Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,037 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday (54778 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Reacts To Coza’s Rape Saga / Busola Dakolo: Nigerians To Protest At COZA Church On Sunday Over Rape Allegatio / Ese Walter Of COZA Sex Scandal Separates From Husband (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by forinclay: 1:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
I DONT KNOW THE #COZA HEAD PASTOR IN PERSON BUT THIS IS WHAT I HAVE TO SAY.

A Pastor who has a close relationship with you, who could invite you anywhere to meet him up and you will willingly meet him up because of the Father and daughter relationship both of you have created over time, suddenly wakes up early in the morning by 7AM as brilliant and smart as he looks, summoned courage left his family (Wife and Child) to visit your family house that early hour, not minding if anyone would be at home, you opened the door, he pushed you, pulled off his trousers and raped you, you didn't scream, no! You tried to scream but he covered your mouth in the parlor of your family house, overpowered you in your parents house, when he was done raping you he didn't rush out, he still went to the car and got a drink and gave to you comfortably not minding if anyone might come in to see the blood stains, And finally with the way she described her compound I wondered who opened the gate that early hours of the day.... Don't also forget that her sister was at home. Dumb storyline, from a dumb Author..... I don't support rape, but your story should be truthful enough to convince smart people.

Before I forget, with the way she described her family house, I believe her family is well to do to an extent an average family, and at 18 and as smart and outspoken as you said earlier on, why didn't you tell it to your parents immediately so they can take up the case immediately, why wait till now?

There are things you tell smart people and they would believe not this crab. Something might have transpired between you both which I don't know but not this story.

I've been seeing a lot of post from people concluding on this matter, think before you write.
Am not saying he didn't or he did it, but this is my view on this storyline. He might have his short coming which I don't know about but for this storyline, it's a no.

Finally! If this story is exactly the way she said it, then the Pastor way having psychology issues when it happen, he was having mental problems, or was on high drugs.
because no one in his right sense will do it this way.

My advice to every young lady or young man out there, if you ever become a victim of rape which I pray you won't become speak out immediately..
I say no to Rape, but this story got few lapses me view tho

Son of grace

1 Like

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by ubunja(m): 2:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Omofranca:

you meant it in jest but the protesters are actually many because ironically, these numbers are separately Biblical numbers of strength:

'where 2 or 3 are gathered...'
oh please

There are more people in a club than in that protest

You're all making noise cause it's a celeb

Your wouldn't be this up in arms for an ordinary person. So I don't know what disgusts me more you or the alleged rapist
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by sammylove22(m): 2:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Them no go church?
So this new government will just start like they stared in 2015 one month, for month news. Keeping us busy till the next 4yrs
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Awaja(m): 2:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
EVEN okemude whom I thought was in SK follow protest ?
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Rmpopman: 2:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
@amakavula you've done well.....but what are you people going to do to the evil president buhari, who forcefully raped every Nigerians and stole their mandate?
Amakavula:
So we Abuja residents came out emass yesterday and stood up to the COZA pastor, even with his security thugs just to protest his treatment of women. And stand with Mrs Dakolo !

Here are some of the images from that protest, and yours truly, Amaka baby kiss was there in flesh, can you spot me ? wink

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by laudate: 2:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Frankzz300:
There is a reason d white man call sense common. Life is simple but d simplicity of life is complex for some people. How? Where? When? Doesn't matter? He without sin should cast d first stone... Hypocrites. Keep supporting some woman dat wonna tarnish one's career. Myb there were other men that raped d woman but because CoZA pastor is popular, she wonna tarnish his imagine. RUBBISH!!!
Why are you holding brief for the man?? shocked The same man that is providing watery excuses in order to cover up, simply because he can't offer a detailed robust defence, to clear his name?

The gates to the law courts are open. If he feels Busola is lying, let him sue her for defamation if he has the guts! End of story.... sad

He has even stepped down from the pulpit sef, after the heat became too much!

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by martinosi: 2:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amakavula:
So we Abuja residents came out emass yesterday and stood up to the COZA pastor, even with his security thugs just to protest his treatment of women. And stand with Mrs Dakolo !

Here are some of the images from that protest, and yours truly, Amaka baby kiss was there in flesh, can you spot me ? wink

Nice Protest Placards..looks like they were imported from Abroad.....hmmmm

So which NGO from Abroad is supporting you guys? is it the #Churchtoo movement from the USA that wants more
women to have leadership roles in churches....
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by martinosi: 2:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amakavula:

Who's the light skined girl in the picture..is she the groups handler

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9740747_duxco2wkaag0db_jpegcdc889acc9db4f094af4ce50f70f0b70
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by martinosi: 2:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amakavula:

Nigerians are soon hungry and gullible...all these people have been paid Naira to be out her protesting....is written
on there faces....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9740752_dvqewuwwaiufw8_jpeg44bc7d23534642ae143443b8366e03af
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by martinosi: 2:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
princeade86:
Nigerians.

Yeah for real..and we all know they were paid money to be out their protesting..nobady is going to be
there without getting paid....the question is who is bankrolling them....and what is the end game...
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by martinosi: 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
semyman:
Na Dem
Disvirgins them for rituals

hmm that a very telling picture... looks like guilty parties on both side...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9741397_fbimg1561959443051_jpeg2967f5525fa9e8413b3c11169561f9c2
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by fkj950ax(m): 2:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
ubunja:
Lol that's how many people? 23?

And its better, for the 23 people made him step down from the pulpit
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by martinosi: 2:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
TONYE001:

This protest was initiated by someone. I may not know so I shouldn't hastily conclude. Therefore I ask, have YOU made attempts to start a protest against the Fulani menace and others? I'm only inquisitive.

Our country is currently in a messed up state. There are MANY reasons to start a protest. Sexual molestation (surprisingly on the increase recently) is one of such reasons. It's a very, very valid reason so I see nothing wrong in this.

Today, the gentleman behind this protest has done his little in fighting the numerous vices confronting our nation. Perhaps you and I should follow his leading and start other protests against other (similarly important) wahalas.

Good morning.

See the bold...you are right.. they is some agenda by someone somewhere....
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by martinosi: 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Who has her number, I want ask her something urgently

Seems like we all have questions to ask her like who paid you guys to be out there

What the name of the organisation funding the protest and who also prompted the lady accusing the pastor
to do the interview....

we need answers on both sides....

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9741561_screenshot20190701094857_jpeg9c79b44ba2cc28aa7361793581ef1b2c
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by martinosi: 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Myself2:
See as fine fine gehs just full the protest venue,,,,hmmm correct opportunity to get new bae wink

University students..they were paid to be there...Everyone appears to have a price in 9JA....so sad...
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by martinosi: 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
Funkybabee:
Jobless, hypocrite people

University Students...hey they have to make money somehow..they were paid to protest...they will look at it
as being better than sleeping with a sugar-daddy....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by tinnymerit(m): 3:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
But if it's RUGA or other kidnapping case,they won't come out.
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by martinosi: 3:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
tinnymerit:
But if it's RUGA or other kidnapping case,they won't come out.

The are all paid protestors...they have been promised at least 5-10k each...

they are exposing themselves..a independent journalist asked one protestor how much he was paid in this 1min video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rVVvU6uKvsE
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by FakeHamdan101: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
laudate:

So who is stopping him from going to court?? shocked

Let him go to court nah, and see how more skeletons in his cupboard will get exposed...

The gates of the courts are open and wide, to all who decide to step into its' hallowed chambers. cheesy
what i'm simply saying is the Dakolo's can take him to court. That she came out to say she was raped has not confirmed anything, yet some jobless Nigerians went to protest in his in his church for an uncomfirmed story. We have other pressing issues that require protest but you wont see them
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Kingrexyl(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amakavula:
More..
Dumb girl
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Kingrexyl(m): 3:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amakavula:
grin grin she os pretty but that isn't me.. grin
Olodo
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by alphaNomega: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
After a forensic analysis, nothing can be more true...
Facts are as follows.

1. Pst Biodun did not violently r@pe Busola. He manupulated her into agreeing to open her legs after being romantic with her.
2. Busola was a virgin prior to her experience with Biodun
3. They had multiple consentual s3x as at then
4. She fell madly in love with him as at then
5. He broke her heart as a result of a promise he couldnt fulfill. Maybe she expected him to throw his wife and marry her later on I cant say what that was its between both of them.
6. She became promiscuous due to the emotional trauma Biodun placed on her at an early age.
7. She left a trail of whoredom before she met Timi.
8. They started having crisis in marriage. Timi made her talk
9. Looking back at her life over the years, and how messed up it had been, she connected the dots back to Biodun blaming him for her misery
10. she then came up with the rape story because she felt that consentual sex at that age was still rape(she didnt know at that time tho)
11. shes a pained woman living in regrets of how she ruined her youth and blames Biodun for her mysery
12. She want to see him suffer thats the only way she feels she would heal..

"Hell hath no fury than a scorned woman"

Everyone who has lived a promiscuous life will always try to escape the shame by blaming someone else. She already had in it her to be able to knack the guy on a car bonnet.

We know them. Spoilt adventurous brats. Her sister too was the same and Biodun chopped that one too.

I have seen this exact thing happen to a couple before and they did blame someone else after the husband found out after 10 years that he married an ex runz girl.The man was furious and was pushing the wife to help him file charges against the accused figure. We advised him against it because of the revelations we knew witnesses will bring which his did not know about.

After all the drama they still went their separate ways. The Dakolo guy is in something bigger than he can handle and his wife will never tell him the truth

Guys like Dakolo who place themselves at the top level in terms of moral values never recover when they stupidly start digging up their wife's past. After the anger with Biodun ends it will refocus on the wife.

Biodun 15 years ago was a young boy like Busola with both their hormones raging. The Timi guy is a disgrace to manhood. You dig up your wife's whoring history and she easily manipulated you with the most basic lie that comes naturally to a girl cheesy cheesy "I was raped when I was 15" " I lost my virginity while riding a bicycle" That babe will wake up at night, go to the bathroom open Twitter and have a good laugh at how dumb the world is. I'm starting to like her now sef

Look at this way, fine clean boy Pastor with women throwing themselves at you. His mission was none other than CHOP ONE CHOP ALL. Let's not judge him by who he is now. Times were different in Nigeria then and clearly did not rape her.

He chopped her and the sister and still chopped her again after Dakolo came into the picture. He has a right to be angry. The pastor made an error of judgement and so did the spoilt brat.

THE BIGGEST TRUTH OF IT IS THAT THE DAKOLOS ARE PAINED THAT BIODUN MOVED AHEAD TO BECOME SUCCESSFUL. IF HE WERE A POOR FARMER OR TRUCK PUSHER MRS DAKOLO WOULD HAVE HEALED YEARS AGO. THIS BEHAVIOUR OF BITTERNESS HAS REPEATED ITSELF SO MANY TIMES IN HISTORY. I AM NOT SAYING BIODUN IS CLEAN..NO HE IS SOILED TOO. BUT BUSOLA IS PAINTING HIM FAR DARKER THAN HE IS.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
martinosi:

Who's the light skined girl in the picture..is she the groups handler

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9740747_duxco2wkaag0db_jpegcdc889acc9db4f094af4ce50f70f0b70
no, she is the prettiest of them all grin
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Myself2(m): 4:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
martinosi:

University students..they were paid to be there...Everyone appears to have a price in 9JA....so sad...

Oga park well,,,,,rapist defender,,,na you pay them.??
I dey talk of fine fine gehs , e dey yarn everyone has a price.like you have a proof for your outrageous assertion.In any case that should not be the crux of the matter, the crux is is Biodun Fatoyinbo a rapist or not ?? If he is, then protesters should storm his church (fake church) , home, village and everywhere to hound him to his grave

Telling me about a price.
Mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by meobizy(f): 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
So Nairalanders exist in real life?
I thought everyone here was steadily located in their bedrooms or living rooms.
It’s nice to see some people here actually go out and do things.
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by olajide21: 5:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
sLentlover7778:
And somebody will come out and say Nigeria go better
. I give up on Nigeria.. imagine fulani herdmens and boko harem killing Christians nobody come out for protest..

If only Nigerians can react to every bad government ,killings and kidnapping with the same zeal on coza case nothing will stop us from becoming one of the best countries in the world..

Nigerians can't seems to amaze me. It would take the grace of God for unity to come our way. Where there are no unity, you can say bye bye to development.

How could a Nigerian type such a thing as BH kills Chritians alone? How could anyone believe the herdsman only terrorize Christians! The woman who was kidnapped and raped with her daughter through tortured, were they Christians? NO! I believe once we begin to his our neighbours struggle as ours, care for others the way we care for ourselves, Nigeria would begin to develop.

Whatever affect the South should be a concern to the North and vice versa.

We should stand together regardless of faith and ethnic differences and ask for a better country. Let us sit out peacefully at the National Assembly and Aso Rock and demand a better government. These guys milk us dry and play with our sensibilities. They would want us to believe that they are being questions because of their faith but we fail to ask the pertinent questions before taking sides, Are you guilty!

Nigeria! How did she get to her present state? We are greedy as people, we put ourselves first before others and we careless about making her great!
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by ollah2: 5:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
1StopRudeness:

Why are u being sentimental and a Boko Haram apologist... which statistics are u waiting for. Is the video of Abubakar shakarau claiming until Nigeria is an Islamic state they will not stop the killings not enough for you
What do mean by spreading hate? I have folks who have lost friends close family and property to the killings...so talking about it is spreading hate?? U sound like the transgender folks abroad
.... Muslims that die in Boko Haram attacks are only collateral damages...it’s a jihad war..take it or leave it....of course there are other factions of lawless people masquerading as boko Haram kidnapping and raping and looting properties...but don’t get it twisted...the original boko Haram agenda is to kill infidel Christians and install Islamic state

Keep shut and quit being stvpid like your other fellows who do nothing but spread hate, lies and propaganda. Yes boko haram are killing likewise herdsmen, but what statistics proves the victims are all christians. Their recent attacks has been the army, perhaps only christains are in the army by your idiotic and hypocritical logic.

Herdsmen have been killing and attacking villages but nitwits like you are making us believe those villagers are all christians. Every death in the hands of boko haram and herdsmen are all christians. Always victimizing themselves inother to look like saints to the world. Boko haram motive is to kill chrisitians yet they are dominant in the muslim north while the south east is predominant christian is safe. You guys are bunch of dead brains
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Bestboy11513(m): 6:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
TONYE001:

[s]This is an online forum where people can meet and share ideas in a civil manner. Being able to engage someone in an intelligent discuss without attacking his/her person shows maturity.

We do not know each other. Most likely, we haven't met before. You therefore cannot imply that I have nothing else to do. Neither can I.

If you are willing to bring forward your argument without throwing tantrums, I'd reply. Otherwise, this would be it.[/s]

Be quiet, I won't argue with you.
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
ollah2:

Keep shut and quit being stvpid like your other fellows who do nothing but spread hate, lies and propaganda. Yes boko haram are killing likewise herdsmen, but what statistics proves the victims are all christians. Their recent attacks has been the army, perhaps only christains are in the army by your idiotic and hypocritical logic.

Herdsmen have been killing and attacking villages but nitwits like you are making us believe those villagers are all christians. Every death in the hands of boko haram and herdsmen are all christians. Always victimizing themselves inother to look like saints to the world. Boko haram motive is to kill chrisitians yet they are dominant in the muslim north while the south east is predominant christian is safe. You guys are bunch of dead brains

U can’t even dialogue rationally...all I see is insult...as if someone is in an insulting contest with you...
You see ur just screaming statistics...statistics...u don’t know what’s happening...
Have u witness boko Haram attack before..I mean the real boko Haram with the jihad mantra...
They stop you ask you if u are christain or Muslim... tell u to accept Islam..if not u get killed.,, they don’t kill women, they don’t hurt children.fact ..as the Quran permits they can take prisoners of war and use them as sex slave.. this is fact I’m giving u....
And like I said they are some other hoodlums raping and killing disguising as Boko Haram enriching themselves..
Let me now add ..the mosques that get blown up are the ones that have been approached to support the jihad cause with finance. if you refuse as a mosque u get blown up cos u are no different from an infidel if u call urself a Muslim and don’t support Islamic state....another fact
Muslims that bokoharam kill are collateral damage..take it or leave it..u ar free to insult as usual..
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by ollah2: 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
1StopRudeness:

U can’t even dialogue rationally...all I see is insult...as if someone is in an insulting contest with you...
You see ur just screaming statistics...statistics...u don’t know what’s happening...
Have u witness boko Haram attack before..I mean the real boko Haram with the jihad mantra...
They stop you ask you if u are christain or Muslim... tell u to accept Islam..if not u get killed.,, they don’t kill women, they don’t hurt children.fact ..as the Quran permits they can take prisoners of war and use them as sex slave.. this is fact I’m giving u....
And like I said they are some other hoodlums raping and killing disguising as Boko Haram enriching themselves..
Let me now add ..the mosques that get blown up are the ones that have been approached to support the jihad cause with finance. if you refuse as a mosque u get blown up cos u are no different from an infidel if u call urself a Muslim and don’t support Islamic state....another fact
Muslims that bokoharam kill are collateral damage..take it or leave it..u ar free to insult as usual..

Like i said shut up and quit your lies, they stop you ask of your faith and if you aren't a muslim, then you get killed yet there are still millions of native and non native christians in the same north going about their normal day to day businesses. You must think you are discussing with your fellow deadbrains or perhaps a forthgrader. You guys are bunch of haters, liars, bigots and hypocrites
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by Awoleesu(m): 8:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
princeade86:
Even eleha joined the protest.

I tire oh!
Taking out their venom on the scape-goat!

Even those who get 'legitimately' raped every night...
Re: Photos From The COZA Rape Protest In Abuja On Sunday by booksrite001: 8:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
martinosi:
University Students...hey they have to make money somehow..they were paid to protest...they will look at itas being better than sleeping with a sugar-daddy....

embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

“Anal Sex And MouthAction Are Sins Against God” – Nigerian Lady. See Reactions / Two Ghanaian Evangelists Fight Over Offering At The Market (Photos) / Mystery Trees With Arabic Inscription In Ogun Turn Tourist Attraction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.