Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:46 AM

Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun (55894 Views)

Steph-Nora Okere Doubts Busola Dakolo Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Busola Dakolo's Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun / Seun Ajayi And Damilola Oluwabiyi’s Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by ebuka10box(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
Rape is bad but y bring it out now after many years ..... I don't stand with pastor fatoyinbo cause he has got flesh like me and he has got dick erection too neither do I stand with busola...if fatoyinbo is guilty , he should be forgiven cause we all have raped one another in life , even life itself rapes us at times.....
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by KristaPretty(f): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
That's your business, others will still attend!

who's next to leave

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Righteousness89(m): 3:19pm On Jul 01, 2019
M
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
maybachmusic:
this one wants to trend

you can exit a church without a releasing a statement

undecided undecided

dont even know which film you act sef

Why are you taking it personal

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by mirexxx(f): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
cheesy
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by ajayiopy: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
ALL OF UNA WEY JUST DEY WRITE NOW,HOW MANY GIRLS YOU DON RAPE.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Dreambeat: 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2019
Who is this Pastor Flo that is repeatedly being mentioned.Can we see his pic?

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by AngelicBeing: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
sad
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Tobiah22: 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
... and the story continues. Wetin concern Eleme man?
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by juvewalex(m): 3:21pm On Jul 01, 2019
Attention seekers everywhere, quitting the church should be between you and God ,what if the pastor comes out to be innocent after detailed investigations ?Busola is yet to present any evidence yet before police for arrest before we can even mention court ,I frown at rape case though...

2 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by SoaringLife01: 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
If you leave COZA,how that one kon take concern us.
Christianity is a personal race,AND also comradeship race.Help those who have fallen so as to restore back to the faith.
Don't make jest of a fallen believer.

You are free to leave COZA,but why making a public show of it.When you join the church na so you post am too.

Hypocritical Christian!

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by sholws(m): 3:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
Pure publicity mongers,
So u left
Thats simply ur spiritual opinion
No need to make it public

2 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by AngelicBeing: 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

Why are you taking it personal

Even you, you have been taking the issue so personal all over the thread, allow people to take their stand Instead of spitting venoms on people's post, if you continue spitting rubbish, l will bring out my koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog sense into your head grin

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Vainglory: 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
You did the right thing, Seun . I have always had reservations about that your COZA church. Your reasons for leaving are very explicit.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by foreshore(m): 3:24pm On Jul 01, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Actor Seun Ajayi took to his Instagram page to pens emotional note to pastor Fatoyinbo’s right-hand man, Pastor Flo, as he quits COZA with his family.

He caption saying

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nollywood-ator-seun-ajayi-and-his-family-quits-coza-over-rape-allegation/

Who is he? Relevance seeking people

2 Likes

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by morpheus24: 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
ebuka10box:
Rape is bad but y bring it out now after many years ..... I don't stand with pastor fatoyinbo cause he has got flesh like me and he has got dick erection too neither do I stand with busola...if fatoyinbo is guilty , he should be forgiven cause we all have raped one another in life , even life itself rapes us at times.....

You are mental. I hope they rape your own daughter like that then after that you can ask God to forgive the perpetrator.

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
Even you, you have been taking the issue so personal all over the thread, allow people to take their stand Instead of spitting venoms on people's post, if you continue spitting rubbish, l will bring out my koboko laden with chilly pepper to flog sense into your head grin

Are you aware you are quoting an Honourable?

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by amber222(f): 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:
Nollywood Actor Seun Ajayi took to his Instagram page to pens emotional note to pastor Fatoyinbo’s right-hand man, Pastor Flo, as he quits COZA with his family.

He caption saying

Source: https://gidifeed.com/nollywood-ator-seun-ajayi-and-his-family-quits-coza-over-rape-allegation/
I said it. D pastor don sample all ds female celebrities and male's wife. Ds Timi Dakolo's wife issue is just an opportunity for them to stylishly leave d church

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by AngelicBeing: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Benekruku:

Are you aware you are quoting an Honourable?
For disobeying my instructions to you, lie down now and receive 800,000 billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper, if you spit venom on any poster again on Nairaland, l will get you arrested under 24 hours, your username / location is currently under my radar and I will send you to Guatanamo Bay in Cuba and you will be detained for 500 years grin
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Vic74real: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
Something tells me this marks the beginning of the end or disintegration of COZA.Biodun him cup don full.Even mafia bosses wld meet their end ultimately
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by morpheus24: 3:28pm On Jul 01, 2019
juvewalex:
Attention seekers everywhere, quitting the church should be between you and God ,what if the pastor comes out to be innocent after detailed investigations ?Busola is yet to present any evidence yet before police for arrest before we can even mention court ,I frown at rape case though...

Yes because her brother who confronted the Pastor can't corroborate the story.

Yes because the Pastor that followed them back to Busola's house to plead the case can't corroborate the story.

Yes because the bastard Pastor who confessed in front to numerous people didn't implicate himself when he did that.

Blind religious madness.

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by seangy4konji: 3:30pm On Jul 01, 2019
Soldier media barristers are their own lirs and judges...

Rubbish
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Shuaib90(m): 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2019
Chuvin22:
Lol.

These ones have been worshipping their pastor. It’s obvious.

Seriously thats just the case, they are in that church because of that guy !

How can a Pastor commit a crime and you decide you will not attend that church again.

His he saying the pastor is not a human being just like every member of the congregation.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Benekruku(m): 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2019
AngelicBeing:
For disobeying my instructions to you, lie down now and receive 800,000 billion lashes of koboko laden with chilly pepper, if you spit venom on any poster again on Nairaland, l will get you arrested under 24 hours, your username / location is currently under my radar and I will send you to Guatanamo Bay in Cuba and you will be detained for 500 years grin

My humble and radiant self refuse to be deterred by mere threats that cant hurt a fly. My reputation has earned me honours across the world and If you care to know about my distinguished personality, I am presently an aspiring President being nurtured and trained to take over the big mantle of leadership of Akoko Community Development Forum.

I refuse to be threatened.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Vainglory: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2019
Many Fatoyinbo fans have now invaded Nairaland and are trying their best to defend the man not minding that the man has not done anything to clear the air on these serious allegations.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by dadexcel: 3:39pm On Jul 01, 2019
SMH....all these do called celebrities and their gullible and unserious followers ...you leave a church because the pastor was accused of a crime as if the pastor owns the church or you have been going there all these while to worship the pastor....why not change your nationality as a Nigerian because buhari is alleged to have an organization or fulanization agenda....jokers ! and attention seekers

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Otsam(m): 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:

He caption saying

As a matter of fact, all these ones are just cultural worshipers, they only go to church because the place is posh or prove something. If you are attending a church because you see God there or because of the word, you wouldn’t because of a pastor’s misdeeds leave. Are you serving God there or the pastor? What evil do you know the pastors of where you are heading to are involved in?
Little wonder, why Jesus said, they proclaims me with their mouth but their heart is far from me. If you like go to heaven, one angel’s behavior will make you leave for Mars.the fact remains, the Bible is your manual as a Christian and if you can’t digest your manual, this is the consequence, moving around like the particles on the water with no directions except that of the water.
Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by Truth370: 3:40pm On Jul 01, 2019
NaijaCelebrity:

He caption saying

Fake Christians. If God can use an Animal to deliver a massage it means he can use anyone. These people don't know anything in their Bible other than Bragging with their church.
All you guys are attention seekers who Worship their pastors, brag about him than their God that's why you can't stand the shame.
I detest people like this spits. my pastor this my pastor that. You won't hear them talk about Jesus christ.
So if the next church you go and the pastor also get accused of Rape you'll still leave it to church. Ashawo Christian instead of you to pray for the church you're leaving.
It's obvious you're looking for a pastor to Worship not God.

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by MarieSucre(f): 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
Leonbonapart:
The real judas are crawling out of their shells

Good this thing happen so you can know who can stand behind you in difficult times.

Even if he was guilty, what happened to helping him finding his way back to Christ

But has these people ever read their bible at all. Are they actually Christians.

Why don't you go help serial killers, ritualist, corrupt politicians find their way back to Christ na. Once you people hear "Pastor", you people will start talking out of both sides of your mouth. What you will never even allow for the petty thief that stole 50 naira in the market, you will allow 10 times for your pastor. Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by morpheus24: 3:41pm On Jul 01, 2019
dadexcel:
SMH....all these do called celebrities and their gullible and unserious followers ...you leave a church because the pastor was accused of a crime as if the pastor owns the church or you have been going there all these while to worship the pastor....why not change your nationality as a Nigerian because buhari is alleged to have an organization or fulanization agenda....jokers ! and attention seekers

The church is stinking because it is without a doubt that the organization was most likely aware of some of his heinous acts and did not call him to order until he was exposed. Good enough reason to leave such an organization.

You can worship God in your living room.

1 Like

Re: Seun Ajayi And His Family Quit COZA Over Rape Allegation Against Pastor Biodun by HeyCorleone(m): 3:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
Leonbonapart:
The real judas are crawling out of their shells

Good this thing happen so you can know who can stand behind you in difficult times.

Even if he was guilty, what happened to helping him finding his way back to Christ

But has these people ever read their bible at all. Are they actually Christians.

Lol. Y'all are indeed blockheads.

He's leaving COZA....to attend another church. meaning he's still in the body of Christ.

Whatever happened to freedom of association?

Why do you Pentecostals act like leaving a church is a grevious sin but the many Pentecostal churches were formed by Pastors leaving this church? It's funny really. You people go to church to worship these men, and it's so obvious.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lil Kesh In Bed With Mannequin As They Spend The Night Together / Kemi Olunloyo In Her New Office (Photos) / Harysongs Buys A N95million Bulletproof Mercedes Benz (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.