Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu (7984 Views)

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ / Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:36pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Am a virgin n a devoted person
Guestlander i dealt wt u severely ,n u deactivated
You cried bitterly then..am not posting shit because i have wipe it out . ..
Immhotep n bigcowhorn co will bear me witness ,u begged 4 sex n i shamed u to scorn smiley grin hahahaha

Are you smoking something? Deactivated what?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Deepfeel(m): 3:37pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

She is a lying little goat.
Hmmmm
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Ama show me some respect na haba I won't want to keep hearing baby am sorry for all those times I ignorantly called you my servant on nairaland the day am working on those Apple's trying to bust a nut undecided
Sorry
Now show guestlander how u gonna ride it on the d-nite grin

smiley So he will burn in agony hahaha wink

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Are you smoking something? Deactivated what?
Swear to fulani god u didnt deactivate ,

U ar d worst liar i av seen ,amataraha wont take dat
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Keep denying nonsense

What is false ?

Did your governor not go and visit an inconsequential entity?

He visited different communities during the elections but now they are inconsequential?
Se why I don't discuss rubbish?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Swear to fulani god u didnt deactivate ,

U ar d worst liar i av seen ,amataraha wont take dat

Deactivate what? What Moniker? I just hate liars.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by islandmoon: 3:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
wait? you visited Fulani king in Lagos in his palace or the Fulani King visited you in your office as the Lagos State Governor?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by VulgarVulvas: 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

He visited different communities during the elections but now they are inconsequential?
Se why I don't discuss rubbish?

So he has gone to thank his fulani overlords.

Did fulani or awusa vote for him?

Same Awusa and fulani that travel to their states to vote?

You an irredeemable slave

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Deepfeel(m): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=Amatarasha post=79842496]Sorry
Now show guestlander how u gonna ride it on the d-nite grin

smiley So he will burn in agony hahaha wink[/quote
You know am not a fighter but a lover, undecided don't send me to my early grave biko
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:46pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Deactivate what? What Moniker? I just hate liars.
goodnessme1 see how a grown up lies ...spits
.just swear wt the great fulani god ibnalla
Deepfeel bring fulani quaduranniqque book 4 him to swear already
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2019
islandmoon:
wait? you visited Fulani king in Lagos in his palace or the Fulani King visited you in your office as the Lagos State Governor?

He was on the campaign trail when the picture was taken. Even if he decides to visit him as governor what is wrong about that?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=Deepfeel post=79842732][/quote]u ar a halfman u think i wont kill u if i marry u . ..sad
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

I've given enough attention to you little lying goat. Now take your ugly face and scram.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Deepfeel(m): 3:49pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Lol am bringing the great tiv swerm which tiv people swear on if his lying his stomach will swell
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

]Who is the emir on the throne. Read the inscription on the throne. How come a fulani throne in lagos. Address the issues.

There's a difference between Sarkin and Emir and last time I checked, they have Eze igbo in Lagos and all over the North so what's the big deal.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Deepfeel(m): 3:51pm On Jul 01, 2019
[quote author=Amatarasha post=79842786]u ar a halfman u think i wont kill u if i marry u . ..sad[/quote
Love conquers all you won't kill me cause u love me : kiss
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by CyynthiaKiss(f): 3:53pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

He was on the campaign trail when the picture was taken. Even if he decides to visit him as governor what is wrong about that?
Every thing is wrong with it, absolutely every thing..
You just want to stylishly normalise subjugation and slavery.. In your own land ooo.. Goosh!!... Mehn you have no shame at all..

Don't say this outside..
But wait, it's seems you are a Yoruba Muslim.. Sorry for insulting you for intervening in your master and slave relationship matter..

But one message is for you.. Can this abomination happen in Igbo land or in the North...?
Worshipping a stranger in your own land?

Food for thought!

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 3:57pm On Jul 01, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

So he has gone to thank his fulani overlords.

Did fulani or awusa vote for him?

Same Awusa and fulani that travel to their states to vote?

You an irredeemable slave

No he did not, the picture was taken last year before the election.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:59pm On Jul 01, 2019
CyynthiaKiss:

Every thing is wrong with it, absolutely every thing..
You just want to stylishly normalise subjugation and slavery.. In your own land ooo.. Goosh!!... Mehn you have no shame at all..

Don't say this outside..
But wait, it's seems you are a Yoruba Muslim.. Sorry for insulting you for intervening in your master and slave relationship matter..

But one message is for you.. Can this abomination happen in Igbo land or in the North...?

Food for thought!

Most of you are just too dumb for my liking. The governor is elected to serve the people of Lagos state. It is part of the oath he took to serve the interests of Lagos and Lagosians.
Where is the subjugation? It exists in the minds of the hateful dolts who are never interested in living with others in peace.
Subjugation indeed.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Yujin(m): 4:01pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lol. This is the first time I'm hearing of a Fulani Sarki with a throne. Fulanis mostly operate the emirate system with an emir. The word 'Sarki' is Hausa and it's the Hausas that use it outside their primary domain to signify their leader who most times doubles are the fulani nominal kings too. In the absence of the Sarki hausawa in any area, the Fulanis have a leader they term 'Ardo. This leader is well respected even when he has no throne. This new development calls for concern but knowing who the Yorubas are, I'll leave them to their ' sophistication'. That man you see there will most likely head an emirate in the near future. Remember that a Sarkin hausawa is also present in Lagos (recall the one Osinbajo visited before the election). All I see is fulanis pushing the right button in Yorubaland while Yorubas are fixated of sending away Ndigbo from their region. They even say Ndigbo mustn't have anything like 'Eze Ndigbo' in Yorubaland but I'm yet to see any of them kick against a new sarkin fulani. Like some Yorubas will say, 'ko kan aye'. We are watching.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by VulgarVulvas: 4:02pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:

No he did not, the picture was taken last year before the election.

Liar

Guestlander already said the Governor went to thank the Fulani Emir of Lagos for endorsing him in the build up to the elections that this meeting was to follow up with gratitude.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:03pm On Jul 01, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Liar

Guestlander already said the Governor went to thank the Fulani Emir of Lagos for endorsing him in the build up to the elections that this meeting was to follow up with gratitude.

Where is the quote? Inveterate liars.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by TundeBricklayer: 4:05pm On Jul 01, 2019
This picture clearly shows there is Sariki Palace in Lagos, and Yorubas are quite
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by VulgarVulvas: 4:07pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Ask your fellow afonja Guestlander to show you if you are too lazy to go through his autistic rants on this thread.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
Yujin:
Lol. This is the first time I'm hearing of a Fulani Sarki with a throne. Fulanis mostly operate the emirate system with an emir. The word 'Sarki' is Hausa and it's the Hausas that use it outside their primary domain to signify their leader who most times doubles are the fulani nominal kings too. In the absence of the Sarki hausawa in any area, the Fulanis have a leader they term 'Ardo. This leader is well respected even when he has no throne. This new development calls for concern but knowing who the Yorubas are, I'll leave them to their ' sophistication'. That man you see there will most likely head an emirate in the near future. Remember that a Sarkin hausawa is also present in Lagos (recall the one Osinbajo visited before the election). All I see is fulanis pushing the right button in Yorubaland while Yorubas are fixated of sending away Ndigbo from their region. They even say Ndigbo mustn't have anything like 'Eze Ndigbo' in Yorubaland but I'm yet to see any of them kick against a new sarkin fulani. Like some Yorubas will say, 'ko kan aye'. We are watching.

All of you are stuck in the 1700s. No single inch of Yorubaland will be lost to anyone on this planet. Whether you are invading with Ekenedili Chukwu or surreptitiously through other means we are at home.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:11pm On Jul 01, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Ask your fellow afonja Guestlander to show you if you are too lazy to go through his autistic rants on this thread.

Doofus, always incoherent and unable to differentiate between his left and right. Lay off the weed.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by VulgarVulvas: 4:12pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Doofus, always incoherent and unable to differentiate between his left and right. Lay off the weed.

Fulani lover
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 4:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Fulani lover

Crabby pig.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 4:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Liar

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9743567_aa_jpeg32ca910b38de5358c7a1f1565eae174a

See the date, that was last year.

Who is Guestlander? Is he Sanwo Olu?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol am bringing the great tiv swerm which tiv people swear on if his lying his stomach will swell
i want fulani book of d dead to swear ,not tiv sh1t book
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 4:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

These ipob are bold face liars..
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 4:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Fulani lover

You must be a Fulani lover and hausa slave too because they have Sarkin Fulani all over your towns and villages.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Do Our Political Parties Have Ideologies? / Okowa Assents To Bill Banning Open Grazing In Delta / Revealed!!! Dirty Facts About Fomer VP Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.