Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,103 members, 7,835,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu (7988 Views)

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ / Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 2:52pm On Jul 01, 2019
Fineman87:

Lol. You should be insulting the fulanis whose emirate is loading in Lagos, not me. Coward.
We are yorubas and we are angry wt d fact dat our land is sold out for speakership of HOR n 2023 fresidency...

U no wat fvck u

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
Ok. I am not Yoruba. Good luck.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 2:56pm On Jul 01, 2019
boss1310:
pls give me your Facebook username or take mine "Boss Sid"and add me
if i catch u boss1310
*Attention*
N pple sliding in my dm with impunity know it that hajia ibn amatarashi's Pussi isnt po Ruga nor Yoga

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 2:58pm On Jul 01, 2019
immhotep:

gbam grin
hahahaha allah i was allah lapping lol grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:06pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Really your mum is Yoruba? But Why do you keep shouting afonja with hate if you are half Yoruba na
She hates yoruba 2 ,n curses tinubu day in day out ...wat do u expect frm a yoruba lady born n bred in Anambra
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2019
goodnessme1:
Emir of lagos loading while we yorubas are busy fighting Igbos.

You are Ibo and we fight you because you are ungrateful, disrespectful, dishonest, covetous and above all hateful.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

Just yesterday i heard ruga settlement is in gbeju lekki n badagry... Yorubas ro nu o hmmmmmm

Gbeju lekki ko, gbedu Ikorodu ni.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:13pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

You are Ibo and we fight you because you are ungrateful, disrespectful, dishonest, covetous and above all hateful.
shut up. Who are you btw ...

Nobody now have right to talk

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Deepfeel(m): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
She hates yoruba 2 ,n curses tinubu day in day out ...wat do u expect frm a yoruba lady born n bred in Anambra
No matter what she shouldn't hate her tribe that much, my mom is tiv dad Igbo I was born in Benue grew up in Benue/plateau state though i am more into tiv people I don't hate Igbo cause they are my blood
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
shut up. Who are you btw ...

Nobody now have right to talk

This goat again?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:14pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Gbeju lekki ko, gbedu Ikorodu ni.
Omo elede ni e

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:16pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

This goat again?
Shut up ...goat and am seeing ur monikker in my dm ,
Dnt u av shame ,ok wait first
.dont u have pedigree

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:17pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Omo elede ni e

You look like a goat. 50% goat DNA? Most likely.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:18pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

No matter what she shouldn't hate her tribe that much, my mom is tiv dad Igbo I was born in Benue grew up in Benue/plateau state though i am more into tiv people I don't hate Igbo cause they are my blood
Spare ur advice my p.a ,
She hates d attitude of her people , not dia brown teeth ok
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Stan232: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Chinese aza available. You can hit me up on Whatsapp 08168152166

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

.dont u have pedigree

This is why I say you are dishonest. My Moniker in your DM? Tell another lie.
Do a screenshot and post it here for all to see.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Deepfeel(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
Spare ur advice my p.a ,
She hates d attitude of her people , not dia brown teeth ok
And you followed her to hate your maternal people just like that undecided
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by deomelo: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9743567_aa_jpeg32ca910b38de5358c7a1f1565eae174a

Old and fake news.

That was the governor campaigning support last year.

You people need to find something better to do instead of promoting needless tribal divisions

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

You look like a goat. 50% goat DNA? Most likely.
u ar still pained on wat i did to you ... Blablabla lmao smiley grin
Beggar missed in a pauper stew dats u, Am sorry 4 u n ur generation ...yorubaland has been given to fulanis at d platter of Gold while dey are fighting igbos n still , Aare kakanfo n afenifere is a pity ur efforts has proven worthless. Is a pity

.guestlander wipe in shame

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Deepfeel(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

.dont u have pedigree
What is he doing in your DM trying to cut the apple? grin
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by VulgarVulvas: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
So now the head of vagrant Fulanis in Lagos is equal in status to a sitting governor?

Yorubas have already lost it.

How can one be so subservient like the Yoruba is to the Fulani beats my fcking mind.

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
If you want to have intimacy wt realmadam wt apple butt , hajia ibn mustapani amatarashi call 09069690006

smiley wink
We love ruga to yoga our bodies
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
deomelo:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/9743567_aa_jpeg32ca910b38de5358c7a1f1565eae174a

Old and fake news.

That was the governor campaigning support last year.

You people need to find something better to do instead of promoting needless tribal divisions

Who is the emir on the throne. Read the inscription on the throne. How come a fulani throne in lagos. Address the issues.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
u ar still pained on wat i did to you ... Blablabla lmao smiley grin
Beggar missed in a pauper stew dats u, Am sorry 4 u n ur generation ...yorubaland has been given to fulanis at d platter of Gold while dey are fighting igbos n still , Aare kakanfo n afenifere is a pity ur efforts has proven worthless. Is a pity

.guestlander wipe in shame

You didn't do anything to me. If you think you did post it here for all to see. You are ugly and you are also a compulsive liar. I pity the goat loving people who are checking you out.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

of course my servant grin smiley wink
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

You didn't do anything to me. If you think you did post it here for all to see. You are ugly and you are also a compulsive liar. I pity the goat loving people who are checking you out.

Mr man, address the issue. A fulani throne in Lagos, how?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:29pm On Jul 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

She is a lying little goat.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by VulgarVulvas: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Why not address how your governor is doing dobale for the head of fulanis in Lagos.

If he can go and visit this clown then what will he do in the presence of a real fulani Emir?

You people keep making the south look stupid to northerners

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Guestlander: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
VulgarVulvas:

Why not address how your governor is doing dobale for the head of fulanis in Lagos.

If he can go and visit this clown then what will he do in the presence of a real fulani Emir?

You people keep making the south look stupid to northerners

Because I am not dumb like you to be discussing what is basically false.
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

This is why I say you are dishonest. My Moniker in your DM? Tell another lie.
Do a screenshot and post it here for all to see.
Am a virgin n a devoted person
Guestlander i dealt wt u severely ,n u deactivated
You cried bitterly then..am not posting shit because i have wipe it out . ..
Immhotep n bigcowhorn co will bear me witness ,u begged 4 sex n i shamed u to scorn smiley grin hahahaha

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Deepfeel(m): 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
of course my servant grin smiley wink
Ama show me some respect na haba I won't want to keep hearing baby am sorry for all those times I ignorantly called you my servant on nairaland the day am working on those Apple's trying to bust a nut undecided
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by VulgarVulvas: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Guestlander:

Because I am not dumb like you to be discussing what is basically false.

Keep denying nonsense

What is false ?

Did your governor not go and visit an inconsequential entity?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2023: Former Niger State Rep Member, Supporters Dump APC / Stu*pid Nyesom Wike And His Boy Fubara Sim Fights Dirty! / "Let’s Just Ban These Nigerians From Malaysia " Written By A Malaysian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.