Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,261 members, 7,836,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu (7999 Views)

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ / Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

Says by d wretched & unemployed guestlander

I can feed your entire family.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

There's no Yoruba vs Fulanis. There's only ibos vs mental illness and their absolute obsession with Yoruba.

This one is drunk. See the pics again. Lagos emirate loading..

I trust igbos, that emir would not have the mind to seat there in SS/SE. Our youths will descend on him and raze that place. Is he mad?

2 Likes

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Your father is dumb, reason he was defeated and made to crawl in front of Gowon in absolute submission.

How did fulani get a throne in lagos and your elders are quiet. Can you insult a fulani man.

2 Likes

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

This one is drunk. See the pics again. Lagos emirate loading..

I trust igbos, that emir would not have the mind to seat there in SS/SE. Our youths will descend on him. Is he mad?

The same Ibo whose leaders were arrested and taken like cows to Lagos by Obasanjo?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

How did fulani get a throne in lagos and your elders are quiet. Can you insult a fulani man.

You ibo morons are too daft. I can now see why you are in retrogressive mode in Nigeria.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by QueenSekxy(f): 4:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
What's wrong with Igbos? These cowards aren't complaining naa.
Can't you see how happy they are as 2nd class citizens in Kwara? Are they complaining? Leave them to continue fighting Igbos please.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

You ibo morons are too daft.

O boy, get lost. Your generations are slaves. And you are a useless tribe. Don't quote me again.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2019

Governor Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi of Enugu State on Tuesday joined the Muslim community in Enugu at the Central Mosque, Owerri Road, to celebrate the feast of Eid-el-Kabir, calling for special prayers for President Muhammadu Buhari, Vice President Yemi Osinbajo and other leaders in the country.

Mr Ugwuanyi, who was warmly received amid jubilation by Muslim faithful in the state, including the State Commissioner of Police, Danmallam Mohammed; the State Director, State Security Services, (SSS); and Sarkin Hausawa, Abukakar Sambo, among others, felicitated with them and also called for a special prayer for Enugu State.

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/280972-eid-el-kabir-at-enugu-mosque-gov-ugwuanyi-urges-special-prayers-for-buhari-osinbajo-others.html

This is your igbo governor celebrating with the Sarkin in your village.

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by orisa37: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
freddywells81:

Political correct moves / improvement in socio-economic indicators of the state

He don craze.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Can't you see how happy they are as 2nd class citizens in Kwara? Are they complaining? Leave them to continue fighting Igbos please.

My dear, you are right. The cowards prefer their second class title. Let me go and drink zobo. Fulani emirate loading in Wasteland.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
[s]
Fineman87:

Coward. The yorubas have been fighting Eze ndigbos, fight this emir. Are you blind ni.
[/s]

[img]https://3.bp..com/-jLU1DvFFuSw/XBbVUBJn_wI/AAAAAAAAMOI/Qp_y2sHaWR0lH2myaMZiYgtetOVtzrgXwCLcBGAs/s1600/NDIGBO%2BHONOUR%2BSANWO-OLU%2B2.jpg[/img]

https://www.preciouseze.com/2018/12/lagos-apc-governorship-candidate.html

This is your own Sarkin igbo in Lagos.

We don't have time for your tribalism and pettiness in Lagos
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 5:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

O boy, get lost. Your generations are slaves. And you are a useless tribe. Don't quote me again.

Ibos are the slaves in Nigeria. Completely defeated and vanquished. Yorubas don't think much of you and certainly don't give a rat's arse about your puerile opinions.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by orisa37: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
E no concern you op.

You refused to give them RUGA and Yorubas are willing to give them RUGA. So how does a meeting to work out the modalities concern you?

Kosi Ruga Leko.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:

This is your own Sarkin igbo in Lagos.

We don't have time for your pettiness and tribaism

Lubbish. Continue comparing your tribe with igbos. The world knows that igbos are superior to yorubas.

No fulani emir can sit comfortably on a throne in igbo land. Take my word.

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 5:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

What class are you in Nigeria? Fifth class?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

Lubbish. Continue comparing your tribe with igbos. The world knows that igbos are superior to yorubas.

Ojukwu had a throne in his home too. Useless throne for his wife and children.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

What class are you in Nigeria? Fifth class?

mr man, face the topic of fulani throne. No igbo here will engage you. This is yoru-fulani matter. You hear...
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

mr man, face the topic of fulani throne. No igbo here will engage you. This is yoru-fulani matter. You hear...

Crabby Ibo, always angry at the world. Herdsmen are all over his towns and villages but he is crying himself hoarse over Yoruba affairs.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by orisa37: 5:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Why didn't he stand up for you to sit on his throne like the oba lil Wayne did for Bullhari?.

Anyways, welcome to the Lagos emirate.

Lili Wayne is Fulani-Bendel-Ibo.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 5:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

We hear the same ignorant and unintelligent nonsense from internet crack heads all the time..

grin grin
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Yujin(m): 5:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

All of you are stuck in the 1700s. No single inch of Yorubaland will be lost to anyone on this planet. Whether you are invading with Ekenedili Chukwu or surreptitiously through other means we are at home.
Lol. Know your history correctly. It's in the 1800 (19th century) the Afonja debacle happened. Igbos are not after invading anyone.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 5:09pm On Jul 01, 2019
When i said there is a ruga settlement in lekki hamlet u guys doubted me ,dis is wat my dad told me is tinubu's logic( he claim is alausa secret)... He submitted lekki for this 2023 ambition and when he wins as president he will destroy all ruga settlement in yorubaland including lekki badagry ....

Now my question is will he win the 2023 presidency?

Fineman87 tundebricklayer will ss & se allow him win?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 5:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
When i said there is a ruga settlement in lekki hamlet u guys doubted me ,dis is wat my dad told me is tinubu's logic( he claim is alausa secret)... He submitted lekki for this 2023 ambition and when he wins as president he will destroy all ruga settlement in yorubaland including lekki badagry ....

Now my question is will he win the 2023 presidency?

Fineman87 tundebricklayer will ss & se allow him win?

This goat again? Don't you have some grass to eat? How can you resemble a goat so much?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 5:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

I can feed your entire family.
O i forgot in nairaland everyone is a hightarget businessman with out of the world blueprints
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 5:15pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
O i forgot in nairaland everyone is a hightarget businessman with out of the world blueprints

Whatever, I am not about to debate that with you. Goat face.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

You ibo morons are too daft. I can now see why you are in retrogressive mode in Nigeria.
and hausas the ruling class are progressing shey?..sophiscated ode ni e ...everytin is politricks to u , afonja tufiakwa

I have never see a yorubaman insult fulani ,fulani is their god

U yorubas eh , tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 5:18pm On Jul 01, 2019

Igwe Boniface as Eze Ndi-Igbo of Kano

grin grin grin
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by TundeBricklayer: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:

This is your igbo governor celebrating with the Sarkin in your village.

Can you show me Sarkin palace in any Southeastern states

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
and hausas the ruling class are progressing shey?..sophiscated ode ni e ...everytin is politricks to u , afonja tufiakwa

U yorubas eh , tufiakwa

Hausa ruling class exists only in your demented mind. Not long ago an Ijaw was the president was there an Ijaw ruling class? Freaking morons.
Presidents come and go. Next in line Osinbajo, and if you don't like it, take a dive in you know where.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

U yorubas eh , tufiakwa

Yoruba people don't needlessly insult other people, such crude, crass and anti social way of life is limited to you and your kind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP To Senate: Some Nominees Have Failed To Defend Their Corruption Allegations / Thousands Of People Arrive To Join Nnamdi Kanu's ESN(pic&video) / Nigerian Economist Prof Sam Aluko Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.