Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,106 members, 7,835,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu (7989 Views)

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ / Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Deepfeel(m): 4:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=Amatarasha post=79843979]i want fulani book of d dead to swear ,not tiv sh1t book[/quote
Mind your words it's not a tiv sh*t it's not even a book swerm is as powerful as the rod of Moses
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 4:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=Deepfeel post=79844073][/quote]u dont know hw 2 quote y? Quote me like that next time n mute will reign supreme
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
i want fulani book of d dead to swear ,not tiv sh1t book

Kini na dabi ogunfe.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9743567_aa_jpeg32ca910b38de5358c7a1f1565eae174a

See the date, that was last year.

Who is Guestlander? Is he Sanwo Olu?

What are you saying. The real question is Who crowned that man Sarkin Fulani in lagos? When? How? In yoruba land. Shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Kini na dabi ogunfe.
omo ewure ni e

Omo elede ni e ... Omo ale ni e

I thought u left y coming back 2 kiss my ass again
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:

These ipob are bold face liars..

Oh my goodness, face the fulani and leave ipob na. See in yoruba land, another Ilorin is loading. Leave ipib alone, are you cursed ni.

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

He was on the campaign trail when the picture was taken. Even if he decides to visit him as governor what is wrong about that?

Coward. How did fulani get a throne in lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

What are you saying. The real question is Who crowned that man Sarkin Fulani in lagos? When? How? In yoruba land. Shame.

Who crowned the Sarkin Fulani in Enugu, Anambra and the rest of your ipob villages.

First answer that
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:

There's a difference between Sarkin and Emir and last time I checked, they have Eze igbo in Lagos and all over the North so what's the big deal.

Coward. The yorubas have been fighting Eze ndigbos, fight this emir. Are you blind ni.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Texman21: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
radioactive thread,neutron bullets everywhere
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:

Who crowned the Sarkin Fulani in Enugu, Anambra and the rest of your ipob villages.

First answer that

Are you mad ni. We are talking about Lagos don't you see the pic. Werey.

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Deepfeel(m): 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
u dont know hw 2 quote y? Quote me like that next time n mute will reign supreme
Teach me how to quote properly Biko how is it done?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:
This picture clearly shows there is Sariki Palace in Lagos, and Yorubas are quite

They are quiet. Cowards yaribats. Dirty people.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

Coward. How did fulani get a throne in lagos.

Deluded mofo, even the cowardly Ojukwu had a throne. Anyone can construct anything for himself as long as you keep it in your home.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
How did fulani get that throne in lagos. That is the question. Yorubats are quiet.

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
omo ewure ni e

Omo elede ni e ... Omo ale ni e

I thought u left y coming back 2 kiss my ass again

Omoge ewure.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Deluded mofo, even the cowardly Ojukwu had a throne. Anyone can construct anything for himself as long as you keep it in your home.

But your governor visited the emir in lagos. That is not small throne na. Your father is a slave... abi ni... werey

Leave Ojukwu. Shameless scratched bastard. See the pic on first page- sarkin fulani of lagos , your gov visited.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

But your governor visited the emir in lagos. That is not a small throne na. Your father is a slave... abi ni... werey

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by TundeBricklayer: 4:42pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:

No he did not, the picture was taken last year before the election.
I pity you guys, I still remember your post, where some one asked so Fulani have Sarikin of Lagos and your reply was that "Fulani go about their business respectfully without making noise, without insulting their hosts, without being loud, noisy, local, obnoxious, ignorant, annoying and constituting nuisance like Igbos and clowns from the other side of the Niger" , na the same peaceful Fulani herdsmen are Kidnapping and killing your tribe's men and women, you guys always fail to learn from history, because of your hatred to Igbos, your guys always fighting the wrong battle, never in history of this nation Igbos forcefully occupying others land or killing them, because of hate, those that has done worst still doing to you guys you treat with kids clove, they have dominated Kwara for decades, killed many of your people and leaders, same set killed many of your tribes men in Mile 12 Lagos, Ambode vowed to close the market at the end he chickened out, but he was quick to demolish Oshodi market, you guys were busy fighting Igbos, while Northerners were silently occupying Lagos, I wonder why your kinsmen are saying no to ruga

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

But your governor visited the emir in lagos. That is not a small throne na. Your father is a slave... abi ni... werey

You and your forefathers are slaves and will remain so. You will not get Biafra and if you try any nonsense again your lingua franca will become Yoruba.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yorubas blinded by hatred for igbos, wont see their real enemy. See the throne fulanis have in lagos. How come?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

You and your forefathers are slaves and will remain so. You will not get Biafra and if you try any nonsense again your lingua franca will become Yoruba.

Oya sorry, how did fulani get that throne. And your stupid gov visited. Where is the oba of lagoon?

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

I pity you guys, I still remember your post, where some one asked so Fulani have Sarikin of Lagos and your reply was that "Fulani go about their business respectfully without making noise, without insulting their hosts, without being loud, noisy, local, obnoxious, ignorant, annoying and constituting nuisance like Igbos and clowns from the other side of the Niger" , na the same peaceful Fulani herdsmen are Kidnapping and killing your tribe's men and women, you guys always fail to learn from history, because of your hatred to Igbos, your guys always fighting the wrong battle, never in history of this nation Igbos forcefully occupying others land or killing them, because of hate, those that has done worst still doing to you guys you treat with kids clove, they have dominated Kwara for decades, killed many of your people and leaders, same set killed many of your tribes men in Mile 12 Lagos, Ambode vowed to close the market at the end he chickened out, but he was quick to demolish Oshodi market, you guys were busy fighting Igbos, while Northerners were silently occupying Lagos, I wonder why your kinsmen are saying no to ruga

Who is seeking justice for your people being killed by the same herdsmen? I know Yoruba lives are more important but at least you should worry about your own problems.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

Oya sorry, how did fulani get that throne. And your stupid gov visited. Where is the oba of lagoon?

Worry about your tiny real estate. It will take about 24 hours to march through it.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by boss1310(m): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
if i catch u boss1310
*Attention*
N pple sliding in my dm with impunity know it that hajia ibn amatarashi's Pussi isnt po Ruga nor Yoga
hmm sorry o.never again ma
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:50pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:
Yorubas blinded by hatred for igbos, wont see their real enemy. See the throne fulanis have in lagos. How come?

You ibos should face your problems. You have more than enough to deal with.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Who is seeking justice for your people being killed by the same herdsmen? I know Yoruba lives are more important but at least you should worry about your own problems.

Stop diverting attention. This is yoruba vs fulani throne. Leave ipob out of it.

Oya answer, who crowned that fulani man in lagos. Where is the oba of lagoon. You see yorubas have a problem, a big one. Only a yoruba man would see tnis and still twist it. You are a devilish tribe, i swear.

How did fulani get throne in lagos. Leave ipob alone. ewedu pig.

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 4:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yujin:
Lol. This is the first time I'm hearing of a Fulani Sarki with a throne. Fulanis mostly operate the emirate system with an emir. The word 'Sarki' is Hausa and it's the Hausas that use it outside their primary domain to signify their leader who most times doubles are the fulani nominal kings too. In the absence of the Sarki hausawa in any area, the Fulanis have a leader they term 'Ardo. This leader is well respected even when he has no throne. This new development calls for concern but knowing who the Yorubas are, I'll leave them to their ' sophistication'. That man you see there will most likely head an emirate in the near future. Remember that a Sarkin hausawa is also present in Lagos (recall the one Osinbajo visited before the election). All I see is fulanis pushing the right button in Yorubaland while Yorubas are fixated of sending away Ndigbo from their region. They even say Ndigbo mustn't have anything like 'Eze Ndigbo' in Yorubaland but I'm yet to see any of them kick against a new sarkin fulani. Like some Yorubas will say, 'ko kan aye'. We are watching.
wat pains me is that i have yoruba blood in me ,
Learn igbo ways n match them economically NO dey wont agbero everywhere .. remilekun everywhere
All they do is stay behind d lagos bank ceo tinubu to call igbos unimprintable names amidst envious tribalism

Now dia generation is gone down

I only pity gani adams ffk n odumakin for their wasted effort

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

Stop diverting attention. This is yoruba vs fulani throne. Leave ipob out of it.

Oya answer, who crowned that fulani man in lagos. Where is the oba of lagoon. You see yorubas have a problem, a big one. Only a yoruba man would see tnis and still twist it. You are a devilish tribe, i swear.

How did fulani get throne in lagos. Leave ipob alone. ewedu pig.

There's no Yoruba vs Fulanis. There's only ibos vs mental illness and their absolute obsession with Yoruba.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 4:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

All of you are stuck in the 1700s. No single inch of Yorubaland will be lost to anyone on this planet. Whether you are invading with Ekenedili Chukwu or surreptitiously through other means we are at home.
Says d wretched & unemployed guestlander

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
wat pains me is that i have yoruba blood in me ,
Learn igbo ways n match them economical NO dey wont agbero everywhere .. remilekun everywhere
All they do is stay behind d lagos bank ceo tinubu to call igbos unimprintable names amidst envious tribalism

Now dia generation is gone down

I only pity gani adams ffk n odumakin for their wasted effort

They are a wasted tribe. A very useless tribe. See all we suffer in Nigeria today have their origin in yoruba evil ways.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Economy Gradually Reviving, Says Information Minister, Mohammed Idris / If You Were The President Of Nigeria. / Delta Community Angry Over Gov. Uduaghan's Comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.