yourself after 100years

So because it's a pastor you will not look into it?

Na wa o! Brainwashed is an understatement. Christianity is a joke in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Dredgemaster(m): 10:33am On Jul 01, 2019
sLentlover7778:
And somebody will come out and say Nigeria go better
. I give up on Nigeria.. imagine fulani herdmens and boko harem killing Christians nobody come out for protest..

If only Nigerians can react to every bad government ,killings and kidnapping with the same zeal on coza case nothing will stop us from becoming one of the best countries in the world..
. Many are mad, few are roaming
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by hopexter(m): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2019
Even the women who are molesters came out too undecided I SAY NO TO RAPE but my mind doesn't just accept this to be RAPE. lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by MarieSucre(f): 10:35am On Jul 01, 2019
sLentlover7778:
. I give up on Nigeria.. imagine fulani herdmens and boko harem killing Christians nobody come out for protest..

If only Nigerians can react to every bad government ,killings and kidnapping with the same zeal on coza case nothing will stop us from becoming one of the best countries in the world..

If only Nigerians can react with same zeal... If only Nigerians can fly at night... If only Nigerians can swim in ocean...

OGA WHY DIDN'T YOU REACT!! DEM TIE YOUR LEG!!

Everytime people come out to protest for something they believe in, there are always people like you who will not come out to do anything but sit down behind your phones and computers and be giving unsolicited advice on what protest they feel they should "really do", mtchewww.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Ayoola84: 10:36am On Jul 01, 2019
We know you love your nollywood movies and based on the fact that we love you and want you to have a great month...we decided to create a YouTube channel with latest Nollywood movies.
Kindly Subscribe and enjoy the latest dopest Nollywood movies at the comfort of your home.

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UCYRZySsWdMauefP8mx7tH4w/videos

Watch the latest Funke Akindele Series ........... AIYETORO TOWN

Click on the link ........ Like and subscribe

1 Like

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by laudate: 10:38am On Jul 01, 2019
Breaking news... the pastor steps down from the pulpit.

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Funkybabee(f): 10:40am On Jul 01, 2019
Jobless, hypocrite people
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by akdjr(m): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2019
I still don't know how men enjoy sex by raping a woman? You just push a woman down and forcefully penetrate without pre-intimacy.... I can't even imagine myself having sex with a girl without asking her out and that has been the reason why I can't have sex with a sex worker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Nobody: 10:42am On Jul 01, 2019
truekingmike:
The more I read these COZA saga the more I get irritated by daft comments that follow.

Because rape is bad doesn't make false accusation good.

Busola said Bimbo raped her and Bimbo said he did not rape her. Instead of people to be neutral and watch as things unfold before supporting anyone of them base on facts, no my people will not. Because rape is bad they must crush anybody that is accused of rape especially if the person is pastor because pastor is not human being.

What is now the difference between these people behavior (especially those who went to His church with placards today) and those who lynch at the mention of thief?

Pls where did u see Bimbo in the story? undecided undecided
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by bossrillboss: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2019
DavidEsq:
So u are that k-legged geh wearing stevie Wonder's shades? So all the mouth u have been making here, na u be that, las las cheesy
..badt mouth.lol

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by lilmax(m): 10:43am On Jul 01, 2019
MarieSucre:

So because it's a pastor you will not look into it?

Na wa o! Brainwashed is an understatement. Christianity is a joke in Nigeria.
you should read more and react less
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by greggng: 10:46am On Jul 01, 2019
princeade86:
When ESE Walter talked of this many years ago, no single person came out to protest. So because dakolo is a celebrity, he want to use it to bring down fatoyinbo.

That is what makes this one very interesting ...if you did it ones and get away , you might not be lucky with the second and third...that's is why they say everyday for the thief one day for the owner. That one day is always serious
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by MarieSucre(f): 10:50am On Jul 01, 2019
lilmax:
you should read more and react less

Take your own advice, Mr-she-knack-pastor, she-knack-choir-master-so-she-shouldn't-come-and-talk.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2019
I can spot u. U d light skinned lady in the second pix wearing white scarf on her head sitting down and pinging phonecheesy.
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Olugbenga1234: 10:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Jobless people
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 01, 2019
I have made up my mind not to make any comments on this Issue,i have also taken shots for the wrong reasons,so I know what it is for people to have public opinion about you. It really could be crazy because everyone is quick to judge.My only sin then was not knowing my biological father it was one event that really traumatized me and I lost considerable weight which I haven't gotten back till now.I don't know who is the guilty party here but I am definitely not taking side,i only have one advice for both of them,they should both be strong for this cup too shall pass away.Back to why I made a comment Amaka I hope if say you are the lady with the low cut you won't disappoint me.. the babe set sha
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by laudate: 10:55am On Jul 01, 2019
Resurgent2016:
Joblessness at its peak.

Protesting over something that is purely hear-say. Gandauje was caught on camera collecting bribes, you didnt come out to protest, unemployment is high, insecurity is rife, our education and health systems are in shambles, no protest. These are well known facts, instead you went to protest an unsubstantiated allegation and you are proud to mention this was how you spent your Sunday....

The police should have rounded up the protesters for constituting a nuisance to society
Wait first... lemme ask you one question. sad How many protests have you organised and led personally, against all the issues you listed up here? Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Kyrx(m): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2019
This woman reminded me of the most beautiful African woman I've ever seen; in a music video by Sogha Niger- Ma'am Francophonie.

She's beautiful.

#Saynotorape
#RapeisEvil

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Larrykaysail(m): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2019
princeade86:
Even eleha joined the protest.
lol maybe na her church
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by budaatum: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Amakavula:
So we Abuja residents came out emass yesterday and stood up to the COZA pastor, even with his security thugs just to protest his treatment of women. And stand with Mrs Dakolo !

Here are some of the images from that protest, and yours truly, Amaka baby kiss was there in flesh, can you spot me ? wink
Well done Amaka, you protested the one that pain you.

To all you people who Fulani herdsmen de pain, learn from Amaka and stake your own stand!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Resurgent2016: 11:08am On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:

Wait first... lemme ask you one question. sad How many protests have you organised and led personally, against all the issues you listed up here? Tell the truth and let the devil be ashamed.

I haven't done any, and I commend anyone who will take out time to protest for a worthy cause. However, its makes little to no sense protesting over an issue in which the truth is known only by the 2 people involved. If they truly want to make society better they should take up a worthy cause where the facts are clearly known like the ones I mentioned earlier
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by prinsam30: 11:10am On Jul 01, 2019
Antoeni:
I DONT KNOW THE #COZA HEAD PASTOR IN PERSON BUT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.

A Pastor who has a close relationship with you, who could invite you anywhere to meet him up and you will willingly meet him up because of the Father and daughter relationship both of you have created over time, suddenly wakes up early in the morning by 7AM as brilliant and smart as he looks, summoned courage left his family (Wife and Child) to visit your family house that early hour, not minding if anyone would be at home, you opened the door, he pushed you, pulled off his trousers and raped you, you didn't scream, no! You tried to scream but he covered your mouth in the parlor of your family house, overpowered you in your parents house, when he was done raping you he didn't rush out, he still went to the car and got a drink and gave to you comfortably not minding if anyone might come in to see the blood stains, And finally with the way she described her compound I wondered who opened the gate that early hours of the day.... Don't also forget that her sister was at home. Dumb storyline, from a dumb Author..... I don't support rape, but your story should be truthful enough to convince smart people.

Before I forget, with the way she described her family house, I believe her family is well to do to an extent an average family, and at 18 and as smart and outspoken as you said earlier on, why didn't you tell it to your parents immediately so they can take up the case immediately, why wait till now?

There are things you tell smart people and they would believe not this crab. Something might have transpired between you both which I don't know but not this story.

I've been seeing a lot of post from people concluding on this matter, think before you write

My advice to every young lady or young man out there, if you ever become a victim of rape which I pray you won't become speak out immediately..

I say no to Rape, but this story got few lapses me view tho

what wonder me most be say, the so called sister and mother have remained mute to this allegations, honestly this story doesn't add up Aswear
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by JimohMomoh: 11:11am On Jul 01, 2019
DavidEsq:
So u are that k-legged geh wearing stevie Wonder's shades? So all the mouth u have been making here, na u be that, las las cheesy

I think this is her pic

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Myself2(m): 11:13am On Jul 01, 2019
princeade86:
When ESE Walter talked of this many years ago, no single person came out to protest. So because dakolo is a celebrity, he want to use it to bring down fatoyinbo.

The second part of your statement spoilt the whole thing,,,,it shows your shameless bias and support for the accused.
Flip it this way, so because Dakolo is a celebrity, he should keep quiet about a monster(irrespective of who the monster is) that raped his wife, just to avoid a situation where people like you will say he wants to pull down somebody ?

I pray that your sister, wife or future wife will not be raped by any monster and that you won't have to live with that trauma

1 Like

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Seunannointing: 11:14am On Jul 01, 2019
sLentlover7778:

Most of them are hypocrites

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Joshua Iginla's 2017 Prophecy About Buhari's Health / “Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.