Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,246 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu (7945 Views)

Kidnappings, Killings That Exposed Oyo Herdsmen Crisis: Sarkin Fulani's Real Sin / Habu Sarkin-Fulani: Customs Seizes Foreign Rice From ‘Buhari’s Storekeeper’ / Apc Lagos Gov. Candidate, Sanwo Olu Visits Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 01, 2019
This is Lagos...! Now, between the Igbo's and Fulanis, who should the Yorubas/Lagosians relate more with in the light of recent events /developments. Give cogent reasons to substantiate your reasons and kindly leave out sentiments or emotions while at it.

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2019
freddywells81:
This is Lagos...! Now, between the Igbo's and Fulanis, who should the Yorubas/Lagosians relate more with in the light of recent events /developments. Give cogent reasons to substantiate your reasons and kindly leave out sentiments or emotions while at it.

I think while considering the political explanations ,we should also look into its socioeconomic implications. Let the discussion continue
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by goodnessme1(f): 9:59am On Jul 01, 2019
Emir of lagos loading while we yorubas are busy fighting Igbos.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Zikora1000(f): 10:00am On Jul 01, 2019
cheesy The governor of Lagos have gone to pay allegiance to the emir of Lagos just like former gov of Kwara state Saraki used to pay homage to Sulu Gambari, the emir of Ilorin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by MetaPhysical: 10:02am On Jul 01, 2019
freddywells81:

Clarify what you mean by relate.

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:03am On Jul 01, 2019
Nigeria Is Dead

3 Likes

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by ProfessorBerlin(m): 10:06am On Jul 01, 2019
I Weep For Nigeria... The Yoruba Is The Main Problem Of This Country, Slave Mentality Flows In Their Blood.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Modphase: 10:11am On Jul 01, 2019
So long he doesn’t pay homage to any Eze from Hell I am good. The thing must pepper you father in his grave and all of your unborn generation. If you like wail to hellfire ko kan aye !

Zikora1000:
cheesy The governor of Lagos have gone to pay allegiance to the emir of Lagos just like former gov of Kwara state Saraki used to pay homage to Sulu Gambari, the emir of Ilorin
ProfessorBerlin:
I Weep For Nigeria... The Yoruba Is The Main Problem Of This Country, Slave Mentality Flows In Their Blood.
goodnessme1:
Emir of lagos loading while we yorubas are busy fighting Igbos.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Johnkay01: 10:13am On Jul 01, 2019
Okay

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 01, 2019
freddywells81:

I think while considering the political explanations ,we should also look into its socioeconomic implications. Let the discussion continue

Some have argued that in terms of socioeconomic advancement and adherence to rules and regulations guiding the business environment, that the fulanis are better off. How do you view this ?
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Clarify what you mean by relate.

Political correct moves / improvement in socio-economic indicators of the state
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by OfficialAPCNig: 10:30am On Jul 01, 2019
E no concern you op.

You refused to give them RUGA and Yorubas are willing to give them RUGA. So how does a meeting to work out the modalities concern you?

9 Likes

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by helinues: 10:37am On Jul 01, 2019
Well-done Gov Jide
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by QueenSekxy(f): 10:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Why didn't he stand up for you to sit on his throne like the oba lil Wayne did for Bullhari?.

Anyways, welcome to the Lagos emirate.

2 Likes

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 10:44am On Jul 01, 2019
Their is a ruga settlement in igbeju lekki .

So much sophiscation from the west ...

Op listen you cant relate more to someone u jealous/envy because his downfall is ur plight ...fulanis are prefered because dey are like barbarians of constancestinople

No one jealousies a barbarian

5 Likes

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Optional09: 10:45am On Jul 01, 2019
He will expect Yoruba Oba to bring himself to visit the governor who the Fvck is Fulani Sarki.

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 10:45am On Jul 01, 2019
helinues:
Well-done Gov Jide
Just yesterday i heard ruga settlement is in gbeju lekki n badagry... Yorubas ro nu o hmmmmmm

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by helinues: 10:48am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

Just yesterday i heard ruga settlement is in gbeju lekki n badagry... Yorubas ro nu o hmmmmmm

You created a post about it yesterday which was closed down. Receive e-slap

Why would you people abandoned developing your regions but worry much about development of other regions.. Have you guys swear to Amadioha not to develop red mud land?

2 Likes

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by lastmessenger: 10:49am On Jul 01, 2019
The Yoruba's should seek more corporation with the Igbo's in Lagos. This is because economically and in other development indices Igbo's offers more hope for the wellbeing of Lagos than the Fulani's

4 Likes

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 10:51am On Jul 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
E no concern you op.

You refused to give them RUGA and Yorubas are willing to give them RUGA. So how does a meeting to work out the modalities concern you?
my yoruba maternal grand dad land was given as ruga in lekkigbeju ,lagos...

He is in court now

6 Likes

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by QueenSekxy(f): 10:54am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

He is in court now
Lol. SW is so divided.
Go to fb, they are crying there but the ones on Nl are still forming John Cena

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 01, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
E no concern you op.

It concerns me because I am a Lagosian and a Nigerian. I also believe that as a nation , any decision taken by our leaders are significant to an outcome( desirable or undesirable), hence the need to look into the actions of the major decision making units
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 10:57am On Jul 01, 2019
helinues:

You created a post about it yesterday which was closed down. Receive e-slap

Why would you people abandoned developing your regions but worry much about development of other regions.. Have you guys swear to Amadioha not to develop red mud land?
enjoy ur ruga ...in piss
.i laff ur generation ntoooooor gi ..
Red mud but my generation will develop it to white mud ,who will develop lagos ,n brown roof oyo fulani hahaha grin
And ur generations are gone forever .. ..Awon accomodators...
Cyynthiakiss let us wise yorubas donate our
Backyard for ruga in line wt 2023 election
.ntooor gi ! Sophiscated indeed

Oh we yorubas are wise

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

I agree with the " Yoruba ro nu o" part...I think there is a long-term plan vis-à-vis the killings as means to being present in almost all states and thereby staging significance in Nigeria's political landscape/decisions. More so, religious reasons may be a part thereof but I wouldn't want to delve into that now.

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by helinues: 11:01am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
enjoy ur ruga ...in piss
Red mud but my generation will develop it to white mud ,who will develop lagos ,n brown roof oyo fulani hahaha grin

Oh we yorubas are wise

Listen to yourself? Your generation will develop your region while your previous and current generation are busy developing other regions.. Is that a cursed?

Why should one leave his land abandoned and go and develop others.

Dont just comment when you don't have something reasonable to say...

3 Likes

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 11:02am On Jul 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lol. SW is so divided.
The yorubas in nairaland cries in their heart eg helinues ,metaphysical sarrki wifesnatcher which is d most painful...hahaha grin

Meanwhile d burning hatred n envy against igbos like immhotep lzaa adaibeku etc blocks dia heart and dries their tear tanks from crying

Oh we yorubas are so wise ,unlike the igbos ...

I cant believe their is a ruga settlement in a bigman area like lekki

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by OfficialAPCNig: 11:02am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

He is in court now
Pele,

Na so we see am for this next level.

1 Like

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by CyynthiaKiss(f): 11:03am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:
enjoy ur ruga ...in piss

Oh we yorubas are wise
Honestly as a Christian Yoruba there are certain things we should not tolerate in Yoruba land, but Yoruba Mozlim$ have sworn to be stumbling block to the progress of Yoruba..

Emir of Lagos ?..
Who crowned him ?
Why Would Sowu Olu pay a homage to stranger occupying a throne in his own land ?........
Wonders shall never end.
Thanks to Yoruba Muslims for facilitating such throne . Afonja part 3 is invetable because Ilorin would be a child's play to compare with what is about to happen

How how long will Yoruba fall inside a gutter before they learn their lessons ?
Since we love learning our lesson in a bitter way, we should get ready for another calamity that is about to hit Yoruba land.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by helinues: 11:05am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

The yorubas in nairaland cries in their heart eg helinues ,metaphysical sarrki wifesnatcher which is d most painful...hahaha grin

Meanwhile d burning hatred n envy against igbos like immhotep lzaa adaibeku etc blocks dia heart and dries their tear tanks from crying

Please stop tagging me in your nonsense post.. Kindly tag your set
Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Amatarasha(f): 11:17am On Jul 01, 2019
freddywells81:

I agree with the " Yoruba ro nu o" part...I think there is a long-term plan vis-à-vis the killings as means to being present in almost all states and thereby staging significance in Nigeria's political landscape/decisions. More so, religious reasons may be a part thereof but I wouldn't want to delve into that now.
Their is no single bloodshed in regards to herdsmen in lagos but they are d first to build a ruga settlement while oyo ekiti ogun ondo settlement are still on construction after saudi deceived them wt agro oil ,

Obanikoro's son who is a HOR member and gbajabiamilla was d architect of that igbeju Ruga settlement ...

Lekki residence wont protest because most of them are igbos ,so if you dnt like it leave lagos yishawu house of assrmbly spoke

4 Likes

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 01, 2019
Amatarasha:

helinues will not like this

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Team Visited The Sarkin Fulani Of Lagos Today- Babajide Sanwo-olu by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 01, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Lol. SW is so divided.
Please share the Facebook links.
We must all gather and enjoy our this RUGA Next-Level together.

cc Amatarasha lzaa adaibeku sarrki metaphysical guestlander

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Bye-Elections: INEC Delivers Non-Sensitive Materials To LGAs / Bukola Saraki Worths 2 Billion Us Dollars! / Jonathan Can Contest On One Condition -ibb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.