Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,797 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu (7990 Views)

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ / Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 5:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Whatever, I am not about to debate that with you. Goat face.
My ass u ar licking hw does it taste ? Salty ,alkalinic .. ?

Dis is d 5th time u dwarf said u ar done wt me grin
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 5:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

Dis is d 5th time u dwarf said u ar done wt me

Dirty little goat. I wouldn't touch you with a barge pole.
O dabi ogufe.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

Dis is d 5th time u dwarf said u ar done wt me

My dear, when I see that they got no defence i just leave them alone. They are well known slaves.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 5:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Can you show me Sarkin palace in any Southeastern states

So, you don move goal post from the fact that you are also Hausa slaves since they have Sarkin in your states to showing you the palace?

Palace is irrelevant and can not change the fact that you have Sarkin Hausa in all your ipob states..

grin
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
When i said there is a ruga settlement in lekki hamlet u guys doubted me ,dis is wat my dad told me is tinubu's logic( he claim is alausa secret)... He submitted lekki for this 2023 ambition and when he wins as president he will destroy all ruga settlement in yorubaland including lekki badagry ....

Now my question is will he win the 2023 presidency?

Fineman87 tundebricklayer will ss & se allow him win?

I agree with you. Tinubu is capable of doing such agreement. His greed to be president is his undoing. He does not own life let alone power. He will sell his entire tribe for ewedu.

2 Likes

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Ibos are the slaves in Nigeria. Completely defeated and vanquished. Yorubas don't think much of you and certainly don't give a rat's arse about your puerile opinions.
but u wan die 4 nnamdi kanu ...claiming hunger will finish u lots
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
My people, leave useless yaribats alone. Fulanis can take over lagos if they like.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 5:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
but u wan die 4 nnamdi kanu ...claiming hunger will finish u lots

What exactly do you smoke?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 5:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:
My people, leave useless yaribats alone. Fulanis can take over lagos if they like.

You need to shut up your akpu smelly mouth and stay away from things that doesn't concern you.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 5:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:
now im done wt u guestlander bye see u next time chap chap
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by lordparcel: 5:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
Lol yelloba are sla.ves....this rubbish can't happen in igboland

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by islandmoon: 7:31pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

He was on the campaign trail when the picture was taken. Even if he decides to visit him as governor what is wrong about that?

I only asked a question , why are you biting around?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Bigcowhorn: 8:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Are you smoking something? Deactivated what?

Their accounts rather than get trolled by her. I ain't kidding. Apparently, you are not familiar with the going ons over in romance section
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Bigcowhorn: 9:00pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

I can feed your entire family.

And i can feed yours!!!

Oh, I'm half Igbo, half yoruba
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Bigcowhorn: 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

This goat again? Don't you have some grass to eat? How can you resemble a goat so much?

Her big brother don show!!!

@amatarasha leave this guy for me he's just right for me.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Bigcowhorn: 9:08pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
now im done wt u guestlander bye see u next time chap chap

You no sabi political fight lol. #guestlander is a pikin I've met worse bigots
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by danilmo: 9:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
lastmessenger:
The Yoruba's should seek more corporation with the Igbo's in Lagos. This is because economically and in other development indices Igbo's offers more hope for the wellbeing of Lagos than the Fulani's

I prefer relating with obedient Fulani and Hausa than the boastful Igbo.. No Hausa/Fulani has ever mouthed "Lagos is a no Mans land"- u won't hear them say such,
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by lastmessenger: 9:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
danilmo:

I prefer relating with obedient Fulani and Hausa than the boastful Igbo.. No Hausa/Fulani has ever mouthed "Lagos is a no Mans land"- u won't hear them say such,
your preference is well understood. Igbo's are boastful but who are you safer with? Who has contributed to the development of Lagos more? Is it the humble Hausa or the boastful Igbo? Besides I don't see Hausa as humble,if really they are humble then Nigeria will not be in such a mess today .

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 5:28pm On Jul 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Her big brother don show!!!

@amatarasha leave this guy for me he's just right for me.
ok dear ! show him weee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zuma Riots:South Africa Has Sadly Proven To Nigeria Why It Is Africa's Giant / Anglican Bishops Urge FG To Dialogue With, Not Criminalising Nnamdi Kanu / Uk No Longer Blacklists Medical Graduates From 9 Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.