Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday (54774 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Myself2(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2019
See as fine fine gehs just full the protest venue,,,,hmmm correct opportunity to get new bae wink
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by okeniti: 11:17am On Jul 01, 2019
The heroes and heroines of Nigeria today.
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Tareq1105: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2019
princeade86:
When ESE Walter talked of this many years ago, no single person came out to protest. So because dakolo is a celebrity, he want to use it to bring down fatoyinbo.

No, fatoyinbo brought himself down. His behavior and acts is below the standard expected of a man of God that he claims to be.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by almakiyyun(m): 11:23am On Jul 01, 2019
princeade86:
Even eleha joined the protest.

that is an example of unity in diversity.
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by elonize(m): 11:25am On Jul 01, 2019
semyman:
Na Dem
Disvirgins them for rituals
wait,wetin I just c now,nobi illuminati sign b dat
Abu n.a. somtin else dem dey do
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by grandstar(m): 11:30am On Jul 01, 2019
princeade86:
When ESE Walter talked of this many years ago, no single person came out to protest. So because dakolo is a celebrity, he want to use it to bring down fatoyinbo.

You can see why victims keep quiet regarding rape? It's the rapists word against yours.

Ese Walter shouldn't think she failed. Her action might have been what started a strong yearning for justice in Dakolo.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Bestboy11513(m): 11:31am On Jul 01, 2019
TONYE001:

[s]This protest was initiated by someone. I may not know so I shouldn't hastily conclude. Therefore I ask, have YOU made attempts to start a protest against the Fulani menace and others? I'm only inquisitive.

Our country is currently in a messed up state. There are MANY reasons to start a protest. Sexual molestation (surprisingly on the increase recently) is one of such reasons. It's a very, very valid reason so I see nothing wrong in this.

Today, the gentleman behind this protest has done his little in fighting the numerous vices confronting our nation. Perhaps you and I should follow his leading and start other protests against other (similarly important) wahalas.

Good morning.[/s]
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by grandstar(m): 11:32am On Jul 01, 2019
lilmax:
iconic fools

doing it because its a celeb

they will protest till their bones are weak

go and look for something better to do with your lives

if it was a different person I would have looked more into it, not because its a weak man's wife with grudge in his mind about a pastor committing the same sin he committed

pastor dey knack you, choir master dey knack you too, yet you come out dey fool yourself after 100years

Better late than never.! Or do you prefer he goes Scot free?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Elobless: 11:33am On Jul 01, 2019
Nonsense. empty bottles making noise
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by odudueffiom(m): 11:33am On Jul 01, 2019
see their faces ,no go protest ruga settlement,go de follow falsehood....
have you asked ya self why she is speaking out now? see their faces ,no go protest ruga settlement,go de follow falsehood....
have you asked ya self why she is speaking out now?
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by owoshuyi(m): 11:37am On Jul 01, 2019
I SIGHT YOU BRO wink wink wink
Amakavula:
So we Abuja residents came out emass yesterday and stood up to the COZA pastor, even with his security thugs just to protest his treatment of women. And stand with Mrs Dakolo !

Here are some of the images from that protest, and yours truly, Amaka baby kiss was there in flesh, can you spot me ? wink

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by DavidEsq(m): 11:40am On Jul 01, 2019
JimohMomoh:

I think this is her pic
Lie angry. Where is the crowd with her? Look at the crowd pix. U see am there. I would not be swayed by diversionary attempts of shenanigans grin
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by eluquenson(m): 11:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Nigerians are Nigeria's greatest problems.
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by CableWire: 11:41am On Jul 01, 2019
No light, no jobs, RUGA is at your door Steps!

Nigeria is becoming the capital of poor people in the world.
Sars are killing people on daily basis, the evil politicians are around you, election was rigged, kidnappings even on the high ways, too many to mention. You did not protest!

We have police, court, DSS and other Human right organizations. You refused to file any suit against the PASTOR with your evidences and people foolishly came out to protest for an allegation.

Is this protest not suppose to come after the court has given a judgement not satisfactory to you?

Why do people allow sentiments and emotions to murder their sense of reasoning and judgment?

If you can organize this protest within 3 days for mere allegation and refuse to do this for years against the injustice of your Govt against the masses then, you are fools.

We have too many foolish people and youths in Nigeria. The sole reason the head called the body 'weak' with the term lazy.

I weep and I pity this country with its educated products...
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by saint4larin(m): 11:43am On Jul 01, 2019
They are all stupid for coming out like that...
I see nothing but battalions of fools......
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Enyimbamercedes: 11:44am On Jul 01, 2019
I see some aboki women...the one who coined the word "wakaring" during the election

Please when you people are done, ensure you invite us to protest against imams and alhajis who commit rape daily by marrying underage girls and giving them VVF

Una well done
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by TONYE001(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=Bestboy11513 post=79834698][/quote]

An intelligent counter would have been better.
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by VULCAN(m): 11:45am On Jul 01, 2019
The discerning know that there is an unseen hand behind all this.

Nigerians that have not picketed on issues that relate to their economic welfare will just show up to picket a church.

Many have eyes but very few see
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Frankzz300: 11:45am On Jul 01, 2019
There is a reason d white man call sense common. Life is simple but d simplicity of life is complex for some people. How? Where? When? Doesn't matter? He without sin should cast d first stone... Hypocrites. Keep supporting some woman dat wonna tarnish one's career. Myb there were other men that raped d woman but because CoZA pastor is popular, she wonna tarnish his imagine. RUBBISH!!!
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Bestboy11513(m): 11:47am On Jul 01, 2019
TONYE001:

An intelligent counter would have been better.
For someone who has nothing else to do.
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by zolapower: 11:53am On Jul 01, 2019
Amakavula:
So we Abuja residents came out emass yesterday and stood up to the COZA pastor, even with his security thugs just to protest his treatment of women. And stand with Mrs Dakolo !

Here are some of the images from that protest, and yours truly, Amaka baby kiss was there in flesh, can you spot me ? wink

Amaka go and marry time they go oo. And i hope you won't look for a vulnerable person to cast the stone of " he raped me when I was 40years " now I want him to pay ,when u are in ur 60's
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by eneyoduke(m): 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Have not seen Charly Boy
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by TONYE001(m): 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Bestboy11513:

For someone who has nothing else to do.

This is an online forum where people can meet and share ideas in a civil manner. Being able to engage someone in an intelligent discuss without attacking his/her person shows maturity.

We do not know each other. Most likely, we haven't met before. You therefore cannot imply that I have nothing else to do. Neither can I.

If you are willing to bring forward your argument without throwing tantrums, I'd reply. Otherwise, this would be it.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by zolapower: 12:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Frankzz300:
There is a reason d white man call sense common. Life is simple but d simplicity of life is complex for some people. How? Where? When? Doesn't matter? He without sin should cast d first stone... Hypocrites. Keep supporting some woman dat wonna tarnish one's career. Myb there were other men that raped d woman but because CoZA pastor is popular, she wonna tarnish his imagine. RUBBISH!!!

Guy you must have stolen that line from my previous post and God bless you for that . You are really a mind reader , just u let that jobless amakavula alone ,she has forgotten karma is homeless and knows everyone's addresses . Let her shine her kongo teeth here and forget she has a brother and may have sons too. One day it will be done one her
" Let him without sin be the first to caste a stone " is not just for the sake of cautioning would be sinners to desist from being sinner but to watch over there shoulder that same accusations may find you out one day . " Judgment is mine " says God " Do not recompensed evil for evil " #busola has passed the judgment on Fatoyinbo before her creator (God) already . So it's left to God to know who to recompensed the evil for now .
I will never be a party to support evil but this action should have long taking long before now . Not after having kids who wise ENOUGH to read the biggest and smallest of all group of words and understanding .
Smh !

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by slimvis: 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FQ2-dQqup-M&t=3s

I think He did it, i also have a similar story to share but to be honest, i have to accept some responsibility

Guy you must have stolen that line from my previous post and God bless you for that . You are really a mind reader , just u let that jobless amakavula alone ,she has forgotten karma is homeless and knows everyone's addresses . Let her shine her kongo teeth here and forget she has a brother and may have sons too. One day it will be done one her
" Let him without sin be the first to caste a stone " is not just for the sake of cautioning would be sinners to desist from being sinner but to watch over there shoulder that same accusations may find you out one day . " Judgment is mine " says God " Do not recompensed evil for evil " #busola has passed the judgment on Fatoyinbo before her creator (God) already . So it's left to God to know who to recompensed the evil for now .
I will never be a party to support evil but this action should have long taking long before now . Not after having kids who wise ENOUGH to read the biggest and smallest of all group of words and understanding .
Smh ! [/quote]
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Playthepianos: 12:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amakavula:

did you realize that you were actually supposed to be in church by the time you were protesting?
MEANWHILE,
I am sure you do not want to miss this one too
Click HERE to see it
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by TLION(m): 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fooooooools
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Omofranca(f): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
ubunja:
Lol that's how many people? 23?

you meant it in jest but the protesters are actually many because ironically, these numbers are separately Biblical numbers of strength:

'where 2 or 3 are gathered...'
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by darkelf: 12:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
lilmax:
iconic fools

doing it because its a celeb

they will protest till their bones are weak

go and look for something better to do with your lives

if it was a different person I would have looked more into it, not because its a weak man's wife with grudge in his mind about a pastor committing the same sin he committed

pastor dey knack you, choir master dey knack you too, yet you come out dey fool yourself after 100years

The hypocrisy in Nigeria stinks

How many of them joined Ezekwesili to protest for Leah Sharibu? How many of them protested for Chibok girls?

How many of them has protested to the National Assembly against the humongous salaries and allowances of our lawmakers in the midst of hardship?

How many of them has protested against intimidation/extrajudicial killings by SARS? Ho many of them has protested against the Pentecostal pastors that emotionally blackmail members into giving their hard earned money as tithes and offerings?

Yet they mile around in their thousands for a cause that hasn't been fully investigated. This country cannot be better in this generation. It's not a cause. Let my abroad PhD admission work, make I leave this country. The followers are worse than the leaders.

angry
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by wealth2al(m): 1:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by princeade86(m): 1:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Myself2:

The second part of your statement spoilt the whole thing,,,,it shows your shameless bias and support for the accused.
Flip it this way, so because Dakolo is a celebrity, he should keep quiet about a monster(irrespective of who the monster is) that raped his wife, just to avoid a situation where people like you will say he wants to pull down somebody ?

I pray that your sister, wife or future wife will not be raped by any monster and that you won't have to live with that trauma
how do u sure he raped her? Were u there. I pray also that u shud not be victim of false accusations
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Myself2(m): 1:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
princeade86:
how do u sure he raped her? Were u there. I pray also that u shud not be victim of false accusations

I've been a victim of false accusations and Im sure I'll still be falsely accused in future so save your lame prayer for yourself. Tell me, has your sister or future wife been raped before ??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) / There Is No Heaven & Hell - Pastor Abosom As He Abandons His Christian Faith

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.